Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

*After hearing Blake conversation, she thought* "Yeah right, talking to yourself huh? I know what you like when your faking. Your not even old enough to drink whine. Dummy." *Then she rolled her eyes, then she thought again* " I wonder wears that guy with blue hair..." *Looks up at Daichi, then looked at Marcus, then she put her head down on the cold table* *She let out a big sigh*

Devoted Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
" hey nanami what's wrong and do you like me?"

Bashful Rogue

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Blake heard Nanami talk, he sighed and walked towards the door. "Noble men drink wine at the age of ten and up, Idjit..." he insulted, which wasn't entirely like himself. He also chuckled at what the boy said "Better you than myself, she can be annoying at times like this" he chuckled a second time and walked out the door.

(okay... respond like that anyway....)

Bashful Rogue

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nat giggled and got up after him. "Maybe I wouldn't mind? Back in Russia I would have been married by now" She stood up and stretched her tired limbs. She looked at what she was wearing. She couldn't possibly wear the same outfit twice. Any sane person would know that. "Well, I would like to go to my house and have a shower first of all..." she tapped her lip and thought. "Is school mandatory?" she asked with a pouting lip, remembering that there may or may not be school today.
*sigh* "Yeah, I'm okay. And I do like u but not much of a like-like way. Sorry Marcus" *Nanami thought of something, something about her family. Then she thought* "I wonder how all of the others are doing"

Devoted Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
"you will begins of me in a like like way." -winks at nanami-

Bashful Rogue

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"you mean you never knew?" she smiled as she let her Russian accent coat her short sentence. "Ya tebya lublyu" she smiled. Then she nodded her head. "that explains a lot." she giggled

(translation: I love you)

Leaf

User Image
Name: Alexander Phoenix
Nickname: Alex or Ace
Personality: loud, up-beat, serious when he wishes to be.
Race: Canadian

Leaf

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxαℓєxαи∂єя
"αℓєx"
ρнσєиιxxxxxxxxxxxx

ℓєтs вєɢιи!~
xxxxxxxxxxx↘↘

The raven haired boy rolled down his window to look at the school. Then he groaned in annoyance. "I have to go to school here?! I liked my other school better than this place..." the boy called Alex, turned around to his father with a "what is this f*ckery?" look. "Yes, you have to go here... This is the only place that will accept you after what you had done" his father replied with a "you big bag of dicks" look. "Fine..." Alexander mumbled getting out of the car and slamming the door shut. When the car drove off, Alexander walked the opposite direction of the school.
User Image

Nanami Fujiwara

*After what Marcus said and did she giggled* "Let's see Marcus" *she smiled* "Let's go to the music room. I'm bored here. Only if you guys wanna go"

Devoted Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
"ok lets go nanami"
(Daichi is at my house and he said he won't be on for a while)
"Okay, let's go but let's go to the front because I wanna get a soda from the soda machine in the front... Is that okay with you Marcus?"

Devoted Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
"Ok heh -winks at nanami-."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers