Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there this school is for the Magically gifted. I'm look for for teaches before I can look for students. here are the postions

Vice principle
sex ed:Apples-Apples
math
english:Rob_Ze_ Demon
histery:shadowbayne
Magic
Magic history:blacksmith_sakura
P.E.

Alright student here's what you have to do to enroll
fill out this form and post it and send another cope of the to me personally same for the techers so I know who's in this form. I will sometimes PM you back to see how things are going.

Students-
name:
specailties:
What's your best and worst sebjects:
Powers:

Techer_
name:
Powers:
and 25 words or less on why you want the job:

for those who already have the Job ignor that last on
Here here. ~ You can have my application. *hands* I'm more than qualified for most of them. I just need a job -- any job -- please. I am basically living on the street and eating a wonderful diet of rasins and ramen. I don't care what I do. Give me a broom; I can sweep. Give me some chalk; I can teach. Give me a ruler; I'll enforce the laws. All I ask is that I can drink my precious whiskey every so often in the teacher's lounge. No one has to know~ I'll keep it hidden in a flask. But I uuh...I need it, yea yea. It's my..um..my medicine. Yea...whiskey is very helpful for my...um....hmm...immune system! Anyways....as far as the magic...I used to be the top of my class while I was in highschool myself. Not really sure what happened since then...I still know a thing or two though. Watch this * in a pathetic attempt, he raises his hands to "remove" his index finger.* Tadah! Pretty nice, eh? Oh, and I can make fire! Yea, it's pretty awesome, watch this. *stumbles in his pockets until he pulls out a silver item. After many efforts of thumb smashing and sparks flashing he throws it on the ground.* Damn thing always letting me down. Oh but erm. Yea...so do I get the job? ^^
I am here to apply for the english teacher's postion, is it still open, I could really use the job, I'm quilifed!!! And I know, an english teacher should be able to spell, but no one's perfect... I hope...
I wanna be a student so ill wait until the teachers are taken...
i want to be the magic history teacher...
umm, hellooooo? is the person who is supposed to be our employer here? Where is she?

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
if the spot for the history teacher isnt filled i will take that spot up
I'll wait, so I can be a student.
Sorry All I often get sick so I may be way for awhile some time so once the positions are you can go ahead without me but I will check and post periodically I promise look to see your positions at the top
Posestion are still open And I need some students.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff