Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ѱ Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, young demigod! We are so glad you finally arrived and managed to survive hellhounds, minotaurs, and all those other pesky little creatures of Hades. Please stay in the Hermes cabin until you are claimed by you're god parent. In which, you may move to your cabin with your fellow campers. We have bonfires each night where supper is served, and we may slip in some cabin games such as capture the flag. Make sure you are in your cabin at 10:00pm. Leaving the camp grounds is off limits unless you are assigned a quest. Classes held in the daytime are listed on your schedules and vary to help improve your skills. And keep an eye out for the Demigods Annual Ball at the closing of a semester.

Beware of hellhounds and monsters, do not open your mind to their tactics.
The attic of the main building is absolutely off limits, you may only go if summoned by the oracle or if assigned a quest.

This year's prophecy:
Surviving half-bloods shall answer the call.
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

The story is set in the past (2 years before the first book happens), although the new prophecy given by the oracle Rachel is used, I would like to focus on the plot rather than the actual characters of the books.
ѱ Explanations
For those who aren't familiar with the Percy Jackson Novels.
List of Gods, and which cabin their children will stay.
~~~
Olympian Gods
* Zeus:The King of the Gods, God of the Sky, Zeus is brother to Poseidon and Hades. His Cabin is 1.
*Hera: The Queen of the Gods and the Goddess of Marriage.Cabin 2 at Camp Half-Blood is dedicated to her, but is perpetually empty; as the goddess of marriage, she has not given birth to any demigods.
*Poseidon: The God of the Sea, Earthquakes, Storms, and Hurricanes, brother of Hades and Zeus. His cabin is 3.
*Demeter:The Goddess of the Harvest and Agriculture. Her cabin is 4
*Ares: The God of War and Bloodlust. His cabin is 5
*Athena: The Goddess of Wisdom and Battle Strategy . Her cabin is 6
*Apollo: The God of the Sun, Poetry, and the Oracle.His cabin is 7. Twin brother of Artemis
*Artemis: The Goddess of the Moon, Wild Animals, and the Hunt.She is the twin sister of Apollo. Her Cabin is 8, though it is unoccupied, except for the rare visits when her group of huntresses stays at the camp, She is a maiden goddess and bears no demigod children.
* Hephaestus: The Gods' Blacksmith, Invention. His cabin is 9
*Aphrodite: The Goddess of Love, Beauty, Lust, etc Her cabin is 10
*Hermes: The Goddess of Hearth and Home. His cabin is 11. Campers who have not been claimed (in a public setting shown that they are the child of a god) stay in this cabin as well.
*Dionysus: The God of Wine and Madness. His cabin is 12
*Hades: The God of the Underworld, Fire. Brother of Zeus, and Poseidon. Though technically they don't receive a cabin until the later novels... In this rp they will be in cabin 13 (don't ask me why it's western, I don't know)

User Image
ѱ Rules

1. Follow gaia's T.O.S as always.

2. Fellow demigods don't really need to respect each other, but please respect fellow RPers.

3. Please try to keep everything PG-13-ish

4. Godmodding is a no-no ):

5. Romance is encouraged. Cybering isn't.

6. Honestly, I don't mind cussing. However, lets try and keep it to a limit.

7. All I ask is at least one paragraph, and please refrain from one-liners.

8. You can have up to four characters. 2 girls, 2 boys, so we can allow more people to join. Just be able to control them all.

9. No chat speak unless using OOC.

10. Please use (( )) [[ ]] {{ }} etc. when using OOC.

11. Please refrain from using *'s for your actions. Ex: *Suzie walks up to Bob* Hi Bob! *giggles* *Bob and Suzie get shot*

12. PLEASE don't just join and not post! If you're going to quit or take a break, please PM me! I'll understand!

13. Try your best when it comes to grammar and spelling.

14. Highlight underneath rule 15

15. I own and rule this RP. I have the right to change the rules and so on.
PM your character application with the title: Enchiladas
The FINAL Rule. Have fun everyone (:
P.S Yes, I did "borrow" these rules from x-K a ll a m a r i 's many forums

User Image
ѱ Profile Skeleton
Do not post on forum, send in a pm

Yes I am a DemiGod: (name goes here)
Do I look different from everybody else?: (picture goes here)
See where I get my talent: (God Parent name.)
Don't get me a present: (Age)
Dislikes: (self explanatory..)
Well, it started out like this...(Background history/ why or how you arrived at Camp Half Blood)
Anything else?: (Personality, characteristics, any other side notes)
Username:

User Image
ѱ Vacancy

These are the current open houses, which means the current god/goddess parent you can have.
If by some chance the house you'd want to be in is full, please pm me and i'll see what we can work out.

Cabin Rooming Lists

Cabin 1-Zeus
[Aeron Skye][open][open]

Cabin 3-Poseidon
[Mario Alvarez][Hazel Grace][Allan Josephs]

Cabin 4-Demeter
[Ciara Montgomery][open][open]

Cabin 5- Ares
[Jason Evans][Ashley Odysseus Price][Viktoria Hildegard]

Cabin 6-Athena
[Favian Artoya][Brandon Ampither][open]

Cabin 7- Apollo
[Damian K. Trafford][Rhiannon Lee Chambers][Daniel Kleyner]

Cabin 8- Artemis
[Veyna Bones][open][open]

Cabin 9-Hephaestus
[Apollo Barbarack][open][open]

Cabin 10-Aphrodite
[Lennox Risenbelle][Viletta RIsenbelle][Karina Masara]

Cabin 11-Hermes
[Rhenna Lynn Faust][open][open]

Cabin 12- Dionysus
[Miriam Hakkirsdaughter][open][open]

Cabin 13-Hades
[Raven Blackmoor][Alexander Belova][open]

User Image
ѱ Welcome Home, DemiGods

Accepted Profiles
We had so many profiles turned in, I had to create a whole new post just for them! Good job, guys!

Click here to see accepted profiles

User Image
ѱ Events

~~~

Bonfires:
Happens every night, at 8 o'clock. It is not mandatory to visit but it is mandatory to give some of your food as an offering for your gods whether you be at supper or not.

Capture The Flag:
Happens every other week, at least starting the first Friday of when the rp has started.

Demigods Annual Ball:
At the end of every semester. TBA

Classes:
Not mandatory to go to them, but helps with rp progression

Quests:
Will be listed here as soon as someone receives one from the Oracle.

User Image
ѱ ETC.

Deaths:

Avari Nariko, Daughter of Zeus, May 30th 2012

Banners:
Share your love of Roleplaying! Preferably Mine!

Here's the classic, traditional one. If you feel generous to make one or anything, send 'em in! :]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/the-chosen-a-percy-jackson-roleplay-o-a/t.79258439/][img]http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o369/HehasRabbies/40053-1-1.jpg[/img][/url]
~~~~~~~~~✄~ ~ ~

Open!
User Image
Your cover melting inside With wide eyes you tremble
x
Kissing over & over again Your god knows his faithful

A ℣ A R I xxxxN A ℟ I K O
םαυɢнтєʀ σғ ℤєυs

I try - to digest my pride But passions grip i fear
x
When i climb - into shallow vats of wine I think i almost hear - but its not clear

Avari began to walk towards the open field before the boundaries of Camp Half Blood. Today was the first day of school and she knew more people would be arriving soon. Hopefully she thought as she sat softly on the grass. She watched the horizon for a while then glanced back at the other cabins. I wonder where everyone else is.... she thought, then turned her attention back to where she expected more people to come.
User ImageXXXX
R H E N N A x F A U S Tx x D A U G H T E R x O F x H E R M E SXXXXXX

This place seems more than half decent without the place being flooded.

Smiling to herself as she wandered throughout cabin 11, she relished in the feeling of free air in a place that was normally packed full-- though there was always room for just one more, somehow. The school year had barely started though, and while even now there was no chance to have the cabin to herself, the handful of people who got settled in early or were there since summer started was bearable. It was nice, and not like her father frolicked everywhere with mortal women. Not that his offspring were the only guests in that cabin, but...

Stretching her arm behind her back, Rhenn let out a sigh. "I. Am. So. Bored!" she called out randomly, catching only half-interested glances as she went to her bed and collapsed there. It couldn't be too much longer until enough people showed up to get out and do something.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image
D A M I A N x K. x T R A F F O R D

S O N x O F x A P O L L O

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Barely having arrived back at Camp Half Blood, Damian smiled a bit as he looked back at it all. It was his fourth year there now, and still it probably wouldn't be his last. Even so, it was comforting to find himself back on the grounds once again. It was sort of like a second home, if only his first one would stop switching states every so often. In the distance he could already see the slight glow that could only be from cabin 7.

Gripping onto the one strap of his backpack that his shoulder supported, he was about to move on until he noticed Avari's eyes darting back towards his direction. Casually he waved once with his free hand- an automatic gesture. He didn't know Avari well at all, and if they ever spoke it was never in a deep enough conversation for him to remember. But he knew enough of her not to be afraid to say hello. She was only the daughter of the supreme god, anyway.

"Long time no see, Avari," he said with a small grin, in a good enough mood from just arriving to have small talk. It sort of occurred to him late, but he hoped that she recognized him to some degree. People kind of took note of the children of the big three, so it was natural for him to know her. A kid of Apollo didn't really have that excuse, so she might as well be facing a stranger. He looked away for a moment. Too late to worry now.

Beloved Werewolf

User Image

A XX N XX G XX E XX L XXXX K XX N XX I XX G XX H XX T

Daughter of Aphrodite

User Image

Angel laid on her bed with her ear bud in one ear, flipping through a Seventeen Magazine. She chewed on a stick of minty gum, popping it every so often. Her brothers and sisters were gossiping about the latest news at camp, some nymphs were braiding their hair.

Angel circled a pair of Prada hiking boots with her red pen. Those would look great on her, OOOOH. She froze as a pair of pink and grey camo pants stared up at her. She had to buy those! She circled those too.

"Hey aren't we supposed to be at the clearing for lessons?" James said, a tiny gay boy, from across the room as he finished off his new hair-do, a cute hipster fohawk. Angel smiled and slid from her bed, un-plugging herself from her pink I-pod.
"We have time." she said with a cute loyal smile. She loved her siblings. Angel gave a few of them a kiss on the cheek as they got their gear together and made sure that the house was spotless, beds made, make up in color order.

Angel left first to the clearing to make sure that was where they were supposed to be. She popped her gum and listened to a Oak tree nymph talk about the fauns. She giggled along with her, when she saw Avari and Damian, oooooh he was a cutie, talking on the edge of the forest line.

"Hi Damian~" Her soft southern drall echoing over to the couple, wiggling her fingers in his direction as she and Cicel walked over to a pretty cherry tree to sit under.

User Image
User Image
Your cover melting inside With wide eyes you tremble
x
Kissing over & over again Your god knows his faithful

A ℣ A R I xxxxN A ℟ I K O
םαυɢнтєʀ σғ ℤєυs

I try - to digest my pride But passions grip i fear
x
When i climb - into shallow vats of wine I think i almost hear - but its not clear

Avari turned back to where her name was called. Long time no see? Hmm...when did I see this guy?She tried to remember quickly before her silence became awkward. Then she noticed his dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Aphrodite? She scratched her head before nodding and smiling back at him.
"Oh, yeah!" She said, standing so she was within eye level of him. "Nice to see you again." Well, I didn't really get to my father this summer. I wonder if he has seen his mom? "How's your mom?" She said with a smile, then noticing the red headed girl with the noticeable physical traits that passed by with a wave. She must be his sister....Do they always act like that towards each other?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff