Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
_Agito Suzuki A.K.A. "The Tigers Jaw"_

Suzuki listened to every word the old man had to say and was impressed and very interested, especially in the Bokken user: he looked badass and she could tell how strong he was by just looking, she definitely wants to keep an eye on him as a potential sepai to learn from and maybe a rival in the future. Suddenly the beautiful big busted orange haired girl with lovely eyes that Suzuki caught a glimpse of in a moment talked to her, Suzuki quickly looked down being self conscious about eye contact when her morning glare was active; she wanted to make a good impression.

"Y-yeah" She said freeing her right hand by putting her Bokken in her left and then offering her right hand to the beautiful girl trying to make a good impression, still not looking her in the eye though and trying to soften the glare as best as she could.

"My name is Agito Suzuki.. N-nice to meet you" She said softly with a light pink blush on her cheeks. She was embarrassed of how nervous she was just by introducing herself; but she couldn't afford to make a bad impression, she wanted anything but that: as a matter of fact she's hoping to make a friend her first day.

Friendly Streaker

The twins kicked their legs in unison as they looked around the room. Old friends were reuniting, lovers were embracing one another; meanwhile Yuko and Yukiko were sitting there alone, gripping eachothers hands softly as they contemplated whether or not they should even stay here. As far as they were concerned, they looked approachable. In reality, several people around the room eyed the twins and wanted to strike up a conversation. They had that effect on people. A calming presence and an overly adorable attitude. They were often mistaken for children, and for good reason: they often acted as such, and with their short statures and childish hairstyles, it was no wonder it happened so much. The duo were about to stand when Yukiko, who was sat on the left, squeezed Yuko's hand hard. Yuko's gaze drifted to where Yukiko was looking and her eyes fell upon a boy who had found his way over to them.

"Hey there!" He said with a broad smile.

"Hello," The two said in unison. This was pretty damned common. The twins often did this purely by accident, and it tended to skeeve people out.

"Can we help you?" Yuko asked.

"Or are you just here to make hurtful comments?" Yukiko chided.

The boy had indeed planned on teasing the girls a bit. Their sizes were pretty funny, and they both stuck out like sore thumbs. He blinked sort of hard, trying to regain his composure after being found out so quickly. He had definitely bitten off more than he could chew with these two... But he should have expected as much. Everyone at Salmon Academy was more or less a walking implement of destruction. Salmon alone had managed to fight off twenty thugs from a nearby town single-handedly, while Jay-Nee could uproot full grown trees with nothing but her brute strength. "I, uh..." He said, now looking around awkwardly. A few of the older students (primarily girls) looked at him disapprovingly.

Yukiko's eyes began to water, and Yuko rested her head upon her sisters; stroking her hand idly while she glared over at the boy. "Look what you did, you monster!" She said as Yukiko buried her face into her free hand. "You made a little girl cry!"

"Er..." The boy said, taking a step back. "N-no! Don't cry! Really! I'm sorry! It's just... You're so--"

"What?!" Yuko said. She was clearly making a scene. "Small?! Frail?! We earned our place here just like everyone else!"

"I-I'm sorry!" The boy said, face going beet red. "Can I make it up to you? Really! Please, I'll do anything!"

"Melon bread..." Yukiko said softly as she sniffled. "Please buy me some melon bread..." Her voice was wavering and cracking.

"Right!" The boy said, nodding. "Melon bread, coming up!" He then rushed from the auditorium.

When the door finally clicked shut behind him, Yukiko took her face from her hand and sniffed hard, then held up her hand. Yuko high fived her, and they both sighed. "Too easy," they said simultaneously. A few of the students around them laughed, and the boy next to them actually managed to give them a thumbs up and a pat on the shoulder while he chuckled uncontrollably. When things finally settled back down and the students began to talk amongst themselves once more, Yukiko turned in her seat to examine the others. Her eyes fell upon a rather odd pair: a girl with dark red hair who was fit and tone, along with her golden haired companion who had a body just about on-par with Jay-Nee. Yuko, noticing her sisters sudden interest, looked as well. The two half hid behind their chairs and stared at the two with dead eyes.

"Jiiiiiiiiii~"

Hilarious Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Takei grabbed Suzuki's hand and gripped it as she shook hands with her. Her grip was incredibly tight almost to the point of bone crushing, she hadn't realized until mid-shake that she could very well be hurting her, she loosened her grip, rubbing her head with her free hand.

"It's nice to meet you Suzu-Chan, i'm Hayatei Takei"

She bowed her head in response to her announcement. A small tickling sensation creeped up her neck, almost as if she was being watched. She took a quick glance around and settled her gaze on the two twins, who were now staring right at the pair of them. She could hear a faint sound coming from their direction, she inwardly squeed at how adorable they were. She turned her attention back to Suzuki, she stepped a little bit closer and swung an arm around her shoulders with a playful grin.

"So what brings you to the Academy, Suzu-Chan?"

She smothered the urge to just go and drag the twins over to them, she had to be polite in public, otherwise her Aunt would beat her senseless, she sighed inwardly at that thought, life had been pretty tough since moving to live away from the Dojo, under her Aunts supervision, at least. Her eyes darted to a boy leaving the hall in quite a hurry, dagger like glares followed him in his wake, apparently he had come from the twins direction, what had happened? Takei wondered, he looked quite worried.

User Image

Suzuki shook hands with Takei but and wasn't really surprised at her very firm grip: Suzuki was already used to bone crushing grips from her father so it didn't bother her or surprise her at all. What really caught her by surprise was being called by her nickname that her father only used. Suzuki's eyes quickly meets Takei's with a little happiness and confusion in them but was still overshadowed by her morning glare that Suzuki really wished would just go away.

"Suzu-chan!?" She said in a surprised tone right before Takei slung her arm around Suzuki's shoulders which caught her off guard and caused her to make a quiet but embarrassingly cute sound: "Eep!" she instantly blushed a little at the embarrassing sound she made but quickly regained her composure and tried to carry on the conversation acting like it never happened, hopping Takei didn't hear it.

"I've heard stories about this place ever since I was little, so I thought I would come here and give it a shot. Better then a boring school full of weaklings. What about you? ..T-Takei-chan." she said looking away from Takei and her big grin that Suzuki thought suited her quite nicely. Suzuki liked Takei, she seemed nice and easy to get along with not to mention she looks like she can take care of herself in a fight; well she was let into Salmon Academy for a reason after all. Suzuki then catches the adorable twins gazes and their "Jiiii" staring sounds, Suzuki freezes for a moment because of how cutesy they were acting and how adorable they looked but she remembered that they are Salmon Academy students too: not matter how they look they are strong. Suzuki will just have to get passed their looks not matter how cute they are...

".. Um, is there something wrong?" Suzuki says with a soft tone speaking to the twins while looking away so her glare does not meet them. Suzuki is being very careful with her words and glare trying to make sure she doesn't give a bad impression of a "Thug" like she did in middle school, especially with these two cute twin girls... Suzuki has a long road ahead of her to get over how cute they are it seems..

Friendly Streaker

Yuko and Yukiko both looked startled. Were they not hidden well enough? They looked at one another, eyes still about as dead as they could possibly be, and they nodded. Together the twins started the trek to where the other girls were hand in hand; unafraid now. They seemed friendly enough. About half-way up, the boy came back, but he somehow couldn't locate the twins... He had two massive slabs of melon bread in one hand. He groaned loudly and, figuring they had left, went out of the room, yelling loudly as he reached the hall. He was flustered, wasn't he?

The twins giggled softly, then made their way up the steps to the two speaking idly and bowed. "Nice to meet you," they said simultaneously.

"Sorry if that was rude," said Yuko, smiling.

"You seemed interesting." Yukiko said robotically.

"That and you kinda stick out," Yuko said, glancing up at Suzuki's head. "What with your hair color."

"And your massive--" Yukiko added to Takei, but she was silenced when Yuko smacked her on the back of the head.

Yukiko winced and began rubbing the back of her head with her free hand; but recovered fairly quickly as she sighed. Yukiko was rather blunt when it came to these things and it was up to Yuko to keep her in check. When one of the students nearby had moved, the twins took their chance to take their seat. The duo was so small that one of the chairs could accommodate both of them comfortably; with Yuko in the front, and Yukiko behind her, resting her head on Yuko's shoulder.

"So we're all first years?" Yuko asked brightly.

"Maybe we'll be in the same homeroom." Yukiko added.

"Here's hoping." They both said in unison.

Hilarious Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Takei let out a chuckle as the twins approached, pulling Suzu-chan into her bosom as she did so, she really couldn't control herself when she was excited.

"Haha! Hey there you two! Looks like we're all the newbies here huh Suzu-Ch-"she cut off as she realized she had buried the poor girls face in her bosom a bit too long, she quickly released her arm from Suzuki and rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. Her gaze drifted over the two twins, they were small in stature and didn't have much in the way of weapons either, Takei placed a hand under her chin and pondered briefly. Everyone at Salmon Academy was here for either their own latent potential or their raw power, but these two didn't seem to eminate raw power, it was odd. Perhaps they had some kind of hidden power? Takei thought to herself.

After releasing Suzuki from her prison like bosom, she steps up to the two twins and embraces them in a hug.

"Well! Looks like we're all in this together then, me, you two and Suzu-Chan over there!" She proclaimed.

"Speaking of which, who are you two anyway? I know good 'ol fiery Suzu-Chan here. But first, i'm Hayatei Takei. It's a pleasure" she bowed to the two girls.

User Image

Suzuki was about to greet the twins along with introducing herself but was quickly dragged into the dark wide abyss that was Takei's chest: she was surprised and confused to what just happened but felt a nice soft and warm touch at first but Suzuki was beginning to be smothered by this feeling and she began to struggle for air. Then Suzuki finally escaped the bosom of death and parted with Takei's grasp and gasped for air.

"A-are you trying to kill me!? I thought I was a goner.." Suzuki said still gasping for air looking into Takei's eyes being pulled in by the atmosphere and completely forgetting about her glare. She then remembered and quickly put her gaze back down.

"Actually we just met Takei.." Suzuki said playing the straight man while making the anime like gesture of waving her hand off not realizing she forgot the honorific. The she directs her attention to the twins.

"My names Agito Suzuki, nice to meet you. Hope we become good friends." she says raising her hand in the air to greet them with a slight smile not being formal at all, forgetting her manners and getting caught up in the atmosphere again.

Friendly Streaker

The twins didn't like the appraising glance that Takei had given them. It made them feel uneasy, like the girl was solely looking for a fight. Although this feeling quickly vanished when they were pulled into a suffocating hug; each of their faces pulled directly onto one of Takei's breasts. Her abilities definitely involved physical strength, and judging from the fact that she didn't carry a weapon, it was probably safe to assume she fought with her hands and feet. If this hug was anything to go off of, the girls strength was ridiculous.

"ACK!!!" They both cried as they were pulled into the void. It was like being at the bottom of the ocean. An immense pressure began crushing their heads, and as they screamed, they became painfully aware that nobody could hear it.

Although they didn't stay as long in the abyss that was Takei's bosom as long as poor Suzu-chan, they still needed air, and began to struggle. If it had kept up, Yukiko probably would have hauled off and bit Takei, which probably would have ended badly, but, thankfully; they were let go, and they began to drink in the air like it was water after a drought. After a few seconds the two composed themselves and held hands once more, intertwining their fingers. Before they introduced themselves, they snuck a glance at Suzuki and took in every detail of her physical appearance. She was lean and tone, with a bokken slung over one shoulder. Yukiko turned her head toward the front of the room and glanced at Salmon, who had a similar posture and weapon. Strength was probably her strong-suit as well, but considering she used a sword, she may have been fairly dexterous.

Yukiko looked back at the two, and Yuko nodded to her; she concurred with her sisters hypothesis.

"Yonomori Yuko," Yuko said, bowing. "Nice to meet you!"

"Yonomori Yukiko," Yukiko said, bowing along with her Nee-sama. "A pleasure, really." Her voice was fairly dead pan in comparison. If the twins weren't together, Yukiko probably wouldn't have even spoke.
User Image

Suzuki watched the girls and memorizes their features as well resisting the urge to squee at how cute they are as they gave a glance at her and followed Yukiko's glance at Salmon. Suzuki wondered what they were thinking especially Yukiko looking at Salmon then back, but she gave up on thinking about it not all that interested in the first place. Suzuki then tried her best to give her secret greeting technique that she trained for this day: She closed her eyes so the glare wouldn't effect anything and gave a wide grin like smile.

"Looks like we'll all be good friends! Let's have lot's of fun together!" she says in a nice tone maybe a little loud.. She then realizes this and get's a little embarrassed and clears her voice with a nice "Ahem" with her fist shaped hand in front of her mouth. She then looks over to Tekei memorizing her features as well.

"Wheres does that monster like stren-" Suzuki quickly tries to correct herself realizing, that comment in those words can be insulting. She clears her throat and quickly tries to correct it:

"You have pretty strong muscles in that figure of yours.. Where's it all come from?" Suzuki asked trying her best to re-word it, genuinely curious about it as well but also trying to continue the mood and conversation with her new friends.

Hilarious Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Takei stands up from her crouch and rubs the twins heads gently. "Yooosh!" she exclaims as she walks back over to Suzuki and places a hand on her shoulder, her golden, almost feline like eyes locking their gaze upon the girl. After locking stares with Suzuki for a few seconds she slowly lowers her eyelids and shuts her eyes. She withdraws her hand and bends her arms to either side of her. Her fingers curl up into her palms as her fists clench tightly. She stood like someone from a particular manga about collecting some balls. Her chest puffed out slightly as she drew in a deep breath and focused her ki energy that flowed through her body. The result was a golden aura began to permeate off her very being, the air pressure became incredibly heavy around the group as she continued to channel her ki to the outer edges of her body, she opened her eyes which were now emanating a dim golden glow from her pupils as she exhaled with a menacing growl.

Almost as soon as it had all begun, it ended. Takei unclenched her fists and brought her hands infront of her while exhaling calmly. The faint aura around her body dimming into nothingness.

"That, Suzu-Chan. Comes from an incredibly enthusiastic Mother/Trainer and years of training" she said with a wink. Her breath coming to her with difficulty now, it was too early to be showing off, but she had fun. It wasn't often she got to use the pointlessly cosmetic skills she had learned from her Mother. This kind of thing was mostly for intimidation, but some scrolls say that there are certain forms of this that can even grant you inhuman speed and strength for a brief period of time.

She looked around at the various students who had stopped to watch her little show and she waved them away with a awkward chuckle, before turning her attention on the twins once again.

"The pleasure is mine, Yuko-Chan, Yukiko-Chan. Perhaps soon we should be heading to our first class?" She smirked.

User Image

Suzuki looked into Takei's eyes: Takei's fighting spirit and strength instantly channeled through Suzuki and felt like Takei had gazed at a important part of her: the blade of her soul. After the gaze was broken Suzuki intently glared at Takei and her "Show" Suzuki was impressed, not only could she focus her Ki to a that extant but she could turn it to aura. Suzuki with analyzing eyes gives a grin and claps for Takei glad that she showed her this.

"It's nothing pretty like yours.. But since you showed me yours I think it's fair to show mine" Suzuki lifts her bokken off of her shoulder and slowly brings it down in front of her pointing towards Takei who was at a good distance, Suzuki then takes a deep breath switching to a very serious expression and then angles her bokken more upwards and starts to concentrate on her Ki to flow through her bokken. A red wave like aura starts to slowly crawl on her blade starting from the hilt as it hit's the half way mark Suzuki's eyes start to twitch and clenches her hands tight from the pressure it took to keep her Ki in check while making progress and after a second or two her bokken was completely covered in the red wave like aura that started to swirl around the bokken upwards. It looked pretty cool and threatening but it didn't last: Suzuki couldn't hold it anymore and let's the Ki recede, the aura quickly dissipates into thin air and Suzukis slings her bokken over onto her shoulder once more and starts to catch her breath with a deep exhale. People give her some weird looks and others keep their distance not that Suzuki minded now that she made some friends.

"Like I said not as pretty as yours.." Suzuki says scratching her cheek with a grin.

Friendly Streaker

The twins sat and watched the barbaric display of energy and sighed simultaneously... Really, this was about as uncouth as it could get. Yukiko glanced down at the front of the room at Salmon, and he was grimacing at the two and their displays of 'power'; although this wasn't uncommon. In fact, several other students decided to follow suit and began to gauge each others strength. The twins gazed around the room, appraising everyone within; most of the first years were about on par with Takei and Suzuki with their impressive displays, but they all fizzled out in about the same amount of time. One of the older girls who had seen the twins handle the boy from earlier turned around in her seat and smiled.

"So," she asked sweetly. "What can you both do?"

The Yonomori twins answered with a shake of their heads, the motion of their twintails in tandem with one another. "Nothing impressive." They said earnestly.

That wasn't really the case... In truth, it was a blatant lie. The girls passed with flying colors on their written works, and when pitted against the instructors, they had to be stopped lest any damage befall the testing chamber. The two were incredibly gifted in the arts of magic. But, in order to harness their true power, they had to go through a rather embarrassing ritual and costume change that occurred because of latent energies from within. It was on par with a silly anime with a target audience of small children, but they weren't to be trifled with once it took place. When transformed, Yuko could conjure storms of fire, while Yukiko could cause a blizzard to manifest in the blink of an eye. Although they could only harness the energies of these base elements for now, their grandmother was capable of conjuring scores of sentient rifles that could fire at the snap of her fingers or even summon powerful monsters to assist her in combat.

However this was just a pipe dream for the two girls. As far as they were aware they could only use fire and ice, but that was enough for now. Since they fought concurrently they managed to figure out how to use steam to its fullest effects and could even create fiery icicles. How this was physically possible even they couldn't comprehend, but they figured magical elements functioned differently than normal ones, which was about as good a thesis as any.

"Really...?" The older girl asked, cocking her head. "Well, you seem pretty intelligent. I look forward to seeing what you're capable of."

"Thank you," the two said, bowing their heads as they sat once more in the chair they had taken before. They expected to be challenged to a duel soon enough. They looked weak. If one was to climb the 'food chain' of the Academy, they'd probably start out with the ones who appeared meekest. In other words; they'd start with the twins.

Once the two planted their rumps on the seat, Yuko gave another tentative glance at the two girls they had 'befriended'. That term was used pretty loosely, though. The girls seemed friendly enough, but the busty one was far too, shall we say, 'energetic' for the twintailed twins. The red haired one seemed calm enough, and her demeanor was rather pleasant; she seemed like she was actually conscious of what people thought of her. That opinion may or may not have gone out the window with her display of ki, however.

"Oi..." Said a familiar voice. It snapped the twins out of 'investigation mode'.

The girls looked up to see Salmon come from down below. "Yes?" They asked sweetly.

"I hear gramps came to give you your letters yesterday," he started. He had a stack of papers in his hands and he was rifling through it. He procured two sheets and handed them to the girls, then found Suzuki and Takei's as well. "He tends to forget to give out the important stuff, so... Here." He shrugged his shoulders. "Your class schedules and room numbers. You guys can use today to find 'em all or just relax. Keep 'em close and don't worry about getting lost. School isn't too big." He then rearranged the papers so they were a bit neater and he strolled in the opposite direction as he found the other first years forms.

"That might be our cue, Nee-sama," Yukiko said, looking at their schedules. The two's classes were identical, as was requested.

"I think you're right, Yukiko-chan," Yuko said, smiling.

The girls glanced over at the other two's schedules and smiled. "We share homeroom," they said simultaneously. "Shall we?"
User Image

Suzuki looked around and saw almost all the first years follow Takei's and Suzuki's foot steps doing a "power" display, a lot of them were on par with hers and Takei's maybe a little below their power but all of them shaped at least a little better then Suzuki's: It wasn't a big surprise aura forming was one of her worst subjects but her pure power and width of the aura made up for her lack of control and finesse . Suzuki noticed that the twins held back showing their powers and overheard them say it was "nothing special" but that didn't quite sit right with Suzuki, she felt like they were plenty strong they were just holding back for some reason. Suzuki wasn't going pry though, everyone has their reasons and she was just a little curious. Suzuki watches Salmons every move with no openings whatsoever while he hands her some papers and confirms to herself that he was worth watching. She then takes the papers that Salmon had handed her with one hand nonchalantly and gives them a quick glance.

"Thank you.. S-senpai" She said rather quietly rubbing the back of her head to the best of her ability with the papers still in her hand while keeping her gaze off of eye contact with him. This was actually hard for Suzuki: She's not usually formal especially when it came to honorifics like "Sensei" or "Senpai", when she wanted to address someone she would either call them by there name or say something like: "Oi, you there!". Shes often perceived as a equality sort of person that or just blatantly rude which actually supported her looks as a "thug" and her reputation as one. So for Suzuki to use a honorific that's higher then her is a rarity and a half. Suzuki then hears the twins say something about them being in the same homeroom and quickly checks for herself only to find that they indeed share the same homeroom. A small smile reaches Suzuki's lips with a light warm look to the paper despite herself then turns her head to face her new companions but before she could say anything a random first year guy walks up to Suzuki with a wide glare almost like he was trying to confirm something, he then taps her on the shoulder to which Suzuki greets him by turning her head cocking it a little to met his gaze.

"Huh?" She says not really able to dodge her glare on this guy.

"I-it is you.. You're the tigers jaw aren't you!!?" The poor unfortunate guy asks loudly and happily while pointing to her; it seems like he's one of her fans, a stupid one though. He should have known that she hates that title and everything that came along with it. People who overheard this guys rather loud epiphany starting chatting away mostly the first years. The stories about her were actually pretty popular it seems, many of them were rumors, exaggerated stories or were straight up made up, for example: She supposedly beat up a strong student of Salmon Academy that just happened to visit her city for a mission, when in reality she beat up a Salmon Academy student impostor needless to say that guy never lied about being a student of that academy ever again. Suzuki met her fan with a pissed off glare and one eye twitching.

"Forget that name and buzz off, you're pissing me off" She seethed no longer looking his way and started walking off to the first years homeroom before stopping in the door way looking back to her new companions head slightly cocked.

"Oi! Let's go check it out the homeroom and look around, we can go eat lunch together afterwards" Suzuki said in a much nicer and calmer tone to her companions waiting for them to join her. As they all head to their homeroom they have a little small chit chat that doesn't last long because they reach their homeroom fairly quickly. Suzuki slides open for her companions and allows them to enter first before following them in. Inside is a rather large classroom that looked pretty normal it even had a small TV, however: there were a number of weapons ranging from katanas to bows hung above the blackboard. It seems that there is no one around except for one person drinking coffee.

Friendly Streaker

The twins watched the exchange between the boy and Suzuki with bright expressions; things were about to get interesting... Or, ya know; not. Suzuki was a bit more level headed than the two expected, and she merely told the guy to go away. Although boring, they figured it was best to not do anything too drastic on their first day... Of course they were being just a touch hypocritical. They had manipulated a boy into buying them food. If anything he'd find out and challenge them to a duel. Or, at least, that's what they thought would happen.

When the red head called back to them, the twins couldn't help but feel she could stand to be a bit more polite. Her tone wasn't too bad, but still; she was pretty pushy. The twins could see how somebody like her could be misconstrued for 'the tigers jaw'. What did that nickname even mean, anyway? That she could bite hard? Maybe she bit a teacher at her old school or something. The twins, having seemingly thought of the same scenario, giggled to themselves as they followed Tiger Cleft out of the room and down the hallway. Much like Salmon said, the school wasn't too big at all. It was comparable to a rural public school with its size, and the students who walked the halls didn't look all too legendary. For a school that specialized in demon hunting, the girls were shocked to see the only impressive people they'd met were Salmon and Jay-nee. But maybe the others hid their powers much like they did? That was something to ponder. Maybe everyone they'd met so far were on par with titans in strength.

That was a fairly silly notion, however. Especially considering they just saw a girl trip over her own two feet and face plant into the floor of the hall. The twins would have went to help, but her friend had assisted her just fine.

When the twins entered the classroom after Suzuki, they immediately looked to their teacher, and were fairly impressed with his appearance and demeanor. If Salmon Academy's students were strong enough to destroy sections of a building, the real question was: how strong were the men and women who had to keep them in line? On par with gods? Hell, some of them might even be lesser deities considering how old the Old Man was. The twins bowed to their teacher.

"Yonomori twins..." He said softly as he made a flourish on a stack of papers on his desk. "Check." He looked at Suzuki and Takei and took a sip of his coffee before glancing at another sheet, then nodded. "Agito Suzuki, and Hayatei Takei... Check." He crossed a leg and began tapping his foot slowly. He glanced up and smiled at the girls before gesturing to the desks in before them. "Sit wherever you like. Consider it a reward for actually coming to class today."

The twins walked to the front of the room and sat in front two seats of the row of desks closest to the window, then turned their attention towards their teacher who had went back to the stack of papers. He was tall and well built with black hair that fell in wavy locks past his ears. His eyes, a dark red color, darted up and down various papers on his desk as he made various checks and wrote notes down. He seemed totally absorbed in his work. Yuko looked back at Yukiko and smiled before she pulled her bag out and withdrew a notebook where she started a game of tic-tac-toe; one of their favorite past times when they were bored.

Hilarious Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Takei frowned at the guy interacting with Suzuki. He looked like he was borderline leaving a mess in his trousers when looking at her. She grinned as she watched the exchange, the discomfort in Suzukis demeanor becoming more evident as the guy continued to speak, at which point he mentioned something interesting. She followed Suzuki and the twins to the classroom. During the trip there she dodged various individuals who had fallen over, she decided to bring up what the guy had said during the trip.

"Yo, Suzu-Chan, what's this "Tigers Jaw" business? Sounds pretty badass, what did you do to earn it?"

She stretched her arms up into the air with a relieved groan. She could use with a warm up to the day she thought to herself, maybe this duelling business could come into use for that later on. She took the sheet from the teacher as she stepped through the door of the classroom and peeked around the room itself. It was a nice simple classroom, there was a small tannoy up in the corner along with a rather dated tv which was used to show video presentations. Takei stepped over to the back of he class and picked her spot directly in the middle at the back, she slumped herself in the chair with a sigh.

Takei then took out her notebook she had been given by her Aunt and placed it neatly on her desk as her eyes wandered over to the Twins who had seated themselves next to the window. She began to doodle in her notepad as she awaited the start of the lesson.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff