Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dear student,

Thank you for your application to the prestigious Tsukino High school for the gifted. You have currently been accepted and you are asked to pack your things and supplies to stay with us this term! As it was discussed by me (the headmaster of this fine school), all room and board, along with various meals will be paid for by us so you don't have to worry about having to supply your own food. We accommodate all types of individuals such as yourselves with whatever you need, be it blood, or raw animal meat, we will provide it! You were accepted here because you're a special being that nobody would understand (especially humans but they're welcome here too!) so there will be no intolerence toward anyone in this school! Here are the school rules for this high school!

1.no godmodding
2/no putting other characters down
3.don't leave anyone out, ignoring characters is a big no-no
4/you can be any race you want, even self-created races. Going overpowered though is a big no-no, i will deny an application if that's the case
5.this rp is more or less romance and some drama, so don't push it too much
6.use size 12 or higher font for your posts, make em look pretty though if you wish!
7.all profiles are to be sent to me via PM, make your PM subject "Tsukino application" and i'll know you acknowledge all the rules
8.unless specified i'm the owner of this rp, i can add or remove rules whenever needed or if i forget one
9.no player-killing, unless it's a minor character or if there's permission from both character owners!
10.if there are any issues, talk to me about it
11.romance is highly encouraged but no cybering please (I prefer time skips but you can be creative. Please just follow Gaia's Terms of Service
12.cursing is allowed just don't go overboard
13.no one-liners, writer's block however is understandable
14.try posting here regularly.
15.don't ditch other people, if i have to skip time i will but please wait for everyone to post that partains to your character, people can volunteer to give summaries though
16.and most importantly, have fun!

Those are our school's regulations, if you have any questions please be sure to contact the school administration or the headmaster/headmistress.

Again, Thank you for your consideration and application into this fine learning institution
dorm arrangements:
Please note these are co-ed dorms

2. Verasu Deltaru
4. Sam Anderson
9. Vera Kerrigan /
13. Alexis "SilverStreak" Aroussuke / ???
14. Eriko Natsumi /

Other:

3. Lucian
13. Samantha "wolfbane" Deltaru/ ???
RP IS NOW OPEN FEEL FREE TO POST!

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Stark was in his room with Avarice, "You always cheat you know that?" He said as Avarice was floating in the air with a controller in her hands. They were just kicking back playing games, "No I just know how to play better than you do." She said and laughed as she won and beat him. She floated down standing on the floor. "Woohoo!" She was in her physical form for the moment, as long as she didn't stray too far from Stark then she wouldn't disappear.

Kaito was on the roof looking at the sky with ear buds in his ears listening to his music like he usually did. He also had a book that he opened and began to read as he was halfway through it, He was bored. So bored, nothing to do around here.

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Flatterer 200
Leaning against a tree with her hands behind her head as she stare through the tree branches. Thinking amounts herself as she closed her eyes. Her bow at her side and her quiver's on her back like normal. Letting out a sigh a she pushed herself up right. "What a drag." she mumbled softly as she started walking back to school picking up her long bow and walking down the thick trail that led back to the school. Climbing on a rock she pushed herself six feet into the air and landed on her feet as she walked over to the double doors to the school. Pushing her hair out of her face she headed down the hall to one of her first classes.
User Image
outside】【 herself】【 annoyed】

Allele groaned, a sting of profanity covering at least five languages leaving her lips in a sharp mutter. Rev had stolen her only prized possession, a small patchwork of rubies forming a pendent necklace given to her by her foster parents. She never wore it, keeping it under lock and key that only she—and her troublesome familiar—had access to. It wasn't the first time Rev had stolen it, but it still pissed her off to no end. She would have killed him if her powers didn't depend on him, not to mention that he was in the same state of being she was.

The redhead growled, passing through the final wall and into the bright sunlight. “Where the hell are you, you little—” Aha, movement! Oh, nothing but a breeze. Another growl emanated from her throat. She had already searched the school, so Rev had to be out here, somewhere. Narrowing her gaze, she started walking toward the perimeter, figuring he'd be as far away as possible.

Rev had found the perfect hiding spot, high in a tree on the edge of campus. He knew Allele would find him, it was part of the game, but he was going to make it as hard as possible. He would change spots, but he'd wait for her to come into sight before doing so. While he waited, he lifted the necklace up to see level, watching the sun bounce off the red gem. Why Allele kept it locked away he'd never understand.
Verasu walked onto the campus completely new to the school as he looked over at a servant who was carrying his stuff. "I got it from here. Thanks for the help." he said smiling a bit as the servant nodded. "Yes Verasu. I'll tell your father you arrived safely." he said calmly as Verasu nodded. "Yeah alright, well thanks for everything." he said calmly as he looked at his pet wolf and petted him slightly. "It's alright Reota. We're here and we're going to do fine." he said smiling as Reota barked happily walking with Verasu as Verasu was looking for his dorm.

Vera looked around as she stepped onto the campus completely nervous as she found her dorm number and walked to the dorm building looking around silently not really sure what to expect. Upon making it to her room, she put her stuff inside on one of the beds as she walked outside again and sat down at one of the benches taking a look around the school to see what it had to offer as she saw some people walking around as she kept herself silent. She then saw a boy and a wolf walking by her, finally recognizing his appearance as she shook her head. Rich kids...ugh. she thought to herself as she stretched out her wings breathing out a sigh of relief. "...there we go." she muttered to herself barely above a whisper. "I wonder who my dorm roommate's going to be." she muttered once again to herself

Bashful Prophet

Arowyn took a deep breath as she slumped down onto her bed. She was too old to be feeling as nervous as she was. What was the big deal after all, it was just school? Still, she'd never been outside the walls until today, much less met another species before. Unpacking her luggage with jittery hands, she lay her clothes out onto the bed by her side as neatly as she could. Only moments earlier, as she'd walked across campus, she'd noticed how differently she was dressed from everyone else. Her clothing seemed old-fashioned, out of date... Tugging on her long skirt slightly, she let out a low sigh. This was hopeless. Why couldn't father have just come himself?
Raising to her feet, entirely disheartened, she began hanging her things in the small dorm room's closet. She couldn't help but wonder when her roommate would be in... maybe they won't show up, she thought hopefully, nerves getting the better of her.
She hung her last article of clothing before she strode to the only window in the room, gazing down across campus and the students who were beginning to trickle in. How many of them would be her classmates? How many would become her friends? Her stomach knotted tightly as countless thoughts raced through her mind. She forced herself to take another deep, calming breath. She'd get through this.
Vera looked around silently as she saw others walking around as she got up and stretched slightly. "I should go to my dorm." she muttered as she walked to her dorm and opened the door seeing a wood elf unpacking as she walked in silently and closed it as she started unpacking silently. "...So you're my new roommate huh? I never have met an elf before." she said quietly barely above a mutter as she started putting her stuff into some drawers as she looked at her silently. "I'm Vera." she said calmly as she started putting up some posters on the wall by her bed

((writer's block sucks))

Bashful Prophet

Arowyn was startled from her thoughts as her roommate passed through the door. She examined the girl for a split second before adverting her gaze again. This was uncomfortable. The girl, she noticed, had small rounded ears, yet looked similar to her in form in most other ways. Was this a human she wondered? But something about her energy told Arowyn otherwise. Father had always said the life force that emanated from humans was typically little stronger than that of cattle. But the energy from this girl, no, it was certainly different from that of a cow...
The young woman, quietly, yet courteously, introduced herself as "Vera" as she tended to hanging up pictures of things Arowyn didn't recognize over her bed. Arowyn watched her curiously, intrigued by the ritualistic behavior of the strange girl. Elves didn't have such traditions, as walls back home were decorated only with dried flowers and plants.
"I'm Arowyn," she replied, taking a step closer as to watch Vera's hands as they worked. "And I've never met a... whatever you are before either..." she trailed off awkwardly. Instantly, a light blush spread across her face. Had that come across as rude? She must have sounded completely inept. Arowyn waited anxiously for the girl's response to sooth her nerves.

(I hear you there, that's sort of where I'm at too!)
Vera shrugged. "You're still new to reading energy eh? That's understandable. I'm a dragoness, I'm just doing what most people in this time are doing, I'm mainly just hanging up random pictures of things, makes me seem more to this time." she muttered as she looked at her. "And don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just wondering what you're doing outside those walls your kind likes to do, seems out of place for a wood elf to be in a high school, especially one like this, not that it's a bad thing of course, I'm tolerant of all kinds." she said shyly as she looked back at the pictures. "Your name's nice too." she muttered as she kept unpacking

Bashful Prophet

Arowyn nodded eagerly at the girl, thankful she'd been so gentle in her response. "Yeah, I guess back home there wasn't much need to read the energy other sentient beings..." She examined the pictures the dragoness was hanging up as camouflage. How interesting. So if she were to observe the other students long enough and copy their behavior, she might be able to fit in after all. Arowyn smiled a little as she made a mental note to buy some pictures to hang by her bed too. The thought excited her. It was so new and interesting!
"My Father is a member of the High Elven Council... I've been sent to satisfy an inquiry." Arowyn replied, answering Vera's question the best she could. She didn't want to say too much since she didn't know the girl after all. She wasn't sure how much was appropriate for strangers to disclose in this culture. "And my name," she continued on, addressing Vera's final statement, "means 'Breath of Life' in my language... how did 'Vera' originate?"
Arowyn restlessly took a seat on her bed again, facing her new acquaintance expectantly, and fascinated by the alien-like-girl's every movement and sentence. She'd never known anyone so unique, so unlike her, before. She was impossibly curious about this dragoness and her race.
Vera shrugged. "It means Winter's Howl in my language, I was always cold and calculating for my age, so they named me that. It's somewhat an interesting name more than anything. It never made sense to me." she admitted laughing slightly as she looked at her. "By the way you don't have to mimic me, I'm sure you'll fit in well here. Whatever the high council has sent you here for I'm sure you're more than competent to handle it, I won't inquire further about that." she said smiling a little as she looked down silently

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Flatterer 200
Once Asumi was inside the school dorms, she walked down the hall quietly and searched for her room. Once she found it she pushed the door open quickly and entered. Setting her stuff down on her side of the room she slowly started to unpack all her belonging. Setting down a photograph of her grandmother on her dresser she let out a small sigh, "I'll be sure to finish your dream gramma." she muttered as she pulled out her mother's picture next and set it beside her grandmother's. Making sure her things were neatly put away she made sure to grab her long bow and her case of arrow's. After leaving her dorm she pulled her bow's sting back and than releasing it quickly so that the stings made a humming sound. Closing her eyes she left the dorm and walked around the school slowly as if she was hovering a few inches off the ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff