Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Werewolf

raden9909
I'm not into Valentines day for the love... it's for the CANDY!!! and forever alone.

OMFGOD YES. CANDY.
*is a major sugar-holic*
i think i know exactly what valentine to send you. emotion_dowant

Ruthless Sage

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
Lupis Aeternam
Menares

*appears from the smoke screen with a towel on a head* Calmed down i see :3 *slithers closer and snuggles* oh cmon we can have a friendly match anytime smile it's just i had some unattended business to do... besides i have to go to sleep soon emotion_8c it's 4 a.m. here >_<"

*crawls into arms and wraps arms around neck, tail subtly wagging* oh, so now you want to fight? eh. too bad, menares. you missed your chance... i'm too mellow to fight now. XD
oh no!! it's only 6 pm here. where are you at?
(if you dont mind me asking)

I never miss my chance ^_^
The chance always finds me instead :3 *wags tail*

4+ GMT, Moscow... sometimes i just want that those damn timezones didn't exist <_<" It's really bothersome when i want to chat with my friends or in Gaia forums in general and have to stay all night long lol Though hopefully i don't work on weekends :3

Enduring Werewolf

Menares
Lupis Aeternam
Menares

*appears from the smoke screen with a towel on a head* Calmed down i see :3 *slithers closer and snuggles* oh cmon we can have a friendly match anytime smile it's just i had some unattended business to do... besides i have to go to sleep soon emotion_8c it's 4 a.m. here >_<"

*crawls into arms and wraps arms around neck, tail subtly wagging* oh, so now you want to fight? eh. too bad, menares. you missed your chance... i'm too mellow to fight now. XD
oh no!! it's only 6 pm here. where are you at?
(if you dont mind me asking)

I never miss my chance ^_^
The chance always finds me instead :3 *wags tail*

4+ GMT, Moscow... sometimes i just want that those damn timezones didn't exist <_<" It's really bothersome when i want to chat with my friends or in Gaia forums in general and have to stay all night long lol Though hopefully i don't work on weekends :3

that's a good way to put it. 4laugh
moscow?!?!? daaaaang!!! that's a long ways away!
do you live in russia, or are you just visiting? D: (hit me on the nose when my questions get to prying... its what i deserve for sticking my nose in other people's buisness) >.>

Ruthless Sage

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
Lupis Aeternam

do you live in russia, or are you just visiting? D: (hit me on the nose when my questions get to prying... its what i deserve for sticking my nose in other people's buisness) >.>

Well it's not like i hate when ppl asking that, but it's alot easier to visit my profile than to ask all over the same questions wink I was born and live in Russia, Moscow razz I'd like to post some comments on that account, but i guess it's better to leave it at that smile

Enduring Werewolf

Menares
Lupis Aeternam

Well it's not like i hate when ppl asking that, but it's alot easier to visit my profile than to ask all over the same questions wink I was born and live in Russia, Moscow razz I'd like to post some comments on that account, but i guess it's better to leave it at that smile

*reads profile* ohhhh okay.
post comments on what account?? D:
oh! oh!! now've you got me curious!!! *bounces back and forth*
come on, menares!! what were ya gunna say??? 4laugh

Ruthless Sage

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
Lupis Aeternam

I'm gonna say that i need to get some sleep lol biggrin
"on that account" is a term ... well, it's like to type/say obout something -///-
Btw ты ожидала, что я начну говорить по Русски, да? xD Urgh actually i feel kinda uneasy while doing that lol especially in english forums xd

Enduring Werewolf

Menares
Lupis Aeternam

I'm gonna say that i need to get some sleep lol biggrin
"on that account" is a term ... well, it's like to type/say obout something -///-
Btw ты ожидала, что я начну говорить по Русски, да? xD Urgh actually i feel kinda uneasy while doing that lol especially in english forums xd

of course i expect you to speak russian, cuz you are russian and was born and raised in russia. :3

okay. here's what was said:

Quote:
I'd like to post some comments on that account, but i guess it's better to leave it at that

ah, never mind. i suppose you're right to just leave it at that. :3
sweatdrop
sorry for any trouble i may have caused you. .__.

Ruthless Sage

17,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
Lupis Aeternam

of course i expect you to speak russian, cuz you are russian and was born and raised in russia. :3

okay. here's what was said:

Quote:
I'd like to post some comments on that account, but i guess it's better to leave it at that

ah, never mind. i suppose you're right to just leave it at that. :3
sweatdrop
sorry for any trouble i may have caused you. .__.

Oh cmon, didn't cause me any trouble at all lol It's saturday for me already lol
The main thing is that we're having fun :3

Btw... *looks around* seems like Vday forum is back to default =__=" goodbye my anons lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games