Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

fry chickenzzz
You're talking to the wrong crowd.

Most of these kids running around wanting to vote for Romney are k-12 kids. They don't even know what they;re talking about.

And the girls that are going on around promoting Romney, is GOLDEN.
haha where the hell do you live?

Fatcat

AngelicWings24
                        Quite honestly, I won't be able to afford college with Obama in office either.
                        Tax cuts for the working class? Please...
                        At least with Romney, there's a chance.
                        Doing the same thing over and over again,
                        but expecting a different outcome is insanity.
rolleyes i call bullshit
my household income is less than 11k a year
what is yours?
because if i can somehow manage to go to college (mostly with FAFSA funding and PELL GRANTS, might i add) with that incredibly low income, i am pretty sure you can too talk2hand

Chatty Codger

i am a swagger jacker
                        rolleyes i call bullshit
                        what is yours?
                        because if i can somehow manage to go to college (mostly with FAFSA funding and PELL GRANTS, might i add) with that incredibly low income, i am pretty sure you can too talk2hand
                        You know, it's great for you that you dont believe my financial situation. I WISH id been saying bs about not being able to afford college. But what you dont seem to realize is that it is SIGNIFICANTLY harder for the middle class to afford college than even the lower class. We dont qualify for most grants, financial aid, and other programs that the government and schools have established to help people afford school. Im not comfortable with sharing my own familys income (its great that you are), but we are at that limit where i wont qualify for any of those programs that help you afford college. So yeah, just because my family may make more money than yours does not necessarily mean that i am more able to afford college.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
#TEAMOBAMA

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
AngelicWings24
                        i am a swagger jacker
                        rolleyes i call bullshit
                        what is yours?
                        You know, it's great for you that you dont believe my financial situation. I WISH id been saying bs about not being able to afford college. But what you dont seem to realize is that it is SIGNIFICANTLY harder for the middle class to afford college than even the lower class. We dont qualify for most grants, financial aid, and other programs that the government and schools have established to help people afford school. Im not comfortable with sharing my own familys income (its great that you are), but we are at that limit where i wont qualify for any of those programs that help you afford college. So yeah, just because my family may make more money than yours does not necessarily mean that i am more able to afford college.

Might be worth pointing out that Obama is going to up the limit for those who qualify. What that limit is exactly, I do not know.
Maybe Obama can come up with a way to help me pay off my debt quicker too.

I will vote for him again. I never regretted it ever.

Fluffy Bunny

Fillis
I believe that every needs an education. I come from a lower middle class family and I made sure that I got scholorships for college. They are still paying for some of it but not the full tuition. I went to a private college for two semesters and seen many girls who seemed to not want to take college seriously. Some I wonder how they even was expected in to a private college. I transfered cause I could not take the atmosphere anymore and was still undecided major, still I do not no what I am going to do with my life, want a well paying job, just don't know what I want. Yes, everyone needs an education but are they commited to study and take college seriously?

You have a good point, I know several people at my private women's university, who simply don't go to class regularly, or they fall asleep in class or just don't pay attention. When you have an average class size of about 12 people it can get pretty insulting for the teachers. I sometimes wonder why some people are in college, but I think the decision to go to college, or not shouldn't be decided by money.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i am a swagger jacker
you would re-elect Obama

he doubled funding for pell grants
investing in the future = investing in students and combating ridiculous college costs so we aren't entering the job market with debt right off the bat
he also doubled the national debt to

Cluttered Codger

Istoleyourtaco

I didn't realize Obama had total control over the economy and had a "make national debt 200%" button.

All sarcasm aside though, that's totally not how it works.

Although I'm voting for him, even I know that the Democrat-ridden Congress is where any legislation that's affected the economy had to go through first.

Try a new, more impressive argument. I'm tired of this one.

Feral Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
Agreed heart

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Biblioamory
Istoleyourtaco

I didn't realize Obama had total control over the economy and had a "make national debt 200%" button.

Although I'm voting for him, even I know that the Democrat-ridden Congress is where any legislation that's affected the economy had to go through first.

it may have went through congress first but it passed by the presidents desk last .

Dapper Dabbler

3,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Biblioamory

wow you are a crazy nut job.

Cluttered Codger

Xxhamyuts mesetaxX
Biblioamory

wow you are a crazy nut job.

Wow, that argument matched your ability to capitalize and use punctuation.

I doubt this thread got this long because people called other people crazy nut jobs.

Try a rebuttal I can respect, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces