Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, what are you?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Setting is in Tokyo - Japan, in a remote location, for boys and girls who have been abandoned by there parent's for being bi/gay.

Rules:
1) Gaia rules
2) Cybering, take it to PM's (hey what can I do, I'de love read it though ;D)
3) Literate please!
4) No chat speak, etc.
5) No flamming
6) Have fun!

Required stuff:
Name:
Race:
Sex:
Sexual Pref:
Classes: (be creative)
Grade:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Dorm: single dorms 1-100 doulbe droms 101-300

Mine
(This is pre generated, and based of me in real life woot!)
Name: Raziel Morakii
Preferace: Bi
Grade: Sophmore
Species: Human
Description: 5'6'', 110 pounds, long brown hair (like avi's), and brown eyes, wears a lot of black, and likes baggy pants. Skinny, and pale, he is strong for his size.
Weapons: A zippo
Personality: Usually looks pissed, but isn't. Open to most people, quick to make friends. He is an aggressive person. Free spirited, and load around his friends. Suffers from constant mood swings though.
Bio: Regular kid, his parents were killed in a plane crash. He went to live with his friend. He is a sophmore in highschool.
Quote: "No one cares!"
Classes: How to be a zombie, geometry, world history, physical science, english 2 honors
-Raziel walks down the hall from his dorm singing Green Day - Bouldevard of Broken Dreams. He heads towards the caffateria to get a drink-
-Sits down at the caffateria and waits for someone to come, he sips some koolaide-
-Looks around, still no one shows-
Name: Kura
Race: fire demon
Sex: female
Sexual Pref: Bi
Classes: kick boxing, dark arts, fire munipulater skills,
Grade: 11th
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: reblious, mysertious, and dark
Bio: parents hate reblious lifestyle so they sent me here to get rid of me
Dorm: 182
Kuramasgirl689
Name: Kura
Race: fire demon
Sex: female
Sexual Pref: Bi
Classes: kick boxing, dark arts, fire munipulater skills,
Grade: 11th
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: reblious, mysertious, and dark
Bio: parents hate reblious lifestyle so they sent me here to get rid of me
Dorm: 182

((Yay, a joiner!))
((lol thanks I think))
Name: Elena Katina
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Sexual Pref: Mostly girls, but sometimes guys
Classes: Girls Choir, AP Russian, Language Arts (Japanese)
Grade: Senior
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Placid and shy, she really doesn't like to talk to people she doesn't know
Bio: Lena dated this girl named Julia whi still lives back in Russia where Lena comes frome. The had a huge break-up before Lena moved to Japan with her mother and step-father
Dorm: 103

|ooc: Am I accepted?|
[.mei.neko.ribbon.]
Name: Elena Katina
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Sexual Pref: Mostly girls, but sometimes guys
Classes: Girls Choir, AP Russian, Language Arts (Japanese)
Grade: Senior
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Placid and shy, she really doesn't like to talk to people she doesn't know
Bio: Lena dated this girl named Julia whi still lives back in Russia where Lena comes frome. The had a huge break-up before Lena moved to Japan with her mother and step-father
Dorm: 103

|ooc: Am I accepted?|

((Yeah, welcome))
Kura rode up on her ducati motorcycle and scared a teacher as she rode into the parking lot, she parked and took off her helmet not paying attention to the screaming teacher she looked at her new school and then got off her bike grabbed her stuff and began walking up towards the dorms
-Raziel walks back towards his dorm, it was 300, farthest away from civilization. He reaches his dorm and stops, he stands with the key in the dorm, a note posted to the door. It is from his X, he takes it off the door, turns around and leans on the door, before sliding down to sit. He reads the note, tears forming in his eyes. He throws his head back, it hits the heavy door making a dull thud echo through the hall. He puts his head in his head and sits.-
((Bleh, ingored this post))
Kura walked into the dorms and headed to her dorm when she saw a boy hit his head against the door she then dropped her bag at the door and walked up to him "you know if you do that hard enough your head just might go through the door..." she stated trying to make him smile when she noticed the tears and the note
Kuramasgirl689
Kura walked into the dorms and headed to her dorm when she saw a boy hit his head against the door she then dropped her bag at the door and walked up to him "you know if you do that hard enough your head just might go through the door..." she stated trying to make him smile when she noticed the tears and the note

((Ignore last post)) -He looked up. He handed her the note, and stood.- ((It's basically a note claiming an end to their relationship)) -He shook his head, his tears were gone, his hair was messy, and he watched her read it.-
she read the note and burned it with her black flame "look if that girl wants to be like that then you shouldn't get all messed up about it..." she said blowing the ashed of the note out of her hands "see all gone..." she smiled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff