Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        I AWAKE TO FIND N↻ PEACE OF MIND
                                                                        x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                                I SAID HOW DO YOU LIVE AS A FUGITIVE I SAID HOW DO YOU LIVE AS A FUGITIVE
                                                                                I SAID HOW DO YOU LIVE AS A FUGITIVE I SAID HOW DO YOU LIVE AS A FUGITIVE
                                                                    down here where I cannot see so clear

I SAID WHAT DO I KNOW
                                                                                          show mexxxSHOW ME THE RIGHT WAY TO GO

• Creator: UntamedRain, with plenty of help and input from DoctorBear and B L E W L I N T
                                                                              • Mods: DoctorBear
                                                                              • Literacy: Lazy-lit+ ( 600+ words with proper grammar etc )
                                                                              • Genre: Slice of Life, Action, Drama, Romance
                                                                              • Inspiration: Slice of Life, Anime/Mangas, and a general love for the shadowy things in life
                                                                              • Layout: Graphics by UntamedRain and coding by B L E W L I N T
                                                                              • Graphics: zerochan ( pictures ) & deviantart ( brushes )
                                                                              • Theme Song: Spies by Coldplay
                                                                              • Status: CLOSED
                                                                              • User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                                    User Image

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image
                                                    I AWAKE TO SEE THAT NO ONE IS FREE WE'RE ALL FUGITIVES
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                ██████ LOOKATTHEWAYWELIVE ███████████
                                                        down here▪▪▪    I CANNOT SLEEP FROM FEAR NO
                                                                } ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ I SAID WHICH WAY D I TURN
                                                            OHXXXXIXXXXFORGET    ▱▱▱    ( everything I learn )

tab All throughout the world there are whispers about spies, those that live in the darkness. Assassin’s to some, unrecognized heroes to others. The agencies these individuals come from are extensive. Some have been around for hundreds of years, while others are still considered to be in their infancy. For years none of these agencies consulted the other, even as they tried to learn each others secrets. How did the CIA recruit for their agents? How did the CNI teach cyber warfare? This was but two of the many things everyone wanted to know. It wasn't until five years ago that an unknown benefactor(s) contacted multiple agencies around the world, asking each for one of their best operatives. This was met with silence all around, until finally a year later the benefactor(s) introduced a new plan. Instead of their best operators, the benefactor asked instead for each countries most promising prospects just out of High School. They even requested to have their hopeful future operatives. Those that were a few years out of school, who had been rejected by their local academies, or otherwise still awaiting approval. Informing all the agencies they were in contact with that they would be opening a University. From there this unknown benefactor(s) said they would provide even more incentive if they would provide them with retired operatives that had been classified as not fit for active duty but still retained impressive knowledge in their respective fields. Again they were met with silence, and on some counts laughter. It wasn’t a complete loss however, as agencies from several countries agreed under the condition that the enrollment of their students be confidential. They refused however to provide seasoned operatives and intelligence, giving them only the privilege to benefit from the school’s education.

tab Only four agencies entertained the idea of fully committing to this operation. From America, the NSA agreed, though requested a higher incentive. From Spain, the CNI was enthusiastic, but only on the condition that they were given full oversight of the operations. From Germany, they were in complete agreement, but requested that at the end of the school year they got to hold a war game to test the quality of their education. From Japan, the PSIA was reluctant at first, but agreed on the terms that they would be given full disclosure on any information gathered by their students. Once contracts were signed, the benefactor(s) began work on the school. This was not easy, as each of the four countries had their input on what they wanted, and required, for their students and retired operatives. In the end it took four years to get the the project off the ground until everyone was in full agreement. A true feat considering there was no bloodshed or mysterious disappearances.

tab It was finally the eve of the first day of school, which meant all 119 students were arriving and getting set up in their dorms. This would be their new home for the next year… and if things go well, they could find themselves calling this home for the next four years. Barring no one goes to war before then.

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

• All rules are subject to change.

• Follow Gaia's TOS and play nice with others. PM me or my mod(s) with a problem.

• If you have any questions, please direct them to me or my mod(s).

• Also, keep in mind reserves and profiles should be sent to DoctorBear, not me as he will be handling them all for me.

• Drawn/Anime photos only. Please keep the age of your character in mind when looking for a picture. If you need help finding high quality pictures for your characters contact me.

• Please try to keep the female/male ratio of students somewhat even, thank you.

• Age range for students 18-25, and 25+ for instructors. I’d prefer under fifty but won’t enforce this.

• If you want to kill off your character, just inform me and it’ll be taken care of.

• At least one post a week for students. Instructors, if no one is waiting for a response, can post once every two weeks. Please post responsibly. This is to say one week since the reply to your post was made. Communication is key if you need more time please contact either me or DoctorBear.

• If I don’t hear from you in any capacity after one week I will pm you. After two weeks, I will kick you.

• I am expecting quality over quantity. So spelling, grammar etc are required. However, do not respond to someone's six paragraph post with one. Writers block? Talk it out with someone and work through it. If you continue to hit a brick wall please contact me and I will do what I can to either help you past it or give you time to work past it. Communication is key!

• I consider this RP lazy lit., which means I will regularly write minimum 600 word count a post and that's what I'm looking for in every participant to some extent. (Do not let the long posts intimidate you, some of us are just long winded.)

• While pretty post graphics are awesome please keep in mind the size of your graphic. Not everyone has giant computer screens. Also, please at least add who you are with, and where you are somewhere in your post.

• Do not expect us to come up with all the plots. We encourage everyone to contact other members with possible plot ideas. Don't be shy.

• And for my final rule, the one so many seem to struggle with and that I have already mentioned above… COMMUNICATION IS KEY! I implore you to contact me if you can’t post, need to take a small hiatus, are going on vacation etc. Contact me as I will understand completely and have no problems setting your character to the side so that you can come back.

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

RESERVE ■■■■
                                                  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
                                                          THEY'RE GOING TO CATCH US WHERE WE SLEEP

Please send your reserves to DoctorBear. Title them with whether you’re a student or instructor and the words COMMUNICATION IS KEY somewhere in the PM.
                                                          • Be sure to add a link to your RP samples in the pm as well.
                                                          • ALPHA = UNIT 001 - BETA = UNIT 002 - GAMMA = UNIT 003
                                                          • Only accepting male characters currently. Need 1, prefer 2 before reopen female slots.

User Image
                                                      THOUGH SPIES HIDE OUT IN EVERY CORNER (☠) THEY CAN'T TOUCH YOU NO →CAUSE THEY'RE JUST SPIES
                                                      THOUGH SPIES HIDE OUT IN EVERY CORNER (☠) THEY CAN'T TOUCH YOU NO →CAUSE THEY'RE JUST SPIES

;TITLE GOES HERE  - - - ❛ COUNTRY
                                                          LAST NAME, FIRST NAME  AGE IN # » GENDER » UNIT OO#
                                                                          ( Username )

[img]http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w649/anarchistisking/black425x100_zps1b634be9.jpg[/img]
                                                      [size=7][b][color=COLOR1]THOUGH SPIES HIDE OUT IN EVERY CORNER (☠) THEY CAN'T TOUCH YOU NO →CAUSE THEY'RE JUST SPIES [/color]
                                                      [color=COLOR2]THOUGH SPIES HIDE OUT IN EVERY CORNER (☠) THEY CAN'T TOUCH YOU NO →CAUSE THEY'RE JUST SPIES [/color][/b][/size]
                                                      [size=17][color=COLOR2]&[/color][/size][size=18][color=COLOR1][/color][color=COLOR3][b]TITLE GOES HERE[/b][/color][/size][size=15]  [color=COLOR2]- - - [/color][color=COLOR1]❛[/color][color=COLOR2] COUNTRY[/color][/size][list][list][size=11][color=COLOR3][u][color=COLOR1]LAST NAME, FIRST NAME[/color][/u][/color][/size] [size=13][color=COLOR3]★[/color][i][color=COLOR2]}[/color][/i][/size][size=9] [color=COLOR1]AGE IN # [color=COLOR2]»[/color] GENDER [color=COLOR2]»[/color] UNIT [i]OO#[/i][/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=COLOR3]( [color=COLOR2][b]Username[/b][/color] )[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                      [size=10]Dorm #[/size]

PROFILE ■■■■
                                                  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Please send your profiles to DoctorBear. Title them with your characters country, and what country the homeroom teacher is from somewhere in the PM.

• Please put all profiles in your own test thread (either a new one by it's own, or an old test thread is fine.)
                                                          • Don't forget to link me to your test thread.
                                                          • Remember, you get to pick the dorm you want to start in.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w649/anarchistisking/500x225black_zps266b54e4.jpg[/img]
                                                      [size=10][color=COLOR1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/size][list][size=6][color=COLOR2]⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][size=20][color=COLOR2]■■[color=COLOR1]❜[/color][/color][color=COLOR3] [b]NAME HERE[/b][/color]     [/size][size=10][color=COLOR1]→[/color][color=COLOR2] [i]([/i][/color][/size] [size=9][color=COLOR3]TITLE HERE[/color][/size] [color=COLOR2][size=10][i])[/i][/size][/color][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8][b][color=COLOR2]NICKNAME     [color=COLOR1]GENDER[/color]     AGE(#)     [color=COLOR1]HEIGHT(#)[/color]     WEIGHT(#)      [color=COLOR1]SEXUALITY[/color]     COUNTRY[/color][/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=COLOR1][u][size=7][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/size][size=6][color=COLOR2]▰▰▰[/color][/size][size=7][color=COLOR1][b]LIKES[/b][/color][color=COLOR2] ↻[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/color][list][list][list][size=10][color=COLOR3][*]like 3+
                                                      [*]like 3+
                                                      [*]like 3+[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                                                      [color=COLOR1][u][size=7][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/size][size=6][color=COLOR2]▰▰▰[/color][/size][size=7][color=COLOR1][b]DISLIKES[/b][/color][color=COLOR2] ↻[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/color][list][list][list][size=10][color=COLOR3][*]dislike 3+
                                                      [*]dislike 3+
                                                      [*]dislike 3+[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                                                      [color=COLOR1][u][size=7][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/size][size=6][color=COLOR2]▰▰▰[/color][/size][size=7][color=COLOR1][b]FEARS[/b][/color][color=COLOR2] ↻[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/u][/color][list][list][list][size=10][color=COLOR3][*]fear 1+[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                      [size=7][color=COLOR2]AND IF WE ALL HIDE HERE THEY'RE GOING TO FIND US IF WE DON'T HIDE NOW THEY'RE GOING TO CATCH US WHERE WE SLEEP[/color]
                                                      [color=COLOR3]AND IF WE ALL HIDE HERE THEY'RE GOING TO FIND US IF WE DON'T HIDE NOW THEY'RE GOING TO CATCH US WHERE WE SLEEP[/color]
                                                      [/size][size=5][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][/list][/list][size=9][b][color=COLOR1]TRAIT+[color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR3]TRAIT -[/color][color=white]xx[/color]TRAIT+[color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR3]TRAIT -[/color][color=white]xx[/color]TRAIT+[color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR3]TRAIT -[/color][color=white]xx[/color]TRAIT+[color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR3]TRAIT -[/color][/color][/b][/size]
                                                      [list][list][list][list][size=8][color=COLOR1]PURPOSE[b]:[/b][/color][/size] [size=10][color=COLOR3]brief statement about why your character is here[/color][/size]
                                                      [size=8][color=COLOR2]MISSION[b]:[/b][/color][/size] [size=10][color=COLOR3]brief statement about what your character wants to accomplish[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=COLOR1]▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][size=9][color=COLOR2]theme song[/color][color=COLOR1]┊[/color][/size] [size=10][color=COLOR3]title - artist[/color][/size]
                                                      [size=9][color=COLOR2]extra[/color][color=COLOR1]┊[/color][/size] [size=10][color=COLOR3]extra[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][b][color=COLOR1]Username[/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

ALPHA ■■■■

User Image

;THE RELUCTANT SPY  - - - JAPAN
                                                          IWAI, NOBORU  19 » MALE » UNIT OO1
                                                                          ( B L E W L I N T )

User Image

;THE SKEPTIC AGENT  - - - AMERICA
                                                          HART, NATHANIEL  22 » MALE » UNIT OO1
                                                                          ( riseark )

User Image

THE FRIENDLY WARRIOR  - - - CHINA
                                                          VALERYE, BELLE "CHAO-XING"  18 » Female » UNIT OO1
                                                                          ( teamouri )

User Image

THE APATHETIC ECCENTRIC  - - - RUSSIA
                                                          DUDKO, NATALLIA  19 » FEMALE » UNIT OO1
                                                                          ( x- Echolia )

User Image

TITLE GOES HERE  - - - ❛ COUNTRY
                                                          LAST NAME, FIRST NAME  AGE IN # » GENDER » UNIT OO#
                                                                          ( Username )

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

BETA ■■■■

User Image

THE SCIENTIFIC WORRIER  - - - GREECE
                                                      NEPHELE, ALEXANDRA  19 » FEMALE » UNIT OO2
                                                                      ( riseark )

User Image

THE UNASSUMING STRATEGIST  - - - FINLAND
                                                      NIEMINEN, KRISTOFFER  18 » MALE » UNIT OO2
                                                                      ( Furry to the Core )

User Image

LAST NAME, FIRST NAME  AGE IN # » GENDER » UNIT OO2
                                                                      ( Username )

User Image

( Username )

User Image

( Username )

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

GAMMA ■■■■

User Image

;THE SHY PROFICIENT  - - - POLAND
                                                          LIS, KAZIMIERA  18 » FEMALE » UNIT OO3
                                                                          ( UntamedRain )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;THE AGGRESSIVE ATHLETE  - - - LEBANON
                                                          BADR,AIDA  21 » FEMALE » UNIT OO3
                                                                          ( Insatiable D E S I R E S )

User Image

LAST NAME, FIRST NAME  AGE IN # » GENDER » UNIT OO3
                                                                          ( Username )

User Image

( Username )

User Image

( Username )

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

HOMEROOM ■■■■

User Image

;THE ECCENTRIC LECTURER  - - - SPAIN
                                                          VIVAS, SALAZAR  40 » MALE » UNIT OOO
                                                                          ( DoctorBear )

ALPHA ■■■■

User Image

;THE DETACHED EX-HERO  - - - GERMANY
                                                          BÄHR, JUTTA  31 » FEMALE » UNIT OO1
                                                                          ( UntamedRain )

BETA ■■■■

User Image

;TITLE GOES HERE  - - - ❛ JAPAN
                                                                          ( Username )

GAMMA ■■■■

User Image

;THE ZEALOUS LIAR  - - - AMERICA
                                                          MCCALLISTER, ANDREA  33 » FEMALE » UNIT OO3
                                                                          ( smittysbride )

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

SCHOOL ■■■■

The University, or as some call it, the Compound, sits out in the middle of the ocean. It’s facilities are for the most part limited to academic use, with an extensive library and all the buildings you would expect of a university. For recreational activities and casual encounters where the students can mingle and interact with each other there is a small town overseeing the dock behind the faux island that makes up the Compound. However, you won’t be finding any Mr. Rogers or Steve Burns. The entire town is populated either by highly trained operatives, or civilians who have undergone extreme background checks before being employed in one of the businesses that run in the town. Their job description is to basically live their lives as they would normally, simulating a perfect small town scenario.

DORM ■■■■

Co-ed, apartment like in size, consisting of four bedrooms. The master bedroom for the instructor overseeing the dorm, and three others. One room has two beds in it, and it is also the smallest room in the each dorm area. While being co-ed may seem like a dumb idea, it is done this way intentionally. Every student has to learn to get use to the opposite sex being in close proximity. You never know what sort of situation you might find yourself in during a covert op.*Students will change rooms at random, will be announced.

tab tab tab
                                                          • AGAPE - SALAZAR VIVAS
                                                            tab tab tab A1 +++ Kazimiera Lis
                                                            tab tab tab A2 +++ Iwai Noboru
                                                            tab tab tab A3 +++ Kristoffer Nieminen
                                                            tab tab tab A3 +++

tab tab tab
                                                          • PHILIA - JUTTA BÄHR
                                                            tab tab tab P1 +++ Nathaniel Hart
                                                            tab tab tab P2 +++
                                                            tab tab tab P3 +++ Natallia Dudko
                                                            tab tab tab P3 +++

tab tab tab
                                                          • STORGE - Japanese Instructor
                                                            tab tab tab S1 +++
                                                            tab tab tab S2 +++ Asha Mahabir
                                                            tab tab tab S3 +++ Harada Ryousuke
                                                            tab tab tab S3 +++ Aida Badr

tab tab tab
                                                          • EROS - ANDREA McCALLISTER
                                                            tab tab tab E1 +++ Alexandra Nephele
                                                            tab tab tab E2 +++
                                                            tab tab tab E3 +++ Belle Valerye "Chao-Xing"
                                                            tab tab tab E3 +++

COURSES ■■■■

School day courses have no set starting time but are always in the same order. They can start at any point of the day(or night.) Even when you think you’re out for the day you could be paged to class at any minute. A school day consists of about 360mins, give or take travel time from class to class. *Keep in mind that, for the most part, the plot will center around doing assignments, war games and general socializing (group class etc). Rarely will we be doing any Alpha, Beta, Gamma classes unless plotted otherwise.

• Alpha Schedule
                                                            tab tab 00:45 ++ Homeroom - Spain - Corruption/Cyber Warfare/Psychology
                                                            tab tab 00:30 ++ Obstacle Course
                                                            tab tab 00:45 ++ Alpha - Germany - Weapons training/Technology
                                                            tab tab 00:30 ++ War games
                                                            tab tab 00:25 ++ Lunch
                                                            tab tab 00:45 ++ Gamma - America - Seduction/Mixed Martial arts
                                                            tab tab 00:25 ++ Optional Class #1 - Art/Photography/Drama/Creative Writing
                                                            tab tab 00:45 ++ Beta - Japan - Surveillance/Espionage
                                                            tab tab 00:10 ++ Break - Snack time/Destressing (or just to race to class) etc
                                                            tab tab 01:00 ++ Group Class - All students and instructors - Foreign Languages & Literature/History

• Beta Schedule
                                                            tab tab 01:00 ++ Group Class - All students and instructors - Foreign Languages & Literature/History

• Gamma Schedule

UNIFORMS ■■■■

None other then when training/doing physical activities. Training uniforms are all identical and consist of cargo pants, combat boots, t-shirt (long or short depending on weather). A ball cap is optional. All uniforms are navy blue, and have the flag of each student’s country on their right shoulder, and each characters name on their left breast(or for you squeamish boys, pectoral.) No other insignia’s mark the uniforms in any way. This is meant to be a covert operation after all.

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

BASICS ■■■■

Assignments will be handled similarly to overarching objectives in the roleplay. Sometimes there’ll be a single assignment that all the units have to participate in, and other times each unit will have a different assignment. These can vary from simple conquest scenarios, capture the flag, etc. These assignments are carried out throughout however long they are valid for, even thru classes. Disrupting the class however is punishable IC, so be sneaky about it! *Also, you are welcome too, even encouraged too, plot with Instructors and/or Students when doing assignments.

CURRENT ■■■■

It's the first day of school and while you don't know it, every student is being watched and graded. The moment you stepped off the ship onto the dock it began. Each student was handed a folded piece of paper. No names on the top, or identifying marks. In fact it was completely blank but for a simple order written on the inside. Along with the order, they will be told that they must carry their own belongings, and are simply told that the school is to the NW, and that they are currently at the village port. *There is a bridge that connects the University to the village.

• ALPHA'S NOTE
                                                            tab You have twenty minutes to arrive at the auditorium and to find, or make, a non-lethal weapon.

• BETA'S NOTE
                                                            tab You have twenty-five minutes to find out the name of one of the instructors, and learn the birth country of two villagers before arriving inside the auditorium.

• GAMMA'S NOTE
                                                            tab You have thirty minutes to charm, or seduce, a villager into giving you at least one article of clothing before entering the auditorium.

FUTURE ■■■■

Every agent needs to know how to take a life as much as how to protect it. Which is more important to you? What do you value most? The protection of your comrades, or the elimination of your enemies? In this next assignment you will be presented two objectives. The first will be to protect an individual from being assassinated, the second to assassinate a different individual. How will you perform?

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

FORECAST ■■■■

It's a cool 48°F(9℃) and fog has covered the island with a thick blanket. Navigating this unfamiliar place should be quite the challenge. Hope some of you brought an umbrella as it looks like we're in for some heavy rain.

HIATUS ■■■■

No one yet!

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Big Bookworm

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Big Bookworm