Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Trash

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Timid 100
Chiyo-Mai walked to her locker, carrying her bag-like backpack. She opened her locker and got out her supplies for class. She shoved them into her backpack, and shut her locker.
*Brad picks up his skateboard*"Whats up?"

High-functioning Trash

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Noticing her sister, Chiyo-Mai walked over to her. "Hello Izayoi."
Izayoi looked at her sister and sped off to get face to face with her. "Hey Chiyo! I finally found you." Izayoi said smiling at her. "I don't even know my combination yet, even worse, I lost the paper that I wrote it down on. So, what do you think this school will be like?"

::T'was Edited to Fit Chiyo's post::
Name: Eva
grade: 9th
appearence: Eva wasn't too tall, nor too short. She was about average.
Or at least her height was. Nothing about Eva herself, was merely average.
She had short, choppy, dark blue hair, and wore a faded band tee, you know Eva wore with love.
She also had jeans which were ragged on the bottom since they happened to be too long for her. That didn't matter much. Over the jeans, she had a wispy black skirt and studded belt wrapped around it.
Besides the belt, she didn't do much accessorizing, but a black cord choker with a dragon pendant adorned her neck.
She would sigh and walk over towards a desk and sitting on it she wouild open the box and take out a piece of chocolate and slowly eating it as she restes her head on her hand.
"Come one there has to be a sight of beauty somewhere in this school"*he continued down the hall*

High-functioning Trash

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
"You lost the combination already?" Chiyo sighed. "I don't know where a teacher is...Otherwise we could ask them." she said rather faintly. "Meh, this school will probably be like the rest of them."
*He walks past 2 girls talking to eachother*
Chio-Mai
"You lost the combination already?" Chiyo sighed. "I don't know where a teacher is...Otherwise we could ask them." she said rather faintly. "Meh, this school will probably be like the rest of them."
"Aye, the only one we've gone to was that preschool in our hometown." Izayoi said raising her eyebrow. "I guess I will have to ask a teacher for my combination...if they know it."
Eva walked down the hall quite unsure of herself and her surroundings. She was new to this school since her parents had just transfered jobs into this area. As she walked she compared the numbers on the lockers to the ones which were on the paper she held.
Eva was also on the lookout for any cute guys or interesting people to make friends with.
*Walks by the girls*"Um if you are having trouble at this school just go get the key from the office to open your locker or anythign else then its in the office."
She then smiled a bit "..maybe ill enjoy the others here.."she would say getting up and swallowing the chocolate sh had just put in her mouth. She started down the hall a brief case looking item in her hands as she smiled at two girls conversing by the lockers .
Death_is_cheerful
*Walks by the girls*"Um if you are having trouble at this school just go get the key from the office to open your locker or anythign else then its in the office."
Izayoi turned around and looked at the boy. She smiled faintly and said, "I suppose you are right. May I ask for your name?"
Izayoi Kumouru
Death_is_cheerful
Izayoi turned around and looked at the boy. She smiled faintly and said, "I suppose you are right. May I ask for your name?"

"My name is Brad, and yours?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces