Welcome to Gaia! ::

ellathecatty
Kisanii
ellathecatty
Kisanii
ellathecatty
-Ella put her hands on her hips and looked at the room , everything was where she liked it . She stepped out into the hall and noticed a few people also "Uh , hello "((Vivica)) she said while waving in one direction "Hello " ((Kisanii)) she said while waving in the other -

::Lina stopped everything she was doing, she opened one eye and stared at the girl for a moment. The she smiled and turned. She waved.:: Hi!
"Hi there , Im Ella . Finally someone waved back lol" - Ella walked up to her and put out her hand to be shaked

::She put her blue striped hand out and shook Ella's hand:: And I'm Lina. Nice to meet ya. ::She smiled slightly::
"and you . So I take it your going here to lol , -Ella thought DUH!- So , what classes are you taking ?"

::Ignoring her first comment, trying to be as nice as possible, she says quickly:: Demonology and the study of Demonic Power, Study of White Magic and Healing, Spells and Charms, Animal/Human Cross breed study, Dragons and Mystical Beasts. ::She said out of breath. She took a deep breath and relaxed.:: Phew, done. sweatdrop
Kisanii
ellathecatty
Kisanii
ellathecatty
Kisanii
ellathecatty
-Ella put her hands on her hips and looked at the room , everything was where she liked it . She stepped out into the hall and noticed a few people also "Uh , hello "((Vivica)) she said while waving in one direction "Hello " ((Kisanii)) she said while waving in the other -

::Lina stopped everything she was doing, she opened one eye and stared at the girl for a moment. The she smiled and turned. She waved.:: Hi!
"Hi there , Im Ella . Finally someone waved back lol" - Ella walked up to her and put out her hand to be shaked

::She put her blue striped hand out and shook Ella's hand:: And I'm Lina. Nice to meet ya. ::She smiled slightly::
"and you . So I take it your going here to lol , -Ella thought DUH!- So , what classes are you taking ?"

Demonology and the study of Demonic Power, Study of White Magic and Healing, Spells and Charms, Animal/Human Cross breed study, Dragons and Mystical Beasts. ::She said quickly and out of breath. She took a deep breath and relaxed.:: Phew, done. sweatdrop
"Lol , wow . We have 3 classes together . So , wanna explore the building together , you'r like the first person i've talked to here so sweatdrop "
Yea sure! ::She smiled, trying to hide the blades by her sides so she would cause no discomfort::
((( *takes deep breath and lets it all out* Finally!!! Im done editing the front page so feel free to start if you havent already and Enjoy yourselves.))) (((Ill be back in about half an hour and once Im back I promise to talk more lol)))
Kisanii
Yea sure! ::She smiled, trying to hide the blades by her sides so she would cause no discomfort::
"K , great ."-Ella started walking down the hall " Oh and please dont try and hide those awesome blades , there well , awesome! I carry a sword with me so dont worry about them" ((I can read your mind so blaugh ))
ellathecatty
Kisanii
"K , great ."-Ella started walking down the hall " Oh and please dont try and hide those awesome blades , there well , awesome! I carry a sword with me so dont worry about them" ((I can read your mind so blaugh ))

eek Um... great? I mean, i kinda hafta carry these with me, i was um... taught to. Just in case... ya know. ::She just stopped talking, trying to change the subject:: So... how about the gym? I'm interested in seeing what kind of equipment there is.
Kisanii
ellathecatty
Kisanii

eek Um... great? I mean, i kinda hafta carry these with me, i was um... taught to. Just in case... ya know. ::She just stopped talking, trying to change the subject:: So... how about the gym? I'm interested in seeing what kind of equipment there is.
"Yeah , lets go pump some iron , well if they have any lol " -Ella felt her nervousness with her taking about her blades " So , how old are you ?"
ellathecatty
Kisanii
ellathecatty
Kisanii

"Yeah , lets go pump some iron , well if they have any lol " -Ella felt her nervousness with her taking about her blades " So , how old are you ?"

I'm 16, and you?
Kisanii
ellathecatty
Kisanii
ellathecatty
Kisanii

I'm 16, and you?
"Uh " -Ella starts counting back with her fingers "I...I dont know really sweatdrop . I kinda lost track lol . Hey theres the gym " points
::she smiled slightly while looking at her and then looked at the gym:: Awesome! ::She ran to it::

((What's supposed to be in the gym?))
*Sits in the Hall Alone*
crying no ones here damnit aunty!
ScythesofJack
crying no ones here damnit aunty!

Hey ^-^
ex that post.. sweatdrop )
hi, do you go here too?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff