Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Tactician

User Image

Daniel glanced up and was removed from his thoughts as he heard a shout above the general din of the hallways ahead of him. He noted a slight tinge of an accent, but couldn't place it. Curiosity latched onto him as he went forwards and saw a face he didn't recognize. Watching her for a moment, he noted the slight spurt of anger and was tempted to keep walking, then decided against it, he was there, he might as well help out.
A smile peeked on the side of his face before stepping forward.
Without a word, he slapped the side of the machine,
"Machine needs repairs, hit about here-" He pointed to where he'd slapped. "-and it usually works." He smiled at her before readjusting the bag on his back. "Daniel, nice to meet you."

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cloud Sirius Arashi

Cloud mentally sighed at himself. Were they really going to try and interact with him? And, who was this girl? He didn't recognize her at all. Probably a transfer student. And, why was she trying to get him to talk? Was it that big of a deal? Bailey wasn't making things any better. He kept prompting him to say something. Fine that wanted him to talk, then he'll talk. After giving Bailey a dark look he turned to the girl. "It's not that I can't talk. I just have nothing to say to anyone. Nobody talks to me. I don't talk to them. That's all." And, to be honest that's the real reason. Nobody asked him to talk so he doesn't talk. Why should he when everyone is too afraid to say a word.

Cloud's Theme

Super Noob

User Image

Harper Mcnight

The russian bad a**

Harper looked up to the boy as he snack dropped, twice. Smooth, putting enough money in to drop two snacks..."Thanks...I'm Harper" She said, her voice was cold and distant as she grabbed the crackers and opened them, handing one to the mouse "съедать" she said as the mouse eagerly took the snack and started to nibble on it "So...i take it your a student.." She examined the boy, Harper was pan-sexual, but she also considered herself bi, even though she leaned twords girls, that didn't mean a guy (now and then) never interested her. Anyways, the sex part never interested Harper, it was their attitude, usually she found herself drifting twards people who were cheerful and nice, but not too nice, for she hated that crap.

Hilarious Tactician

User Image

Daniel nodded as he noted the mouse sitting on her shoulder. "Yeah. You're new?" He examined the girl in front of him more closely. She had spoken a language earlier. Russian, possibly? Unsure, he also noted the eye patch, possible fashion statement, although the girl didn't seem the type. Looking back at the mouse, he was slightly surprised it sat there, happily munching away, no fear, no signs of escaping, just happy where it was. "Cute mouse. Careful of teachers though, they might get the wrong idea."
He glanced at his watch, sighing to himself. He should probably get to class, the last thing he wanted was arriving late and drawing attention. "You know where your next class is? If not, I can show you."

Chatty Lunatic

User Image

X K A T H L E E N X M O N R O E X

════════════════════════════════════════════

She decided to call them Red and Grumpy for the time being. Red smiled at her.

"Well, I thought maybe he didn't. But that's not true at all, right, Cloud?"

Some moments of anticipation and a dark glare later, Grumpy turned to her.

"It's not that I can't talk. I just have nothing to say to anyone. Nobody talks to me. I don't talk to them. That's all." He grunted with reluctance.

Kathleen exchanged a quick glance of camaraderie with Red. She couldn't help feeling the small sense of accomplishment, fighting the chuckle rising in her throat. Her time here might prove to be more than a monumental waste of time. Her head cocked slightly in amusement.

"I'm talking to you. You're talking to me. Not so hard, now, is it?"

A small chuckle escaped her lips as she hung the headphones around her neck. Before either of them had any time to reply, she pulled out a folded piece of paper from the pocket in her skirt and smoothed it out. She held it up for them to see.

"Could you direct me to whichever one of these on the list is my next class?"

Truth be told, she'd looked at this paper a total of two times. There was never any point in memorising a schedule that would be totally irrelevant in a few months.

Super Noob

User Image

Harper Mcnight

The russian bad a**

Harper watched the boy "It's rude not to introduce yourself" She said, her attitude shifted. Harper was keen on manners and this boy was lacking them. "Anyways....what would the teachers think? This is not my pet, this is a mouse that i gave a cracker and it continued to come to me. Nothing more than a pest.: She said, it was true. The mouse had no meaning to the girl, no meaning besides someone to talk too. "I'm early, my class is later, i'm heading to the music room" She pointed behind him.

i am sad mami's Bestie

Kawaii Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
11『NALA』11

✿✿✿: LOCATION »xClassroomxxx✿✿✿: WITH »xDaniel, Harperxxx✿✿✿: FEELING »xNormalxxx
✿✿✿: OOC »xQuote Boxesxxx✿✿✿: SONG »xOverflyxxx✿✿✿: CLOTHES »xHipsterxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ _▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ _▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jean left and said they should talk at lunch. Nala smiled and nodded. She ruffled his hair before seeing him run off to find Miku. " Once a Jean, always a Jean. " Nala said with a smile as Jean ran out the door. The bell rung for second period and Nala went inside to grab her stuff. She was walking out when she bumped into a blue haired male. Nala tripped and fell, her Shinai slipped out from its sheath.

olliedag
Meeting someone new
~ Bella Spring ~

Be My One and Only
Forevor I will love you and never will I leave you

User Image

Bella closed her locker. She noticed a taller blonde girl she had never seen at school before. Then she noticed Danielle. She had known him from homeroom and had always messed with him just for fun. Bella practically appeared next to the two. "Hi Danny", She said with a smile. Bella was always making up nick names for her classmates which they didn't usually like. "Hi...are you new", Bella said leaning in close to the girl as though she was some sort of fascinating new find. "I'm Bella" she said continuously asking question. She was talking so fast it was difficult to tell what she was saying. Bella always got excited when their was a new student.

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
<> Chirsty White <>

User Image

Christy clapped her hands when Faith said she had been practicing. "Don't be nervous....you'll do great! I know it!" Christy told Faith. As they walked, Christy noticed some students still out and about. The bell had rung, but Christy always was at least five minutes late. "Will you be at the picnic?" Christy asked, knowing that Faith had a busy life.

Shan Garadex
Okay! I'll get right on that! ^^ Sorry my post is so short

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xX Bailey Williams Xx

User Image

Bailey didn't even blink at Cloud's glare. Not much could shake Bailey and he was pretty sure that of Cloud wanted him gone, he would have done it by now. Instead, he grinned at Cloud's response. He must be the loner type.......definatly Bailey thought, sharing a smile with the girl. "Could you direct me to whichever one of these on the list is my next class?" The girl said and Bailey looked over the list. "We both have English next!" Bailey said with another smile. "What class do you have next Cloud?" He asked, then seeming to forget something he turned back to the girl and said: "Im Bailey, by the way." He said and stretched his hand out towards the girl.

Cloud Sirius Arashi

ScarlettOfelia

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
>> Miku Tanabachi <<

User Image

"She kissed me ok?" Miku wasn't surprised to hear that, though she did feel slightly relieved. "Im sorry Miku I feel like the biggest jerk ever." Miku knew that Jean wasn't a jerk. 'Im just making him feel bad about himself.' She thought. "I made a really bad first impression didn't I?" Miku shook her head. "Jean, its not your fault." She reassured him, gaining a little confidence in her voice. "Im...........Im sensitive.........so, sometimes.....I over react...." She said, forcing herself to speak before she started to clam up again. "I don't.......I don't have a lot of friends......but I think you and I could be good friends." Miku took a deep breath. "Its just that I thought maybe............I thought maybe there was something..........else...." Her cheeks started getting red. "I don't want you to feel obligated or anything.........." When had she ever said so much in one sitting? "Dai jyo bu desu." She said in Japanese. Its okay.

hedge99
You know, it was that way with Tennet for a little while too(like the first episode). But it took forever for me to like Smith. Did you see the 50th Annaversary special?

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cloud Sirius Arashi

Great. Cloud just had to feed the fire. Now he was sucked into something stupid. He looked at the list of classes. Of course some of the classes were the same as his. However, Bailey spoke up and he couldn't help but feel he was being dragged into another conversation. "Why do you care? Anyway it doesn't matter. I don't like go to class anyway. The only reason I go to homeroom is to keep the class Rep off my back. Whoever that is." He then turned to the girl and handed her paper back. "I don't think you'd want me to show you around, so have mister perfect to show you around."

Cloud's Theme

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Faith Emmerson

Faith smiled, grateful for the enthusiasm. "I should be able to. I hope everyone else thinks so too." She stopped outside a classroom and put her hand on the door. "Well here's my stop. I'll see you later!" She waved her hand lightly at the other woman and entered the room.

officejet
I think I'll have her teaching art if thats okay ^^
Also would you mind terribly adding drawing to Faith's hobbies?

Super Noob

User Image

Harper Mcnight

The russian bad a**

Harper watched the circus of people approach them. First it was some girl with purple hair. She was pretty cute and clumsy "Are you OK miss?" She asked, she had two good eyes, why didn't she seem this boy? Anways... the second girl who was talking way to fast plus she stood in Harper's blind spot "Your name is Dan?" She asked looking at the boy then at the girl "Calm down and speak slowly. She said, really wanting to escape the small group of people. Harper glanced up seeing a older woman who was also cute and plus she was heading into the music room, score! Now how to escape....
JxExAxN x KxIxRxSxCxHxTxExIxN

█░C A P T A I N x O F x T H E x S O C C E R x T E A M█░

Lucky Number

"You can't start out as great, but in order to be great you must start"

Miku was like a little mouse in a way, but in a good way. She was cute.
"No, No No, You're not over reacting at all, that was a pretty douche-bag move of me..to be honest." He sighed. " I thought maybe there was something..........else...."
He felt himself redden at the comment, did Miku really?
"Can I be honest with you?" He asked, pausing for a moment.
"I'm really not good with this stuff. That incident you saw...was um actually my very first kiss. I've never dated anyone, heck, this is all so confusing." He paused.
"Wow, I can't believe I'm actually talking about my feelings, never thought this day would come." He chuckled.
"Besides. I've been such a jerk, you deserve way better than someone like me." He blinked.
"But, Do you think you'd be willing to accept me as a friend maybe?" He paused.
"My offer for coffee still stands-and since I've been such a horrible friend, I'll treat you to icecream as well" He said with a weak smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

officejet

Aww ya! It was great seeing the tenth again smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas