Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was not trying to be funny but ok. I take this very seriously. And think you for asking about romney's plan. He has a five point plan.. 1. Achieve energy independence. 2. Trade that works for America. 3. give America the skill for better education. 4. cut the deficit which obama has doubled since being in office. and last but not least 5. Help small businesses. We are talking about a man here that has made a big difference in companies and knows how to handle businesses. Tell me Obama's plan please and thank you.
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Lol yeah ok. Didn't he say he was going to change the economy for the better hmm lets see... 4 years ago. That has not happened. Talk about keeping your word.
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Obama takes the cake.
Honeydew Pudding
I laugh at your ignorance. No president has never told a lie before. If Obama is a liar then Romney was even more of a liar.
At least Obama is keeping to his word while Romney keeps flip flopping that I don't know what his stance is.
Wow your really funny. Thinking that one person can fix the economy in such short period of time? What Romney? What is he going to do for America? What is his plan?
Honeydew Pudding
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding
At least Obama is keeping to his word while Romney keeps flip flopping that I don't know what his stance is.

obama certainly is not keeping to his word. there's still inequality in marriage, there's still federal raids on marijuana, we're bombing innocent brown people more than ever before, our wealth is still getting siphoned out by the banks manipulating our currency, and obama is taking tons of lobbyist money. the only promise he's followed through on is that he got his kids a dog
As for marriage Obama supports gay marriages. "Brown" people? Really? Obama is pulling our troops back home and what is Romney going to do?

obama doesn't "support" gay marriage, he has done nothing to help them out at all. simply saying that they should be able to get married doesn't change anything or help anybody. it's just political bait. and yes, brown people. muslims now. obama pulls troops out of one place, puts them somewhere else, brings some back and divides by two, completely irrelevant because we have so many troops deployed all over that region, in addition to more drone strikes than ever before. and for what? democracy in the middle east? who gives a s**t?

and Romney will escalate the war quicker because he's beholden to the extremist Zionist faction of Israel. theyre both bad for america.
Better than Romney who wants try to make gay marriages illegal. But he cant really do that. The people of the middle east should have a brain of their own to work things out.

yeah, i agree that romney is worse than obama in every way except possibly economics, but since they're both owned by special interests who profit at the expense of our economy, we're ******** either way if choosing between the two.
First of all Im a conservative so you know what im all about. Against abortion. WHATS UNFAIR IS THAT A CHILD that doesnt he have a voice gets killed. Its murder.
Coin-Operated Cactus
studmuffin1115
Ya know its getting to the point where Im afraid that may happen. There are many unanswered questions when it comes to Obama which gives me no reason to trust the man. Nor wil I ever trust him. And yess the government is running this not like a democracy. People have been sued for putting a cross on the side of the road where their loved ones have got in a car accident. They had to take it down. That does not seem fair to me

But it does seem fair to you that women who get pregnant despite all measures can't get an abortion if Romney is elected?
Does it seem fair if she only got pregnant because she can't afford the pill?
That she'll have to drop out of a very expensive university education and be stuck with the bill of a child because she made one mistake?
Does it seem fair to you that two people who love each other dearly can't get married because they happen to be the same sex?

Sorry, but there are some issues that trump you feeling hurt that your religion isn't the centre of everyone's world.

Also getting sued does not equal effectively being punished.

Noob

studmuffin1115
Was not trying to be funny but ok. I take this very seriously. And think you for asking about romney's plan. He has a five point plan.. 1. Achieve energy independence. 2. Trade that works for America. 3. give America the skill for better education. 4. cut the deficit which obama has doubled since being in office. and last but not least 5. Help small businesses. We are talking about a man here that has made a big difference in companies and knows how to handle businesses. Tell me Obama's plan please and thank you.
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Lol yeah ok. Didn't he say he was going to change the economy for the better hmm lets see... 4 years ago. That has not happened. Talk about keeping your word.
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Obama takes the cake.
Honeydew Pudding
I laugh at your ignorance. No president has never told a lie before. If Obama is a liar then Romney was even more of a liar.
Wow your really funny. Thinking that one person can fix the economy in such short period of time? What Romney? What is he going to do for America? What is his plan?
Thats his plan? Really? Haha. Well guess what? How is he going to do that? His Five Trillion Tax plan? Oh yeah, definitely going to work out. His tax plan = $5 trillion dollars. Here you go: Obamacare Plan
Unemployment rate has decreased to 7.9%, before it was 10%.
Our economy is what we need to focus on before our Country is ruined into the ground. Romney/Ryan.
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding

obama certainly is not keeping to his word. there's still inequality in marriage, there's still federal raids on marijuana, we're bombing innocent brown people more than ever before, our wealth is still getting siphoned out by the banks manipulating our currency, and obama is taking tons of lobbyist money. the only promise he's followed through on is that he got his kids a dog
As for marriage Obama supports gay marriages. "Brown" people? Really? Obama is pulling our troops back home and what is Romney going to do?

obama doesn't "support" gay marriage, he has done nothing to help them out at all. simply saying that they should be able to get married doesn't change anything or help anybody. it's just political bait. and yes, brown people. muslims now. obama pulls troops out of one place, puts them somewhere else, brings some back and divides by two, completely irrelevant because we have so many troops deployed all over that region, in addition to more drone strikes than ever before. and for what? democracy in the middle east? who gives a s**t?

and Romney will escalate the war quicker because he's beholden to the extremist Zionist faction of Israel. theyre both bad for america.
Better than Romney who wants try to make gay marriages illegal. But he cant really do that. The people of the middle east should have a brain of their own to work things out.

yeah, i agree that romney is worse than obama in every way except possibly economics, but since they're both owned by special interests who profit at the expense of our economy, we're ******** either way if choosing between the two.

Noob

r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding

A lot of politicians are like that. Corruption is within every one of us. But yeah.
studmuffin1115
First of all Im a conservative so you know what im all about. Against abortion. WHATS UNFAIR IS THAT A CHILD that doesnt he have a voice gets killed. Its murder.

Okay, sorry, but we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm also against abortion as a procedure but I will never say it should be forbidden.

Also, if you're against abortion, then vote for better health care and sexual education so abortions won't be necessary in the first place.

By the way, I asked about women and LGBT folk, not about the child. Where are their rights?
Yeah ok get your facts straight. If you were politcally knowledgeable about the situation you would have watched the debates. Obama lied about Romney's 5 trillion dollar tax plan. Romney himself had to repeat over and over again that it was not true. Obama has though doubled the deifcit! Come on don't you see whats hes doing to us! Anything is better than what Obama has done! And you have still failed to tell me what Obamas plan is.
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Honeydew Pudding
Thats his plan? Really? Haha. Well guess what? How is he going to do that? His Five Trillion Tax plan? Oh yeah, definitely going to work out. His tax plan = $5 trillion dollars. Here you go: Obamacare Plan
I have a feeling I should not discuss this with you. I follow the Bible. Therefore you should know how I think about this.
Coin-Operated Cactus
studmuffin1115

Okay, sorry, but we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm also against abortion as a procedure but I will never say it should be forbidden.

Also, if you're against abortion, then vote for better health care and sexual education so abortions won't be necessary in the first place.

By the way, I asked about women and LGBT folk, not about the child. Where are their rights?
studmuffin1115
I have a feeling I should not discuss this with you. I follow the Bible. Therefore you should know how I think about this.

You can be Christian and stand up for treating all people equally and fair. I choose to believe that is how Jesus would have acted.

But alright. It's been interesting.
We need to win this war unless you want the fear of terrorism forever! By the way did you hear about the 3 soldiers that were captured and totured and nothing was done to save them!!! Thats the kinda of stuff that makes me so FRUSTRATED! They were fellow Americans and nothing was done to save them. NOTHING.
Honeydew Pudding
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Obama takes the cake.
Honeydew Pudding

Noob

studmuffin1115
Yeah ok get your facts straight. If you were politcally knowledgeable about the situation you would have watched the debates. Obama lied about Romney's 5 trillion dollar tax plan. Romney himself had to repeat over and over again that it was not true. Obama has though doubled the deifcit! Come on don't you see whats hes doing to us! Anything is better than what Obama has done! And you have still failed to tell me what Obamas plan is.
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Honeydew Pudding
Where are your facts? You have failed to even tell me how Romney is going to execute his plans.
Obama lying during debates? Sure. Was Romney lying also? Yes.
If you actually listened to the debates you wouldn't feel that way for Romney.
Actually, Obama reduced the deficit: Source
The plan works, or were too lazy to read through all of it?
Don't be so brainwashed by Romney. Open your eyes wider.

Noob

studmuffin1115
We need to win this war unless you want the fear of terrorism forever! By the way did you hear about the 3 soldiers that were captured and totured and nothing was done to save them!!! Thats the kinda of stuff that makes me so FRUSTRATED! They were fellow Americans and nothing was done to save them. NOTHING.
Honeydew Pudding
r4v3rk1tt1gurL
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Obama takes the cake.
Honeydew Pudding

Son, war will never stop. Humans are cruel to one another.
It clearly states in the Bible about that. You can choose to ignore or you can choose to accept it. Jesuse loves all his children! But the Bible doesn't lie. And I didnt mean to stop the discussion. I just thought you would get mad about what I would say. Please continue I find this interesting as well. your one of the few that has actually given some good arguments.
Coin-Operated Cactus
studmuffin1115

You can be Christian and stand up for treating all people equally and fair. I choose to believe that is how Jesus would have acted.

But alright. It's been interesting.
Actually I have watched the debates. AND it was 7.8 to 7.9% lol I was there when that whole unemployment happened on the news. AND you can not tell me that the defict was cut. There is just no way. It has doubled. Everybody knows that except for you. Get your facts. Mitt Romney is a respectable man. And i did tell you the plan. You have still not told me Obamas.
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Honeydew Pudding
studmuffin1115
Honeydew Pudding
Where are your facts? You have failed to even tell me how Romney is going to execute his plans.
Obama lying during debates? Sure. Was Romney lying also? Yes.
If you actually listened to the debates you wouldn't feel that way for Romney.
Actually, Obama reduced the deficit: Source
The plan works, or were too lazy to read through all of it?
Don't be so brainwashed by Romney. Open your eyes wider.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff