44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image

ღєvery flower is a soul
ɓlossoming in natureღ

ஜ.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.ஜ
"You've amassed a fair number of possible occupations...I applaud you genuinely for that. I wish I could be as passionate about as many things as you." River said softly, her eyes falling to the ground again. She always felt slightly like an under-achiever. Though, in this situation, she had only ever seen herself as a garden designer. Working with nature was her passion, more than writing and drawing...And it was the thing she was best at.
kibblezkutie
AnimeWhoLock

ღℓet the rain kiss you
ℓet the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
ℓet the rain sing you a lullabyღ
User Image

User ImageUser Image
I want to belong somewhere...

Arlo

Arlo listened to what said describing a garden designer then finally understood and then thought that it was a really creative. He looked at River then said" That is actually really cool.." he smiled then turned to Arya and heard about her ambitions felt a little ashamed since he was sure yet what he wanted to do and well she had so many options. He felt a little out place and really didn't know what to do. He looked at both of them and said " Well...Honestly I don't know what I'm really good at to make it my career....".

..where I can be free...

Company: Arya and River
    Mood: Normal
    Thoughts: I'm such a loser...
    Theme: Yup..

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
kibblezkutie
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Arlo

Arlo listened to what said describing a garden designer then finally understood and then thought that it was a really creative. He looked at River then said" That is actually really cool.." he smiled then turned to Arya and heard about her ambitions felt a little ashamed since he was sure yet what he wanted to do and well she had so many options. He felt a little out place and really didn't know what to do. He looked at both of them and said " Well...Honestly I don't know what I'm really good at to make it my career....".

..where I can be free...

Thoughts: I'm such a loser...

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Arya

"I'm sure you'll find what you want to do someday." I smiled, and looked at the front of the room. "But where's the teacher?"
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Arlo

He listened to Arya and nodded his head in agreement. He hoped that throughout his last year of high school he would. He had many talents artistically but he didn't know which one stands out to him. He then broke from zoning out then turned to Arya. He hears her question and then wonders too since the bell should have rang by now and the teacher should have been here. He then sighed and said "Please...tell me I didn't get up for no reason because there is no class today...".

..where I can be free...

Thoughts: Are you kidding...

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
kibblezkutie
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Arlo

He listened to Arya and nodded his head in agreement. He hoped that throughout his last year of high school he would. He had many talents artistically but he didn't know which one stands out to him. He then broke from zoning out then turned to Arya. He hears her question and then wonders too since the bell should have rang by now and the teacher should have been here. He then sighed and said "Please...tell me I didn't get up for no reason because there is no class today...".

..where I can be free...

Thoughts: Are you kidding...

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Arya

I checked the clock. "Maybe we should just skip out on class. I mean, technically we can. We've been waiting about 34 minutes." I pulled out the rule book. "You may leave the class if your teacher does not arrive within 15 minutes of the bell."
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Arlo

He turned to Arya when she pulled out the rule book and leaned over her rule book to read it his face was pretty close towards her. He looks at her as he going back to his seat to get his things in his bag and says " Thank God...". He then put his backpack on his back and once the girls were done packing their things they all walked outside of the classroom and walked around campus. " So are you both in any clubs so far?" he asked wondering what kind of clubs there might be at this school. He considered even joining one or even a sport to distract himself.

..where I can be free...

Thoughts: What club or sport should I join?

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image

ღєvery flower is a soul
ɓlossoming in natureღ

River watched the two converse for a short while before Arlo voiced his annoyance, hoping that he hadn't gotten up for no reason. Well life wasn't exactly about laying in bed all day, but she, too, would have enjoyed a little extra time in the warmth and comfort that her bed brought her everyday.

"If we have been waiting fifteen minutes past the time the class started, that's when we can leave without penalty." The fae stated matter-of-factly as she glanced over at the clock. The time stated had already past and she shrugged. The teacher had a job...Why wasn't he or she here to do it? "I suppose we could leave." She added absently, turning in her seat to take out her notebook. She could always go journaling in the gardens outside. She did enjoy cataloging new flora and fauna...

River got up with her backpack, her notebook and pen in hand. Arlo seemed to be waiting for the two of them to get their things together before walking out with them? "No need to wait, I was just going to head out to look at the garden... She said softly as she passed them both. She smiled brightly, a little bow of her head to indicate her gratefulness for their company for the short time. "And as for clubs, nothing yet has caught my interest...But they also haven't advertised very much. I might start something of my own and request approval. But I want to think it through first before I do it." She said, standing in the doorway.

**Edited OOC: Sorry about that! sweatdrop **
kibblezkutie
AnimeWhoLock

ღℓet the rain kiss you

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Arya

I glanced at him curiously. "Not yet, but I'm thinking of forming a chess club." I smiled at the thought. "I also think joining the Quidditch team would be fun." I looked at Arlo. "What about you?"

kibblezkutie
align=center]User Image
User ImageUser Image

Arlo

He looked towards River and then respond " I see so I guess we are on the similar boat....I just trying to find something to do on my free time after school...". He then turns towards a billboard of school announcements on the wall on the wall with a list of sports that are having try outs. He stared at the list and then saw that there was Football, Soccer, Quidditch, Basketball...etc... He then looked at the try out dates as saw that for is benefit Basketball would be decent to play but he would have to consider it a little more. He then turned his attention back to both of the girls and replied to Arya and River then said " You guys should start clubs ...I might start one as well.." he then thought of the idea of music club but who knows if anyone would actually join. He didn't think about it too much and just put his attention towards the girls again to hear what they had to say next.

..where I can be free...

Thoughts: What about Music Club?...

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Arya

I looked at the board. "How about the music club? That seems like it would be fun." I My eyes glimmered. I loved singing, it reminded me of when I was a little girl.

kibblezkutie

Mythical Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
User Image

"I'm Esper. Esper Cailin Boru."
Sexuality:
"I'm as straight as a line."
Classes:
"You're the teacher. Shouldn't you know? I attend Power Control, Fitting In With Humans, Human History, Potions, Choir, Magic, and Scroll Writing."
History:
"My powers got me in a bit of trouble in my old school. Seems they never met a summoner before. Pfft. So, my parents sent me off to this school. It's my first year here. I wouldn't suggest teasing me though. I can summon some pretty bad things. You want more? I'm not a storyteller so you're pretty much screwed."
Crush:
"I just got here and you expect me to already like someone? Wow, you move fast."
Bf/Gf:
"One, I don't have a girlfriend because I'm STRAIGHT. Learn to read. Pfft. And two, I don't have a boyfriend. No guy can handle me."
Personality:
"I'm sarcastic, ok? No? You want more? Ugh. Fine. I guess I'm quiet. Nice? Well... define nice.
"Gods, can't you see my chest? I'm a GIRL. Duh."
Species:
"I'm a Summoner. I guess you can think of it like a human with abilities to summon horribly nasty creatures of death and demise that will obliterate your body and soul and enslave all of manki-- uh... *Ahem* I'm a Summoner."

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Relinquished ArchAngel
User Image

"I'm Esper. Esper Cailin Boru."
Sexuality:
"I'm as straight as a line."
Classes:
"You're the teacher. Shouldn't you know? I attend Power Control, Fitting In With Humans, Human History, Potions, Choir, Magic, and Scroll Writing."
History:
"My powers got me in a bit of trouble in my old school. Seems they never met a summoner before. Pfft. So, my parents sent me off to this school. It's my first year here. I wouldn't suggest teasing me though. I can summon some pretty bad things. You want more? I'm not a storyteller so you're pretty much screwed."
Crush:
"I just got here and you expect me to already like someone? Wow, you move fast."
Bf/Gf:
"One, I don't have a girlfriend because I'm STRAIGHT. Learn to read. Pfft. And two, I don't have a boyfriend. No guy can handle me."
Personality:
"I'm sarcastic, ok? No? You want more? Ugh. Fine. I guess I'm quiet. Nice? Well... define nice.
"Gods, can't you see my chest? I'm a GIRL. Duh."
Species:
"I'm a Summoner. I guess you can think of it like a human with abilities to summon horribly nasty creatures of death and demise that will obliterate your body and soul and enslave all of manki-- uh... *Ahem* I'm a Summoner."

(Accepted)
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Arlo

He looked at Arya and said " Yeah I guess so ...I can play a couple of instruments and somewhat sing..". He went up to the board and looked at the information about the club and when the sign ups take place. He saw the date and the time would be today tomorrow during lunch at the same time other club sign ups would be. He then out of reaction too out a cigarette and lit it in his mouth and turned around as he was smoking. He then looked at the girls and forgot to ask if they had mind he stopped for a second and said " Do you girls mind if I smoke ? If fine if you don't me to I don't mind...I forgot to ask you guys...". He looked at them and the cigarette still lit as their walking towards the Senior lawn of the school and sits at a small bench under a tree with nice shade.

..where I can be free...

Thoughts: Damn that was rude of me
    I hope they don't get mad...

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image

ღєvery flower is a soul
ɓlossoming in natureღ

River watched as the two bounced ideas back and forth. It was interesting the way they wanted to get involved with the school and whatnot. Of course, she wanted to be part of something-hence why she mentioned wanting to create a club- but she wasn't sure she had the leadership or confidence to run it efficiently. Mostly, she would be running on passion and supplement her lack of speaking skills with activities and hands-on content.

They moved from the board and headed outside, the fae remaining silent the way through. It was then that she noticed the self-proclaimed half-demon rummaged through his bag to that box that had fallen out earlier. She observed his motions curiously, as was surprised when a little stick came out. He put it in his mouth and let the end with a match. He took a breathe in and emitted a small cloud of smoke. She had heard of these things, hadn't she? They were originally a plant...Tobacco. Right? The kind of thing that sometimes they put in pipes?

He turned to them, asking if they were okay with it. She shrugged indifferently, though the nature around her screamed against it. It must have been harmful to the environment in some way... "Do as you please, don't mind me." She answered softly, sitting down with her things at the base of the tree. She leaned back, resting her hand against the bark. Lame or not, she was definitely a tree hugger.

River looked up as a flower came fluttering down, and she moved to catch it. It had begun to wilt...That was unfortunate. She closed her hand over top of it, her hand glowing a soft green for a moment before she opened her hands again. It looked new, as if just bloomed. Content with the work, she placed it in her hair and turned her attention back to the other two.
kibblezkutie
AnimeWhoLock

ღℓet the rain kiss you
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Arlo

He stared at River as she turned her attention to the tree and other plants around them. He watched her and how she treated the plants he didn't really get it and still continued to smoke. Once he was done with the cigarette he went over the trash can and burned it out against the metal and threw it away inside the trash can. He then pulled out gum and offered some to both the girls " Would you ladies like some gum?"

..where I can be free...

Thoughts: Damn that was rude of me
    I hope they don't get mad...

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items