I'm just a troll 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Owner (no joking clicks here please!) 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17

User Image
User Image
Student Council Vice President
{ Assassin }

Moving his arm around slowly he could feel the threads pulling but it did not seem like they were going to give way any time soon. "It hurts like hell but I think the stitches will hold up nicely. Thank you for your assistance Zero." Giving her a pat on the shoulder he started to make his way out of the gymnasium and slowly make his way back towards the student council room. "I owe you one so just yell if you need me." Leaving Zero to do her own thing he soon found himself back in the student council room and was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow on the couch. The fight had taken a lot out of him which was surprising and slightly worrying. Being an assassin meant always being on guard and never showing weakness to others. But being a sleeper was that much harder. You had to become a completely different person, everything that you believe and others knew about you was a complete fabrication used to gain their confidence until the day they were to be killed. With such missions it could be months or even years before the order came down. Rolling over on his back he placed his forearm across his eyes and tried to force his mind to go blank while he slept.

((Sorry, lots going on this week but wanted to throw out a post))

Just A Forgotten Memory's One That Got Away

Vermillion Spirit

11,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

αη∂яεω ℓαcιηαThe Pepper Eating Wannabe

User Image

"....It’s over now, I’ve been hurt somehow.
At once I stop my breath
The truth I seek, never felt so bleak but,
I maintain my depth...."

Andrew looked over at Kuro, and grinned a bit. "Nah, not really, Just telling him that it was fun having him hunt me last time." He then softly sighed, when Kuro mentioned that he needed more sleep, "I'll be fine for awhile, I'm fine with you helping out with my sleeping problem, but I'd rather it if no one else knew about it, and He said that we need to have a meeting, and that we might want to include the disciplinary committee in it." Andrew crossed his arms behind his head, and sighed again.

"....The isolation spreads and tears
Those happy days, pierce into me
These lonely memories cease to care
They spread throughout my history...."

User Image

Kira Hisoka

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers