Welcome to Gaia! ::

At this school, you'll learn how to use magic of any kind. Just tell me what kind of magic you think suits your personality. Also at this school, you will be able to find the guy/girl of your dreams. So join this school! You just need to give me the following information:
username:
kind of person u r looking 4:
dorm #:

We also have dorm rooms for if you choose to stay at the school. (up to 2 ppl a room)
Teacher dorms available
td1. twinkzkid
1.zalix
2. talkalotynot & skaa916
3. MonkeyMuffin
4. Merenwen Carnesir
5. Angelou & Jayjay46
6. Ghostkill#1 & purpleangel22
7. kawaii_kitten
9. Christof_HC & Saria9564
12. amayalyn
13. Rysio
14.pnaiofduhsouth aka nicole
23. Cute Chiharu
24. Guardian Of Faith
25. japan_girl_168
I am also welcoming teachers:
main sad all magic) twinkzkid
secondary main sad all magic)
light: Dark
darkness:
forest/plants:
water/ice:
fire:
rock:
psycic:
potions:
weapons:
Xtra rooms:
pool room-You can swim and train in the pool here
game room-play video games and other games
gym-workout
auditorium-assemblies, drama, plays, etc. are here
cafeteria-eat any food you want here
gym2-competitions are held here
RULES:
1. no using your powers to harm other students
2. don't harrass or spam
3. 3 strikes and you are expelled
4. All forms of affection are allowed
If you wish to become a teacher pm me and I will give you a test to see if you are worthy (it is a simple test)
username: Monkey Muffin
Name: Maya Heartilly
magic type: Psychic
kind of person u r looking 4: Someone who's nice and funny, a bit athletic and can be a show-off, but also isn't totally stupid.
username: razz.net
name:ray
magic type: fire and darkness
kind of person u r looking 4: some one shy and playfull
Username: inmyownlilworld
Name: Layla
Magic: Psychic and potions
kind of person ur looking 4: not afraid of what people think of them, creative, funny (doesn't have to have all, but at least one would be good 3nodding )
Please don't give me your real name!
username: talkalotynot(pleez dont call me that )
magic type: witch
kind of person u r looking 4: someone loving and gentle but wants what she wants
dorm #: 2

*she enters through the front door looking around. she sits quietly on a chair reading her reading homework.*
((It's NOT my real name, it's my RP charries name! Oh, can I have dorm 3 please?))
kind of person u r looking 4: someone loving and gentle but wants what she wants

*she enters through the front door looking around. she sits quietly on a chair reading her reading homework.*

(((Oo...Triple Post!))

-walks into the school and tries to find her locker-
((sorry my comp is like dead)) *she finshes her asignment quickly and goes over to a couch to lie down. she looked at the ceiling and decided that that shade of blue did not go with the res of the room so she changed to lime green, but that didn't look good either so she went through all the colors until she came to a nice creamy purple wich she liked so she left it like that*
MonkeyMuffin
(((Oo...Triple Post!))

-walks into the school and tries to find her locker-
hi need help finding your locker? *weaves a spell and a locker appears out of nowhere and has MonkeyMuffin written on the door* *locker is already decorated the way MonkeyMuffin likes it* have fun *walk away*
talkalotynot
((sorry my comp is like dead)) *she finshes her asignment quickly and goes over to a couch to lie down. she looked at the ceiling and decided that that shade of blue did not go with the res of the room so she changed to lime green, but that didn't look good either so she went through all the colors until she came to a nice creamy purple wich she liked so she left it like that*
here. *uses a spell that decorates talkalotynot's room the way she (talkalotynot) likes it*
username: Cristof_HC
char name: Cristof
magic type: darkness and psychic.
kind of person u r looking 4: charismatic, like to meet people.
dorm #: 9

*a darkdressed, green eyed, brownhaired man walks up to someone*

-Excuse me I'm new, where I can find a room #9??
Does anyone wanna be a teacher? I will pay you once I start charging 100g tuition. Oh, by the way...
type of guy I'm looking for: sweet, strong sense of humor, a bit of a romantic, likes anime and/or manga (optional)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff