Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karasu walks down one of the halls silently, her grey eyes fixed on the floor as she walks, her silver wings are hidden beneath her long black trench coat, her long black dress russles slightly with each step.
Emo Kagome
Karasu walks down one of the halls silently, her grey eyes fixed on the floor as she walks, her silver wings are hidden beneath her long black trench coat, her long black dress russles slightly with each step.

((I'll be on 2morrow, g2g!))
animegurl112613
MidnightKonfusion
Aerilyn walked up to someone and asked "Er..I can get a schedule at the office, right?" She asked the girl who was complaining about Science or something..

"Huh?" Yoru said looking at the girl. "Oh... yeah, want me to walk you there? So then I can cut some time out of my science class", she sighed.

"Yeah. I just got here and I'm late already." Aerilyn says quietly. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Aerilyn. Aerilyn Voidere." She asked, turning her head to the left to see her.
MidnightKonfusion
animegurl112613
MidnightKonfusion
Aerilyn walked up to someone and asked "Er..I can get a schedule at the office, right?" She asked the girl who was complaining about Science or something..

"Huh?" Yoru said looking at the girl. "Oh... yeah, want me to walk you there? So then I can cut some time out of my science class", she sighed.

"Yeah. I just got here and I'm late already." Aerilyn says quietly. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Aerilyn. Aerilyn Voidere." She asked, turning her head to the left to see her.

"I'm Yoru Hanasagi, but my friends call mr Yoh". She gave a blank stare. "Okay, c'mon, let's go get your schedule".
name: Zellpher(Zell) Kyroju
position:student
demon or angel:demon
apperance: Like avi
personlity: Loner it all explains it
notes: Umm
name:Kite
nickname biggrin ippy
position:student
Demon or Angle: Demon
Apperance: (bottom of sig)
personality: loner
notes: has a pet Elk named Yakul

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Luna jumps down from the tree and wonders around the school looking for someone to talk to
name: Alexiel
position: Student
demon or angel: Renigade Angel
apperance: User Image
personlity: Straight forward, bold, outgoing, flirtatious
notes:
name: Randy
position: student
demon or angel: cat demon
apperance: avatar, with cat ears
personlity: nice, kind, shy at times
notes: He has a cat- http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:G95wUgCVCcMJ:simplyspiffing.com/~nohands/index/kitten.gif
Alexiel walked though the dark hallways of the school her wings tucked close to her back. She looked down at her nails while walking to the gym not watching her surroundings.

As she entered the gym Alexiel sat on the bleachers and crossed on leg over the other."This place is quiet. I hate quiet" She sighed and looked down at the ruby chrested crosses on her boots.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Luna turns into a cat and walks around
*Randy sat down and his kitten wandered around*

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Luna sees a kid sitting down and walks up to him in cat form so he dosen't know she's a girl
inyushagirl123
Luna sees a kid sitting down and walks up to him in cat form so he dosen't know she's a girl
"Hey there kitty" He said to the cat. His kitten got jealous and went over to them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff