Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taji_rain
Taji closed her eyes

o0(one...two...three..four...

Dante though .o0(she seems to be in a physic trance of some sort. she cant hear me yet...ill wait for a responce)
spardante
Taji_rain
Taji closed her eyes

o0(one...two...three..four...

Dante though .o0(she seems to be in a physic trance of some sort. she cant hear me yet...ill wait for a responce)

Taji looked up at the boy unfortanly the room was still spining "I'm fine thank you." She said
darkness sighed..o well im bailin..ill come back tommorrow

(( srry but i rly have 2 go))
Alicia frowned as she couldnt find a place to sit. Finaly seeing an emptly table in the corner of the room, Alicia made her way towards there. To her surprised a preppy girl stuck her foot out infront of her causing alicia to trip and fall on her face dropping all of her books and as her guitar hit the ground she heard a loud crack. She just laid there face down as the girl and her possy laughed at her. Welcome to the school. Freak. Alicia took a big breath and sat up on her knees picking everything she had up. She knew that if she overreacted and started yelling she could unleash somthing inside of her that could possibly kill them. Alicia not looking at any one around her put her books away and picked up her guitar feeling a large dent in the side.
((G2G guy sorry))
DarknessLost
dark sighed and turned down her cd player "i really need better social skills"..she sat their and stared into the cafeteria window.....they all look so happy...they disgust me.

*Dante was unfirmiliar with the term of disgust, everyone was so open where he grew up, he senced dark's feelings after seeing her face threw the window and looked away befre she noticed his glare of confusion*
Xtwistedxedenx
Alicia frowned as she couldnt find a place to sit. Finaly seeing an emptly table in the corner of the room, Alicia made her way towards there. To her surprised a preppy girl stuck her foot out infront of her causing alicia to trip and fall on her face dropping all of her books and as her guitar hit the ground she heard a loud crack. She just laid there face down as the girl and her possy laughed at her. Welcome to the school. Freak. Alicia took a big breath and sat up on her knees picking everything she had up. She knew that if she overreacted and started yelling she could unleash somthing inside of her that could possibly kill them. Alicia not looking at any one around her put her books away and picked up her guitar feeling a large dent in the side.

.o0(harder to make friends than i thought)

Dante walked up to Alicia and helped her pick up her books.

"Dont mind thoes jerks...mind if I join you??"

Dante smiled and handed her her books

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
Name: Grey Godspeed
Grade: 10
Discription: see siggy
Group:....(stands alone)
Classes: (um...i'll check )
Weapon: Has a silver sword(Gin Ryu) and a hidden blade in his sleeve.
Race:Fox demon / human
Name: Toni
Discription: long sliver hair, weras black clothes, and baggy jeans, never touches a dress, gold eyes, tan skin, and sliver inu ears
Group: Performing Arts/Lit/History Person
Classes: AP Acting, AP Music, AP History, AP Lit, AP Vocals, & AP Mock Trail
Weapon: sword, and any hand held weapons
Race: 1/2 Inu Spirit Youkai
Alicia wipped a tear from her face and opened the guitar case seeing a large dent in the guitar."My tc-thinline" She said quietly to herself as she rubbed her hand over the dent. Alicia looked back up a the girls laughing and sighed. She then looked up at the boy trying to help her. She looked down at the ground."If you want to." She said quietly as she stood up and curled a strand of hair behind her ear.
Xtwistedxedenx
Alicia wipped a tear from her face and opened the guitar case seeing a large dent in the guitar."My tc-thinline" She said quietly to herself as she rubbed her hand over the dent. Alicia looked back up a the girls laughing and sighed. She then looked up at the boy trying to help her. She looked down at the ground."If you want to." She said quietly as she stood up and curled a strand of hair behind her ear.

*As alicia and Dante walked away dante spun around and shot a blow gun into one of the idiot girls milk as it exploded in her hair, he winked and smiled and turned again flapping his wings in a dragon tertitorial manner*

"They broke your guitar???" he asked simpatheticly. "that sucks!!"

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
Name: Grey Godspeed
Discription: see siggy
Group:....(stands alone)
Classes: Precal hon., ap govement, chemistry, Computers, cooking, and English 12
Weapon: Has a silver sword(Gin Ryu) and a hidden blade in his sleeve.
Race:Fox demon / human
spardante
Xtwistedxedenx

*As alicia and Dante walked away dante spun around and shot a blow gun into one of the idiot girls milk as it exploded in her hair, he winked and smiled and turned again flapping his wings in a dragon tertitorial manner*

"Yes they did" She said quietly."It was one of the only possesions that I have" Alicia sat down at the table and looked down at the guitar not getting over how cruel some people could be. Alicia knew that she could be increadably crule back but she didnt want to be like them. But sometimes. She just didnt know.
So what race are you from?? Oh yeah....Im Dante whats your name???
Xtwistedxedenx
spardante
Xtwistedxedenx

"Yes they did" She said quietly."It was one of the only possesions that I have" Alicia sat down at the table and looked down at the guitar not getting over how cruel some people could be. Alicia knew that she could be increadably crule back but she didnt want to be like them. But sometimes. She just didnt know.

Is there anything I can do to help??? How much would a new one cost???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff