Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I hate Obama just as much as I hate Mit. It's just a rediculous scam by the government to see your penmanship and your fingerprints so they can steal your identity. I know most of you will criticize me and hate on me for what I believe in but idc... xp

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
FYI

FBI has all the info on you the day you were born.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
The government doesn't need to steal your identity.
They more or less control it.

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

So, you've decided to throw away your vote. Congratulations!
Here are a few steps to help you on your journey:

Step 1. Stop talking about the elections, politics, and candidates altogether. You have decided your voice doesn't matter. Pleases allow the rest of us to agree with you.
Step 2. Repeat Step 1 forever.

I hope that was helpful.

Hilarious Raider

4,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MooCowNation
I hate Obama just as much as I hate Mit. It's just a rediculous scam by the government to see your penmanship and your fingerprints so they can steal your identity. I know most of you will criticize me and hate on me for what I believe in but idc... xp
Yeah dude almost everything you do can get the FBI, CIA, Police, Government etc. on your trail.
It's really messed up i know but there's no way of stopping it bro. And Did you know that Obama's birth cirtificate was fake? And Mit has bullied many people as a teen and has shut down many buisnesses for his own personal gain?( I should know he shut down 3 of my workplaces :/)

Quotable Poster

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Well... At least you guys weren't jerks. Thanks for that and I will see you guys later. i hate the government with all of my heart, but it doesn't help anything razz

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
crazydoody2143
MooCowNation
Yeah dude almost everything you do can get the FBI, CIA, Police, Government etc. on your trail.
It's really messed up i know but there's no way of stopping it bro. And Did you know that Obama's birth cirtificate was fake? And Mit has bullied many people as a teen and has shut down many buisnesses for his own personal gain?( I should know he shut down 3 of my workplaces :/)
You dropped your tinfoil hat.

Quotable Poster

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Divine_Malevolence
crazydoody2143
MooCowNation
You dropped your tinfoil hat.
lol

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Well, you're s**t outta luck.
Unless somehow a flipping miracle occurs and everyone votes third party.
But I highly doubt that will happen.

Quotable Poster

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
castigat ridendo mores
i kno rite. It sucks :/

Tipsy Gaian

Lord Elwrind
FYI

FBI has all the info on you the day you were born.

He was born 8 years ago. >:l

Questionable Borg

MooCowNation
You know there's other candidates you could look into right?
MooCowNation
castigat ridendo mores
i kno rite. It sucks :/
Don't complain! Vote third party. Gary Johnson is a good choice. And I understand your hate for government. I am actually a Philosophical Anarchist. But I realize that's impossible though a very nice idea. But I might actually vote this year just because I see how we Americans are in true dire straits and we're on a verge of collapse in one way or another. And Johnson has a great foreign policy as well as domestic.

Quotable Poster

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I don't give a ******** if you guys know this but I'm a philosiphal anarchist, conspiracy theorist, and a major stoner. biggrin

Quotable Poster

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
MooCowNation
I don't give a ******** if you guys know this but I'm a philosophal anarchist, conspiracy theorist, and a major stoner. biggrin
and i'm 17 lol but my cousin crazydoody is 9 lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces