Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shady Zapper

Kolyatt
Skarlis
Dancehall Hysteria
yeah, you're kind of right.
and it seems like he's pulling out less than half-thought out responses? so it's kind of pointless to. CX
Yeah, he's a dude I had to block because he seriously believes Europeans and Asians evolved from Neanderthals, and those of African descent evolved from gorillas all because of a certain gene that's not present in black people. rolleyes He's also pretty much never heard of races mixing.

Block him, he's too ignorant and miseducated to waste a keystroke on heart

Yep, done and done.

I'll tolerate racism, I don't agree with it, but I'd be damned if I wasted any time on someone who is one. He only got aggressive toward me when I said he wasn't worth my time and when I was making a point to some young girl on here about Obama's vacation time.

yikes. i take it he's just looking for fights?

Shady Zapper

Skarlis
Dancehall Hysteria
and it seems like he's pulling out less than half-thought out responses? so it's kind of pointless to. CX
Yeah, he's a dude I had to block because he seriously believes Europeans and Asians evolved from Neanderthals, and those of African descent evolved from gorillas all because of a certain gene that's not present in black people. rolleyes He's also pretty much never heard of races mixing.

i...
what?
how does that make sense my god.

and gotcha.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Dancehall Hysteria
Skarlis
Dancehall Hysteria

i...
what?

and gotcha.

Well...
Even Neanderthals were evolved from some kind of ape. Oh and we didn't just have one lineage in that stage of evolution either. There is actually a 'family tree' that contains several evolutionary lines, some of which became extinct for no one knows what reasons but can guess, while others continued. (Thank you History Channel and the Paleontologist that made this huge discovery)

As for Africans evolving from Gorillas... only one way to determine that but through science and no one has bothered as far as I know. But I have to admit I find it hard to think one specie of ape was the only specie humans in general evolved from.
So whether he is right or wrong, someone in the scientific field will have to be the one to speak on that.
Other people believe we all evolved from early Africans, too. I am still finding that hard to believe. But if true...

In any case... um...

what were we talking about?

Oh yeah. Israel. To respond to that. Personally I do not understand why they are so bothered to hate the rest of the Arab world. I don't understand any of the hate in that part of the world. Does not matter to me that their ways have been around 6,000 years or whatever. You would think that at some point they would stand be and see the insanity of it all and would want it to stop.
logan the god of candy
Hikarulawl
logan the god of candy
please explain. most evidence points towards obama starting any war rather than anybody else on the face of the earth. i wanna hear your side.

Where is your evidence for this bullshit claim you're making? Once again you guys continue to forget to the guy who put us in this mess. George W ******** Bush!

you blame bush for everything. you and your opinions and statements no longer count.

but do i really have to spend my time looking up obama's treasonous acts as well as fema and homeland security making large strides for the capabilities of oppressing any civilian uprisings in any event? released government plans for disarming the american citizens active in at least the 60's? plans also suggestive of muting america for a u.n. world police in the name of peace? hell, government operatives telling us about s**t and then winding up dead soon after? how about the gulf on tonkin incident that caused the vietnam war with america? it was a lie to have an excuse to war. many people believe 9/11 was a similar incident. how about the ndaa?

we can look at all this and more and say it they are all coincidental and are completely harmless. but come back to obama. he has made several illegal executive decisions. something he should have been impeached for, but wasn't. so not only does he have the means, but nobody will stop him from making illegal executive decisions that could cause war with anybody.

political corruption, treason, secret agendas. yeah, people that know this stuff already don't need to be given the information. they simply need to be told about it so they search for themselves.

will obama cause war? is he anything more than an idiot? i dunno, but i certainly hope not because not a whole lot could stop him.[/quote0.o

Manly Lunatic

Nyadriel
Dancehall Hysteria
Skarlis
Dancehall Hysteria

i...
what?

and gotcha.

Well...
Even Neanderthals were evolved from some kind of ape. Oh and we didn't just have one lineage in that stage of evolution either. There is actually a 'family tree' that contains several evolutionary lines, some of which became extinct for no one knows what reasons but can guess, while others continued. (Thank you History Channel and the Paleontologist that made this huge discovery)

As for Africans evolving from Gorillas... only one way to determine that but through science and no one has bothered as far as I know. But I have to admit I find it hard to think one specie of ape was the only specie humans in general evolved from.
So whether he is right or wrong, someone in the scientific field will have to be the one to speak on that.
Other people believe we all evolved from early Africans, too. I am still finding that hard to believe. But if true...

In any case... um...

Oh yeah. Israel. To respond to that. Personally I do not understand why they are so bothered to hate the rest of the Arab world. I don't understand any of the hate in that part of the world. Does not matter to me that their ways have been around 6,000 years or whatever. You would think that at some point they would stand be and see the insanity of it all and would want it to stop.

Black people didn't evolve from Gorillas...

Every human according to Evolutionists, doesn't matter about skin pigmentation and that is all it is, came from Homo erectus, then Homo heidelbergensis, which divided into neanderthalensis and sapiens.

Sapiens learned to ADAPT to the environments they lived in, through many ways (skin colour included). Neanderthals didn't learn to adapt, and died out quickly. Humans lived longer too, and had greater problem solving skills.

Skin pigmentation is an adaptation of stopping your body from getting certain troubling diseases like cancer for example. The shape of their nose, and other features are also adaptations of their environment... just like any other animal. I remember these scientists doing an experiment of taking some kind of elk, and taking it to another part of the world, and it adapted itself, and actually changed parts of it's body to different sizes, not enough to be a whole new sub species, but CLOSE to it. It just adapted and change in a few generations to suit an environment. Humans can also do so. I believe black people in America are far more bulky then those in Africa itself. They are lanky, and long usually. Where I believe the ones in the USA seem to have more buff to them, but that could just be a cliche. Though when I saw the different African countries at the Olympics beside Jamaicans, Cubas and African-Americans, there were quite a lot of differences. Like I couldn't really tell what part of Africa the American could have descended from, same with the people of African descent from the Caribbean Islands. Maybe that is because it's just a small number there, but it seems that they have adapted themselves without even realizing, to the climate and environment of the Northern American continent.

Another example could be all the "slit-eyed" Asians. I do not mean that in a racist manner, it's just generalization of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Nepalese, Tibetan, etc... They actually DO look different from each other. skin tone, some are more yellow then others, heck, I know those closer to India are more brown/tan skinned. Japanese and Chinese DO look different actually. Heck, even in Japan itself, those from the northern parts, where it's colder, might have thicker skin, more fat, if they have a family that has been in that part of Japan for many generations. While the Southern Japan has fairer skin, and are slimmer, normally.

Humans DO adapt to different environments. Not just in routines and other crap like that, but our bodily functions as well.
Dancehall Hysteria
okay, you're obviously just trolling at this point, and are looking to tick people off. and it takes some really special type of trolling to be as low to comment on someone's grammar error.
oh, and now you've shown your colors of being albeist as well as racist! and i'm a native english speaker- i've spoken english my whole life, thank you- i have a grasp on the english language.
what, the color of their skin and various shapes in the skeleton? those somehow define a whole person? thank you, you have shown me the light! /sarcasm
and i do know that there are intelligent racists, i'm not in second grade. last time i checked- my sixth grade history teacher? a giant racist. and intelligent.

well, he is right. you don't listen to a thing, and you seem to think that someone's skeleton and skin color have something to do with how they act, move, speak, and think. newsflash: it doesn't. and you seem to think that saying i'm "mentally retarded" is a good way to win an argument. it's not- it makes you look immature, and you help further damaging stereotypes towards so many people it's not even funny. congratulations, pat yourself on the back knowing that you just furthered stereotypes which get people killed.

and yes, i will lol- lol because i am happy that i am nothing like you.

i am done talking with you.

Firstly, why do you assume I am trolling because you can't understand sarcasm?
Secondly, English isn't my first language. And I speak it better than you.
Thirdly, who said anything about skin colour? This is a common misconception. We, as racists, don't hate a race because of the colour of their skin. We hate them because of the common personalities we see in that race. And stereotypes exist because of the majority, we all know there is a high chance that a black person you know will go forward to commit a serious offence. And it's idiots like you who condone this behaviour. You remind me so much of Elin Krantz.

Qyp

Every human according to Evolutionists, doesn't matter about skin pigmentation and that is all it is, came from Homo erectus, then Homo heidelbergensis, which divided into neanderthalensis and sapiens.

Sapiens learned to ADAPT to the environments they lived in, through many ways (skin colour included). Neanderthals didn't learn to adapt, and died out quickly. Humans lived longer too, and had greater problem solving skills.

Skin pigmentation is an adaptation of stopping your body from getting certain troubling diseases like cancer for example. The shape of their nose, and other features are also adaptations of their environment... just like any other animal. I remember these scientists doing an experiment of taking some kind of elk, and taking it to another part of the world, and it adapted itself, and actually changed parts of it's body to different sizes, not enough to be a whole new sub species, but CLOSE to it. It just adapted and change in a few generations to suit an environment. Humans can also do so. I believe black people in America are far more bulky then those in Africa itself. They are lanky, and long usually. Where I believe the ones in the USA seem to have more buff to them, but that could just be a cliche. Though when I saw the different African countries at the Olympics beside Jamaicans, Cubas and African-Americans, there were quite a lot of differences. Like I couldn't really tell what part of Africa the American could have descended from, same with the people of African descent from the Caribbean Islands. Maybe that is because it's just a small number there, but it seems that they have adapted themselves without even realizing, to the climate and environment of the Northern American continent.

Another example could be all the "slit-eyed" Asians. I do not mean that in a racist manner, it's just generalization of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Nepalese, Tibetan, etc... They actually DO look different from each other. skin tone, some are more yellow then others, heck, I know those closer to India are more brown/tan skinned. Japanese and Chinese DO look different actually. Heck, even in Japan itself, those from the northern parts, where it's colder, might have thicker skin, more fat, if they have a family that has been in that part of Japan for many generations. While the Southern Japan has fairer skin, and are slimmer, normally.

Humans DO adapt to different environments. Not just in routines and other crap like that, but our bodily functions as well.

Humans do not adapt to their surrounding unless they engage in sexual intercourse or oral with it. African's for example, To encourage and prepare cows to mate, African 'farmers' perform cunninlingus on their herd.
(Source: http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/ARCHIV/GUS/AFRICAOLD.HTM#_ftn160 )
I learned couple weeks ago from my history teacher that during the transport of slaves, the most aggressive and biggest blacks were dropped off at ports such as Jamaica, that is mainly why they are more physically built. And have you noticed how similar Europeans and Asians are? Aside from the minor differences, Eurasian's are very different to that of Negro's. I, as a white, accept that Asian's are naturally more intelligent that whites. And it's worth noting that the majority of Asians are racist and mix relationships between Asians and Nigs are extremely rare.

Manly Lunatic

Cheile
Dancehall Hysteria
okay, you're obviously just trolling at this point, and are looking to tick people off. and it takes some really special type of trolling to be as low to comment on someone's grammar error.
oh, and now you've shown your colors of being albeist as well as racist! and i'm a native english speaker- i've spoken english my whole life, thank you- i have a grasp on the english language.
what, the color of their skin and various shapes in the skeleton? those somehow define a whole person? thank you, you have shown me the light! /sarcasm
and i do know that there are intelligent racists, i'm not in second grade. last time i checked- my sixth grade history teacher? a giant racist. and intelligent.

well, he is right. you don't listen to a thing, and you seem to think that someone's skeleton and skin color have something to do with how they act, move, speak, and think. newsflash: it doesn't. and you seem to think that saying i'm "mentally retarded" is a good way to win an argument. it's not- it makes you look immature, and you help further damaging stereotypes towards so many people it's not even funny. congratulations, pat yourself on the back knowing that you just furthered stereotypes which get people killed.

and yes, i will lol- lol because i am happy that i am nothing like you.

i am done talking with you.

Firstly, why do you assume I am trolling because you can't understand sarcasm?
Secondly, English isn't my first language. And I speak it better than you.
Thirdly, who said anything about skin colour? This is a common misconception. We, as racists, don't hate a race because of the colour of their skin. We hate them because of the common personalities we see in that race. And stereotypes exist because of the majority, we all know there is a high chance that a black person you know will go forward to commit a serious offence. And it's idiots like you who condone this behaviour. You remind me so much of Elin Krantz.

Qyp

Humans do not adapt to their surrounding unless they engage in sexual intercourse or oral with it. African's for example, To encourage and prepare cows to mate, African 'farmers' perform cunninlingus on their herd.
(Source: http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/ARCHIV/GUS/AFRICAOLD.HTM#_ftn160 )
I learned couple weeks ago from my history teacher that during the transport of slaves, the most aggressive and biggest blacks were dropped off at ports such as Jamaica, that is mainly why they are more physically built. And have you noticed how similar Europeans and Asians are? Aside from the minor differences, Eurasian's are very different to that of Negro's. I, as a white, accept that Asian's are naturally more intelligent that whites. And it's worth noting that the majority of Asians are racist and mix relationships between Asians and Nigs are extremely rare.

There is in fact African-Indians... Indians from INDIA, were taken to the African eastern coasts, and used as slaves by the British... weird right? Oh and Fijian-Indians too...

And Africans are Homo sapiens, or else they wouldn't have the exact same anatomy... excluding skin colour.

And Humans do adapt... like how Eskimos are shorter then most, and the reason for that is so they can circulate their body heat far more easily.

But that is interesting about the bigger meaner-looking Africans being dropped off in the Caribbean.

And I suppose a lot of black people in America have white blood because of how slaves were treated back then...hence how some seem to have lighter skin then most Africans.
Qyp
There is in fact African-Indians... Indians from INDIA, were taken to the African eastern coasts, and used as slaves by the British... weird right? Oh and Fijian-Indians too...

And Africans are Homo sapiens, or else they wouldn't have the exact same anatomy... excluding skin colour.

And Humans do adapt... like how Eskimos are shorter then most, and the reason for that is so they can circulate their body heat far more easily.

But that is interesting about the bigger meaner-looking Africans being dropped off in the Caribbean.

And I suppose a lot of black people in America have white blood because of how slaves were treated back then...hence how some seem to have lighter skin then most Africans.

Indian's also slaughtered the natives living in that area during the time and forced them to flee to Pakistan and further.
And yes, it's very rare to find a pure blooded white in America now. Most of the people are the result of blood pollution, perhaps explaining the lack of aspiring intelligence.

Manly Lunatic

Cheile
Qyp

Indian's also slaughtered the natives living in that area during the time and forced them to flee to Pakistan and further.
And yes, it's very rare to find a pure blooded white in America now. Most of the people are the result of blood pollution, perhaps explaining the lack of aspiring intelligence.

That and most have English, French, German, Slavic, Greek, etc descent... Though I think a lot of french people might have been the cause of the USA... Especially because of Statue of Liberty being a gift from the French "Good job rebelling and separating from the British tyrants!"
Qyp
Cheile
Qyp

That and most have English, French, German, Slavic, Greek, etc descent... Though I think a lot of french people might have been the cause of the USA... Especially because of Statue of Liberty being a gift from the French "Good job rebelling and separating from the British tyrants!"

There's not many English, the English were cowards and ran home when they met Washington's army. During the revolutionary war in the U.S., over half of the American forces were Irish who had fled Ireland due to British oppression and hoped in this new land they would survive. France being a brother of Ireland and supporting American independence, were able to aid the American forces during the revolution. In 1798 the French also sent a small army to Ireland in hopes of a similar success to America. The French met with a United Irishmen force of 50,000 soldiers armed with only pikes (spears). However, seeing as many Irish were occupied in America during America's revolution, there was not many left at home to fight for our own independence. (It should also be noted that after the American revolution the Irish mainly settled in southern confederate states and later fought for the Confederates years later.) Anyway, the French force was led by General Humbert, and here is a piece of his proclamation...
General Humbert
LIBERTY, EQUALITY, FRATERNITY, UNION - After several unsuccessful attempts, behold at last Frenchmen arrived amongst you... Brave Irishmen, our cause is common. Like you we hold as indefeasible the right of all nations to liberty. Like you we are persuaded that the peace of the world shall ever be troubled as long as the British ministry is suffered to make with impunity a traffic of the industry and blood of the people . . . Union, Liberty, the Irish Republic! Such is our shout. Let us march. Our hearts are devoted to you; our glory is in your happiness.

This rebellion gained Irish independence for a short period of time. But the rebellion was crushed when the Franco-Irish force met with the entire British force led by General Lake & General Cornwallis who had fled from America. General Humbert surrendered and the French were arrested and later released to France, the 50,000 Irishmen however were slaughtered and any survivors were executed.
Meanwhile in America 50 years later the children of the Irish & French who had fought for American independence were killed in the brutal civil war by traitor Lincoln-ites. Hence marking the end of the last heroes to grace America's land.

Shady Zapper

Nyadriel
Dancehall Hysteria
Skarlis
Dancehall Hysteria

i...
what?

and gotcha.

Well...

In any case... um...

yeah, that is true.

oh, i remember hearing about that somewhere. that's pretty cool!

yeah, i do find that pretty hard to believe. and really, it just seems like it's some sort of way for someone's who's not black to feel superior if they're not black. and that is true, but gorillas? i doubt it.

and i think it's been proven that we have? personally, i think that could be entirely possible. and, considering skin tone is just how much melanin there is, it could be possible that a group of people's skin got paler and paler over time.

and i don't understand it either. plus, then people start to blame islam, which just turns into a giant mess, mainly because most of the time the arguments don't have any proof they're that incorrect.

and i'm kind of torn on israel- sure, make it your own country! but no, if it's illegal you do not sit around and completely ignore that fact. jesus ********, israel.

Shy Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Feral Warrior

Hikarulawl
logan the god of candy
please explain. most evidence points towards obama starting any war rather than anybody else on the face of the earth. i wanna hear your side.

Where is your evidence for this bullshit claim you're making? Once again you guys continue to forget to the guy who put us in this mess. George W ******** Bush!
bless you

Manly Lunatic

Cheile
Qyp
Cheile
Qyp

There's not many English, the English were cowards and ran home when they met Washington's army. During the revolutionary war in the U.S., over half of the American forces were Irish who had fled Ireland due to British oppression and hoped in this new land they would survive. France being a brother of Ireland and supporting American independence, were able to aid the American forces during the revolution. In 1798 the French also sent a small army to Ireland in hopes of a similar success to America. The French met with a United Irishmen force of 50,000 soldiers armed with only pikes (spears). However, seeing as many Irish were occupied in America during America's revolution, there was not many left at home to fight for our own independence. (It should also be noted that after the American revolution the Irish mainly settled in southern confederate states and later fought for the Confederates years later.) Anyway, the French force was led by General Humbert, and here is a piece of his proclamation...
General Humbert
LIBERTY, EQUALITY, FRATERNITY, UNION - After several unsuccessful attempts, behold at last Frenchmen arrived amongst you... Brave Irishmen, our cause is common. Like you we hold as indefeasible the right of all nations to liberty. Like you we are persuaded that the peace of the world shall ever be troubled as long as the British ministry is suffered to make with impunity a traffic of the industry and blood of the people . . . Union, Liberty, the Irish Republic! Such is our shout. Let us march. Our hearts are devoted to you; our glory is in your happiness.

This rebellion gained Irish independence for a short period of time. But the rebellion was crushed when the Franco-Irish force met with the entire British force led by General Lake & General Cornwallis who had fled from America. General Humbert surrendered and the French were arrested and later released to France, the 50,000 Irishmen however were slaughtered and any survivors were executed.
Meanwhile in America 50 years later the children of the Irish & French who had fought for American independence were killed in the brutal civil war by traitor Lincoln-ites. Hence marking the end of the last heroes to grace America's land.

I meant English descent, those who have lived in America long enough to not care about England. Must have been 4-5 generations after the first settlers by the Revolution right? And haven't called themselves English anymore.
Qyp
I meant English descent, those who have lived in America long enough to not care about England. Must have been 4-5 generations after the first settlers by the Revolution right? And haven't called themselves English anymore.

Due to the revolution, there was very little English left in America. No one to decent from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff