Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChemicalDistress
Old Blue Collar Joe
ChemicalDistress
Old Blue Collar Joe
ChemicalDistress
Old Blue Collar Joe

No, she's fear mongering, which seems to be quite popular, and not very damn well. She is alluding to nothing that is happening nor proposed. And she also misspelled coming.
The dumb in that post was nearly blinding.

I think it's well proposed now that Republicans are intent on stripping women of their rights. For women, they have a right to fear monger. As would we should men's rights be taken away.

Proof? And no, dailykos or moveon are not valid sources. That's the left equivalent to Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh.

Republicans are actively pursuing women's rights concerning health care, minimal coverage from your employer and repealing equal pay for women.

Not going to watch videos. I read articles.
And we both know the first two are utter bullshit.
The third is about WISCONSIN. And, quite bluntly, I have no issue with him repealing a law that has a bullshit name, because we already HAVE equal pay laws, and have had for an extended period of time.
What that particular bullshit law called for was 'discounts' for women suing employers for violating the existing equal pay laws, and I think that's utter bullshit and sexist to boot.

So you reject my proof you asked for because they don't suit your particular learning standard?

Yes, we do have equal pay laws. The difference is that Republicans would repeal them if Romney was elected, which was my point from the very beginning.

No. I said I don't watch videos. If you have an article, which is NOT a blog, I'll read it.
As for the third, I already covered that. It's a sexist bill that should be vetoed.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
cursedgnomes

Stop being so damn greedy.

^^^^^^

Women paying too much for Birth Control

Welcome to America.

Yeah, that's not what you said, but that's what you need to realize. Doctors, medical, everything is overpriced here. Because our Government is run by the people who own the companies or are buddies with the people that run the companies.

Besides that,... you have to realize two things. Firstly, there are medical reasons women need Birth Control... and it's not always so Black & White, but it's not always to prevent pregnancy. Secondly,.. even if it is to prevent pregnancy.. would you rather pay "$3,000" a year or "$15,000" a year for 26 years for each unwanted lifeform. Plus those unwanted lifeforms' unwanted life forms. Oh yes,.. and the medical. Since some places are so greedy that's probably 40k the first year per each unwanted lifeform. That's about 415k the government will have to pay for one unwanted lifeform over 26+ years because you didn't want to pay 3,000 for one years.

If it fails once, it will fail multiple times. So in about 35 years the government might end up paying 2 mill to support the lifeforms one woman produces.. easily... because she didn't have birth control for the sake of goal of not reproducing. Of course when this happens in those 35 years you can bet those children will have children of their own and if those also do not have birth control then you might have 8 mill there. Plus, once you start this trend up you incase the odds of the children having children in their teens. Once you start that up then you are doubling or quadruppling the unwanted pregnancies in that 35 year time frame.

Suddenly your 3,000 a year becomes more like 24 mill devided up between 35 years.I knew girls that had atleast 4 children before they graduated high school, so this might all be undeestimates and I am also not factoring in other cost the government will have to pay for for all those people. Yeah,.. that's about 700k a year the government is paying per year further down the road for all those people that wouldn't have existed if the government had been covering birth control.

Don't forget that at the same time the Government is not providing Birth control, they are covering things for men. This way men can have more sex and produce more offspring. Men will also want more sex when their problems are treated. Women can be emotionally manipulated easily. Oh, yes,.. as a bonus,.. some of these treatments cause Birth defects. So the Government will have to support these children. Their parents won't be able to. Many of these problems will leave the children in wheelchairs most of their life. Wheelchairs for that level of disablity and that have to be replaced every couple of months as a child grows are not cheap. The government may be paying millions a year for some of these children.

My estimates forgot to factor all this in... not paying "$3,000" a year for a few years might turn into the Government paying 3 million a year for 80 years at this rate.

So there's some math to consider.

Good luck sorting it out...

Yes, even with those disablities those children will be reproducing also.

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
cursedgnomes

^^^^^^

Welcome to America.

Yeah, that's not what you said, but that's what you need to realize. Doctors, medical, everything is overpriced here. Because our Government is run by the people who own the companies or are buddies with the people that run the companies.

Besides that,... you have to realize two things. Firstly, there are medical reasons women need Birth Control... and it's not always so Black & White, but it's not always to prevent pregnancy. Secondly,.. even if it is to prevent pregnancy.. would you rather pay "$3,000" a year or "$15,000" a year for 26 years for each unwanted lifeform. Plus those unwanted lifeforms' unwanted life forms. Oh yes,.. and the medical. Since some places are so greedy that's probably 40k the first year per each unwanted lifeform. That's about 415k the government will have to pay for one unwanted lifeform over 26+ years because you didn't want to pay 3,000 for one years.

If it fails once, it will fail multiple times. So in about 35 years the government might end up paying 2 mill to support the lifeforms one woman produces.. easily... because she didn't have birth control for the sake of goal of not reproducing. Of course when this happens in those 35 years you can bet those children will have children of their own and if those also do not have birth control then you might have 8 mill there. Plus, once you start this trend up you incase the odds of the children having children in their teens. Once you start that up then you are doubling or quadruppling the unwanted pregnancies in that 35 year time frame.

Suddenly your 3,000 a year becomes more like 24 mill devided up between 35 years.I knew girls that had atleast 4 children before they graduated high school, so this might all be undeestimates and I am also not factoring in other cost the government will have to pay for for all those people. Yeah,.. that's about 700k a year the government is paying per year further down the road for all those people that wouldn't have existed if the government had been covering birth control.

Don't forget that at the same time the Government is not providing Birth control, they are covering things for men. This way men can have more sex and produce more offspring. Men will also want more sex when their problems are treated. Women can be emotionally manipulated easily. Oh, yes,.. as a bonus,.. some of these treatments cause Birth defects. So the Government will have to support these children. Their parents won't be able to. Many of these problems will leave the children in wheelchairs most of their life. Wheelchairs for that level of disablity and that have to be replaced every couple of months as a child grows are not cheap. The government may be paying millions a year for some of these children.

My estimates forgot to factor all this in... not paying "$3,000" a year for a few years might turn into the Government paying 3 million a year for 80 years at this rate.

>>>>>>

First, I was commenting on birth control because that was the template set in this topic. And, I understand there are people who need birth control pills for medical reasons outside of a way to avoid getting pregnant, but pro-choicers are using that as an excuse to disguise their personal need of it.

Now, I'll put it like this, as monosyllabic as possible.

The Government should not be paying for Healthcare.

Sex? That is your responsibility. Not the governments. No matter what you do, or how you do it.

If you're worried about birth control costs (and let me stress that I am against birth control for exactly why it is called birth control), then don't use it! If you're worried about getting pregnant/getting someone pregnant because you can't afford birth control/condoms, don't have sex.

Think of the billions you would save by just being a responsible human being who lives without promiscuity.

Now that's quite a bit of math. I wonder if you can handle it?

Oh. And F.Y.I.

The government should not be responsible for your LIFE choices. If it costs so much money to kill your babies, well hot damn. That's not my problem. That's your CHOICE. You deal with it. I assure you, there is a much Higher Authority than the President of the United States that will hold you accountable for your shame.

And how dare you talk about the Unborn in such a disgusting, appalling way. Don't you realize what you are saying? You speak of the children of God in just the same way that slavers spoke of their slaves. Unwanted life forms???? Only good enough as the dollar they bring and the help to society they can give in the cotton fields.

You disgust me.

Wake up.
Old Blue Collar Joe
ChemicalDistress
Old Blue Collar Joe
ChemicalDistress
Old Blue Collar Joe

Proof? And no, dailykos or moveon are not valid sources. That's the left equivalent to Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh.

Republicans are actively pursuing women's rights concerning health care, minimal coverage from your employer and repealing equal pay for women.

The third is about WISCONSIN. And, quite bluntly, I have no issue with him repealing a law that has a bullshit name, because we already HAVE equal pay laws, and have had for an extended period of time.
What that particular bullshit law called for was 'discounts' for women suing employers for violating the existing equal pay laws, and I think that's utter bullshit and sexist to boot.

So you reject my proof you asked for because they don't suit your particular learning standard?

Yes, we do have equal pay laws. The difference is that Republicans would repeal them if Romney was elected, which was my point from the very beginning.

No. I said I don't watch videos. If you have an article, which is NOT a blog, I'll read it.
As for the third, I already covered that. It's a sexist bill that should be vetoed.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you watch videos? They can be just as valid as articles.

User Image
ijustdontcareXD
Old Blue Collar Joe
ChemicalDistress
Old Blue Collar Joe
ChemicalDistress
Old Blue Collar Joe

Just out of curiosity, why don't you watch videos? They can be just as valid as articles.

User Image

Because I'm on a laptop at this time, and to be rather blunt, I despise the talking heads. I don't want their little emotional additions and 'tweak's. I'd rather read an article, then I can make the decision myself.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
cursedgnomes
Sailor Tin Nyanko
cursedgnomes

^^^^^^

Welcome to America.

>>>>>>

First, I was commenting on birth control because that was the template set in this topic. And, I understand there are people who need birth control pills for medical reasons outside of a way to avoid getting pregnant, but pro-choicers are using that as an excuse to disguise their personal need of it.

Sex? That is your responsibility. Not the governments. No matter what you do, or how you do it.

If you're worried about birth control costs (and let me stress that I am against birth control for exactly why it is called birth control), then don't use it! If you're worried about getting pregnant/getting someone pregnant because you can't afford birth control/condoms, don't have sex.

Think of the billions you would save by just being a responsible human being who lives without promiscuity.

Oh. And F.Y.I.

The government should not be responsible for your LIFE choices. If it costs so much money to kill your babies, well hot damn. That's not my problem. That's your CHOICE. You deal with it. I assure you, there is a much Higher Authority than the President of the United States that will hold you accountable for your shame.

And how dare you talk about the Unborn in such a disgusting, appalling way. Don't you realize what you are saying? You speak of the children of God in just the same way that slavers spoke of their slaves. Unwanted life forms???? Only good enough as the dollar they bring and the help to society they can give in the cotton fields.

You disgust me.

Wake up.

It's better they not exist then you demand them for your fantasy.

I understand you. I understand your kind. I know where you will evolve to on your current path.

You will want armies produced. Children born. Ones that are lower class and lower rank then your children, so your children can be superior. You will want these lowly people and their offspring to service you. To work jobs beneth yours. To serve your wants and needs.

I ask that the existence not be given to people who would suffer lives worse then you ever know.

You ask for people to serve you.

That is where you are evolving towards. That is why it is ironic you think I speak like a slaver. If the unwanted never exist and are never born, they are saved from torment. But you,.. you want them why exactly? For now it's for brownie points with God likely. You miss some points out of ignorance... that's nice. In the future it will be for servents. Then you will certainly sound like a Slave Owner. Rather more of a Surf system. Companies should own these people in large numbers without personally having person to person contact. That makes it more of a systemseen in the 1800's. It's just last humanity though.

Let me show you where else you go. " You are poor? Find free things to do. You are married, have sex! It's free and you are married!" That's just another level you will evolve to, if you haven't reached that yet.

Let me guess, you are against masterbation as well. That means you are ignorant, gay, or trans. Males don't have that luxery with how their body is set up. They can do it in a sense, but you'd need to not share a bed with your husband and he'd need plastic sheets. The male body will have nocturnal emissions ( Wet Dreams) and will be more prone to health problems.

Currently, the government and insurence are covering thinsg to help with errectile dysfunction. I tried to cover this before. If that man has sex with a woman and she becomes pregnant, her unborn will be a mess. If it's not compatible with life then she has gone through physical and mental damage. While she is pregnant and posibly for years after she will have trouble functioning. There will likely be an impact on her husband as well. Married men are the most likely people to get help.

Also, it's not fictional that women need help with their hormones for conditions beyond fighting pregnancy. Likewise, a married woman can be on medications that would screw up any unborn produced in her. Those medications require Birth Control be taken with them.

As for Health Care,.. we are far behind. We are so far behind in enough areas with enough other problems that we are at risk of slipping into a third world country that has relics of a formerly modern world ( you know buildings and houses). If someone needs serious medical attention it is a benefit to them, it is a benefit to the people working on them, it is a benefit to their family, it is a benefit to their job, it is a benefit to their job, and a benefit to all people connected to all I just listed if they get help immediately and rapidly. If they are repaired immediately, they need less medical assistence and less recovery time. If they return to their life and being healthy quickly, then their life and the lives connected to them, and the lives connected to those all can be normal and function at a higher level then when they weren't there. For many reasons,... reasons you can't see if you can't see people,.. reasons you can't see.

So the rest of the world is kicking our butt and will containue to until we make it so people get immediate medical care and back to their lives.

As it stands people need to wait weeks,.. months,.. years,.. a decade... to get help. Or they never get help. They can't afford it immediately. There is more work and more cost for each thing and more things with more cost from all the damage from the wait. They are miserable, their family is miserable, there is less income, there is more pain, there is more stress,... as they wait and suffer.

How about the adoption system,... some places 100% of children in foster care and in the system for adoption get abused severaly. In many states when you turn 18 or 21 you are kicked out on the street. You are homeless, jobless, with no support network ( emotional, friends, family, finacial), no place to live. You can't get a place to live without a job, you can't get a job without a place to live.

Want to adopt children? Nearly everyone is turned away.

Foster system and temp homes for children? The majority are abusive. Even if you magically end up hitting the ones that are safe, constantly moving without family screws you up mentally.

So much I could talk about. So much I could cover. So much information, so much observation, so much experience.

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
OtakuJeannie
Let me put my birth control views down, I'd rahter pay taxes to fund pills to prevent unwanted children than pay for support of unwanted children in overstressed conditions and more jails for when these lives brought in this world just to make one party (and it usually is one party) of badly planned sex suffer grow up and become criminals because mommy and daddy didn't love them at best. And while this may sound harsh, it's actually kinder than the future some of these get rid of all social services zelots would chomp at the bit to dish out
I agree with your point of birth control being less expensive for the state than kids. Conservatives are eventually going to have to own up to the fact that people ********].

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko

Your words are vain. Hatefilled. And not worth quoting to the full again, or at all.

But I thought I'd borrow someone elses tactic and repeat myself again. I wonder if you'll think I changed my platform?
cursedgnomes

Oh. And F.Y.I.

You disgust me.

Wake up.

I'm holding fast to my comment. And what's sad for you is, you know I'm the one who's Right here.

And now I shall stop here, because new words are wasted on old fools.

Lets agree on not continuing this conversation and just ending it here.
pidgezero_one
OtakuJeannie
Let me put my birth control views down, I'd rahter pay taxes to fund pills to prevent unwanted children than pay for support of unwanted children in overstressed conditions and more jails for when these lives brought in this world just to make one party (and it usually is one party) of badly planned sex suffer grow up and become criminals because mommy and daddy didn't love them at best. And while this may sound harsh, it's actually kinder than the future some of these get rid of all social services zelots would chomp at the bit to dish out
I agree with your point of birth control being less expensive for the state than kids. Conservatives are eventually going to have to own up to the fact that people ********]

They drink, and do drugs, too, and I'm not going to fund that s**t either.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
For people too lazy to read everything in my last few post....

Here's how part of my conversation with cursedgnomes went.

cursedgnomes: Birth Control Bad.

Me: There are medical reasons some people need birth control.

cursedgnomes: That's not true, women just want to be promiscious without having babies.

Me: There are also medications that cause horrible deformities... even if they are married.

cursedgnomes: OMG! You're lying!

Me: It would cost millions to take care of those people if they are born... most wouldn't be compatible with life.

cursedgnomes: The government shouldn't pay for any Healthcare at all! Birth control is only for no babies, you talk about people like they are slaves, don't you know we are all God's Children. ( Something like that)

Me: You are going to get worse, build a fantasy, and believe all these babies will become lowest level employees to serve you. The babies lucky enough to go into the adoption system get abused and many get thrown on the streets at 18 or 21 with no housing or income.

cursedgnomes: That hurt me! I'm right! Let me quote the entire thing I said on a previous post.

It's better if you read the whole thing though. That's just my prospective on what happened. I can't paint a full picture if it's just my prospective.

1,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Trader 100
SHINee 501
What ideas does Mitt have for Women? I've heard he wants to stop free birth control?
I'm not to informed on Romney's ideal, really the only thing I know about his is that interrupts alot when someone is talking.
But I would really like to be informed on some of the opinions you all might give.

i truly dont care for either of the canidates or the whole government system i swear we will have anarchy almost every other country has had theres no its our turn

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
child of lesbianism94
SHINee 501
What ideas does Mitt have for Women? I've heard he wants to stop free birth control?
I'm not to informed on Romney's ideal, really the only thing I know about his is that interrupts alot when someone is talking.
But I would really like to be informed on some of the opinions you all might give.

i truly dont care for either of the canidates or the whole government system i swear we will have anarchy almost every other country has had theres no its our turn

Enough of the Republicans, some of the Dems, and almost all the Third Party Members are begging for that x_x

But all of them think they will be in God Mode and have all the money, powers, and weapons in the universe. They think things will only not apply for them. They don't realize some bigger kid will be lurking around the corner that will take their toys away and then kill them.

1,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Trader 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
child of lesbianism94
SHINee 501

Enough of the Republicans, some of the Dems, and almost all the Third Party Members are begging for that x_x

But all of them think they will be in God Mode and have all the money, powers, and weapons in the universe. They think things will only not apply for them. They don't realize some bigger kid will be lurking around the corner that will take their toys away and then kill them.

exactly! finally someone with a brain!, they all are going to be lost puppets when anarchy comes and money is useless
Old Blue Collar Joe
pidgezero_one
OtakuJeannie
I agree with your point of birth control being less expensive for the state than kids. Conservatives are eventually going to have to own up to the fact that people ********]

They drink, and do drugs, too, and I'm not going to fund that s**t either.

Nobody is asking them to.
cursedgnomes

>>>>>>

Even if they do, they are paying for Health-care they should receive it for free. Even if the disguise the personal need for it, better to pay for that than have an orphaned baby (which is also a huge problem in society and costs society more)

Quote:

Says who? you? It's the government's responsibility because the Health-care companies can take advantage of people like they have done in the past.

Quote:

Statistics have proven you are wrong and that way of thinking does not work.

Quote:

Teens are responsible human beings? you're right we should lower drinking age because they sure are responsible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff