Devoted Sex Symbol

YahuShalum
Spline Reticulator
YahuShalum
Spline Reticulator
In a heartbeat.
Look into Gary Johnson now. ^^
Already voting for him.
Woohoo!!! I wish Ron Paul would have went independent but rumor has it he has an oath to the republicans...
Well, it might have hurt Rand Paul's future ability to run for office if his dad had gone independent, but yeah. I hear ya.
Ron Paul has brilliant ideas, and would have made a fine president.
It's a shame that they never really let him speak during debates, because that's how most people get their information. They'd rather look to the television for guidance than do a little research. User Image What can you do.
PASTAFARlAN
It's a shame that they never really let him speak during debates, because that's how most people get their information. They'd rather look to the television for guidance than do a little research. User Image What can you do.
Vote for Gary Johnson? 3nodding
"Be Libertarian With Me. For one election. Together, we'll show the world, and the nation, that what Ron Paul stood for is not a fluke. It's the future!" - Gary Johnson
YahuShalum
PASTAFARlAN
Vote for Gary Johnson? 3nodding

Sounds good to me. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas