• Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the 1st fox demon
StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon
StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon
I said that was my reaction. Not that i wasn't over it. I've accepted the fact that by the end of the next four years america might be considered a third world country. all is well.
Do you think Mitt Romney would have been better?

yes i do, but dont take it the wrong way both mitt romney and obama are both terrible people in my opinion, better does not mean good i think romney is only one grade higher than obama. If i had my way the republican candidate would have been Herman Cain.but oh well.
I voted Libertarian, so you know where I am going with this, lol. But either way I honestly believe out of those two, Obama was the lesser of two evils, that is just my opinoin.
and the lesser of two evils was romney in my opinion

Unless you were of the poor class.....IMO.
I didn't vote because Obama is just as bad in some ways, but if I HAD voted, it would have been for the guy who stands for the middle class and poor, who are struggling just to live in some places.

Savage Lunatic

smashbrolink
the 1st fox demon
StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon
StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon
I said that was my reaction. Not that i wasn't over it. I've accepted the fact that by the end of the next four years america might be considered a third world country. all is well.
Do you think Mitt Romney would have been better?

yes i do, but dont take it the wrong way both mitt romney and obama are both terrible people in my opinion, better does not mean good i think romney is only one grade higher than obama. If i had my way the republican candidate would have been Herman Cain.but oh well.
I voted Libertarian, so you know where I am going with this, lol. But either way I honestly believe out of those two, Obama was the lesser of two evils, that is just my opinoin.
and the lesser of two evils was romney in my opinion

Unless you were of the poor class.....IMO.
I didn't vote because Obama is just as bad in some ways, but if I HAD voted, it would have been for the guy who stands for the middle class and poor, who are struggling just to live in some places.

User Image

Savage Lunatic

I am glad obama won
Obama biggrin

Shirtless Prophet

i was seriously surprised when i saw that Obama won.

in the beginning of the election he was losing :T

obama won because he won Ohio right? if im not mistaken

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
LMAO You don't even know what will actually go down during Obama's 2nd term, so how do you know?

Savage Lunatic

i didnt say i knew

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
the 1st fox demon
http://youtu.be/dsx2vdn7gpY
thats about it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
the 1st fox demon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd

Do they have one for Romney too?

(funny as heck)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out