Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

I'm Here To Make The Pain Go Away!

You're at a hospital! Well, technically its a medical facility owned by the YIA, but that's pretty much a hospital, right?

Her voice was bubbly and energetic, and she was inches away from him. She never really understood the whole 'personal space' issue some patients had, but they all warmed up to her in the end.

So, since you're awake and I'm here, is there anything I can do for you? I'm here to make you better, in any way you need, so don't be shy!

She smiled again, still extremely close to the weary doctor.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"I may be young but I've dealt with a lot of cases back in Japan that the police could never solve!"

"Hey excuse me but can you watch these two a bit longer?" she said before following after Byrne, she needed to see if everything was ok with him covering her nose with her coat, "You sure your ok?" She asked folding her arms slightly.

"It's the duty of an Onmyouji Agent to see to it the balance between the Humans and the Yokai must always remain still and firm."
User Image Clyde stared blankly at the nurse for a sec before recollecting this thoughts. "U..Um, Thanks, I..I guess if you could help me up that would be great." Clyde asked.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

I Will Kill Them All To Defend The Innocent

Byrne sighed. He had been afraid of that. Nanami was a determined one, he had to give her that.

No, Ah'm 'fraid Ah'm not. But Ah cannae 'low mehself ta take it out 'pon the young kin.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

She moved with haste, quickly getting herself into contact with him to help Clyde up. She did notice that it was a slightly compromising position, mainly due to the distance between her chest and his face, but she shrugged it off. She had never been raised to be shy, and for the most part she found people in this part of the world too prude for her tastes.

Okay, ready?

She was prepared to move him on his command.
User Image Clyde hesitated for a second. "Um.....s..sure." Clyde said, his voice slightly quivering. 'Dam*et Clyde your a doctor, snap out of it.' His mind constantly yelled at him.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"I may be young but I've dealt with a lot of cases back in Japan that the police could never solve!"

"The Twins? Is there something wrong with em?" she hoped he hadn't realized it...what the two truly were, "Their good kids, They had a hard time adjusting to life when they became orphaned the way they were and I'm to blame for that more or less..."

"It's the duty of an Onmyouji Agent to see to it the balance between the Humans and the Yokai must always remain still and firm."

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Up we go!

She lifted him up quickly, and brought him to a standing position. However, in her helping Clyde up, she found herself somewhat caught in an embrace with him. Facing him with their faces barely an inch apart, she looked into his eyes and smiled.

Welp, you're up now! Anything else?

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Ah know what they are, and what their kin have done ta mine. Ah suppose ah've seen ta many corpses to separate teh good from teh bad.

He sighed, and blew a smoke ring up towards the clouds, taking the brief moment to say a silent apology to those he had failed to save.
User Image "Um.. no, Thank you." Clyde said taking a step back slightly not to be rude. He looked down to his arm that was still feeling numb, but he was shocked when he found not a normal human arm, but a robotic arm, made of steel and wires instead of flesh and bone. "W...what happened to me!?" Clyde questioned somewhat in shock at his arm's replacement.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

She closed the distance between them rapidly, his change in demeanor giving drive to her movement. She was almost on him as she inspected his arm.

No, everything seems fine. They replaced your arm after the damage to the last one. Wait a sec, I think the lubricant on the fore arm joints is low, I'll be right back!

Umbrae disappeared in a flash, leaving papers and confused medical personal in her wake

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image

"So you do know what they are." Nanami said keeping her eyes steady on him, "They won't hurt you, as long as you don't harm them...their peaceful I can assure you of that, they've lived with me for many weeks so far and the worse Aya or Tomo killed was a squirrel cuz they were hungry." She stayed cautious with her guard up...

User Image Clyde was overtaken in shock, he could have sworn the damage to his arm was weeks old, how could an old wound cause him to loose his whole arm? Clyde was starting to feel light headed and sat back down on the bed. He raised the new arm up so he could get a better view of it. On the arm was a built in screen on his forearm. It looked like they built in a medical scanner into his new arm. so even if he did not have his normal arm, at least he could do his job a bit more effective.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

Ah donnae harbor much love fer Onis in general, not after teh Dublin cases.

Although he was a trained hunter, he still shivered at the sheer amount of gore that case had involved. He had still been young, and the case had likely caused long term emotional damage.

Not that he'd ever admit that to anyone of course.

Diehard Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
User Image

I found it, just let me EEEPPPP!!!!

She shrieked as she tripped over something, and crashed into some medical equipment. She moaned slightly, and her vision was a little woozy.

I'm okay, I think......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces