Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( im going on mobile mode, so if i reply slow, i deeply apologize ^^'' ))

Fashionable Sweetie

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"In time, I will make others realize my importance and strength."

User Image
The rays of the sun that reflected into the training room were not a disturbance but infact a soothing sensation as they hit Hallynn's skin and warmed its touch. She had been up just in time to get in a bit of training as she practiced a few moves from Muay thai and then had decided to meditate instead. The girl wore a loose shirt and a pair of shorts as she sat crossed legged. Her massive blond hair had been forced back into a ponytail so that it did not get in the way and irritate her face. She had only been in there for perhaps twenty minutes before pushing herself up and make way out of the door and down the hall, the sound idle chatter flying in one ear and out the other as she made the attempt to ignore those whom she knew nothing of. Making way back to her room Hallynn would scrummage through her belongings to find a long black skirt, a short sleeved blouse and a pair of black sandals. Quickly putting them on and would head out the door. She was unsure wither or not she had to work in cafe that day and needed to recheck so that she wouldn't miss her shift, again.

Crossing over the bridge she would wrap her arms over her chest as she passed some boy who stood there with some deranged look on his face. He must be some pervert. Her thoughts were showing on her face as she quickly scurried past and would then let her long legs carry her off in a sprint. After some time her target was in sight. The cafe was before Hallynn and whom else did she see, none other then her beloved co-worker Bianca. With outstretched and open arms, the girl would pounce and claim Bianca in embrace "My dear! Tell me do I work?" With a smile she would tilt her head and let go, fixing her skirt and top.

████ █████ ███ ████ █████ ███ ████ █████ ███ ████ █████ ███ ████ █████ ███

User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Clothes: Long Black skirt and white half sleeve blouse
Health: 50 HP//50 HP
Theme ♪:
Thoughts:
Crush: N/A
((Out Of Condoms: ))

Devoted Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bianca Fontaine
"I'm making things up again (kind of)."

Bianca's eyes widened. Crap! French! She slapped a hand over her mouth, her face heating up in a mix of embarrassment and anger. "Well apparently you don't take enough of language to have good grammar," she mumbled. "'You is' isn't proper." Really, she was just coming up with an excuse since her reference to Grease failed miserably.

When he offered to give her a ride, Bianca hesitated. It'll look really bad to his fangirls... and Ten-chan might get worried... She glanced at her bookbag. On the other hand, if I don't get help from my teachers, I'm toast on the exam. If I don't do well, what if I get sent back to France!!?

She swallowed back a retort, staring at the ground stubbornly as her arm moved on its own, lightly taking the helmet. "I'm only letting you do this because I need to study," she quickly explained, fumbling with the headpiece. She'd never ridden anything like a motorcycle before, so it made her slightly nervous. "Will this thing really not fall over?"

When she was suddenly glomped, Bianca squeaked in surprise. "Lynn-san! Um... I th-think so!"

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

Capтaїй Оvєґacнїєvєя Aт Уоця $єґvїcё

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

User Image

»» It was a bright morning and Ittoki was already waking up three hours ahead of everyone, being Captain Overachiever this was a normal thing. Ittoki was sitting in his Student Council desk making sure everything was in order and not out of place. Being Student Council president was a very high role for the young red head, but he took it with the most serious face. After an hour or two of looking through paper and studying a bit for the exam today Ittoki quietly got up and headed out for his classes. " Hmm.. Maybe I should swig by the pool and have a quick swim?" Ittoki thought to himself, "Noo, I can't. I don't want to late." Then muttered in a sad tone. Pacing himself, the young president reached his classroom and was the first one there again. Looking down at his watch he saw that he was 40 minutes early, he could of had that swim he wanted. Sadly sighing at this realization, he just walked to the band room to kill the extra 40 minutes he had.

»» Sliding the band room door open brighten the mood of the young president. Ittoki sat at his favorite spot in the room, and began to play his saxophone. Looking out the window of his favorite spot, Ittoki remember his grandfather and switches instruments in favor of him. The keys of the ivory piano begin to play.

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

Hощ Maу Tокї Dокїї Hєlp Уоц?

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌
Jonathon watched her slowly take the helmet away from. "My apologies for my grammar then..." He helps her climb on the back of the motorcycle. "Study for the test eh? Then ill go to the school as fast as i can if you want. And no worries, ive been riding this motorcycle for two years now and i havent been into one single accident." He puts on his helmet and grabs her arms an put it around his waist. "I suggest you hold on tight if you dont want to fall out..." Pictures of her falling out of the motorcycle as soon as he moves a little bit made him laugh a little but he hid his face and also cautious at the same time. "I dont want someone to be flying off while i drive."

Jonathon starts driving and drove really fast. He kept making sure that girl was okay, while he was driving, from time to time. As soon as he reaches the school, he parks on his spot and pretends to almost fall. He laughs. "Sorry, just wanted to see how you would react to that.." He stops laughing and waits for her to get off.

Devoted Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bianca Fontaine

Bianca would have continued a conversation with her coworker, but she was suddenly being forced to touch the senior. When the motorcycle blasted off, she understood why, digging her nails into him. Her eyes were shut tight as her body froze in terror. Don't let me die, don't let me die...!

When they arrived, Bianca wasn't over it. She was still clutching onto him, imagining a deathly fall. Her teeth chattered quietly. Is it over? Is it over?

Beloved Werewolf

User Image

A XX N XX G XX E XX L XXXX K XX N XX I XX G XX H XX T

Miss Vice President Princess

User Image

Angel leaned back against her wall in her dorm room, which she requested to have by herself. Her blonde hair tucked back into a messy bun, her blue eyes trained on some paperwork in front of her. She chewed on her lip a habit that she needed to break. She came in early this morning to fill out some paperwork and to look over the opening ceremonies for later this afternoon. She grumbled and scribbled on a different sheet of paper, trying to figure out these costs.

She rolled her eyes and put them aside. She'd worry about them later. Angel got dressed in a nice looking uniform, black skirt, white short sleeve blouse with a tan sweater with a plunging V-neck that has three buttons at the bottom. Black socks and polished shoes. She left the dorm and made her way into the school wondering if the President was awake.

She was looking over some more papers that she had brought with her down the hallway, when light beautiful music trickled down the hall. She smiled and headed in that direction. She leaned against the door frame and looked in at her President. "Skerting your duties already Ittoki?" Angel said holding up the Ceremony papers with a raised brow, teasing him.

User Image
Jonathon tried to move but Bianca was holding him really tight. He coughed trying to get her attention. "Bianca... We're here already. Youve been holding onto me for like a good five minutes since we got here." He takes off his helmet and turned his head to look at her. She looked scared. He smiled a little. "I told you, you can trust me. Im a good driver, but of course you dont know that when you couldve.. You had your eyes shut the whole time didnt you?"

Jonathon touches her hands and tried to move it. It was like she glued her hands on him. "Biaaaaaancaaaaaa, you can get go noooow." He sighs and puts his arm on the motocycle handle, leaning his head on his head. 'This is going to take a while...' He slightly smiles.

Devoted Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bianca Fontaine

Bianca continued her trance of paralyzation, still processing the motorcycle ride. Such unnatural movement. Inhumane! I can't go that fast at my best sprint! What is this... this sorcery!!? I always had to walk to school or drive! I can deal with that just fine! This... motorcycle, though, is freaking me out. I'm exposed, just like running, but its speed is too incredible.

"I've decided I don't like motorcycles," she squeaked definitively.

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

User Image

»» Startled Ittoki, turned to the lovely V.P.P in a blush expression. " S-skerting, I wasn't really. Y-you see had some extra time and.." Stuttering in a nervous tone, the red head calmed himself down. Taking in some deep breathes the young president notice the Ceremony papers in his Vice Presidents hands.

»» "So you were the one who had those papers." Ittoki chuckled to himself. Thinking back to early that morning he was searching high and low to where he had last places those papers. The red head was please to know it was in the hands of his Vice President and gave a soft smile. "Well, at least I'm glad you had them and not some stranger."

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌
Jonathon looks at Bianca. "It was your first time riding a motorcycle, i understand. I was scared the first time i rode a motorcycle too. Buuuut, if youre not going to like motorcycles for the rest of your life, i guess i cant give you rides anymore then?" He smirks and gets off the motocycle. "Dont you need to study for a test...?"

Jonathon stands in front of Bianca and carefully takes the helmet off of her. Then he puts both helmets on the back. "You know... I can probably get coach to get you out of tha class for today. Then you can have extra time to study. How do you think i always pass my tests?" He grabs her phone out of her pocket without asking and puts his number in it. Then he puts it back in her pocket. "Call or text me if you want me to get you out of the class. I got to go run some errands for coach." He messes her hair and smiles. "Cya. Ill see you later... Maybe" He grabs his backpack and starts walking off.

Beloved Werewolf

User Image

A XX N XX G XX E XX L XXXX K XX N XX I XX G XX H XX T

Miss Vice President Princess

User Image

Angel smiled softly, her cheeks slightly pink. She cleared her throat and handed him the papers willingly. "Of course. You know how organized I am. Sorry for not telling you I took them." Her eyebrows furrowed together, slightly frustrated.

"But I can't for the life of me figure out where to put the stage. I was thinking in the gardens, but we won't have enough for the student body to fit inside without breaking a fire code." Angel said chewing on her lip, still un able to break that habit.

Her long blonde eyelashes fluttered up, as her blue eyes glanced at Ittoki. "What do you think we should do, President?" she asked seriously, leaning against the wall but still remained close to him.

User Image

Devoted Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bianca Fontaine

Bianca was taken aback by his comment, snapping out of her terror. She rested her hands on her hips when he snatched her phone. "I don't believe in shortcuts, sorry," she muttered, taking the phone back. "Oh, and thanks for the ride," she reluctantly called back before jogging away toward the main building. Geez, what an arrogant guy.

Bianca entered the building, suddenly too bored to do much. I don't wanna study... GAH. I wanna pass, though...! She briefly considered asking 'Captain Overachiever' for help, but figured he was off flirting with the Vice President. Both students were probably working, or so the pink-haired girl thought as she roamed the halls. "What to do, what to do..."

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

User Image

»» "Oh no, it's fine. Don't worry yourself about it." in a calming tone while accepting the handed papers. The young president began to flip through the papers and skim along the text. Listening to his Vice President say of the Ceremony she was right, if they had put the stage in the gardens then there wouldn't be any room for the student body and having a fire code is something Ittoki did not want for this Ceremony. " Maybe we could have the stage in front of the school in court yard?" the young president suggested. "The court yard would be big enough and having this building as the background would look nice."

»» Ittoki continued to ponder the placement of the stage. He would have to get his math and judgement right on this for it to be perfect. Ittoki was really Captain Overachiever when it came down to stuff like this. "Hey, if your not busy after testing would you mind coming to the court yard with me for a second judgement on this idea?" looking up to his Vice President who was standing against the wall. "It's always best to have a second voice on these sorts of things", the red head thought to himself.

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌

█║▌║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█│║▌
User Image

Jake decided it was best to start walking to Business Admin Class, he got to his dorm in 10 minutes, grabbed his book bag, and locked the door behind him, 13 minutes later, he was in class, he had a black inked pen and a mechanical pencil, the teacher was writing things on the bored and Jake was taking notes like everyone else, he continued doing this for the next hour or so..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff