Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a university to develop the abilities of those who have been shunned and not excepted for their abilities. Seers, demons alike. In this school we work together to strengthen your abilities and help and teach each other. No Romance and that is allowed. The dorms are on the upper floor. The lower floor consists of the classrooms, meditation room, hall, canteen(where all the food you want is there, it never closes.)studies, libary and relaxation room. Outside is the gardens and swiming pool. The place is maintained by sendings. Ghost like people who are more than happy to help clean up. Write your visions and expeirences here. And more importantly enjoy yourself.

Fill out this form to enroll yourself:
Name:
Ability:
Pet:
Room mate (yes or no):
Position:

i feel bad about putting this here but i have had a couple of complaints. So lets keep it clear.
~BANNED LIST~
Xmidnight roseX (so much for keeping it clear.)

Heres mine:
Name: Esamonia
What you are: Half dragon
Ability: Magic.
Pet: a fairy named Tutar
Room mate (yes or no): yes.
Info: An odd creature who wanders the earth. She is young and also the founder of the university for those who feel unwanted. She isn't a headmistress because she feels like there is a need for fun in the world as well as being to busy having a good time.

Students:
Sakura-chan1002 (Leena)
Wolfy4226 (Wolfy)
Xmidnight roseX
Isabelle (Izzy)
Ashayuni (asha)
kaorinu (kao)
Mint-chan (or mimi)
Luka Uchiha
Lawrence Daniel Smith (LD)
sesshomarupoisenclaws k'kiamo
zidane_heero_sephiroth
LadySnowDust (LadySnow)
TheEvilPrincessFromHell (Raven)
MelanthaB (or Mela for short)
Black_Ravn_Feathers (Raven)
-evil_miffin- Ellie (miffin)
Eruresto (Eru)
KuraiGekkou

Teachers (tell me what sort of teacher):
Angel_of_Drakonia (Kimiko, Kimi for short) (telepathic teacher)

Cleaners:

Odd bods (please tell me):
Esamonia (has good time any time, just slips in and out of lessons)
*sits under the tree just outside the main entrance and hums*
Name: Kimiko (Kimi for short)
What you are: Eyn (witch)
Ability: Mind reading/ Levitation.
Pet: fairy dragon called Zenex
Room mate (yes or no): yes.
*Kimi sat silently in the branches of the tree with Zenex, and watched with glazed eyes as some girl sat under the tree, humming a tune and interupting Kimi's empty thoughts. She searched her mind briefly, finding the girls name, unable to see throiugh the cloud of magic that always engulfed her brain. Esa... Kimi jumped down from the tree and offered her hand to the girl.* Hullo Esa, my name's Kimi..
Angel_of_Drakonia
*Kimi sat silently in the branches of the tree with Zenex, and watched with glazed eyes as some girl sat under the tree, humming a tune and interupting Kimi's empty thoughts. She searched her mind briefly, finding the girls name, unable to see throiugh the cloud of magic that always engulfed her brain. Esa... Kimi jumped down from the tree and offered her hand to the girl.* Hullo Esa, It's me, Kimi..

*Startles* Welcome Kimi *grips hand* Welcome got your luggage? Hello Zenex *Tickles Zenex under chin, gets nipped by Tutar* sorry Tutar *hugs Tutar*
luggage? what luggage? *feels her bag on her shoulder* Oh, this is all I have.
*She looks at Esa, and seems to be staring straight into her soul. Kimiko's strange ability always makes her seem rather deep, even if she's not trying to read someones thoughts.*
*Pets Zenex, who had flown down from the tree to perch on her shoulder*
He's my mentor. It's nice to meet you Esa, how long have you been here?
Angel_of_Drakonia
luggage? what luggage? *feels her bag on her shoulder* Oh, this is all I have.
*She looks at Esa, and seems to be staring straight into her soul. Kimiko's strange ability always makes her seem rather deep, even if she's not trying to read someones thoughts.*
*Pets Zenex, who had flown down from the tree to perch on her shoulder*
He's my mentor. It's nice to meet you Esa, how long have you been here?

The place just opened *slited eyes look out for any more people, Tutar flies off to find berries in the garden*
Oh, ok. *Her head jerks up as she feels the prescense of a fairy* Do you own a fairy? What's it's name?
Angel_of_Drakonia
Oh, ok. *Her head jerks up as she feels the prescense of a fairy* Do you own a fairy? What's it's name?

His name is Tutar, he's some where in the garden. *jerks head in direcdtion of garden*
Oh, ok, he's sweet. *She searches the grounds to find the fairys mind and places the location of the garden on her mental map that she's already forming to allow herself to find her way around*
So what's your power?
Angel_of_Drakonia
Oh, ok, he's sweet. *She searches the grounds to find the fairys mind and places the location of the garden on her mental map that she's already forming to allow herself to find her way around*
So what's your power?

I'm half dragon, magic.
Name: Leena
What you are: aelfe
Ability: Controls elements, abnormaly smart(if you could call that an ability)
Pet: N/A
Roommate: Sure!
Sakura-chan1002
Name: Leena
What you are: aelfe
Ability: Controls elements, abnormaly smart(if you could call that an ability)
Roommate: Sure!

Welcaome Leena. *waves*
Leena?
*she turns her head to face the direction of the new arrival, probing her mind subconsiously. An elf.*
Hello. I'm Kimi.

1,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Wolfy
What you are: Ninja(^_^)
Ability: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu...Mastery over Chakra Control(Difficult for even Master Ninja's)
Room mate (yes or no): Yes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas