Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Sex Symbol

If you think about it. Will they?
King of all Douchebags
If you think about it. Will they?
Lol as long as he's a black conservative, and not the crazies and most radical one they can find who doesn't even sound like he himself gives ******** about minorities rofl
I doubt it, the black vote traditionally goes in favour of Democrats, usually by a very wide margin. That trend began with the New Deal and really hit its paces when the segregationist Democrats split from the party during the civil rights era. Only about 5% or so identify as Republican now, iirc, regardless of the split between liberal, moderate, and conservative.
Probably not.
I do not vote Republican, nor do I vote conservative.

So ******** no.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
no, probably not

Dapper Lunatic

You mean like Herman Cain? That worked so well for them. I don't think they would even have a black republican running for the office. By admission of a former aid of Colin Powell the republican party is full of racists:

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Victus Lucifer
I do not vote Republican, nor do I vote conservative.

So ******** no.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personally, I would never vote for a conservative, even if he were black.

Tipsy Ladykiller

11,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ask Allen West, he got his a** rightfully handed to him. Then again, he's a nut job and from what I heard last, is refusing to believe he lost.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Loki Loves Mischief
Ask Allen West, he got his a** rightfully handed to him. Then again, he's a nut job and from what I heard last, is refusing to believe he lost.
Allen West is one of the very few conservatives that I actually like, he just gets bad looks because he tells people exactly how things are, regardless if feelings get hurt. You should look on his statements on when the Soilders where burning the Quran and when the Marines got caught urinating on dead bodies.
Some, depending who he is running against.
StandYoGround
Loki Loves Mischief
Allen West is one of the very few conservatives that I actually like, he just gets bad looks because he tells people exactly how things are, regardless if feelings get hurt. You should look on his statements on when the Soilders where burning the Quran and when the Marines got caught urinating on dead bodies.

Are we talking about the same Allen West? He doesn't tell things the way they are, he tells things like a crazy man. Like when he said that quite a number of the democratic party are communists. That's not telling it how it is, that's just talking crazy. I'm not interested in what he has to say about anything, he's a clown. And that's why he lost in south Florida.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Loki Loves Mischief
StandYoGround
Loki Loves Mischief

Are we talking about the same Allen West? He doesn't tell things the way they are, he tells things like a crazy man. Like when he said that quite a number of the democratic party are communists. That's not telling it how it is, that's just talking crazy. I'm not interested in what he has to say about anything, he's a clown. And that's why he lost in south Florida.
He goes overboard on somethings, but always has the military's back. But honestly that is about all I know of him. I never lived in Florida during the time of his tenure though. So meh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff