Welcome to Gaia! ::

General Mumble

There's a solution to that.

It's called "Ron Paul".

-high five for the Ron Paul-o-nite-

Unfortunatly we don't have RP, we're stuck with Roms (frankly, RP is a bit too far right for me). And you know what? I'm willing to suck it up if it means giving Barry the boot.
General Mumble
--Sky Kid Tai--
General Mumble

It's called "Ron Paul".

Unfortunatly we don't have RP, we're stuck with Roms (frankly, RP is a bit too far right for me). And you know what? I'm willing to suck it up if it means giving Barry the boot.

BUT HE'S A MORMON.
-insert s**t-tier logic about how being a Mormon is un-american here-

-rofl's- Religion is irrelevant. But after that, I redact my high-five

-brohoof- /)*

Questionable Borg

General Mumble
--Sky Kid Tai--
General Mumble

It's called "Ron Paul".

BUT HE'S A MORMON.
How is being a Mormon un-american?

Questionable Borg

General Mumble
Mayor Gravity
General Mumble
--Sky Kid Tai--
General Mumble

It's called "Ron Paul".

BUT HE'S A MORMON.
How is being a Mormon un-american?

It's not un-american.
Did you not see the sarcasm in it? I'm guessing not.
It isn't always easy to tell sarcasm in a pile of black text.
Guild Carver1
Anything telling the truth outside of what has been established about lord Obama must be a lie!!!1!

I'm actually going to go watch this movie soon. Because unlike most of Gaia I'm not a biased hard a** who damns anything that isn't coming from a liberal.
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

thanks for this... not only did it make me laugh, but feel a little better... I was beginning to think maybe I was stupid... so thank you

you should hurry to see the movie.... it has been out for a while after all...

click to sing
with the sims

Beloved Friend

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's just another brainwashing movie, just so they try and make you vote for Romney. "Love him or hate him; you don't know him?" Okay, that just said that the director of this movie doesn't know anything about him as well, so how does he/she know if the things in the movie are true or not. emotion_facepalm
Inertial Mass
It's stupid. It's propaganda. It's silly. I want that time I spent watching it back.

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
all i know is that Romney is ******** d**k the way hes acting towards the poor and the middle class. i have been having to do little under the table jobs because there is no jobs. i go to a town 20 minutes away and almost every business is for sale. Romney wont do s**t except make the rich richer and the poor poorer. i mean come on hes hiding money over seas. but all i know is that i have been trying my damnest to get a real job for the past 3 years and the jobs are so little that you will only get hired if your family works there. even at walmart or mc donalds in my area...i say let the Illuminati take over!!!!! because they love their businesses which means they will be making sure that people get jobs because when people dont have jobs then there is no businesses.
A Hidden Beauty
It's just another brainwashing movie, just so they try and make you vote for Romney. "Love him or hate him; you don't know him?" Okay, that just said that the director of this movie doesn't know anything about him as well, so how does he/she know if the things in the movie are true or not. emotion_facepalm
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

the movie goes through Obama's autobiography... no brainwashing... basically another book made movie... it has good information that the president has said and wrote himself...

THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT ROMNEY IN THE MOVIE

please do not b***h about something you clearly have not seen or probably even bothered to look up... k thnx bye

click to sing
with the sims
Dark-Rose-X6
all i know is that Romney is ******** d**k the way hes acting towards the poor and the middle class. i have been having to do little under the table jobs because there is no jobs. i go to a town 20 minutes away and almost every business is for sale. Romney wont do s**t except make the rich richer and the poor poorer. i mean come on hes hiding money over seas. but all i know is that i have been trying my damnest to get a real job for the past 3 years and the jobs are so little that you will only get hired if your family works there. even at walmart or mc donalds in my area...i say let the Illuminati take over!!!!! because they love their businesses which means they will be making sure that people get jobs because when people dont have jobs then there is no businesses.
User Imagecomen snala
User Image
shweigei

I should probably be offended by this but I'm just laughing because of the Illuminati comment...

honestly, I can't believe that... it may be a s**t a** job, but there is always something out there... if that town has 'nothing', go to another town... I know what it is like to have to drive hella far every day... my normal drive to work is 35 minutes (not including stupid drivers slowing down traffic)... it is nearly 60 miles round trip... so yes, it hurts... if you do odd jobs - start your own small business from home... I know of a lady about 20 minutes from my home that has a baby sitting service inside her home... she makes about $300 a week and never has to leave home... my boyfriend's parents opened a handy-man service about a year ago... it was making a $1000 a week (but had to close due to his father's health)....

there are many possibilities out there... I'm not trying to be mean or bitchy or whatever... I'm trying to give you ideas to help you find the job you are looking for 3nodding

click to sing
with the sims

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Guild Carver1

He couldn't get what he wanted done even with a democratically ran senate and congress is because his plans were so bull s**t they couldn't even support them.

On taxing rich. If you took 100% of the money from everyone in the country that makes 250,000 a year you would only make enough money to run the government for 2 weeks if that now. Only way to be "fair" with taxes is to make everyone pay taxes. Because something like 55% pay no taxes at all. But that's a shitty idea to because I am considered "middle class" even though I have to crawl around looking for scrap to sell to make gas money to make it to college. So at the moment making rich pay more wont do anything and taxing everyone won't either. Only solution is to cut spending. I know where we can start to. Cut the millions of dollars Harry Reid bitched and complained about to get for his freaking cowboy poetry.

The education deal here in Kentucky is horrible. Tuition goes up at 12% at my college every semester. But every semester the teaching quality goes down. My first semester I actually learned stuff. Now I show up to my math class and have to listen to 35 minutes of my professor giving her political views.

No. I'm not really sure where you got those stats... but no. You should look up the economic gap between the top 4% of the nation and the rest. It's really ridiculous. Also, bottom 50% of the nation only earns something around 13% of the GDP.

As to the rest of your statement, read this:
http://dmarron.com/2011/07/27/why-do-half-of-americans-pay-no-federal-income-tax/

Wealthy get tax breaks too. A lot of the time they hide their income in overseas investments. Go look up households making over 1 million who paid absolutely no federal income tax.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff