Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

Divine_Malevolence
"Don't interfere with social lives."
"Prevent gay marriage."

We're doing something wrong.

This thread has nothing to do with that, why are you bringing that up?

Dapper Noob

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Dorkster5000
Divine_Malevolence
"Prevent gay marriage."

It's something interesting that I saw on the image-y bobber.
In fact, both gay marriage and the statement of not interfering with social lives are on it, both on the same side, in sort of a.... I'd say hypocritical manner.

Dapper Noob

Divine_Malevolence
Dorkster5000
Divine_Malevolence
"Prevent gay marriage."

It's something interesting that I saw on the image-y bobber.
In fact, both gay marriage and the statement of not interfering with social lives are on it, both on the same side, in sort of a.... I'd say hypocritical manner.

So how about that OP topic, eh? wink

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Equinoxious
Kiumaru
Equinoxious
WHY ARE THE COLORS REVERSED

Outside of the US, red is left, blue is right. There's a chart with flipped colors for the US on the site as well.

I did not know that! Gosh we just have to be a special little snowflake with our party colors and our measuring system
And our different English, and our House and Senate based on Commons and Lords (but totally not at all related no).

Durem Citizen

Dorkster5000
I think we should have the freedom to choose what country we live in, not just vote and hope. I want to vote on the best guy for the job, not the only guy who can make the USA "my country."
We do have the freedom to choose what country we want to live in.

Dapper Noob

xXTeal BloodXx
Dorkster5000
I think we should have the freedom to choose what country we live in, not just vote and hope. I want to vote on the best guy for the job, not the only guy who can make the USA "my country."
We do have the freedom to choose what country we want to live in.

Can't I say anything anymore? You know what I meant.

Manly Lunatic

Romney had the signs of being a Fascist to me...

So add that to the Right side...

Dangerous Genius

"Yes Virginia, there are idiots everywhere in this country" I think that should be the edited version of there is a Santa Claus...

Dapper Noob

Chaos Dirge
"Yes Virginia, there are idiots everywhere in this country" I think that should be the edited version of there is a Santa Claus...

Can the edited version of your post be a little more genuine and thought provoking?

Dapper Noob

Qyp

I'm sorry, is ANYONE going to talk about whether splitting the country is a good or bad idea?

I'm more open to "yeah, it's a bad idea" than you might think.

Manly Lunatic

Dorkster5000
Qyp

I'm sorry, is ANYONE going to talk about whether splitting the country is a good or bad idea?

I'm more open to "yeah, it's a bad idea" than you might think.

Oh yeah, USA should stick together...

Also. those who try to insult people for being liberal are probably the communists...

Since liberalism = American/French Revolutions.

Dangerous Genius

Dorkster5000
Chaos Dirge

Can the edited version of your post be a little more genuine and thought provoking?
Nope, I got nothing for this. I mean its pretty obvious there is nothing thought provoking for this topic. so why should I make something thought provoking out of it? The petitions themselves are propaganda... you can't even take them seriously... they were not made by government officials... there was no formal request... Typically a petition like this would be discussed with the members of the state not just slammed on the internet for everyone in the entire United States to sign.

I can take the thought of people seceding seriously but not like this... This kind of thing is the kind of thing Steven Colbert does to make fun of people.

Dapper Noob

Chaos Dirge
Dorkster5000
Chaos Dirge

Nope, I got nothing for this. I mean its pretty obvious there is nothing thought provoking for this topic. so why should I make something thought provoking out of it? The petitions themselves are propaganda... you can't even take them seriously... they were not made by government officials... there was no formal request... Typically a petition like this would be discussed with the members of the state not just slammed on the internet for everyone in the entire United States to sign.

I can take the thought of people seceding seriously but not like this... This kind of thing is the kind of thing Steven Colbert does to make fun of people.

Just so you know, I added the links a couple days after I made this topic, because I found out that some other people thought the same thing. THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT THE PETITIONS. This is me trying to have a serious discussion about challenging our socially ingrained mindset. Here's what everyone SAYS is right, and here is what I feel might ACTUALLY be right. Humor me. Do you agree? Do you disagree? Why? Why the ******** not? Does Steven Colbert's d**k taste good?

Sorry, maybe next time I'll offer a ladder so you can safely get down from your high horse. Or at least a pillow or something.

Dangerous Genius

Dorkster5000
Chaos Dirge
Dorkster5000
Chaos Dirge

Just so you know, I added the links a couple days after I made this topic, because I found out that some other people thought the same thing. THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT THE PETITIONS. This is me trying to have a serious discussion about challenging our socially ingrained mindset. Here's what everyone SAYS is right, and here is what I feel might ACTUALLY be right. Humor me. Do you agree? Do you disagree? Why? Why the ******** not? Does Steven Colbert's d**k taste good?

Sorry, maybe next time I'll offer a ladder so you can safely get down from your high horse. Or at least a pillow or something.

You assume too much, I'm not on any high horse.. far from the contrary I'm just honest. Sorry but I do quick scans sometimes and you shouldn't have added the petitions when 3 other people brought them up. that right there just devalues the thread.

The only things I feel special about , I still feel special about, if anything from the way you assume about me I'd say that the only thing you've done is dug yourself down rather than dig a ditch for me... but that's unfair I speak harsh because I view everyone at the same level as me.

And really the chart I completely disagree with it. Also, d**k jokes? Really? I wasn't calling you an idiot, I was just referring to the petitions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff