Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
I know very well that something's wrong.
I know very well that it wasn't Obama's fault, and it was the reason he was elected. I know that he's been repeatedly blocked when trying to do his job, and I can tell that things are getting better anyway.
I believe that there was reason for the NDAA and that it's a far better alternative than being incapable of stopping terrorists when necessary. I believe that it's a tool, and like most tools it can be used well or poorly.
Do you trust your government?
I don't trust the government.
I trust a number of the people in it
Obama was a senator during the bush admin. He was a part of it and still is. We need to stop playing off of the cult of personality. But if you say the bad wasn't his fault you can't say the good was his fault either.
He was a senator.
One of one hundred.
When his power was a percent of half of a branch, things went downhill. When his power was most of a full branch, things began to turn around.
What turned around?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
I know very well that something's wrong.
I know very well that it wasn't Obama's fault, and it was the reason he was elected. I know that he's been repeatedly blocked when trying to do his job, and I can tell that things are getting better anyway.
I believe that there was reason for the NDAA and that it's a far better alternative than being incapable of stopping terrorists when necessary. I believe that it's a tool, and like most tools it can be used well or poorly.
Do you trust your government?
Obama was a senator during the bush admin. He was a part of it and still is. We need to stop playing off of the cult of personality. But if you say the bad wasn't his fault you can't say the good was his fault either.
He was a senator.
One of one hundred.
When his power was a percent of half of a branch, things went downhill. When his power was most of a full branch, things began to turn around.
What turned around?
If you're blind to it now I have to assume you don't have eyes anymore.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
YahuShalum
You didn't get it. You can't quote statistics. You have to go OUT and do your own research. Go around your own community and find out how many people have jobs, how many got hired, how many are paid well enough to support themselves without the government's hand.

I have done my own research. As I stated in the Original Post, my wife finally got a job, and I see many businesses opening around my area, as it has plenty of room to expand. While I wish the expansion was faster, certainly no one complains about losing jobs.
Vintor
YahuShalum
You didn't get it. You can't quote statistics. You have to go OUT and do your own research. Go around your own community and find out how many people have jobs, how many got hired, how many are paid well enough to support themselves without the government's hand.

I have done my own research. As I stated in the Original Post, my wife finally got a job, and I see many businesses opening around my area, as it has plenty of room to expand. While I wish the expansion was faster, certainly no one complains about losing jobs.
Where are you? What job did your wife get?
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
He was a senator.
One of one hundred.
What turned around?
Thanks for a personal attack rather then an actual answer. <3

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
He was a senator.
One of one hundred.
What turned around?
At this point it's not answering anymore. It's repeating.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
YahuShalum
Vintor
YahuShalum

Walgreens clerk. Comes with healthcare for us both so I don't complain. More than she was making the past 8 months. We are in Texas. I have been working for 2 years and we hire people constantly. The only ones that leave are kids who can't handle having a job.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Divine_Malevolence

Agreed, this is going nowhere.
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
YahuShalum
Divine_Malevolence
He was a senator.
One of one hundred.
What turned around?
Yeah you guys keep repeating things are getting better. What about inflation? How are things getting better when our national debt keeps going up? Who owes that money? We do the tax payer. How are things getting better when we're starting more wars? How are things getting better when America produces nothing yet imports everything? How are things getting better when we give up rights to protect ourselves and lessen our ability to personally protect ourselves allowing the government to take control?
Vintor
YahuShalum
Vintor
YahuShalum

Walgreens clerk. Comes with healthcare for us both so I don't complain. More than she was making the past 8 months. We are in Texas. I have been working for 2 years and we hire people constantly. The only ones that leave are kids who can't handle having a job.
So foreign product distribution. Most awesome. Nothing against it I'm happy she has a job in Texas. But don't you dare proclaim Obama did it when you refuse to accept his downfalls as well.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I could go on a text wall, but other thread have discussed those points thoroughly. This thread is for discussion about employment (or the lack of) through hard facts and evidence, which you have failed to provide. I have to go to class now anyways. I will be back in about 3 hours.
Vintor
Divine_Malevolence

Agreed, this is going nowhere.
Agreed; we're all too zealous in our views.
Vintor
I could go on a text wall, but other thread have discussed those points thoroughly. This thread is for discussion about employment (or the lack of) through hard facts and evidence, which you have failed to provide. I have to go to class now anyways. I will be back in about 3 hours.
There is no hard facts or evidence! I can give you real personal evidence! You have a wife that got a job. I know 4 people that just got laid off working for the state of California (That was only one department in the state corrections only one person is working in that department now). They were WORKING for tax payer money. Now they're going on unemployment thus doing NOTHING for tax payer money.

And I "Fail" to provide "Proof" because there is none. Just like any site or statistics you show are not proof. You really think they're honest about things? I am not about to start quoting others on it or statistics. The over all situation is plain to comprehend just by looking at it without others telling you what to think.

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
Well, 700 teachers were just hired last month in my school district. That's an improvement.

Yes, there were layoffs int he years before, we even protested, but I can say the number of teachers (in my district) that were laid off was ~500.

700>500

Also, it's not that hard to find a job. Finding jobs has around the same difficulty as years before.

Where I live, I always see a ton of "hiring" posters and what not. If you can't find a job that requires high degrees and whatnot, you could at least try your hand at a lower-level job while you look for one of your standards.

Publix hires. Walgreens hires. Barnes and Noble hires.Mall stores hire.

If I'm 17 and I can find a job within 3 applications, people who are older with more experience can definitely do it.

Unless you're saying you live in bumf*ck, Africa.

Anyway, the economy isn't going to turn around over nightfall, and it isn't going to drastically do a 180 in a meager 3 or 4 years.

And, you have to spend money to make money, amirite?
Solessia
Well, 700 teachers were just hired last month in my school district. That's an improvement.

Yes, there were layoffs int he years before, we even protested, but I can say the number of teachers (in my district) that were laid off was ~500.

700>500

Also, it's not that hard to find a job. Finding jobs has around the same difficulty as years before.

Where I live, I always see a ton of "hiring" posters and what not. If you can't find a job that requires high degrees and whatnot, you could at least try your hand at a lower-level job while you look for one of your standards.

Publix hires. Walgreens hires. Barnes and Noble hires.Mall stores hire.

If I'm 17 and I can find a job within 3 applications, people who are older with more experience can definitely do it.

Unless you're saying you live in bumf*ck, Africa.

Anyway, the economy isn't going to turn around over nightfall, and it isn't going to drastically do a 180 in a meager 3 or 4 years.

And, you have to spend money to make money, amirite?
So they laid off 500 government employees. And added 700. Here's what they did. They hired new people at lower wages without a retirement plan. Only 200 more people. I wonder how they did that.
And the jobs hiring you just described are for foreign product distribution centers they are not jobs that will HELP America in the long run. We need jobs in production we need to create new things in America, we need to import more then we export.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff