Welcome to Gaia! ::

You've always wanted to control something.
Now you've gotten your wish.
And you regret it.
When a being is blessed-or cursed-with magic, they must learn how to use it properly.
And that's what the Illuminati Academy's for.
(I expect this to be an ongoing rp...)
~Welcome!~

The aacademy has three main 'structures.'

One-The School.
The school is like a large castle made of black marble and rubies. There is one large bell tower protruding from it. On the inside, red carpet covers the floor, and the wall glints with gold candleholders. This place truely is a luxury!

Two-The Dorms.
The Dorms are like a smaller, down-graded version of the castle. Except, there's a dining room, a set of bathrooms, and where the classrooms would be, there's bedrooms. The matresses are very soft, and the sheets are of purest black silk.

Three-The Aranes.
The Arenas are a cluster of buildings that when placed together, are larger than the School itself.
The first building in the Aranes
A large glasss tank filled with water and marine life. This is where students gifted in Water magic may train.
The second building in the Aranes is something similar to an imitation desert. The heat is excrutiating here, unless you are gifted with Fire Magic.
The third building in the Aranes is a large forest, filled to the top with wildlife. Earth Gifted, get your training done here.
The Fourth Building is a very dark room. We'll leave it at that.
The Fifth Building is pure white, with lots of light. Self explanatory.
The Sixth Building resembles a regular, but quite large, wooden room. Weapon-users, you are welcomed here.

No teachers, just a headmaster. Learn from experience!
And, let the learning begin!

~Announcements!~
February 1st. 2005-We are open!
Feb. 2 2005- New thread created, 'cuz the other one died.

~Student Spotlight!~
This is a weekly thing. The student who is chosen to be in here (by me) will win 200 gold.

Oh, yeh-fill out a profile.

Name:
Weapon:
Element:
Anything else:

Heeeere's mine.

Name:Rubye Areforth
Race:Element Keeper
Weapon:If needed, a small silver dagger with a poisoned tip.
Element:Bits of each.
Anything else: She's the Headmaster. She started this school so she could help others with gifts like her.
(Note-First Three Students To Join Will Help Me Run The School. )
Rubye glanced around, a slight look of worry on her face. After gazing around at her creation, she turned her green eyes to the oak doors. Her sheets of silvery-white hair swished along with her, and so did her silken white robes.
"Please....let there be students.."
Name:Nekpyashiki
Race:Angel
Weapon:A white staff/a set of daggers
Element:Light/Earth
Anything else:She tow elementsIf you make her mad she has been know to blind poeple for short periods of time.also known to make the sweetest animals attack if need be.
May I join your RP?
Name: Reno Tranner

Race: Human

Weapon: Main gauche

Element: Fire

Anything else: Reno's a flirt. Big time. He's also known to be a wise a**.

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Blaze
Race: Werewolf
Weapons: Twin long swords, bow and arrow
Anthing else: She is relatvely quiet, loves to fight and is usually found doing something like sky diving.
*Blaze flings the doors of the academy open and strides inside. At her side, her two longswords hang in the plain sheaths. Her bow is strapped across her back. She flicks her short hair out of her face and wonders around the academy, to get a better feel for the place*
*she turns around and walks out the door*
((I g2g. BE back later!
*Blaze walks through the door, hair flinging around her face. She has her hand on her sword handle and she looks around suspiciuosly* Anyone here?
I guess not. *she strides out the door*
((Ar? Why wasn't I informed of the new thread? crying ))
((yeah! me too! why wasnt i informed of the new thread? sweatdrop ))
*walks into the academy, twin blades at her sides. She rubs the wound on her shoulder, wincing slightly* Hey, everyone.
Name: Maltur Destin
Race: Human
Weapon: A lot of axes
Anything else: For 13 years, Maltur had been wandering around the world after his parents, literally, left him at a street corner. It wasn't until recently that he discovered his "gift." It was even later that Maltur discovered this school.
"Hello." Maltur responded as he was brandishing one of his finest axes. Then, placing the axe back on his back, Maltur asked the most-asked question, "How are you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff