Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Amy Martinson
Grade: 11
Description: Long golden light brown hair that comes to her waist, big light blue eyes. She normally wears a white blouse with blue denim jeans, nothing punk. Has two diamond earrings on her ears. She is almost 5'8.
Twisted_Fairytale
Stumbles back a bit, grabbing the hand rail to keep from falling. She growls softly under her breath. "Hey buddy. Wanna be careful where you walk? Sooner of later youll crash into someone whos not as kind as me" Jezza runs pale fingers through her hair.
"o sorry" he said falling back as well "im new here do you think you can help me find my locker im having a bit of troble" he said extending his hand for a hand shake "im Lu"
Jezza perks a brow at the out-stretched hand and speaks softly, revealing her english accent for once "Jezza. And if you wait for me to buy my breakfast, I suppose I could help you. If you promise not to wander around the building like a lost puppy and run into people" Walks past him and into the lunch-room, sauntering over to the snack bar.
She walked down the corridor, her white sandals clincking down the way. Going over toward her locker, she jammed in the locker combination, and took out her bag. She slung it on her shoulder, slammed the locker, and went toward the school cafeteria.
Tara walked down the hall with her hands buried deep in her pockets. She saw people around the lunch room. She wasn't big on meeting new people this early. Grumbling underneath her breath she pushed her bookbag up and continued on to her locker.
D walked into a room marked Swordsmanship. Noticing the boekns and such, the training dummies and all that stuff her grabbed a wooden sword and toke a fencing stance towards a dummy to relieve some stress, he swung it like it was a longsword and broke the tip off the sword... D just sighed and growled and complained about breaking them all the time and walked out in even a worser mood.

Friendly Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Name: Sophie
Grade: 10
Description: Black eyes and black hair..
Twisted_Fairytale
Jezza perks a brow at the out-stretched hand and speaks softly, revealing her english accent for once "Jezza. And if you wait for me to buy my breakfast, I suppose I could help you. If you promise not to wander around the building like a lost puppy and run into people" Walks past him and into the lunch-room, sauntering over to the snack bar.
Lu picked up his bag and scratched the back of his head with a confused look on his face "umm, sure?" he said almost tripping over his own feet following her
Berzerker Knight
D walked into a room marked Swordsmanship. Noticing the boekns and such, the training dummies and all that stuff her grabbed a wooden sword and toke a fencing stance towards a dummy to relieve some stress, he swung it like it was a longsword and broke the tip off the sword... D just sighed and growled and complained about breaking them all the time and walked out in even a worser mood.

Amy saw D walking out grumpily, mumbling something under his breath. She walked curiously toward him. "Are you allright?" She said.
Tara reached her locker and opened it. She threw her bookbag on the ground,knelt down to unzip then stood grabbing her books out her locker. She then stuffed them into her bookbag and zipped it back up. Slamming her locker shut she continued down the hall looking for her next class.
D walked off to the cafeteria shivering slightly.
*buys a bagel and a pink lemonaid snapple, turning to the boy with a scowl on her face like always "Now where's your locker suppose to be?" bites into her bagel and stares at him with deep blue eyes, chewing.
"Uh yeah, sorry, I just screwed up and I havn't had a Dr. pepper in days,"

Friendly Explorer

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
Sophie walks through the hall silently, looking around at all the unfamiliar. She peeks into the lunch room and sees some people hanging around there talking to one another. She walks in a little nervously and sits down at a table in the back corner.
Twisted_Fairytale
*buys a bagel and a pink lemonaid snapple, turning to the boy with a scowl on her face like always "Now where's your locker suppose to be?" bites into her bagel and stares at him with deep blue eyes, chewing.
"ummm, right" he looks into his backk shover tons of paper aside to get to the one that said his locker number. he pulles it out quickly "348" he said kind of stuturing and the looking back up at her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff