Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lieutenant Colonel Retka
janicetheninja
janice to rose - what rumors? something is wrong with the school?

janice to dexter - oh what a grand coat! where did you get it!!!

Dexter: My grandmother Raina handsewn the suede for me back in the mother country

wow that is so cool

(in real life, my sister has a trench coat and she got it at nordstroms. its so cool)
janicetheninja
Lieutenant Colonel Retka
janicetheninja

Dexter: My grandmother Raina handsewn the suede for me back in the mother country

wow that is so cool

(in real life, my sister has a trench coat and she got it at nordstroms. its so cool)

(nice smile I wish i had a trenchcoat myself)
janicetheninja

Rose looked at the girl suspicously. She found it weird how the girl tried to carry on two conversations between the three of the but decided that she probably did that often. She decided to answer her question instead.

Rose: Yes, well, from what I heard so far it that this school is haunted. That would definitely explain what happened to that girl this morning. Maybe a vampire really did get to her. *turns to Dexter* What do you think?
Black Rose Thorn
janicetheninja

Rose looked at the girl suspicously. She found it weird how the girl tried to carry on two conversations between the three of the but decided that she probably did that often. She decided to answer her question instead.

Rose: Yes, well, from what I heard so far it that this school is haunted. That would definitely explain what happened to that girl this morning. Maybe a vampire really did get to her. *turns to Dexter* What do you think?

vampires? i dont believe that. i think my imagination/creativity only goes so far *looks dissaprovingly* but if you insist, do you?
Black Rose Thorn
janicetheninja

*turns to her* Weird noises in the walls I hear.. almost deadlike.. I think we're being presented with them now.. *lights and strong winds begin to flicker to his knowledge*
*janice looks around* that was weird. was there just a wind inside the school? and did the lights flicker? or was it just me. *crosses her arms* well i better go pack up books for the next class

*i g2g get some sleep. later*
janicetheninja
*janice looks around* that was weird. was there just a wind inside the school? and did the lights flicker? or was it just me. *crosses her arms* well i better go pack up books for the next class

*i g2g get some sleep. later*
okasy. goodnight ^^
Lieutenant Colonel Retka
Black Rose Thorn
janicetheninja

*turns to her* Weird noises in the walls I hear.. almost deadlike.. I think we're being presented with them now.. *lights and strong winds begin to flicker to his knowledge*

Rose: *her eyes grows wide* You hear the noises too? So I'm not just imagining it. Yes, I definitely do believe the this school is haunted? How can I not when I see all the signs....Dont' you see them too?

At that moment the bell rang for homeroom.

Rose: That's the bell, gotta run!! See you later!!
(gotta go to bed too, c ya)
Name: Jered Brown

Grade: 6th

Friends: Randy and Devin

Role: Student

Appearence: Brown Skin, Brown Eyes, Black Hair, 4'2 Height, and 86 lbs. Weight
-runs down the hall to her locker with hoodie tied around her waist-
(BOOM!)great! i just got here and there's a demon.-runs to where demon is- god, that thing it ugly!-takes off bracelet- ok evil scum, lets go!-charges at demon-
Kitayasha
(BOOM!)great! i just got here and there's a demon.-runs to where demon is- god, that thing it ugly!-takes off bracelet- ok evil scum, lets go!-charges at demon-

DIE!-jumps up and claws across his face-
Kitayasha
Kitayasha

-demon hits her hard which sends her flying through the doors of the school, zooming past Janice and Dexter, and jammed into a wall were she stumbs her way back onto her feet- Feh! -walks past Dexter and Janice- Damn demon.
sammi its awesome!! for everyone that replied so far,im becky(also really a girl.) and a big inuyasha fan! keep replying! 3nodding biggrin wink
Kitayasha
Kitayasha
Kitayasha

-demon hits her hard which sends her flying through the doors of the school, zooming past Janice and Dexter, and jammed into a wall were she stumbs her way back onto her feet- Feh! -walks past Dexter and Janice- Damn demon.

-walks up to demon- DIE, DAMN YOU! -jumps, cuts head off, and kills it-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces