WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image

• "Taro-sama, we have arrived."

As soon as the chauffeur's deep voice was heard, the eyes of the maroon haired male slowly opened, waking up from his dreamless sleep. Immediately his head turned towards the window; the limousine had stopped exactly in front of the gates of the prestigious Tanashi Academy. Taro Yamaguchi eagerly got out of the expensive car and bowed at the chauffeur after he was handed with his briefcases."Thank you very much, sir." he spoke softly, and then the man went back in the car, the maroon haired male watching as he drove the car away, until it was out of sight.

His summer was horrible. Of course it was. Every time he went back home for summer vocations he had to face nothing but the nagging of his step-mother Willow and his irritating half-sisters, the identical twin b'itches called Priscilla and Grenada but also the irritation and frustration of his own father. He also had to attend formal meetings -like he could ever avoid them, but this time he was totally alone. His hopes of the Yamaguchi family getting to be business partners with the Kyouyama family again were meaningless, since his father had no wish for that. Sometimes, his father would try convince him to quit Tanashi and return home, but Taro rejected any offer. He was not going to be what his father and step-mother wanted him to be. Taro had made a promise. And thanks to that promise he was able to change himself, to a great extend. He was determined that by the end of his Junior year, he would make a bigger progress than the one he made the two previous years.

Well, at least that was what he was thinking while unpacking at his new dorm. Until the announcement was made.Of course. Every year the same scenario. It did scare Taro, the fact that they would have to go on a mission in their first year. It was terrible; Taro hated it. He did not have the time to settle in and relax. After all, his travel was long and exhausting. But that was Tanashi, and you must find it indeed surprising that Taro did not get used to the program and rules, In fact, it was almost pathetic.

Some minutes later, he arrived at the Arena. Huge as usual. Taro just made it when the headmistress begun her speech. Needless to say, he was as stressed as hell that he might get scolded. Of course, if he did not spend too much time worrying about mission and sh'it like that, he would be there on time. Yet, thank got nobody took notice of him. Taro always envied the headmistress' skills. His ability on the contrary was somewhat ordinary someone could say. The whole spectacle made him blink and stare with an awe. However, as soon as the names appeared before him, his feelings were replaced with pure anxiety.

Sigma group; Juliese Abel, Kou Yoshihara, and Taro Yamaguchi.

Ah yes. Kou-chan.Now on her sophomore year, his kouhai, well...you could say they are somewhat...friends? They've been on a mission before. Chatting sometimes now and then. Well Taro was somewhat happy to be in the same team again. He would not feel completely awkward, well, screw that. He was in a team with two girls, so...yeah we all know what to expect. Plus, he did not know this Juliese Abel person.Poor Taro. Don't worry, your narrator is with you. You can do it...she thinks.

Anyhow, the maroon haired male nervously looked around the school to find someone find Kou or at least someone who looks like Kou. Students around him were all moving trying to find their fellow team-mates and stuff while poor Taro was standing there, scratching his chin, as if that would give him answers. Swallowing hard, he decided to take a step.Took a big breath. Inhale, exhale. You got it man. Step number two. His head moved right and left, a sigh of frustration escaping his lips. He was never going to find everyone this way. Finally determined, he begun walking like a normal person through the crowd.The others were pushing him quite much as they tried moving on as well. Trying to be polite and do his job done at the same time was really difficult. At some point he sighed. His team-mates were nowhere to be seen, so trying to find them was really pointless. Maybe, he should try calling Kou, hoping she would answer it. His hands reached for his cellphone in his pocket. Taking out the rather expensive cell phone (a present from his father, probably because he was feeling guilty about neglecting the poor maroon haired male), he was ready to make a call when suddenly someone bumped into him.

With a scared expression on his face, his cell phone slipped from his hands and fell dramatically on the floor, the people's shoes kicking it as they walked. Taro immediately crawled down and literally started chasing the cell phone, hoping that others might not step on it. Or else, he was in serious trouble. People were not especially pleased as he tried to catch it, in fact some of them cursed and called him names, but hey, that was the best he could do! Actually it was the other person's fault who bumped into him without an apparent reason!

Eventually the male finally caught his cell phone, and slowly stood up to observe."Oh man. Now there are scratches on the screen." he muttered, and touched the scratches. Oh, there goes his pocket money. Unbelievable."Hey you! Move your butt!" He wasn't even able to look at the person who spoke those awful words to him and he was pushed; of coursed, and fell on the ground, between of two girls who were talking. Damn, the embarrassment he felt. Not to mention, it was impolite. Taro sat up, and rubbed the aching part of his head."Ow..." he begun, blood rising in his cheeks. "If I ever catch that person who pushed me.." he muttered, his mood completely pissed.

Realizing he was still between the two girls, he immediately stood up and walked in front of them, making a bow of an exact 90° angle, his cheeks taking a bright red colour, eyes shut. "Ano...p-please excuse me. I-I am really sorry for the intrusion. Please f-forgive my terrible..." rising his head and opening his eyes, which at the sight suddenly widened."Yoshihara Kou-chan!" he realized and hit his head with his right hand."Oh my god, I am so glad I found you. Could you imagine how harsh people are nowadays! It's terrible!" the colour on his cheeks slightly started vanishing,but there was still a slight pinkish colour on them, and was finally able to let out a sigh of relief. He turned to the girl with the blue eyes."A-Anyhow, you must be Juliese Abel-san, right? I believe, this is the first time we meet." he said, his tone friendly. Friendlier than usual. "I'm Yamaguchi Taro. It's a pleasure to meet you."

ooc; crappy first post sorry, please tell me if something's wrong!

• khris cancer

Limiterlys

Alien Master

9,375 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
User Image

xx xx xx x J x U x L x I x E x S x E xx A x B x E x L

xxxxxxxxxxxH xx I xx D xx E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS xx U xx N

Juliese ran her fingers through her hair, wondering if she was just being ridiculous. She didn't see Kou or anyone that may have looked like Kou around, and there was no way she could just guess what Taro looked like. She tried to think over the steady roar of voices in the room of what to do; at this rate she wouldn't find them at all. Should she just start walking around and look? It seemed so pointless, especially if they would be walking around looking for her. She sighed and looked around her hopelessly. Doin' great, Juliese. she thought sourly.

It was some minutes later when she turned her head, seeing someone walk towards the entrance by themselves instead of being in a group. Dark hair, and her face seemed familiar but she wasn't too sure. "Kou?" she muttered at first, "Kou?" she repeated louder, taking a chance. It didn't take her long to realize that it was her and she sighed in relief as Kou approached her. Juliese tried a smile, then blinked. She was addressing her by her last name. Had she offended Kou unintentionally by calling her by her first name? Fretting a bit at the thought, Juliese nodded when she asked to help look for Taro. She'd have to do some type of socializing; they were her teammates, but because of the lack of it that she did she wasn't too good at it. "Would you rather be called Yoshihara...? Juliese is fine with me. Or Julie... whatever." she shrugged and offered her a small smile.

"Do you have any idea what Taro looks like?" Juliese asked her, hoping that maybe she did. It felt like she was going right back to where she started, only this time she wasn't alone. Juliese was at a loss of what to do next except wait for some type of response when she looked in the direction of someone exclaiming, "Hey you! Move your butt!" Almost immediately after, a young man was pushed onto the ground in between the two of them. Juliese blinked and looked at Kou before the boy below them, muttering to himself. "Are you, um," she began, about to ask i he was okay before he shot up and began saying a slew of apologies. Juliese didn't really know when to jump in and say it was completely okay, but then he looked up and saw Kou, and it seemed like they knew each other. Wait, was he Taro? He isn't with anyone...

When he turned to her she blinked, coming out of her thoughts. "It's nice to met you too," she said, hoping her slight accent wouldn't bother him or something. She got a lot of different reactions when people heard her; some loved it, others thought it sounded weird, and the looks on some of their faces was sometimes entertaining. "Juliese or Julie is fine. I'm not really sure what you want me to call you by... your last name?" she asked. Taro said his last name first. There was nothing wrong with making sure, and it wouldn't be good to offend a teammate. "We were just looking for you, actually." she smiled sheepishly, remembering how he sort of just dropped in.

xx xx xx

Location// Arena
                                                    Company// Kou & Taro
                                                    Thoughts// I'm so awkward.

{OOC// I wasn't too sure if I should've posted or not but here it is! o.o;; Tell me if I screwed up anything in this post and I'll fix it.}

"T xx E xx L xx L" xxxx ME ALL THE WAYS TO xxxxxxxxxx
STAY
AWAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████xxxxxxxxxxxxx
khris cancer
Hearts and Diamonds

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
            User ImageUser Image
            ❀ ` ░░ ❝RECALL THE ⇄ DEEDS AS ifTHEY'RE ALL☇ S❀ME❀NE ELSES ATROCI●US STORIES ▰ ▰ &now you stand◢ ❖ ║*REBORN BEFORE US ALL ❜
                    SO GLAD TO SEE YOU WELL    WITH YOUR HALO SLIPPING DOWN
            x
                                                  “O-oh, yo-you-! D-Don’t h-have… t-to..” The kindness of the cute… human, she believed, was unexpected. Hitomis eyes lowered in sadness for being so useless as Nakami bent over, picking up the water bottle that had flown out of small hands and onto the ground. The sadness Hitomi felt was washed over quickly from the foxes next statement.

“L-Love?” She repeated, mouth agape with wide eyes. Mistakenly, on her planet, love was a word used by the martial or to plight. ‘W-What d-d-did I do?! I-I’m…!!’ The girls movements not only confused the redhead but left her with no sure way of how to respond. The foxes constant calling of the aliens’ name was misinterpreted, Hitomi ultimately feeling bad for not responding to it. Hitomi wouldn’t have responded regardless, the foxes hand touching her own. Face bright, the alien ultimately awaited some sort of hit from the blonde or a proposal. The offer to touch Nakamis’ ears brought her face to a brighter red than the hair fingers began to tangle into. If that was the way humans proposed, Hitomi knew for sure that actual human customs would probably be the next death of her stomach curled and twisted at the sight of a small group.

Being greeted by a male shot every nerve. Unsure of what to say, Hitomis fingers twiddled with each other. What he had actually said was blurred heavily, giving a swift nod, a sheepish smile, and a ‘mhm!’ once he was done speaking. She didn’t want to be rude, but one of her greatest fears had just greeted her so casually.

Getting a grand look of Nakamis’ doating brought a knot to her stomach, lips curling into a soft smile. There wasn’t much to say, and regardless of how Hitomi thought Nakami felt, it did not give an excuse to be rude or ruin their friendship. Was this where she asked to marry?! Hitomi straightened, preparing to give one of the feathers to adorn the cute foxes features more than they already were.The words ‘love’ replayed in Hitomis’ mind, Nakamis’ cute voice stuck in on the word love, any other word the fox tried to say blurred out as she expected one last ‘love’ to seal the deal.

Choking on nothing, the words caught her off guard but were more of an impact than a vow. “P-P-Partner?!” She chirped, glancing back and forth between Hideyoshi and Nakami. It was no joke; the blue haired male was Hideyoshi, partnered with two girls that he would have to tower over. The greeting he had given was obviously a ‘welcome to our group!’ and it was blurred out, head throbbing. Hitomi pushed the water bottle against the forehead as an attempt to hide her face. Eyes shutting tightly, hand extended towards what she assumed was Hideyoshi, but was nowhere near close; it wasn’t extended towards anyone at all, once the water bottle was moved.

Eyes pacing through the group again, she began to chew on her bottom lip heavily. There were many... blonde females on Earth. Why didn't she choose yellow colored hair?! The heavy urge to run away and hide until she found more redhaired people; or even more of her kind plagued her mind as she whined as quietly as she could, which wasn’t quiet at all. ‘N-No! I have to b-be strong! I’m o-on a mission!’

Another joined the group, all of different shapes and sizes, each of them Hitomi would have to look up at. Insecurity at this point had taken over more than fear, as the black haired male that had joined was ignored with ease; seeing Hideyoshi come so close towards the male she disapproved, however, a frown plaguing her face. Glancing away, Hitomi had caught the sight of the other blonde with a, as she saw, mortifying hairclip that smiled in the redheads direction. Jumping, the water bottle nearly popped out of her hands again. With a meek smile she waved shyly, overcome with anxiety of another stranger, one that had noticed the nervous alien beside the loud fox. Taking a glance at the hairclip again, it somehow came off as a lot less mortifying and more so of… cute. If anyone on her planet had seen the clip for themselves would’ve possibly flipped, but the hairclip was rather adorable. It brung to question the feathers that were on both sides of her own hair. ‘Humans... a-are strange... Yet k-kind.’ Hitomi smiled to herself in thought of how mankinds legends were true. However. There was something needed to be addressed.

Nakamis’ attention was unrivaled by Hitomi, as the attention as the other members of the group seemed distracted by one another. Taking the opportunity, she writhed softly from Nakamis’ grasp, standing in front of her already- as she knew- best friend. “Na-Nakami.. N-Now that we’re m-m-married… I-I…” When another female made side to Nakami, Hitomi became quiet at the girls sudden appearance. “S-Satoshi?” The redhead repeated, head tilted.

x

so glad to see you well         overcome and completely silent now
                                                  ▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱ {WITH HEAVENS HELP
                                                          *;_you cast your demons out     _ you cast your demons out     _ you cast your demons out
                                                  { and not to pull *; ( ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʟᴏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  ⋮* around your neck 《 ♥ &:tug you off your ` clud

Perfect Reveler

User Image
                            User Image

• As Kakashi waited for Maru's thoughts on a game plan, he decided to settle on a few options on his own. It wasn't merely for the offensive game plan though--more like the cooperation game plan. Many knew that once the rage settled into the blunette and registered in his body, his lashing out could affect not only the team effort, but the lives of himself and his teammates. 'I'll just have to behave myself..' Easier said than done. He'd experienced a mission like this before & unfortunately his temper had led to them breaking into their own plans and almost getting all of them killed. He wasn't very popular then either, so it was a lot harder to fix. Maru seemed like the type to have a fierceness in herself as well, which was comforting. That just meant that if he went beyond his boundaries, she could slap him in the face and throw all of his insults back until he got his head on straight enough to keep going.

His thoughts then created a gap as Maru's words poured into his conscious awareness while his inner voice kept going. Truthfully, Kakashi was genuinely surprised that Maru remembered his powers. "Hmm," He grunted with a nod, taking a moment to take the whole plan in before speaking. "Alright, sounds good." Containing a few of the smaller onichi didn't seem like such a hard task at all. It would definitely save them some time too if he just pulled them down with his vines, the thorns or Maru going in for the kill. Very doable and an easy process. "That'll definitely save us some time when it comes to dealing with the larger onichi we find that we'll have to kill on sight." His body tensed a bit at the talk of it and even he had surprised himself with the gesture. It wasn't a big expression of fear, but it did show some weakness toward the situation, which immediately made his jaw clench in protest. There was no use in becoming shaken by a mission.. a mission that he should've felt familiar with in the least. Not to mention, this time he had a partner that was actually compatible..

Clearly disheveled with himself, he began to fuss with his tie a bit, loosening it and tightening it with one hand in an attempt to keep his physical and mental efforts focused on one thing before he blew a fuse. "So we're leaning towards more of an individualized approach and regrouping if necessary?" That seemed like a confident approach. But really, the most efficient to avoid argument and stepping over each other. It was also better than beating around the bush when a straggler came attacking quickly. His impulsiveness and limited predictability could roam free this way. Not to mention the most important thing.. it ensured more safety. The chances seemed smaller of getting another teammate injured when each were off doing their own thing whilst popping in and out for assistance when needed. Now when the large onichi came into play, it would be much safer to work together. During that time, a plan would probably need to be constructed. All onichi were different in their own right anyways, so it only made sense that'd they plan once their eyes fell unto the horrible beast. The suspense was screaming. Shrieking, even. One bland thought. So bland that his throat went dry..

"I hope its got nothing to do with fire.." Fire would kill any attempt he had at attacking. Even if he could hold it down with his vines, it wouldn't be long until the fire burned the thorny greenery away. "Ah.. I'm being too negative, aren't I?" Where did all of his former determination go? He'd been beating around the bush the whole time, so when things got busy with talk of a plan, reality just hit. He didn't like to lose. Knowing their was so many ways to lose was definitely frustrating. It was a competition after all. Be back first with your proof and you win both your life and ranking.

"It's good that our other partner isn't here to hear what I'd said.. freshmen, as we're assuming he / she is, don't take too well to the facts I suppose." He shrugged, fingers gripping at the blue locks on his head. He let out a humored grunt then, finding a sudden change of pace would be totally uncalled for what with the mood he'd created, but he shot for it. "Your summer.. I want to hear about it." It settled as much more demanding than he'd hoped, but thankfully having known Maru previously, all of what she was getting from him was to be expected. And the girl didn't seem to mind it at all. He was a lucky man to have been paired with her.

His hadn't been much to brag about. He spent time with his father, but that wasn't much to brag about either. His father's neighbor egged a house and got totally busted for it? He ate some bad tuna and got food poisoning? He got a new fencing sword that resembled what was his plant manipulating rapier? Eh.. nothing interesting..

But then.. what with the inner workings.. like going to see his mother's grave every night? Many didn't know he was secretive in his own right because he covered it up so well. His lies or cover-ups made it out without interrogation most of the time, so he never questioned being countered for it. But just how well did he know Maru? Not anything past their given invitations to chat aside from the popular kids when they could pull away from the group. When it came down to it, it seemed like he'd be careful amongst her as well, no matter how much he trusted her at the moment.

"Mine was a total bore.." He spoke at last. "Fenced with my pop, but beat him every time. There's not a lot of people who fence nowadays, so finding a decent partner is lacking.." He paused, merely staring at his teammate for a few moments before ending with, "Do you fence, Maru?" His gaze showed an eagerness to hear the words 'yes', but he prepared himself mentally for the let down if anything.

Where❞ ┇ arena xxWith❞ ┇ maru
            User ImageUser Image

Location; Arena. With; Anastasia, the fox girl, his roommate and many many more. Inside Voices; Jet Lag, slightly annoyed.

This school could possibly be a tad more interesting if it lost its "school" part. Maybe instead it could be a super human hang out, or a boarding home for the socially impaired. Lord knows the majority of people that were in this school were impaired in one way or another. Some more than others. Flynn was no exception. Thinking back though, this was a school for humans and super humans alike so...maybe just a boarding school for the socially impaired. That seemed to be the catchier choice regardless. Anything to make other people feel a little more crazy than he felt put Flynn at ease.

The red haired male was lazing around on his bed in his new room. The first thing he did when he got here was walk around the school building looked up into the window and made a portal in. How did he know it was his room you may ask? Details are a little sketchy, but he might have borrowed vision from a few people to avoid bumping into anyone he knew. He was far to jet lagged to deal with anyone. The summer he took the opportunity to go and see his family for the first time in a while. Since he couldn't likely portal all the way over the ocean he took a plane. Damn contraptions, just as bad as cars. For a person that moved great distances at the blink of an eye he got motion sickness fairly easily. Pretty much the soul reason it's been a while since he saw his family. He contemplated even coming back to school at all, but his family insisted- so he did.

A small rift was open before him as he watched the scene unfold in the arena. Of course it was a pain getting it there, but definitely worth it to have five more minutes to lay around.

Back thirty minutes or so///

Sounded as if Adzumi was rooming with him this semester. Interesting, she was a fairly nice girl. Got along with most everyone even if she had a generally mild personality. Surprising. Flynn placed his pillow over his face as he watched Nakami yell about some guy bumping into her or something. Flynn was far to sickly at this point to walk all the way down to the arena and Adzumi was his ticket to getting down there without that much of a hassle. He just had to watch Nakami bounce around. All that energy. Where does she get it from?

Current time///

After the selection process was complete in all its razzle and dazzle the students started looking around for their partners. His ears went deaf after he heard one name: Anastasia. Wonderful. That nag was on his team he'd never hear the end of it. 'You did this wrong.' or 'You should have done it this way.' Seriously, she was bossy. Everyone seemed to be afraid of her for some reason. That much was obvious as he spotted her walking towards the fox girl and party. The people around her wilted away like she was making a path of dying flowers on her way. It was sad really. That was all the more reason to do everything in his power to aggravate her. "I suppose this mission won't be a complete bore, I'll be it annoying, but not boring." Letting out a soft sigh Flynn took his hands from behind his head and grasped either end of the rift. It looked as though he were ripping it open. As soon as there was a hole big enough for him to fit through he lifted a foot from his bed and placed it on the floor behind Anastasia.

Stepping through completely he waved his hand back dismissing the portal as he placed his head closer to the side of Anastasia's. "Who are you harassing today Ana?" Leaning his body he swooped around her to look down at the little fox girl. Quickly looking around at the party that had gathered then back at Anastasia. Pooching his lip out he crossed his arms disappointedly. Apparently she hadn't harassed too many people yet. That meant her nag tank would be full for the mission. What a pain.

OOC; Hi, hope this was okay.
      User ImageUser Image
      User Image

• Poor Hitomi! She was so upset as Nakami dragged her into the group. She gave off the scent of fear and uncertainty. It was so cute! When Hideyoshi said something to her she realized at that point what Hitomi's problem was: she had a crush on Hideyoshi! Love at first sight seemed a little far fetched even to Nakami, but this was the true blue thing right here in front of her! Looking over at Hitomi with mouth gaped open quickly turning into a devious smirk. "Ohhhhhhhhh I geeeeet it~" Hideyoshi's words 'lets do our best today' ran through Nakami's mind. As her mind ran wild she stood in front of Hitomi as if protecting her from a molester. "So bold today Yoshi-kun!" Quickly turning she stared into the girl's eyes and nodded in reassurance, "I shall protect your sanctity Hi-chan!" Already with the nicknames. It was an important building block for any friendship wasn't it?

As her attention turned back to the group she realized Adzumi seemed happy, it was nice. Remembering back to the first time they met she might be mistaken for a completely different person now. Nakami knew she didn't have that big of impact on her; just a piece of the puzzle in her social life, but she was happy to be apart of her jigsaw. As she was thinking of her life now and school starting she started cuddling against Hitomi again. It was an amazing feeling having people around with no worries at all. So many things were happening too!

Wait...wait...

A devilish glare shot in Chise's direction. 'Stop slithering, serpent!' Nakami thought not knowing if she was still doing it or even heard that thought, but she could feel Chise's spirit in her mind again- if only for a short time. It wasn't completely her fault, but she didn't like people knowing about her past. That girl was a loose end; it scared Nakami. That's why she tried to avoid the mind reading dragon girl.

Just as Nakami foretold it, so it did happen. The third member of their team arrived just in time. What was his name again? Mikhail? Too dry. Had to be...Miki! Perfect. Hold on just a second. "Hold on just a second." Wasn't that the guy that 'ran' into her on the stairs? "Aren't you that guy that ran into me?!" By that point Hitomi had slipped from Nakami's grasp as she moved towards the male. He gave off the scent of uncomfortable type fear. Hmm, why was that exactly? So many uncomfortable people today! After all the introductions Chiriko introduced herself and could obviously feel the same thing without powers. He was giving it off thick.

Just then a wild blonde attacked Chiriko! Nah, more like she bumped into her by accident, but Nakami liked her version way better. It was much more soap opera and drama packed goodness. Nakami's ear twitched as she heard new. It was true she didn't recognize the new blond, but new people were amazing! She apologized and Chiriko brushed it off like it was nothing, even after a brutal assault like that ( dramatized )! Even introduced herself and wished her good luck. What a nice person Chiriko was~ The other girl did the same; Akemi huh?

The girl didn't make it far before she bumped into another person. She listened in hearing the less than kind words that person had to say to her for doing so. Just because you are assaulted doesn't mean you have to do the same in return ( dramatized )! Nakami yelled over to her placing a hand on the side of her mouth to keep it from killing Hitomi, "Heeeeeeeeey Kemi-chan! Come back over here, I can find your teammates in a jiff!" Yelling out their names seemed to work for everyone else. So why not for her group? The girl was obviously getting annoyed and felt out of place, she could smell it on her. Nakami couldn't let that stand, not for one moment!

Chiriko worked past the awkwardness Mikhail gave off and Akemi's assault grabbing Mikhail and Adzumi's hands exclaiming they would do work their hardest. Namaki held her hands balled up into fists near her face as she slowly shrank down shaking until she burst like a party popper. "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~! We'll all. Work. Our. Hardest! Wooooo~" When she jumped she aimed herself at Mikhail and landed on his back. "No hard feelings Miki, okay?" She giggled rubbing her head against the side of his face. It was an effort to make him stop feeling bad about running into her. What else would be bothering him after all? Leaping off of his back with both feet firmly planted on the ground she returned to Hitomi's side keeping the group in front of her vision. This was so nice.

Nakami's ear twitched and her tail swayed side to side quickly as she felt a familiar chill in the air. Swallowing momentarily she didn't react like she knew she was coming the whole time. Something drew her attention away from her arrival though. Hitomi hit Nakami with a curve ball from left field. "Married!" Nakami placed her hand over her mouth as she let a little air out in a 'pft' trying not to burst into uncontrollable laughter. As Anastasia made her way to the other side of Nakami she stopped and just as cold as the air around her warned Nakami that she was still watching her. That seemed to make Hitomi lose her train of thought. Nakami couldn't react to Anastasia even if she wanted to. Anastasia always had a hard time understanding that Nakami didn't like talking about 'agreements' around other people. Her cold demeanor and general no cares given was a real bother sometimes. At least it was easy to play off of seeing as how Anastasia was a fairly bossy individual with most people. "I'm being a good girl oneesan, I promise~" With a quick raspberry and a wink to Anastasia she put her hand up to make a 'V' with her index and middle finger.

Just as she did that another person showed up. What was his name again? Everyone thought he was slightly strange, but Nakami didn't care what other people thought of him. He seemed interesting enough! Something very western...Flynn! That's what it was. He had a way of sneaking up on you when you least expected. He asked her who she was harassing and then afterwards started staring at everyone. She waved excitedly when he took the time to stare at her. He quickly moved into a pouting position. Anastasia and Flynn had something going on. Nakami didn't fully understand what, but she knew it had to be something special~

Back to her train of thought- "Well. Actually...I have a confession..." Nakami's tone turned darkly serious in a very short time as she spoke to Anastasia. She turned to the group and put her left and out in front of her placing the right against her chest. "I have a confession for you all!" Scooting back over to Hitomi she wrapped her arm around her and pulled her "Apparently." Bringing her free hand up she coughed into her fist as to clear her throat. "I am married to Hi-chan!" A wide smile was on her face trying to hold back her giggles as she continued. "The plans aren't set yet, but you are all invited!" Remembering the crush on Hideyoshi she quickly looked over to him and shook her head at him. "Except you Yoshi-kun. I don't need you stealing my fiance." She did the 'I'm watching you' jester as she continued to fail at holding back giggles. This would be a fun year.

████ - Half Full
          ████ - Half Empty

Location: The Arena With: The whole school almost! Feeling: Still excited! OOC: Wedding bells chime~
          no friends or butthole

junko enokuma

ChocoCure

Amzy12341

bass canon kaplon

auunt

dextrcycl

Fallen Saniity

Lady of Eternal Nightmare

Quotable Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

"Mikhail it is nice to put a face to a name! I am Hideyoshi we are going to be roommates this year."

As the blue haired male placed his arm over his shoulder around his shoulder he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. It was nice to see someone openly friendly and accepting. It definitely helped with calming him down from his so called "curse". Mikhail lightened up a bit as he further examined his new roommate. He seemed like a pretty cool person and definitely was easy to get along with. He hoped they would continue to become friends as the year went on. He sure was excitable as well. Mikhail slightly chuckled as he gave his reply to his new roommate and hopefully new friend.

"Next to meet you Hideyoshi, the names Mikhail. I look forward to to being roommates." As gave a calming smile to him to show that he need not worry about being so overly friendly around him. If anything he found his company pretty refreshing from the get-go. After all, he did come here to meet new people. As he was finishing up his introductions he heard someone else introduce themselves.

"I'm Chiriko Koyama,"

In a flash, Mikhail's calm demeanor was crushed into oblivion. He looked at the the anxious little girl as she tried to introduce herself. It seems he was not the only one nervous. Mikhail felt the room become hotter and hotter as if he was standing on hot lava. That hair. . why? How many were there? As he tried to sustain his composure he noticed she was fiddling with her hair pin. It was utterly and completely adorable. The blonde then responded with her sincere words

"I also look forward to meeting you."

It was the end of him. Those words melt through his heart like cupid's arrow piercing through his chest a thousand times. The only thing he was focused on now was her. Everything surrounding her in his field of vision became blurry. He blushed as red as a tomato and he couldn't hide it. The next few moments became a blur as all of sudden she stuck out her palm towards him as what it looked like to be an offer for a handshake. Mikhail slowly and nervously offer his hand, it felt like the world was going in slow motion. It seemed the situation caused his atom manipulation to spark his neural sensors and his senses flared causing his surroundings to look as if time had slowed. As his hand slowly made contact, his was panicking in his brain like a mad man.

"Why does she she have to be so adorable?! Am I some type of sicko?! Why blondes?! Oh god she wants a handshake! She said she was looking forward to meeting me! What's with that smile? What is wrong with me? Why? Why? Why? Why? I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. I'm a pervert. "

As there hands were to about to make contact it seemed their introduction was to be interrupted. Mikhail's senses reverted back to normal and as a response to the interruption he pulled his hand back quickly to his side and looked away with his face blushing so red he had the look of a little child who just met his first love. When the Chiriko came back he couldn't even reply as he was too lost in his own pity as he tried to calm himself down. This did not live long as the "other" blonde came into contact with him. It was her, the girl she saw on the steps. He was still out of it but he was able to remember her. She definitely did weird antics and she curled up in what seemed to ab all only to pop up at him.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~! We'll all. Work. Our. Hardest! Wooooo~"

Before Mikhail could reply or even react she already was in motion. She had landed on his back and he fell face first on to the floor of the arena. He decided to not get up and he accepted his fate and left his face smushed against the cold floor. The mysterious blonde had apparently already made a nickname for him.

"No hard feelings Miki, okay?"

Being on the floor seemed to calm him down just enough to be able to reply but the with his face against the floor his words came out muffled.

"Nouuuwmm hurd feeelenngs. . . " what he meant to say was "No hard feelings." he laid on the floor and waited for a second for the girl to leave him be. This was of course not the case as she came even close and began to rub her head against the side of his face. Mikhail went into a panic and began to fidget and wiggle as if the act of her physical contact was painful. It was short lived as she finally jumped off him. His radicial movement stopped almost instantly and it looked as if he just had died from a stroke. Sadly, Mikhail did not have the heart to get up from the floor. He was to embarrassed and stressed to even care if they made fun of him in his state. Only one thought lingered.

"I'm definitely a pervert."

Location||Arena
Feeling||EMBARRASSED
OOC|| TOO MANY BLONDES !
junko enokuma

Amzy12341

bass canon kaplon

MyLeilah

Divine Unicorn

User Image

User Image
              • A nauseating toxin seeps from the arena's dark marble floor panels, slowly crawling its way up
                from the feet of the gathered students. The transparent mist has been sitting in the stale arena
                while every student chatters away. Unbeknownst to them, this was all planned. A lingering,
                distant snap comes from behind the podium. On cue, the transparent mist thickens to a dark,
                inky fog. For the past few minutes of talking and breathing, each student has absorbed the now
                eerie dark toxin. Although harmless, the released particles lull the students into a deep slumber.
                Sight is all but lost in a blur prior to their sleep.

Paired in three, each group will find themselves located in a thick dense foliage of tall pine and
                oak trees. Thick bushes and other plant life surround them. No signs of animal life are to be
                found in these dense woods - at first. As the three students of each group awaken, they will find
                nothing at first, however each group happens to have their own fate paved before them.

No D-rank Oniki travels alone. Each group will have their own ways of handling these
                abomination beasts, however the level of success for each group will determine their own
                outcome. Other D-rank Oniki stumble from the dense woods and make their way toward your
                group. It seems as through your mission had more in mind than what you and your group
                members had thought. It appears these D-rank small-fry Oniki have a leader that could appear
                any moment...

Alcmarir

Amzy1234

Arnold Justice

auunt

bass canon kaplan

catsco

ChocoCure

dextrcycl

Fallen Saniity

False Dandelion

FrailSnail

Hearts and Diamonds

ll Yuna-Chan ll

junko enokuma

khris cancer

Kyra La Kyra

Lady of Eternal Nightmare

Untranslate

mimes in panic

MyLeilah

no friends or butthole

usa roll

velvet monster

Winter Bluebells

Xx_Lex-T-Rex_xX

Divine Unicorn

User Image
                      User Image
                        • All of the shouting and chatter of the students made her a bit uncomfortable. Although this wasn't her first year at Tanashi, she found herself warped and captivated by the academic building. It took her quite a few months to get used to. Especially since she had to mosey her way into the pool during her free time and to the pond - if she was lucky enough. Swirling her miniature water gun on the tip of her forefinger, she gave some attention to the mission at hand. Not so much to what the Headmistress said. Although, she had to admit that the Headmistress was a harsh lady. A bit cold to the touch, especially when it came to personal business. Hiyoki gave her fair share of visits due to her constant class disruptions with her water guns. Sure, she never meant to actually be disrespectful, but it was something that she needed. Otherwise, it would have been much more difficult for her to focus.

Hiyoki was, in fact, a goody-two-shoes. Due to her slight rebellion a few years back, she restrained herself going back into that scene. So now she remains as a positive good-doer, however she's quite the ditz due to certain circumstances. Placing her water gun in front of her, she aimed it carelessly at a complete stranger - luckily it was the back of his shirt. By sheer accident, she pulled the trigger. Water squirted from the gun and on to the back of the boy's head. The purple-haired girl stopped dead in her tracks. Immediately she shivered in fear of what the boy may do to her. Rather it was yelling or giving her some kind of reprehension.

Quick enough, she dodged through some of the students and slipped by in time for him to turn around. Lucky for her, she was short enough to slip into the distance, but her staff kind of stood out as she traveled throughout the room. As she leaned against her stranger, magical staff, she inhaled sharply as she was quick enough to get away. From behind her she could hear the boy - who she assumed she impaled with cold water - making a fuss. Hiyoki bit her lip as she continued about her business. Nothing to see here!

She continued to dully smile - as if she had lost a luster worth of smiles. No sign of her party members. It wasn't as if she could recognize them, either. Like an airhead, she wandered around aimlessly hoping that whoever she bumped into would be her group members. Or at least one of them. Hiyoki bumped her way into a rather short female.

"Pardon me, sorry," she apologized with a small, yet happy voice. She bowed her head once before she went off on her business. Already, she had forgotten the task at hand. "What was I supposed to do again?" She murmured to herself as she wandered off. Unsure, she gleefully dragged her feet as she let her staff lead the way. As long as she was able to at least get through their mission, no harm done, right?

"Oh...what was my mission again?" Her eyes searched the ceiling of the arena, however she looked around at every area except one. All in which held the mission information. Somehow she was able to overlook it. "Oh well," passively shrugging off the extra thoughts of 'what if', she wanted to remain as useful as possible. It would have been a shame to disgrace her family in any way.

Before Hiyoki could make any more sudden moves, she spotted a group with a fox, another with a cat, and a few other distant groups with some kind of land animal pertaining to them. This made the girl extremely intimidated. It was already bad enough that her luck with land animals was terrible, but she couldn't stand a single one of them - not the fur on the top of their head or not by the whiskers on their noses or the twitch of their ears. Hiyoki simply couldn't stand any of them. Mentally, she sobbed and prayed to Poseidon that she didn't have any in her group for the beginning of the year. A black cloud entered the room from nowhere. Blinking, she wondered what it could have been, but before she could allow herself to speak, her eyelids started to fall. As hard as she tried to keep her lids from falling, she couldn't hold them for long. She drifted.

GOD KNOWS HOW LONG TIME SKIP

Kicking and tossing, Hiyoki pleasantly snored. It wasn't loud enough to hurt anyone's ears, but it was most likely annoying. Wetness slowly fell out of the sides of her mouth. Wasn't there something important that she was supposed to be doing this very moment? Something along the lines of making her family proud, especially her mother? Hiyoki couldn't remember at a time like this. Turning to her side, she smiled and slipped out a giggle. How delightful her dream was - ice cream and different flavored ice. All at the palm of her hands. Granted she loved making them herself, she unfortunately never carried any flavors on her. However, her dream granted her the desire of carrying around assortments of flavors. Who knew if there was a way to wake her at this point.

Dedicated Kitten

User Image
LOCATION: ARENA >>>FORESTxxxxxCOMPANY: CHISE, TATSUYAxxxxxFEELING: GREAT BECAUSE OF TATSUYA AND CHISE>>>DANGER DANGER

“Because you are Tatsuya-senpai and Chise isn’t Tatsuya-senpai,” Kyousuke replied slowly, stressing the senpai parts as if he was teaching slow students. However, there was a friendly smile on his face, not a hint of condescendence at all despite his tone. He was amused, that headache that once crippled him was pushed to the side, replaced by enjoyment. Being around these two changed everything, made his day just a bit better. They weren’t friends though—no, they weren’t at all. Tatsuya was only the most unpleasant—some find annoying—student in the school, something that Kyousuke would one day want to rival himself. Chise was similarly one of the more disagreeable females in the school. To be with people like him gave him comfort, a strange notion but one he felt and one he didn’t mind.

He felt his cheeks being pulled out of the little boy by his cheeks. His eyes widened with pain and he muttered “Owowowowowowow” until Tatsuya finally released him from the brutal move. Kyousuke rubbed his face, his once light, rosy cheeks now a bright crimson because of his senpai. Eyes stared at him, they looked hurt and despaired. “Why Tatsuya-senpai…?” he said with fake pain; he tried to fake tears to go with the act, unfortunately he wasn’t professional enough to succeed. Instead, he just continued to rub his face, stood up, dropped the wounded child act and continue with what they had to do. There was only so long he could pretend to be pitiable before he felt pity and disgust for himself. “That hurt,” he added, to guarantee that Tatsuya understood the extent of the injuries and the truth of it. “I was only paying my respects.”

“We’ll figure it out once we have to actually begin the mission,” he said, for the first time acting serious the whole day. His tone wasn’t playful when he said it, a bit of the more hardworking Kyousuke emerging for the first time. He glanced around once again, staring at the students all around them. He said nothing as he did so—there was a silence before Chise finally returned from whatever she was doing. He looked at her, about to make a comment about granting her wish, providing her with the welcome she always wanted when she pulled out a marker (he thought she didn’t have it considering she wasn’t carrying the small white board) and wrote Tsu-baka on his forehead. Despite his genuine adoration towards Tatsuya and his desire to maintain his usual act of kouhai, he laughed out loud at the sudden, unexpected move. An eternal fan of slapstick comedy, this was pure gold. If Tatsuya would now have an over-exaggerated response, then Kyousuke wouldn’t be able to go on the mission because his sides would hurt too much from laughter.

“Chise… aren’t you—” he began, but before he could finish she already turned around and left the mini group. She was leaning against a nearby tree, ignoring them already. He stared at her, then back at Tatsuya. He mouthed, “So what’s her problem?” Biting his lower lips while he came to a quick decision, he shapeshifted again, wasting another one of his vital transformations, he changed into a leopard, a beautiful, majestic creature in his opinion nearly or equal to the size of an adult male. He rubbed his body against her, fur brushing against what little skin she had revealed on her legs. He pulled himself onto his hind legs, his front paws leaned against her shoulders to provide him with some support.

He licked her cheeks once, before purring—a deep yet adorable sound. His bright, inhuman blue eyes stared into hers, his tongue stuck out almost like a dog. It was his attempt to cheer her up, Kyousuke’s good deed of the month. He hopped off after that, about to return to Tatsuya when the mist enveloped them. He could see the dark fog opaquing his vision. He felt sleepy, he felt tired even though he felt active not minutes ago. Eyes closed, his form still a leopard and he fell down, drifting into a deep slumber.

TIME – NOT WHAT IT WAS BEFORE

He opened his eyes, vision like that of a leopard giving him a better view of the forest than his human form (leopards were one of the few animals he could change into that granted him some enhancements over his normal human form). A purr emerged from his chest as he pulled himself up, the lingering effects of slumber refusing to leave from his body without a fight first. However, the good news was that headache was completely gone, the medication worked its magic after the fog had enveloped them and somehow brought them here to the middle of some dense vegetation. However, he stopped with his confused daze when those leopard ears picked up a noise from afar. Kyousuke could hear sounds, muffled, but still there, approaching them.

Immediately, he let out a loud growl, an attempt to wake up his teammates, warn them of impending danger, and convince whatever was approaching them to back off. “I think something is coming,” he said, his normal voice back again yet there was a bit of worry there. He glanced at his teammates.

“What should we do?"

ooc: FINALLY i'M SO SORRY GUYS
                                          ChocoCure

mimes in panic

Conservative Bookworm

4,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hi I WILL RUN UNTIL I CAN SEE THE SUNLIGHT AGAIN
                          hiI WILL RUN UNTIL I CAN SEE THE SUNLIGHT AGAIN

infamous ⊱ ■ ■ ANASTASIA VOLKOVA ⋯⋯

it really is infamous jsyk I put white text in all codingBURN MY DREADhiI WILL BREAK THE CHAINS
                    it really is infamous jsyk I put white text in all codingBURN MY DREADhiI WILL BREAK THE CHAINS

User Image

( ♔ ) HP: ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                        ( ♔ ) MP: ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                        ( ♔ ) Location: arena >> forest
                                                        ( ♔ ) Company: nakami, flynn, other people >> flynn, nasyndra

It was nice to see that Nakami was as jovial as ever. Well, nice wasn’t the best word to use – Anastasia
                                                        really didn’t care for the smaller girl’s happy-go-lucky attitude, it was annoying and made her job that
                                                        much harder than if the fox child was collected and organized – but the fact that Nakami was still acting
                                                        like the child she appeared to be showed that she wasn’t about to go on a rampage and ruin Anastasia’s
                                                        day. That was good, at least. The last things the Reaper needed at that point was a rampaging, soul-
                                                        stealing monster – the Reaper Council would definitely not look kindly at her ‘inability to contain one
                                                        single monster’, as the Council would put it. The thought of those words, the disgrace behind them,
                                                        made the white-haired girl shiver. How awful, she wouldn’t let that happen, no matter what. Even if t
                                                        hat meant she followed Nakami around every minute of the day. The determination filled every ounce
                                                        of her being, until her physical form was nothing but determination and desire to be better, better than
                                                        any Reaper before. She would not fail, she never failed, she was perfect in every way and failure wasn’t
                                                        even an option for her. That idea of success, of standing before the Council with her head held high,
                                                        brought a smile to Anastasia’s usually stoic face.

That didn’t last for very long, though – someone chose that particular moment in time to appear behind
                                                        Anastasia. Standing behind this girl was never a good idea, she was quick to draw her weapon and had a
                                                        tendency to wound first, ask questions later. However, the sudden appearance startled her – a rare
                                                        occurrence, given her power of psychic navigation. That fact alone – and the fact that someone in the
                                                        large group of people may have witnessed her careless display of surprise – made Anastasia very
                                                        annoyed, and she wasn’t in the best of moods to begin with. Her already ruined outlook only got worse
                                                        when she turned her head to take a look at who dared disrupt her in such a manner – only to see the
                                                        last person she wanted to see at that moment.

Flynn Lofgren, her senior in terms of years, a junior in terms of school years, and the one underclassman
                                                        in the whole school who dared to outright defy her authority, the one dirty spot on her otherwise
                                                        perfect record. He was a mystery, even to her, and while other students considered him a creep and a
                                                        weirdo, to Anastasia he was something much, much worse – a threat to her claim to perfection. He had
                                                        made it a habit to make snarky remarks towards her, and otherwise deny her the right to control him
                                                        and his life. The fact that he was chosen to be on her team that year just made things worse – she
                                                        couldn’t hurt him, at least not badly, that would put the mission in jeopardy, and that was something
                                                        Anastasia wasn’t willing to do.

“Please, keep your remarks to yourself, Lofgren” The girl’s voice was cold as ice as she threw him a look
                                                        over her shoulder, not bothering to turn around completely to look at him in the eyes – he was not
                                                        worth her precious time. “No one hear wishes to hear it, or you, for that matter. Now, disappear. I have
                                                        no time for you at the moment.”

She would have said much more, probably started a verbal fight which would end only when the
                                                        teachers got involved – it wasn’t the first time, would definitely not be the last as long as Flynn was
                                                        around and as annoying as he is. However, she didn’t get the chance – something terribly wrong was
                                                        going on in the Arena, something far more important than a petty argument with a boy over who said
                                                        what and who was wrong. A thick, black fog hung in the air, dark enough to render the eyes useless.
                                                        Anastasia could feel the other students around her, but soon they started to disappear – faint out of
                                                        consciousness or worse, she couldn’t know. They weren’t dead, of that she was sure – she would have
                                                        sensed if they did. However, it wasn’t that hard to imagine the possibility that this fog was messing with
                                                        her Reaper abilities as well, much like it messed with her sight.

Then everything went completely dark and Anastasia lost consciousness as well.

infamous ⊱ ■ ■ TIMESKIP ⋯⋯

As the light slowly returned to the Reaper’s eyes, something felt off. Even without opening her eyes and
                                                        taking a look around, Anastasia could feel that the surface under her body wasn’t the cold, smooth floor
                                                        of the Arena, but rather something soft, prickly and a tiny bit wet. Running her hand blindly along this
                                                        surface, the girl found out that she was lying on grass – her fingers could feel each individual blade. Still
                                                        refusing to open her eyes, Anastasia reached out her mind – she wasn’t alone. Next to her were two
                                                        individuals, she assumed they were her team-mates, meaning Flynn was one of them. Grand. Further
                                                        along, there were other students scattered throughout the area, all in groups of three. Then there were
                                                        other presences, harder, stronger, more pronounced and far more dangerous – those were the Oniki,
                                                        she guessed. There was one right around the corner from them…

With that information, Anastasia opened her eyes at last, lunging to her feet. Her hand automatically
                                                        reached for the hilt of her rapier – good, it was still there, she could defend herself with it. Now that she
                                                        had her sight, the girl could tell that she was in a forest, surrounded by trees so tall the sun barely got
                                                        through to the ground. Flynn and Nasyndra were sprawled on the grass nearby, seemingly knocked out
                                                        in the same way as Anastasia was. Still unconscious, that was a problem; she needed her team-mates
                                                        awake and aware so they could discuss strategy. The enemy presence was nearby, coming for them
                                                        slowly but surely, and while she could kill one Oniki alone, there were sure to be more around, and she
                                                        was not God. She couldn’t take them all on and protect her team-mates at the same time. So, as much
                                                        as she hated to admit it, she needed them.

“Wake up, Lofgren, you lazy moron.” She kicked the red-haired boy to the side, not quite as softly as she
                                                        should have given the situation, but she was still upset from before. The purple-haired Nasyndra was
                                                        treated much better – Anastasia poked her with the tip of her shoe. With that out of the way – she was
                                                        sure that at Lofgren at least was bound to wake up from the pain – she set about putting up a small
                                                        force-field around the three of them. A wall of semi-transparent energy, shimmering softly in the light,
                                                        the spherical construct would keep them alive even if the Oniki arrived before the other two were up
                                                        and ready for battle. How long it would last depended on the Oniki itself – Anastasia couldn’t tell just
                                                        how strong the enemy was just yet. All that was left for her now was to wait, drawing her rapier close
                                                        and ready. If need be, she would draw the creature’s attention and deal with it herself. For now.

( ♔ ) ACTIVITY LOG
                                                        [ FLYNN arrives to the scene ]
                                                        [ anastasia's mood becomes ANNOYED ]
                                                        [ anastasia passes out ]
                                                        [ anastasia wakes up in UNKNOWN LOCATION ]
                                                        [ anastasia finds FLYNN and NASYNDRA, unconcious ]
                                                        [ anastasia prepares to fight the coming oniki ]

Omnipresent Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                                                                          ABEL & YAMAGUCHI | UNKNOWN | MEMORII ━ STABLE

Prior to the events that pertained to Yamaguchi-senpai bursting onto the scene, Kou took to shamelessly studying Abel-san. While it may have not been long, the asmodian was still very much mortified to admit that she was so engrossed with picking the details of the elder apart that she nearly forget the woman even existed as a whole, much less remembered to acknowledged that the woman spoke at all. Smoothing her face of any displeasure, Kou calmly tweaked her perception of the woman, and changed her mindset to know that she was talking to as a person, and not a puzzle. “Yoshihara seems to be a bit more appropriate, and yes. As I remember, Yamaguchi-senpai looks a little like --.” Quickly sensing said man near her, Kou quickly scanned the already clotting groups. Spotting a familiar maroon head among the student body, she watched as the man slowly yet clumsily made his way over only to finally burst onto the scene with a flurry. “that” she muttered. Staying quiet she waited for him to gather his scattered wits. Yet before she could even remark or rebuke him for anything, Abel-san was there, muttering something along the lines of “Are you, um.” in quiet curiosity. It apparently took a moment for the man to realize his current predicament, and while he was at it, he automatically spurred into a bowed goo of mid-interrupted apologizes. Nodding at his sudden realization of her presence, she stood by as the newly-paired group introduced themselves. “And now that we found you, we can get to the bottom of these petty introductions. I’m Yoshihara Kou, Rank C, and I specialize in Close Combat and Gravitational forces.” Bowing a bit to complete the final introduction, she waited a bit as they respectively introduced themselves.

Seeing as how these were now her teammates for the rest of the elongated mission, the asmodian felt no harm in further getting to know her group. Or letting the group know her for the matter. Seeing as how Yamaguchi-senpai already knew of her and took care in remembering her as well as Abel-san’s brief show of personality, she was confident that any information given wouldn’t be used against her. Following the belief that knowledge was the best weapon on the field, Kou planned to get as many cards under the table as she possibly could. As far as any of them were concerned, glancing at the mission briefing, they were to obtain a keepsake and return it without dying. Considering they were to steal from an oniki, it was of the uttermost priority that she were to know the capabilities of her group. Kami knew what awful things, oniki were prone to. Thinking of the cards dealt into her hand, she deduced that, no. Insuring anyone’s life wouldn’t be too much of a trouble. Yamaguchi-senpai would probably resort to his invisibility rather than close combat, while Abel-san would be perfectly fine with the shade of the sun. Though, as she thought about it, the favored sunny conditions could possibly pose a meager threat to Abel-san’s vision, and with a teammate’s vision impaired, it would certainly be a trek through the terrain. Assuming they weren’t be attacked on sight first. “Seeing as how, we now know of each other. Are there any particular setbacks that we should know of?” she started. “For example, I have a lengthy cool-down time.

Personally, she felt a little exposed yet not at all at the same time. While, she knew they were somewhat good people, paranoia raged its pretty little head and began thinking of ways the two people could possibly stab her in the back for it. She knew it was silly, and simply preposterous. They seemed to be good people, with no ill feelings to speak of. Swallowing any other doubt down, ( which was still silly, she rebuked ), she made note of said weaknesses. Wait, what was she making a note of again? Blinking past the impending haze gathering at the edges of her eyesight, she stumbled and tripped into a heap on the floor. Raking her heavy eyes, across the other clotting groups, she clicked her tongue as the last few drops of consciousness registered the already slumbering students. As it was, paranoia wasn’t nearly enough to keep her awake, and as her vision finally blanked out, slurred curses at the mistress sputtered out into nothing.

T 1 M 3 5 K 1 P_ CODE 01.

Marcy groaned as an impending migraine made itself known ( drug induced loss of conscious did that to a person ). Not even daring to open her eyes, for fear of sunlight automatically assaulting her eyes, Marcy took to seeing through her other senses. The air seemed to be particularly rich in oxygen and kind of remind her of a forest. Nothing except for the occasional breeze flying through branches resounded through her surroundings and as for smell, Kou deduced that her teammates were very much with her. Shading her eyes from any incoming light, Kou blinked back the induced sleep and almost shuddered at the amount of paranoia creeping down her back. Gazing at her snoozing group mates, she lightly shook them awake. The better adapted her teammates were towards their current situation, the better. The mission briefing, however short term it was, told of an onikis residence. Residence meant home, and home usually meant breeding grounds. Breeding grounds meant multiple onikis. Already feeling the impending danger closing in, Kou’s shaking became more insistent and along the lines of ‘no-you-can’t-have-five-more-minutes and ‘get-the-hell-up’. Gazing up at the endless sky, Kou quickly floated into the air, hoping it would offer a birds eye view of the terrain. Gazing at the ‘things’ misfits proudly named, “Oniki”, Kou once again clicked her tongue. They were so surrounded. Dropping back to ground level, she deftly used her momentum to create a big enough impact to unleash a force field going out in about every way. Hopefully the very much needed push delayed her opponents by at least a fraction of a minute. Using the shrinking seconds she had left, she switched back to her teammates, waiting as they slowly regained consciousness. “Senpais, our mission has begun and we’re most definitely surrounded by a faction of onikis.” All hail the queen of no-sugar-coating.
                                                                                    Heart and Diamonds
                                                                                    Its a bit rushed

Limiterlys
                                                                                    and i kinda took the initiative. //sweatdrops

Senshi

User Image

The female rolled over on her side. She curled a small ball. Her eyes opened. She blinked slowly, trying to make sense of her surroundings. She caught sight of leaves and the trunks of trees. Her eyes closed again before she opened up them again. Trees!? Akemi sat up quickly, causing her head to pound. She bit her lip to keep from screaming. Panic began to rise in her; where the heck was she!? The last thing she remembered was being in the arena. After that it was blank. Her head hurt…what happened to her? The freshman rubbed her head as she stood up. She wobbled a bit and fell to her knees. Her limbs felt stiff…didn’t that mean she was out for a long time? Her eyes glanced up at the sky; it wasn’t dark or even darkening. Her brows furrowed and she struggled to stand up again. The female scanned the forest ground for a stick big enough to help her walk. She did have her staff on her, but it was for battling purposes only, but as she stared at the bare ground she realized it would have to do. Akemi placed the staff down and shifted her weight onto the staff.

Akemi looked around the forest. Her head was still pounding and she still could feel the effects of whatever was given to her. Was this the mission that was spoken about? If it was, where were her team members? She never did manage to find them. Maybe they were near her? ‘Where could they be?’ she wondered, ‘and how will I know if it’s them, especially if their asleep?’
                    the answer to her question soon came to her; ‘I can just ask them.’ The ex-gangster began to walk around the area where she woke up. It didn’t take her long to spot a girl with purple hair asleep. How could she not have noticed her before? The girl wasn’t far from where she had awakened. Her eyebrows raised as the female before her snored. 'How did I not find her sooner?’ Akemi thought to herself before nudging the girl with her stick.

She didn’t budge.

The female tried again. Again the purple haired female did not budge. Akemi sighed and pondered whether or not she should strike her with her staff. The blonde smirked. She had a different method of waking her up. Her mind began to drift off as she stuck her finger into her mouth.

Akemi turned around at the sound of somebody calling her. ‘Kemi-chan?’ confusion struck her. Nobody she knew called her that. She liked the nickname. The female followed the sound of the voice until she had reached the group she had just left. Akemi shifted her weight from one foot to the other awkwardly. “You said you could help me find my teammates?” she asked the girl with cat eats. She believed they were called ‘Neko’, but she couldn’t be sure. “How?” she asked curiously.

Her finger jerked downwards as she jumped a few feet in the air. Was she remembering what happened before? The female gagged and took her wet finger out of her mouth. She tried to remember more but her mind blanked. Weird. Akemi shook her head before lowering herself to the ground next to the female. The blonde smirked before plunging her finger into the purple haired female’s ear. Just then she heard some branches snap from nearby. Her head snapped up and she jerked her finger away as she scanned the trees. Unless it was the third member of her team she was beginning to think the mission was about to start.

At least the pounding in her head had gone away.

#89AE78- Speaking
#FFAD98- Thinking
#4EA199- Others speaking

⒈[forest] ⒉[purple haired female] ⒊['Look's like the mission's about to start.'] ⒋ [angry] ⒌ [ooc: tell me if I got anything wrong.]

MyLeilah

ChocoCure

Excitable Fairy

User Image
          User Image
          location the forest blank with ezra & silas ___________
          User Image

• indent This was Sachi's second year at Tanashi Academy, but that didn't mean that things were any easier for her. Throughout the orientation, she had her older brother's shirt sleeve in one hand, and the arm of a teddy bear in the other. Her cellphone Nanako was in the pocket of her skirt. As much as she felt uncomfortable with it, Sachi was in her green school uniform. But when her older brother, Hibi's, back was turned, she had slipped off her shoes before they left the dorm they shared. In short, all she was wearing on her legs were knee socks.

indent Truth be told, Sachi wasn't fully paying attention to the orientation. It wasn't until the rooms started buzzing with conversation and people started walking around did she finally take notice of what was going on. Even so, Sachi didn't want to leave her brother, and stubbornly clutched at his hand instead. She did take notice of her teammate's names, however, a Ezra Shaw and a Silas Sayman.

indent 'Nanako.'

indent As a response, Sachi felt her cellphone buzz once in her pocket.

indent 'New text. Receiver Hibi. Content: Nii, what do we do now? End.'

indent 'Message sent.'

indent Unfortunately, it was sometime after this did Sachi grow exceedingly drowsy, nodding her head repeatedly before jolting herself back awake. The next thing she knew, she had slumped onto the ground, her hand slipping out of her older brother's before she fell asleep on the floor.

- - TiMESKiPPiNG !!

indent The first thing Sachi did when she woke up was to look around for her brother. Promptly sitting straight up from her place on the forest ground. A quick glance around the area and she saw shrubbery, trees, as well as two blonde males asleep out on the ground like she had once been.

indent 'Nii? Nii?!'

indent Whimpering slightly as she scrambled backwards, her hand brushed against something familiarily soft. Glancing down, she spotted the teddy bear that she had been brought along with her. Snatching it up like it was her lifeline, Sachi huddled up against the base of a tree, burying her face into the back of the bear's head. A part of her wanted to burst out into tears right then and there, but the logical part of her head was demanding that she stay calm so she could figure out what was going on. Yet all the logic in her head wasn't enough to stop her from shivering or hyperventilating in terror.

ooc )) a little rushed because I'm trying to play catch up > <

Amzy12341
                                          Alcmarir
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Vampire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              Ezra Eli Shaw

After the annoying nagging by a blue haired male one of Ezra's team members called him over. Letting out a soft inaudible sigh he headed over to the voice. He wasn't exactly thrilled to be working in a group but he supposed it would have to do. When he arrived he noticed a blonde male standing confidently before him. Ezra, not being much of a talk simply nodded at the male who he assumed must be Silas, hoping he would understand the gesture as them being teammates. He was an odd looking guy. First off, he had long hair that was not tied back, that was going to make combat more difficult. Secondly he was dressed a bit too formal for a mission. Third, something about him just seemed off. Ezra was sure he wasn't going to be very happy being in this man's company. His tone was so arrogant and demanding. Silas was going to be a bit of a nuisance. However, he was someone who seemed like they would want to take charge so that would mean that Ezra could follow orders without having to speak up too often. It might not be an easy first mission but at least he wouldn't have to be too uncomfortable.

Ezra simply stared at his new teammate not attempting to make conversation. He just didn't want to lose track of him. He was also trying to gauge what type of powers the male had. Mmm, can't you smell that? The voice chimed in once more. So many exotic treats for us to try here. Why not have a little sample? You seem interested in that incubus why not try him? Ezra had to admit that the smell was intoxicating in the room. Sure, no blood was split but he could still sense it through their flesh. Ezra was able to control himself in situations like this though. As long as no one actually bled he would be fine. Go ahead give it a taste incubus is quite delicious. We have drained his kind before. Getting annoyed Ezra responded to the voice. I have never drained from anyone before. Will you just leave me alone? You are giving me a headache. The voice laughed, Leave you alone? I could never do that. How else am I supposed to escape this hell? Ezra wanted to ignore the voice but it was starting to annoy him. Just cut it out I am going on my first mission soon and I don't need you screwing up my concentration. The voice sighed, Fine, but only because getting stronger might remind you what you really are. Get your old strength back then you might remember. Ezra decided not to respond no matter how much he argued with the voice about not being a killer it never gave in. The argument was a dead end that he refused to revisit.

All of a sudden a dark mist enveloped Ezra. It was thick and he couldn't see a damn thing through it. Better get use to this boy. Once I am free this is all you will see. It laughed and Ezra began feeling extremely light headed. He struggled to stay awake but it was no use. He toppled towards his teammate, Silas. He could smell the blood in the other blonde's veins as he leaned his weight against him. He tried to move backwards away from the male but when he did he only managed to fall down onto the ground. Soon we will have eternal darkness once more. The voice mocked him. It didn't take long for Ezra to completely lose consciousness.

TIME SKIP

When Ezra finally woke up he felt disoriented. He glanced around trying to figure out where he was. There was a lot of greenery and no buildings in sight. It seemed he was in a forest. The last thing he remembered was waiting for his last teammate and now he was in a forest? It just seemed odd. He slowly got up on his feet before noticing Silas and a girl with them. Silas was still asleep but the girl looked as if she woke up even before he had. She was up against a tree holding onto a stuffed toy for dear life as she shook in terror. Is that the girl who is with us? "Sachiko?" He asked looking at the frightened female. He wondered what had her so frightened. Sure, being moved like this was a bit strange but with some careful thinking they could find their way out. He wished she would stop freaking out like that though, if she kept this up then it would pretty much just be him and Silas. Ezra wasn't sure if he would be able to handle to obnoxious man on his own. Since the annoying male wasn't up yet he decided he should try to do something to cheer her up. So he did what he saw a few parents do when their child was scared. He walked up to the female and placed his left hand on her head and gently patted it a few times. Ezra really had no idea how to interact with other people.

A sick thought can devour the body's flesh more than fever or consumption.

Location: Forest With: Silas and Sachiko Feeling: Annoyed/Excited OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces