Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tanas Guardian
Tanas narrowed her eyes. "What should we do about it?" Whispered Tanas. <Something is not right about him. I don't like it. He'll kill everyone of the vamps if we don't something.>
*appears behind her*i won't but if i see any vampires killing any humans i won't hasait to kill them
*looks at her and her friend*
Suki stared up at the impressive school. She swallowed and readjusted her backpack. She'd been given a chance to go to this elite school via scholarship and so she knew she was going to be looked down upon.

Walking into the front doors she looked around, trying to find the office to pick up her schedule.

((Sorry I was gone for so long))
hey! can i just be a student? i like to talk a lot. i like to fight (especially in sports). I think vampires are ok if they are nice, but most aren't that nice. Thank you!

can u PM me if i can join?
*A girl meanders onto campus, wearing black. A bookbag holding a sketchbook hangs from her shoulder.*

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Would it be ok if I joined in as well?

Common Alias: Dusk
Grade: 4th year/Senior
Human
Description, Physical and Mental: About six feet, weighs around 140 lbs. Red hair. Default red eyes, but changes according to mood. Fairly sharp features, slight goatee. Pale, lanky, almost a nerd's build. Wears the same stuff as seen in the avatar, but carries a wooden sword (bokuto) under the back of his flannel shirt. A nice guy who has a habit of sneaking up on people, Dusk prefers to take life as it comes, and cracks down when he feels it is needed. Has no problem with vamps, but tends to shy away from other people anyway. Works alone.
Bio: After Dusk finished his junior year, his parents decided he needed to toughen up to a high level. When they heard about Survival High School, they figured the insanity would make Dusk more firm. Without really telling him, they carted him off with only some clothes and his wooden sword. They paid for the entire term, and they don't expect to see him until the term is over.

Dapper Businesswoman

((Sure it's ok... and Leon... you can't just go in people's minds, you may be a bounty hunter, but you CAN'T read minds. Please stop powergaming.))

Iyasu looked at Sykler with expressionless eyes before turning and walking towards the school entrance. "Come on, Tanas, we'll show him who he thinks he can issue orders to."
*walks in* are there any vampires here right now? i am not prepared to defend myself!

Dapper Businesswoman

((Nyakoness, could you please give a description of yourself and what name you would like to be known as?))

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Hmph...So this is the elite school, Survival High? Why in divinity would anyone build it over an hours walk from the train station?! This had really better be worth it... *The thoughts Yugure would have resounded quite well for any telepath, as they were laced with irritation. The red-haired and red eyed young man slowly meandered toward the front interest, ignoring the groups of people nearby. Even with his backpack covering most of his back, anyone paying attention would see the wooden hilt under Dusk's black and white flannel shirt. As he walked, Yugure, or Dusk as his closer friends knew him, couldn't understand why a wicked aura surrounded the place, or why class didn't begin until sundown. With a shrug, Dusk weaved his way around two girls, one wearing a rather interesting black coat. . .
i like to talk a lot. i like to fight (especially in sports). I think vampires are ok if they are nice, but most aren't that nice. i am a young girl. 3 people represent me...iceehotgrrrl, nyako_chan, and catlvr3 (not to metion myself). I would just like to be a student. i dont want any vampires to attack me! (just call me nyako)
(hello is this place dead)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces