Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join?

Yes 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 10 ]
No 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
I do what I want!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Wealthy Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yellowstone High might look like every other luxurious high school, but within it’s walls a war rages. Now, some would say a clique war isn’t anything new for a high school, but Yellowstone is so much worse. Whether the student bought their way in, or earned a scholarship, every student is expected to live in harmony… Too bad the students don’t follow the rules. From the dominating popular‘s, to shy nerds, everyone just wants to make this school year the best. But, how can that happen when they’re all fighting to be top dog?
Every clique wants to be noticed, to be on top… okay, almost every clique. There are a few that simply want to finish their high school life without hassle. Each group must either try to maintain or elevate their position of the social food-ladder. Whether this war is fought with fists or words - because either can be damaging - the war must be fought.

Creators: Your Face Equals LULZ & Lady NeeNa
Photos: Google & Photobucket
Inspired by: Our old roleplay
Literacy: Semi

*This is a remake of my old rp. The plot is the same, and old characters are welcome to rejoin, but will not be continued from the previous one.

Plot > Rules > Cliques > Skeleton > Links > Gossip Board > Love Connection

Wealthy Genius

The Rules

User Image No Godmoding… seriously

User Image Make your post styles pretty!

User Image All posts have to be done in the 3rd person

User Image Follow Gaia’s TOS, this goes without saying.

User Image If a sexual scene get’s too intense either time skip, or fade to black.

User Image All posts must have at least 6 lines of text

User Image Real pics only!

User Image Play your role! If you picked a mean character role, play it! No one will take it personally!

User Image All personal conflict cannot be reflected in the thread.

User Image Fighting & Romance are encouraged!

User Image You may reserve any character that is not already taken.

User Image One person cannot have more than two characters.

User Image If a person is playing two characters from competing cliques, they cannot have them work together. You will be warned and then banned if you try to stack characters that way.

User Image We can add rules any time we want.

Wealthy Genius

The Cliques.

The Popular Crowd:
                          The rulers of Yellowstone. All hail the popular!

The Queen b***h- Anastasia Clark
                                                >>>>The Queen b***h is just that... a b***h. She gets along with her clique, and maybe the jocks, but everyone else is simply not worth her time.

The Gossip Queen- Bridget Rhodes
                                                >>>> The Gossip Queen knows everything about everyone! But even she doesn’t know who is in charge of the Gossip Board. You wouldn’t want to get on her bad side, who knows what could come out…

The Mobster's Daughter- Adriana A. Corsair
                                                >>>> We're not saying her father could make you disappear, we're just saying that her ex was never seen again...

The Player- Harris Clark
                                                >>>> He won’t remember your name, not that you’ll care. His reputation in bed surpasses his carelessness with the feelings of others.

The Headmaster's Son- Kaden Alexander Kingsmen
                                                >>>> With the ability to get away with practically anything, the Headmaster's Son has taken his place amongst the most popular kids in Yellowstone.

The HeartThrob- Alexander Knight
                                                >>>>You’re not sure if he’s walking in slow motion… and where is that wind coming from!? Either way, your heart might have just stopped…

Class Clown- Scott Levi-Rhodes
                                                >>>>He is funny and charming, and always has a witty remark. He might not take his classes seriously, but that’s okay. He has a bright future in standup!

The Jocks/Cheerlearders:
                              Fierce and strong, the Jocks are the second most popular clique at Yellowstone list]

Captain of the Football Team- Noel Sullivan Sinclair
                                                >>>> He might be a meat-head, but have you seen his biceps? Who needs all A’s when you’re sure to get a scholarship!?

The Male Cheerleader- Griffin Biswas
                                                >>>> All jokes aside, the cheerleaders know what a valuable member The Male Cheerleader is! He does his best to help his team!

Captain of the Lacrosse Team- Matthew Lee Vogel
                                                >>>> Hot tempered and hot bodied, the Captain of the Lacross Team is sure to lead Yellowstone to the championships!

The Head Cheerlearder- [OPEN]
                                                >>>> Spunky, if not a bit stuck up, the Head Cheerleader is at the top of her social clique. Every hair is in place, and every tooth sparkles as she leads the crowd in a chant. Go team!

The Junior Cheerlearder- Madison Ward
                                                >>>> Fairly new to the squad and ever doe-eyed the Junior Cheerleader is trying to work her way up the ranks!

The Jockette- Tyrion Amos
                                                >>>> Who said sports were just for boys? The Jockette represents girl power at its finest!

The Drifters:
                              They belong to no man… or woman…

Girl One- Gracelynn Ann Vogel

Girl Two- Isis Valentina

Girl Three- [OPEN]

Guy One- [OPEN]

Guy Two- [OPEN]

The Creative Junkies:
                                    They believe life is art, and art is life

The Doodler- Kyle Jones
                                                          >>>> Using notebooks for class? No way! The doodler gets lost in thought as they fill their margins with weird snake… things… Hey, that’s pretty cool!

The Singer/Songwriter- Coran Jay Miller
                                                          >>>> Music is the gateway to the soul… or something like that… Either way, this new song is going to be awesome!

The Dancer- Ridley Jaymes O'Shaye
                                                          >>>> The Dancer is at their freest when getting lost in movement. Besides, twerking is so last year…

The Artist- Penelope Danielle Henry
                                                          >>>> Creative and skilled, The Artist can’t help but put their feelings to paper.

The Graffiti ‘Tagger’- [OPEN]
                                                          >>>> Did you see that cool skull with the eyepatch? Yeah, it’s kind of my calling card…

The Writer- Josey Zimmerman
                                                          >>>> Years of journaling has lead the writer to express themselves through the written word. They are articulate and knowledgeable… Let’s just hope they avoid Twilight fanfiction.

The Nerds:
                                        They might be at the bottom of the food chain now, but you’ll probably work for them one day…

The New Girl- Allure Ivy Reed
                                                        >>>> Charming and sweet, the New Girl is completely unaware of the hell hole she has just stepped into.

The Foreigner- [OPEN]
                                                        >>>> Armed with their English For Beginners book, the Foreigner can only hope they are able to find the bathroom.

The Teacher’s Pet- [OPEN]
                                                        >>>> Kissing a** has never looked so much like an art form. The Teacher’s pet can easily be spotted but their erect arm, eagerly reminding the teacher that she forgot to collect the homework.

The Over Achiever- Zak Blackwood
                                                        >>>> The Overachiever will probably rule the world one day… you have been warned.

The Shy One- [OPEN]
                                                        >>>> Timid and quiet, the Shy One tends to stick to their own clique. God forbid they draw the attention of the populars!

The Push Over- [OPEN]
                                                        >>>> You want to copy my homework?... Okay… A kidney?... Well, I suppose I DO have two…

The Loaners:
                                      Because who wants to be part of any of those other cliques?

The Hipster- [OPEN]
                                                      >>>> The Hipster was a student at Yellowstone BEFORE it was cool…

The Wannabe- [OPEN]
                                                      >>>> The Wannabe desperately seeks to be one of the popular kids, and will stop at nothing… is that a voodoo doll!?

The Skater- [OPEN]
                                                      >>>> The whole world is your skate ramp if you only BELIEVE

The Gothic One- Eudora Geraldine Green
                                                      >>>> Black is the new black.

The Stoner - Rosaline Knight
                                                      >>>> The stoner might not always know what’s going on, but they’re having a damn good time!

The Party Animal- Acelynn Nobell
                                                      >>>> The Party Animal can usually be found wherever loud music and alcohol is.

Wealthy Genius

The Skeleton

The skeleton must be filled out and PM'd to

Your Face Equals LULZ
        Only after it is accepted can you post in the Profile thread

with the subject 'Yellowstone Application'

[center]
        [color=#8f8d1f][size=12]
        [imgleft]!!!PIC URL HERE!!!!![/imgleft]

[img]http://th596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/inyourfacexx/random 0_o/th_pixelheartyellow.gif[/img][img]http://th596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/inyourfacexx/random 0_o/th_pixelheartyellow.gif[/img]

They call me: [b]CHARACTER NAME HERE[/b]
        I’m a:[b]IE SENIOR[/b] and I’m: [b]AGE[/b]
        My sexuality is:[b]STRAIGHT, GAY ETC[/b] and my love interest is: [b]LOVE INTEREST NAME[/b]
        My clique is:[b]CLIQUE [/b] and my role is: [b]ROLE[/b]
        My story is: [b]BIO HERE[/b]
        My post color is:[b][color=COLOR HERE] COLOR HERE[/b][/color][color=#8f8d1f]
        My puppet master is:[b]USERNAME HERE[/b]
        [img]http://th596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/inyourfacexx/random 0_o/th_pixelheartyellow.gif[/img][img]http://th596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/inyourfacexx/random 0_o/th_pixelheartyellow.gif[/img]
        [/size][/center]

Wealthy Genius

The Links

Yellowstone OOC
        Yellowstone Accepted Profiles

Wealthy Genius

Gossip Board

Yellowstone is full of gossip. When a new rumor is started, this is where it will be displayed! (This is a great way to keep up with the RP!)

All Students Should Note
        The Gossip Board is a physical board that hangs in the main hall of Yellowstone. Any student can read it, and you want desperately to avoid being on it! No one knows who runs the gossip board, but every day, the entire student body gets a text from an anonymous source, updating them on the latest gossip.

Newest Gossip

Yellowstone reopens for the year!

Old News

none

Wealthy Genius

Love Connection

Love is in the air at Yellowstone, and these couples were seen together!

Wealthy Genius

Open For posting!!

Wealthy Genius

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• ..••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´[̲̅h̲̅]ate me or [̲̅l̲̅]ove me, it's still an [̲̅o̲̅]bsession`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• ..••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

The Queen b***h

>>>> Anastasia smirked as her bright red Porsche hugged the curves as she made her way into Yellowstone's parking lot. Beside her, Harris peered over the top of his sunglasses, no doubt checking out the latest arrivals. Their older and 'perfect' brother Wyatt had graduated the previous year, leaving the twins to rule their 'kingdom'.

"With Wyatt gone, there will be nobody to reel us in." She glanced over at Harris with a small smirk.

>>>>Wyatt had kept them in line, and they weren't particularly happy about that. Their parents were happy to bail them out of anything - they had all their life - but Wyatt was the good child, and he hated sullying the family name. He never really stopped them, they just didn't let him see what they were up to. Pulling into a labeled parking spot, Anastasia took one last glance in the mirror before stepping out of the car.

[[OOC: I've been sick, so this is kinda lame neutral ]]

What I'm Wearing

█║█████║█████♛ Ⓢtay out of my way, and I won’t Ⓓestroy you ♛█████║█████║█

Wealthy Genius

User Image

████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 'm only gonna reak your heart ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████

User Image

The Player

>>>> Harris simply hummed in agreement at their brother's name. Wyatt had been a hit with the ladies when he had been at Yellowstone, but he didn't give them the time of day... Not like Harris. Harris loved the opposite sex - he couldn't help himself. He knew he had a reputation around Yellowstone. He had heard all the rumors (half of which were true), and he knew the consequences. Still, he found himself checking out the freshmen as they walked by.

"It would be nice if mom and dad knew a little less about all those pregnancy scares" Harris half joked. He slept around so much, it was no surprise that the women would sometimes claim to be pregnant. He knew that had more to do with the Clark fortune than it did with his sexual prowess.

>>>> Harris fell into step beside his sister as they made their way through the front entrance. Immediately, several underclassmen ducked their head in their lockers, no doubt avoiding Anastasia. Harris wasn't quite as cruel as his sister, but he certainly joined in on the fun every once in a while.

"You're scaring off the fresh meat."

{{OOC: }}

What I'm Wearing

█║███║███♕ Ⓨou don't actually expect me to remember your Ⓝame, do you? ♕███║███║█

Anirik's Kouhai

User Image

※Tyrion Amos※The Jockette※

User Image

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Tyrion looked around at her room. It was 6:45 am and she was up for the day.“First day of school, here I come. She got up off of her queen sized Tempur-Pedic mattress and walked to her walk-in closet across the room. “Hmm, what to wear?” She streched and looked at her room. Little known fact is that she was not all into sports like she led on. Sure on the surface that seemed to be her life. This summer however she attended so many concerts for her favorite bands and even was able to attend Warped Tour and Extreme Thing. Her walls were studded with band posters, but underneath that was a black caot of paint. She also got a special desgined chest for her birthday right after school let out. It held a 45” LED big-screen T.V. and an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One. Oh boy she loved to game, but she couldn’t let anyone know about her pasttime. She would be judged. Everyone only knew the sporty side to Tyrion, nothing more nothing less. She was positive, upbeat, smart and that’s all she wanted anyone to know.
        She turned back to her closet and picked out a pair of ‘Miss Me’ brand jeans, a pair of black converse and a white shirt with a white lace overlay. She threw on a black leather jacket on top of that and then grabbed her gym bag and her backpack before running out to her sapphire blue Dodge Ram that was parked in the driveway. The tan leather seats felt a tad cool in the early morning air, but she didn’t care. She turned on the diesel engine and let the car warm up as she hit play on the latest Breaking Benjamin CD that reside in the CD player. When the engine was ready she backed up her car and drove to school thinking,“I wonder what this year will bring.” She parked her car next to the tiny red Porsche that the twins drove and walked into the school. See was trying to seek out the Captain of the Lacrosse team and her friends before classes started.

F i n d M e :---School :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---no one :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Tyrions outfit

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
        • Bookworm 100
        • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
        • Vanquished Angel 50
        User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{Ϲan we f o r g e t about all the things I said when I was drunk...
        I did not mean to call you that
        I can't r e m e m b e r what was said or what you threw at me
        So, please tell me w h y, my car is in the front yard and I am s l e e p i n g with my clothes on
        and I came in through the window last night...}

It took Ace about fifteen minutes to reach the school parking lot and pull into her parking space. Grabbing her bag, she abandoned the now empty pouch of Capri sun that served as half her breakfast into the inside of her messenger bag, not wanting to dirty the 1992 Firebird's floor with the pouch before exiting her car and locking the doors. Her outfit for the day, a black and grey plaid skirt, her favorite band tee, and neon green socks to go with her grey slip on shoes that had a black lace over lay of roses and red accents. Once done, Ace fixed her skirt and began the walk across the front lawn of the school, somewhere near her a wolf whistle was let out in her direction, which was promptly returned with her flipping the bird in the direction the whistle came from before she bounded up the school steps coming up behind the Clark siblings though she opted to ignore their conversation. Oh yes, this was already starting to shape up to be a very interesting year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|| Who:No one || Where:School|| ( Meh First Post )||

Romantic Bloodsucker

The angles are all wrong now
        She's ripping wings off of butterflies

User Image

The New Girl

Allure Ivy Reed

User Image

Another day, another city, another school. A process Allure was already use to since her entire life spun around daddy dearest and his career for wherever he was shipped off to she and her poor mother who had no brain at all followed behind.
        As the sound of her phones alarm wakes her from her sleep Allure sighed heavily and grabbed her phone from beneath her plane white pillow and turned it off. Six-thirty on the dot, sighing, she slipped out of bed and made her way into her bathroom to handle her morning duties. About twenty or so minutes later she walked out with a fresh face and her red locks brushed and ready to start her day at her new school. Which she hoped would become her permanent one and not another temporary one like the last. Once she was dressed in her favorite black long sleeve sweater with the white stars along the sleeves and the collar; along with a pair of dark blue faded jeans. She slipped into her black Reebok sneakers and grabbed her book bag then headed out the door.
        Downstairs her mother sat at the kitchen table drinking her coffee and staring out the window. "Morning Ivy, I made you breakfast." Glancing over at her mother she forced a sweet smile and shook her head. "No thanks mom i'm not hungry and I also want to get to school early so I can get my schedule." With that said she quickly stalked over towards the front door and walked out. Fishing her keys out of the front pocket of her back pack she opened the door to her black jeep and got in. Once in the drivers seat she tossed her bag onto the passenger seat then put her seat belt and stuck the key in turned on the car then drove off. For Allure the drive was silent since she was still learning her way around and didn't want to get distracted by any music or call any unwanted attention to her when she arrived at school.
        When she finally made it she pulled into a random parking spot in the lot then got out of her bar, make sure all the doors were locked and then she headed inside with her back pack hanging from her right shoulder.

Keep your feet on the ground
        When your head's in the clouds

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

T h e

A r t i s t

Clouds covered love's
        Barbed wire snare
        Strung up, strung out
        I just can't go without
        I could never drown

Where I am: At School, on the ground
        Who I'm With: Random students
        What I'm Thinking: "Why did you idiots stop?"
        What I'm Wearing: Clothes

-------------------------------------◆◆◆-------------------------------------------------------------

Sighing softly, a lone figure emerged from underneath bed sheets. The female yawned loudly, cracking her back in the process, before turning her attention to the closet in front of her. Humming softly, she grabbed a few articles of clothing before heading towards the bathroom, across the hall. Placing the clothing down, the female striped before turning the shower on and stepping in. A billow of steam emerged from the door as the seventeen year old figure stepped out, dressed and ready to take on the day. Heading down the stairs, she heard her mother jabbering into a phone. The minute Penelope entered the kitchen, her mother hung up the phone and handed Penelope breakfast.

"Thanks," she commented, grabbing the plate full of eggs, bacon, and two pieces of toast. "I thought you had work." Penelope grabbed a fork and took a bite of the eggs. Her mother explained to her that the hospital had called to inform her that she wasn't needed for the day. Penelope glanced at the clock, shaking her head and placing the plate down. "I'm sorry," she mumbled through a mouthful of food, "I'm late for school but thank you." She replied, kissing her mother on the cheek before grabbing her car keys from the bowl by the front door.

Once she reached her car, a beaten up Toyota Avalon decorated with symbols, words, phrases, she unlocked the door and hopped in. Taking a glance to the back of her car, one would find a sketchbook covered in all sorts of paint, charcoal, and others. To Penelope, art was her life and would always be. Backing up in reverse, Penelope shifted gears to drive and headed off to school. The path along the way was a familiar one and she rolled her eyes when she noticed the Clark siblings.

She wasn't fond of them, but she was sure the feeling was mutual. Pulling into a parking spot, she put the car in park, grabbed her sketchbook and a few other essential items, before stepping out and following the crowd of fellow students. She didn't see some students stop and accidentally ran into a group of students, falling onto the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry," she replied, making sure her sketchbook wasn't damaged.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Anirik's Kouhai

User Image

※Tyrion Amos※The Jockette※

User Image

Tyrion found them outside of their lockers huddled together trying to not let anyone in on the conversation. “Morning everyone!” she said brightly. Just then an announcement came over the speakers. “Attention students. Attention. To commemorate the first day of school will everyone please gather in the auditorium. We are having a mandatory assembly. Thank you everyone.”Tyrion threw her gym back into her locker and made her way to the assembly with her clique. “I wonder what on Earth this is all about.”she thought to herself. When they got there they picked a smaller row of dark blue folding chairs off to the left side. She sat in-between the head cheerleader and her crush, the captain of the lacrosse team. They sat there discussing who this year’s sports teams were going to be and who could possibly go to the Super-bowl this year.

F i n d M e :---School :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :---no one :

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Tyrions outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items