+1 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Generous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DARIUS -

Darius was surprised at how much she freaked out. Maybe her kind wasn't the type to have emotions of love. Maybe there were other emotions she wasn't familiar with that human kind had and not her kind. There were to many maybes floating through his head but which could he answer? His mind all went blank though when Saph leaned in, he stood with his eyes open staring at her. And then she pulled back, Darius let out a breath. She had started screaming and flailing on the floor.

"If you want people to respect you I would act your age." Darius was serious again, she didn't need to be acting like a little kid and if she really was what he thought she was she shouldn't embarrass her kind that way. She shouldn't disrespect the dead, they will come back for you.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Saphatorae Tiresias

She stopped for a moment, collecting herself "In the eyes of my society, I have the intelligence of a young adult or more...Just because I have the intelligence, doesn't mean that I am any wiser..." She mumbled, turning around to face him, looking straight at him, but not at his face. She wiped the remaining tears away from her cheeks, sighing slightly."Who needs to command respect when all those you respected are nothing more than stupid piles of ageing dust now..Tell me, Who would you expect to respect you after you broke all the rules of your heritage, society, and code?...No one. Respect is not given, it is earnt, I have lost my privilege to command respect...So please...Don't lecture me on the way I act...Moron." She explained, then looking up at him with her old eyes, they didnt seem to match her body, they had seen a great many things over such a short period of time in some cases.

"Teach me your...Ways...The old society is no more, and to be honest, all are better off without it." She asked this of Darius with sincerity in her eyes, something she hadnt shown in a long time, definately letting down some barriers to this boy, it appeared she had a more humanistic side than she let on.

"So...This...Crush...What does it entail and what will become of me?" She added, hoping to get a proper reaction this time.

Generous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
DARIUS -

Darius leaned in close, taking in every word she said, "Make me respect you." He stared her down, his golden cat eyes focusing on her. He backed away, listening to her questions. He leaned against the cold wall, his tiger body temp keeping his insides warm.

"If you would suppose that I liked you back maybe I would ask you out. We could go on a date etc." Darius smiled, a sparkle in his eye.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Saphatorae Tiresias

"Me?..Make you respect me? I could beat you until you come to some close formed emotion but that would defeat the object of the game if I am correct? Ok then little one. I will play your game, that is if you have a mutual interest in me aswell...? " She replied, smirking ever so slightly, secretly, she was enjoying this a bit. Challenges were something that kept her up at nearly every waking hour, and she'd just been given quite a good one.

"So...How does this work...What am I meant to do?...You appear to be the experienced one in this profession of sorts. I assume we aren't just meant to breath on eachother?" She implied, tilting her head ever so slightly.

Generous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
DARIUS -

He leaned in close, putting his arm on the wall behind her, "It involves, some breathing on each other, other things too. But first of all, do you want to go on a date?" Their faces were inches apart, just far enough away that their breath was not mingling and their minds not going into the clouds.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Saphatorae Tiresias

"Possibly. It depends upon whether or not you are going to be as interesting as you have been up until this point, I hope you don't disappoint" She replied, with a bit of a blush, and a small smile cracking onto her face, she moved over, and reluctantly held onto his hand with hers, linking fingers...Nah, didnt feel right, she soon hopped up onto his back into a piggyback position, much nicer...She didnt even have to walk now. She rested her head atop his, awaiting his move so that they could go on whatever this...Date..was. "Go on then, or i'll fall asleep and ruin it for you." She exclaimed in impatience.

Generous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
DARIUS -

"Let's go then." Darius smiled as she awkwardly fitted her fingers through his, she had to raise her shoulder a little to get them in there! Saph had quickly let go after that and climbed up his muscular back with incredible speed, he had to remember she might be using her powers to boost herself up but that wouldn't be any fun! As Saph situated herself on Darius's neck he started to walk again, moving her into a more comfortable position on his shoulders. He wondered where they should go, he could take the car as that would be the fastest way through these woods. Plus he just had a kick a** car! Sure they broke down easier than most cars but he just liked the speed of his ride, a gray and black mustang with spinner hub caps. It was a little much, yes, but he liked it and his parents left him with a LOT of money, who knew they were well off right? He sounded like a snobby rich person whenever he talked about that car, he just liked it too much.

"We could go for a ride, movie theater, but those aren't very interesting. What would you prefer?" Darius quickly side stepped a rock that was randomly in the courtyard and got back on track. He kept his pace, he was going to the sidewalk to see his sister before leaving with Saph. But how would she feel about them? She obviously had a very different experience with her than he did, maybe he should wait 'til after the date, things might not go well so there was no use in telling of that now. Darius turned around, he would wait until after the date, if things didn't go well there would be no use in telling Kaitlyn beforehand.

"I am going to wait to see my sister after the date, is that alright with you?" Darius looked up at Saph, still keeping a steady pace.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Saphatorae Tiresias

Saph smirked softly as she began to slouch to be awkward, giggling softly under her breath. "I'm not sure...How does a weekend in Sweden sound to you?...If not, possibly somewhere green. Lush...Forest?..Meadow..The above ground scenery is a sight to behold." She replied, pressing her nose into his hair, sniffing "You really do smell like a...Like...a...Feline." She answered finally, placing her chin back into position.

"Scenery below was always...Dull." She added, as they went past where they were meant to see the Smitten One, Saph piped up, but only until her thought was answered. "Ok then, that is fair enough, and I already know that you are embarrassed due to my appearance, I will not mention if you do not wish me to, but eventually, somebody may say or notice something." She explained to him in a clear tone.

Generous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
DARIUS -

"There is forest out there, I could walk us in if you like. Plus, technically I am a feline so that isn't much of a conversation starter." Darius brushed his hand through his hair and set his hat on top of Saph's head just low enough so it wouldn't disturb her mask. There was a spot he had walked past as he scouted out a little of the woods earlier that day. He smiled and started walking at a faster pace when the gates were close. even though they seemed so old they didn't make a sound when he pushed out of them, so much unlike when he entered. He kicked up a little bit of white dust on the gravel and it whisked into the air up to his ankles. The wind picked up a little when they got out into the clearing the people at the academy called a road, more gravel dust blew through the air dancing around ever so gracefully. When Saph mentioned what she thought they weren't going over to Kaitlyn for Darius shook his head ever so slightly so that Saph would notice it but it wouldn't disturb her.

"That is a little bit of it but I am not ashamed of you, it is just obvious to me that I had a completely different experience with you than she did and I am not sure what she thinks of you yet. Plus, if you find me uninteresting later than I don't want her to think that I was just trying to play you or something." Darius frowned a little, his lips curving down and lines of concentration crossed his face. "She hasn't seen me in a long time and I want her to know I am the same person I was. I don't want her to think I have changed completely other than the were side of myself. She isn't like that at all but it has been so long..."

Darius looked up into the sky, it changed everyday but people didn't think of it any differently, it could only change in so many ways though. With people, it seemed like they could change in millions of ways and every little change was taken way too seriously.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Saphatorae Tiresias

Saph smirked slightly as he answered the question about his sister "Hmm..I wouldnt say I made possibly the best impression, but she is particularly curious about my race's past. The Smitten One also tried to hop inside my mind, she was semi-stunned when she couldnt get in. I did however share a piece of my past with her. Every-time she shocks or intrigues me, she will gain another. " She explained, yawning slightly as they eventually reached a nice spot, with a meadow, just on the edge of the forest. "Here!" She exclaimed, liking the look of the location that they had found. "Shall we uhm...Sit?" She poised, the reed's here were nice and tall, right next to the forest edge, a little secluded too.

Generous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
DARIUS -

Darius almost flew through the forest, he had memorized every blade of grass and tree in this side of it. Then he wasn't looking for the perfect spot but scouting the area, now he was looking for the perfect spot, the spot Saph would love, the spot that he had seen during scouting. He listened to her words, that was interesting, Darius somehow felt a bit more secure around Saph but his sister was the one curious? It was like they switched roles in that period of time. Darius was usually the one who was curious about who he was around, seeing if they were dangerous and what not, Kaitlyn was the one who stayed back and shy. She had been made this way because she didn't want people to know what she really acted like because they might make fun of her even more. Darius skidded to a stop when Saph interrupted his thoughts, he had almost skipped the spot because he was in his mind! His mind told him to be more serious, that dangers could be lurking anywhere but his heart told him that he would be safe around Saph, he felt comfortable in her presence. It was like they knew each other before this time, but how?

"It's beautiful." Darius smelled the air, he smelt pine and flowers, so soo beautiful.

He sat down and took Saph off his neck and put her on the ground, thinking since she said she liked the ground because she used to live under it she might wanna sit on it. Darius cautiously put his large hand over hers. Blushing and looking out into the meadow. It really was beautiful, just a large expanse of green grass, yellow flowers, purples, blues, everything. It was so nice, he didn't see lots of the meadow before, he was acting a bit careless.

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Saphatorae Tiresias

Soon enough, Saph sat down, pulling Darius with her down to the ground, she pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them quietly, watching him, from here...She was a little clueless as to what was meant to happen. She twiddled her thumbs slightly before sprawling out onto her back, arms out so she was in a star sort of shape, looking at they sky...She didnt like the sky, it wasnt the best ceiling out there, thats for sure.

She hummed a little tune, as she waited for Darius to instruct her or at least do something aside from become a pansy with the other...Pansies.
User ImageCynthia dropped her bags onto the floor, feeling relieved that she didn't have to carry them any longer. She began to dig through one and then the other, only stopping her relentless search when she came upon a framed photo of her as a child, riding on her father's back. Her mother had been taking the photo, and so was obviously not in it, making it one of Cynthia's favorites. When Cynthia had her first fight with her mother, a few months before she passed on, she had gone through and picked out all of the pictures of her mother and threw them away. She'd thrown lots of things away during those months. And when her mother died, and her father came to her looking for the items, he'd been so upset that they were gone. Cynthia blamed her mother's death for poisoning her relationship with her father. When she died, so did his livelihood. Cynthia ran a thumb over his smiling face in the photo and set it down next to her bed. The dormitory was huge, more like an apartment than anything she was expecting. Cynthia didn't bother to unpack anything else at the time and set her course back for the front hall where the small group was still gathered. "I'm going to go poke around. Would anyone like to come?" She asked, picking at the skirt of her dress. She had been on her knees in her room and a bit of fuzz had gotten stuck there. Cynthia went to the door and peered out. That thick forest loomed in the distance. She longed for the wide open ocean. This forest felt like a prison to her, but maybe this was exactly where she belonged.

Generous Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
DARIUS -

Darius looked back at Saph, her gray-blue eyes held the reflection of the bright sky. Not just the view of the meadow, but she was beautiful. Her hair had fallen back onto the ground and spread out around her head like a halo while his was flashing golden in the sun, blown in his face by the small gusts of wind flying through the trees. Darius lay down beside her, staring at the sky. Today, with it's changing face, it didn't seem all that beautiful, the sun blinding your eyes. But later, when the sun went down it would be, only if Saph saw that part of it. The sun was boring and bright so he lay on his side, admiring Saph instead. The sun reflected on her bright face and it shined through her long eyelashes, bouncing off them to make her a brilliant sight, not that she even needed that. Darius reached his hand over and wiped a little dirt from her face, leaving his hand there and looking into her eyes.

"This isn't the best date but it has it's advantages since we are alone." Darius smiled mischievously. "You aren't trying to convince anyone I am a ***** anymore." He laughed and took his hand off her face, setting it on the ground near his chest. He looked at Saph, waiting for a response. His hair flew out of his eyes and they were a radiant golden color, it was like they could stare into your soul and melt your heart, not that charm was exactly something that worked on Saph much. Or did it and he didn't know it? He stared into her eyes again, admiring their simple beauty, there were hardly any flecks of other colors in them but they were the most dazzling eyes he had seen in his life. He didn't really pay attention to what people's eyes were like unless in interrogations but he was sure that her eyes were the most beautiful of anyone he had ever met. It made him smile and feel comforted just to look at her, but did she feel exactly the same, or was it just an adaptation to living among people with feelings?

Anxious Autobiographer

User Image

Saphatorae Tiresias

Saph continued to stare up at the sky, somewhat puzzled "It's wierd...Not having a ceiling" She stopped speaking once she noticed his hand wisp across her cheek, instant blush button apparently. She then turned to him, watching him carefully, this was...Nice. Not a word that appeared in her vocabulary all too often. She rarely took time to just sit around and relax, so this made for a healthy change in some ways. She swallowed softly, trying to think of something to say.

When he spoke again, it at least allowed her to form an educated comment about his reaction "Well, who says that I won't continue if I find it both entertaining and quite rewarding? You'd have to try and bargain your way to safety if I were you." She replied with a smug little look on her face, she was becoming quite irresistible at this point from the way she was posed, having one knee in the air, arms laid out flat and such. She looks back up, letting out a little huff. "So...What is the next phase in this...Date?" She asked softly, a little curious, although just lazying about was fine also.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff