Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 >

Hesitant Dreamer

User Image

WHERE DO YOU GO,
        WHEN IT GETS DARK
        AND IS THERE ROOM
        xx For me THERE ?

xxxxxxxx Miracle sun,
        xxxxxStay WITH ME TONIGHT
        xxxxxxxxxxxWe don't wanna be WITHOUT you.
            W.e'll c.ome a.long s.o...
        petitehibouxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx
        xx save a place for usxxwe don't wanna bexxleft alonexx

xxx Luca xnamex Paole
            xxx"strengthxofx нєαʀт xwillxcarryxyouxthroughxthexhardestxofxtrials"
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As per his usual habits, Luca lingered in the infirmary. Thanks to his OCD, there was little for the man to do inside aside from give all the equipment a good cleaning, as he usually did. Despite his knowledge that everything was in order, the man found himself checking and rechecking supplies around the room. He was trying to distract himself from the time, with no real success. Luca had taken great measures to mark the day, dreading the dance. Thanks to his family, he wasn’t one to welcome formal affairs. Despite his apprehension, he was attempting to put his best foot forward however, to both make a better impression upon his coworkers after the events a few weeks ago, and to prove to himself that he could handle social gatherings. As much as he wanted to hide away in the infirmary, Luca knew he wouldn’t be able to spend the entire night in here, even if he enjoyed the smell of antiseptic.

After checking for the third time that everything was squared away, he glanced at the clock, knowing that a majority of his nerves were stemming from his hunger. Every time he had to imbibe in his special dietary needs, he was nervous. The bespectacled man walked to the door and poked his head out into the hall. Luca stood a few minutes looking up and down the hall. After seeing no one head his way directly with injuries, he closed the door and allowed himself to drift to the back of the room. Along the wall sat a freezer and from its cold depths the blonde produced a bag of blood. He kept himself from staring at it long, connecting it to an IV stand. The doctor took off his coat and tossed it onto a nearby bed, pulling a curtain to obscure him in case anyone happened to wander in. With practiced motions he rolled up one of his sleeves, cleaning the crease of his elbow as he lowered himself onto one of the cots. He had no trouble putting the needle into his vein and starting the drip, laying back and closing his eyes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        " KEEPfriendON... "

_____________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

______
_¹「 ██ : Infirmary____ _____²「 ██ : Nervous/Hungerx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
______________▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
thirteenspacesfifteenspacesxx
__________________³「 ██ : Noone _____⋆「 ██ :Luca is up again, open for interaction or w/e__________

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hesitant Dreamer

rawr<3<3▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ ▮▮▮▮▮▮ OOOOOO↳there's a tangle and a knot
THAT I CANNOT REPAIR...
()()() ╴╴╴╴╴i'm a tragedy, i'm ugly, i'm trying to hide.
.ISAY "HELLO", THEN WAVE "GOODBYE"xxxxxx

xx////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THERE'S x NOTHING xLEFT xTO xTAKE xBUT xI xSTILL xTRY xTO xREACH ,
SWALLOW xIT xALL xDOWN, xYET xI xCAN'T xSEEM xTO xBREATHE.
JUST xA xSINGLE xPULL xOF xMINE, xNOTHING xELSE xWOULD xSUFFICE.
I xTAKE xIT xIN, xNOW xI'M xALIVE...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tinsley turned the meat over and used the spatula to press it into the pan, giving it an even sear. She loved the smell of meat, being a creature that feasted on it exclusively made her appreciate the product more than most. She could recognize all the subtle smells and flavors. The zombie was thankful that Adrastea helped to pull her attention away from her task, glancing back at the girl beside her. If it hadn’t been for her, Tinsley probably would have tried to slide the slice in the pan down her throat already. Adrastea spoke of family, something that Tinsley noticed the girl valued, she always enjoyed hearing about her family, learning something every time. “Aunt Connie? She sounds wonderful.” Tinsley smiled, trying to picture Adrastea and her Aunt in a kitchen. She was sure her imagination made it much more serene than the reality.

The zombie paused when Adrastea explained her reasons for not telling her earlier about her plan to cook something for the dance. She stared at the girl before looking back to the meat in the pan, shifting her weight from one leg to the other. “I was helping a few students with outfits for the occasion. But I’m a fast sower, it didn’t take me that long to make what they wanted. I can always find time to help my friends Adrastea.” She gave the girl a smile in hopes to have her realize that she meant what she said. She imagined that if she’d been here earlier helping cook, she wouldn’t have spent so much time trying to decide between ribbons or lace for some of the accents on her dress.

Tinsley looked back to the meat, turning it again. It looked to be almost ready, which made her pleased. Adrastea looked to be finishing up her sauce as well. When she let out a laugh, the zombie looked at her curiously before looking away bashfully. Tinsley wouldn’t deny her hunger, not to Adrastea in any case. She also wasn’t one to turn down a taste of meat that smelled this delicious, her face brightening at Tea before she used a knife to cut a sliver from the cut of meat. Having no fear of the hot pan, Tinsley plucked the morsel from the pan and put it in her mouth, closing her eyes as she gave a pleased noise of approval. There was barely any chewing as the zombie held her hand over her mouth, nodding toward the pan. “That is…really delicious. I’m willing to bet this will be one of the best food options at the dance tonight.“ The zombie complimented the chef cheerily, wiping her mouth before lowering her hand.

A date? Well…no, I’ve been occupied.” Tinsley replied after a moment of thought. The zombie was not the most sociable or outgoing, so she doubted even if she hadn’t been spending her time making costumes she would be bold enough to ask someone to go with her. And she doubted with an appearance like hers, tall, pale, and stitched together, that someone would be chopping at the bit to ask her to the dance. Not that she was bothered by the thought, used to it by this point. She looked to Tea curiously. “Do you have a date Adrastea?” Tinsley asked her friend, curious what her plans for the night might be.

((ooc))

x
                                                    ℓ σ c α т ι σ ɴXXXXXXxxxxм σ σ ∂XXXXXXxxxxc σ м ρ α ɴ чXXXXXX
                                                    Home Economics Roomxxxxxxxxxxx Curious/Happy xxxxxxxxxxx Adrastea xxxx
                                                    XXXXXXxxxxт н σ υ ɢ н т sXXXXXX
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxx I'm looking forward to seeing what all of the food will be like at the dance. xxxx

thanatos606

Enduring Poster

User Image

I can’t believe my eyes
We’ve fallen down
We’re blinded by dark skies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tinsley expressed her opinion of Adrastea foodstuffs, the smaller girl smiled in response. It was rare that others tasted her cooking, and even when those rare moments occurred, she could never be sure if she could trust the words of those she served. When she served her father, mother, or other various family members, Thanatos had no way of knowing if they actually enjoyed her food, or were merely being nice to the youngest member of the Surrexit family. She also occasionally brought food to her pets, but their nods of approval were meaningless. They were hers, and she was their master. She expected nothing from them but approval, no matter if she served them fine cuisine, or random assorted garbage. If they dared to say otherwise, most were punished immediately. Torture, the removal of limbs, some were even shipped away to something Adrastea's aunt often referred to as 'The Farm'. Adrastea herself was unfamiliar with the actual location, but when her pets returned months later, they were always far more docile than when they left.

"Really? No date?" Adrastea said, seemingly surprised by the zombie's answer. "That's...odd. The mating rituals here seem to be rather misguided. You're tall. You're strong. You're skin is rather light, and your hair is...blonde, whitish blonde. I believe that that combination is considered...What's the word I'm looking for? Attractive! That's the word I'm looking for. This language is difficult, so many words." As the younger girl spoke, she began collecting her items. At one point, she opened a portal that she kept in the corner of the room and dumped her cooking supplies and left over plates and utensils inside. "Why don't you go to the dance with me instead? It would be much more fun than attending with one of those...others." Adrastea hesitated to call the other students animals, because that was far too kind a description. She thought insects would suit them more. "There's no need to answer now. We have a few more things to do. We have to take this stuff to the other room. Grab the pan, please."

Adrastea waited for Tinsley to do as instructed before leading her friend out of the room and into the hallway. They walked across campus, quickly finding themselves inside of the large room that would soon house most of the student body during the upcoming dance. There was already a large crowd of students in attendance, but none of them seemed to be enjoying themselves. Earlier that morning, there had been an incident. A female student had accidentally exposed herself, and was subsequently photographed. While she appeared to have dealt with the issue herself, punishment was still required. It hadn't taken Thanatos long to round up a large portion of those involved, and along with others that were being punished for others reasons, they were all decorating for the dance. While the other students were able to enjoy their free day, Thanatos required that the trouble makers spend their time getting the room prepared, but kept in mind to release them two hours before the dance would begin. They were being punished, but he had no intention of preventing them from attending. His current position was in the middle of the room, floating several feet above the ground so he could watch the students and make sure none of them tried to escape. "Just put the plate down on the table somewhere." Adrastea instructed once she and Tinsley found the food table. "I'll be sure to come back later and put the sauce on. I don't want it on the meat until it's fully, one-hundred percent cooled."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s in the way we all exploit the weak
The justice that we seek
Accept the truth to be free

Calling Carnage

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Where: Art Room
With: Grayson
Doing: Hiding from a Hunter
Thinking: " Alis like Grayson.... Grayson's cute...."
ooc: Grayson was so smooth that Alister is scared for her life XD

Ada x Grimoire

xxUser Image

XXXXX Another feeling set into the room now that the two teachers were alone in each other's company. The art teacher was quite bold to openly engage in such lewd behavior to a person he did not even comprehend. Alister was flustered - cheeks burning with embarrassment. She did not even have a slight notion as to what to respond with. Grayson was far too forward with his feelings ; there was no immediate comment she could muster to reply.

Alister could only reluctantly agree to his invitation by turning to met his gaze. Her legs buckled as her tail attempted to block her skirt from his prying eyes. She did not trust him entirely , but she didn't even complain about his compliments.
" Alis is Alis.." , her face cracked a slight frown while her eyes wandered away from Grayson. There was no possibility that she could look such a flirtatious man in the eyes while she was locked inside his hunting ground her hand gripped onto her chest to hide herself even more.

Despite her quite visible embarrassing posture, the end of her tail flickered ever so slightly ; she was waiting for him to compliment her more. Her heart,( if she had one), was beating so fast that she was under the impression that she was on the verge of a sudden cardiac arrest. There really was not much to say about Grayson , but was quite attractive under a certain level. Not necessarily enough to warrant admiration, but he was cute enough to be around. " Physical Education... ." , she replied after finally meeting his eyes , although it seemed that her lips pursed into a pout after she realized that he might make fun of her for being far too slender for such a professional post.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comatag

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: hallways
I am with: Amyas
I feel: Why doesn't he speak?

As Ivory dragged the student away from the teachers, she felt a little bad for just grabbing him and hauling him out. But at the same time, he surely had to appreciate it? Like her, he'd seemed almost scared to leave, even though he'd been uncomfortable in the room. Ivory had been his ticket, forced as it was, out of that room, and away from those teachers, and whatever the heck was going on in between them. And it'd been pretty clear they'd kind of wanted the two gone anyways.

Just as Ivory was thinking that she'd done everyone a favor, the boy suddenly yanked his hand out of her grasp as she slowed down in the next hallway. Realizing he hadn't liked having his personal space invaded, and she turned bright red as she faced him. She kept her hands clenched at her sides, to keep them still, rather than anger or anything. She wasn't mad about his reaction. Well, maybe a little mad at herself for just assuming he'd be fine with it, but not mad at him. "So- I'm sorry. I er d-didn't mean to uh . . . invade your, err, personal space."

But, he didn't seem too mad about it? In fact, he seemed more flustered than anything, covering his face with his hand. Ivory waited patiently, curious as he lowered his hand and began searching his clothes for something. She did her best to stay still and fidget as little as possible during the wait. Her hands, formerly glued to her side, eventually found each other, wringing each other. Eventually he produced a pen and began writing on his hand. He didn't talk? She wondered if he wasn't able to, or if it was a choice. She didn't ask, not wanting to make him write all over himself. When the boy was finished, he waved his hand before showing it. Ivory debated informing him the she could not read what he'd written while he was waving, but then he stopped and let her read. "Hi. I'm Amyas." was written on his hand. Ivory gave a small smile and responded, "Nice to meet you Amyas. Do uh, do you want to go somewhere where uh, y-you can find something to write on? Er, o-other than your hand?"

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Who We Are
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Have you ever been all aloneamyasamyasamyasam.even though you're in a crowd?
And all the roads you are onamyasamyasamyasa..it's like you're running in a cloud.
You're standing quietamyasamyasamyasamyasamyamyhoping it will end some day.
So walk in silenceamyasamyasamyasamyasamyasam.there's no reason here to stay.

`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .

Amyas has been noticing small behaviors of his girl from the lowered angle of his head, and a lump of concern filled as though was creating, once he saw her clenched hands as he worriedly wondered if her fists were to turn in his future to a threat. Even so, her voice was kept at the same tone, not exposing any even wills that the girl might be possessed with. If anything, it sounded almost as unsure as he himself felt. He was also still getting used to being honestly apologized to, but he didn’t dawdle upon her mistake that was done unknowingly.

After writing the answer he saw fitting to the situation, the boy watched the spirit cautiously as she read the message. The smile she produced looked to be pleasant, as well as pleased, signaling the part feline of the rightness of his actions. It has also initiated progression in their conversation, being asked to decide rather he wanted to leave elsewhere or not. Amyas folded his head back to him, closing his fingers on the written letters on his palm while his mind hurried to analyze the situation.
Her question brought him to the conclusion Ivory was looking to continue their talk. Of course I would mean more interaction, something he was by most, attempting to avoid. But he knew both his mother and others have recommended on it. The blue gaze rose barely to look briefly at the person standing opposite to him. He supposed that it could be a good start as any. Besides, she was correct, a place equipped with a material for him to write on would be far more comfortable to him. Eventually, he nodded in approval and turned. The male made a step before coming to a stop again. His first thought of a place suitable was of course the art room. But after setting his leg down on the ground, he was reminded immediately that they have just left from there, and he surly didn’t want to be back in there, as long as mostly the strange female was still in there. The problem made him hesitate, and bring his body to face again his fellow student, fiddling with his fingers nervously while he looked from one side to the other. Where should they go instead? He waited for the horned female to choose their destination.

`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .`.۰ .

Silencewhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwant?Iswhatdoyouwantwithme?whatdoyouwantwithme?WhatdoyouwanGolden.

"TALK"
TEXT

[Why do you need to know?: ------------------]
[Why are you here?: Ivory]
[Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't go places: Hallway]
[I keep it all bottled up inside: Nervous and Unsure]
[Don't mind the clothes, Miss Crystal picked them out: Day by Day]
Mewlicious Paladin

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Company : Myself and Cat Teacher (Alister)
                                              Where am I? : Art Room
                                              Music : No Music can discribe how I feel
                                              Ink Location : Chest: Intersecting Circles Pattern

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He was relieved when his co-worker finally turned around after his comment but something seemed to have changed again about her personality. Grayson noticed that when she turned around she had the posture and stance of an extremely embarrassed girl then the bold, confident (although childish) woman that took him hostage at the cafe earlier. Did his comment really effect her that much? He also couldn't help but notice that she was also using her arms and tail to cover herself as though she thought that he possessed x-ray vision. Grayson couldn't believe that he had that much of an impact on her but decided that it would probably be best to keep his next few comments a little tamer.

Grayson was a little surprised to find out that such a small slender woman was a physical education teacher but to remember she did manage to drag him to the room it wasn't hard to imagine that she was incredibly strong. As a part of his plan to learn more about her, he knew that it was his turn to say something about himself. "P.E.... Well, you do seem to be in excellent shape..." Grayson mentally kicked himself for that comment so he quickly tried to say something embarrassing about himself "I was never very good at sports...I'm more of the sit on the bleachers kind of person" While, it wasn't much of a put down on himself as he wanted he hoped that Alister would be able to take some comfort in the fact that she could probably beat him at most any physical activity. He nervously messed with his rolled shirt sleeves as she also nervously looked around the room. Maybe it would have been better for him to just let her go with the students and not tried to talk with her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hollow Light

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Where: Art Room
With: Grayson
Doing: Claiming a Special Someone
Thinking: " Alis likes Grayson.... Grayson better than Ice Cream "
ooc: Grayson has successfully completed the first step toward getting Alister to like him.

Ada x Grimoire

xxUser Image

XXXXXSuch a strong and terrible power struggle had ensued between them now that the students had left them. Earlier, it seemed that Alister was in power - bending Grayson to her will with such charismatic action. Now, it seemed as though the Art teacher had been playing along just so she can be lead into a wall- with no escape. She had been wanting to stay - to stay with him - to hear his kind words. Oh how they set her heart aflame.

Grayson was not a bad person - if anything- he was quite charming. He even took note of her troubles to change topic to something a bit more relaxing.
" Alis swim. Alis fast.." , her tail folded behind her - suddenly mimicking the rushing waves that that follow her cutting through the water: to help him visualize what she meant. Her arms even mimed her swimming- although she stopped herself after realizing how silly she looked to the rather composed art teacher.

Alister took the chance to see if he was genuinely interested in her, (she could tell he was really trying to impress her), by stepping closer....close enough for her tail to reach him. She let it poke the center of his torso while she attempted to squeeze out a few words to encourage them both. " Grayson watch....Alis?" , her voice was soft as she begrudgingly took his indirect invitation. If anything, it sounded as if she had claimed him to be her special spectator. Her face was still flustered, but she finally gave him a glare to drive the point home that she was at least interested in him as well.

Comatag

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Company : Myself and Cat Teacher (Alister)
                                              Where am I? : Art Room
                                              Music : No Music can discribe how I feel
                                              Ink Location : Chest: Intersecting Circles Pattern

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Grayson wasn't sure of how exactly his conversation was going with his co-worker but did receive some relief when she pantomimed the action of swimming. Letting out a small chuckle as she air swam for him. He was still concerned about how little she talked, but maybe it was just nerves this day had been unusual to say the least. He was just glad that it seemed to be a little less awkward right now, but that wouldn't last long Alister moved closer and poked him with her tail. He took her comment as some kind of cryptic message. He looked puzzled for a moment wondering what the young teacher meant. Grayson was wondering if she was asking if he had watched her swim? Did she mean had he been watching her this whole time? It wasn't until a few seconds later that he realized she was trying to invite him to watch here swim. "Oh...You want me to come watch you swim..." He looked wide-eyed at Alister as he processed the fact that he just said that out loud. Smiling weakly "That should have been inside my head...but I would really like to see you swim sometimes"

After his blunder, Grayson looked around then pulled out his phone to look at the time. "Maybe we should go see if we could go help with the set up for the dance." he did want this to seem like was trying to run from Alister's advancement but he knew that they couldn't spend all day flirting with each other while the rest of the teacher's ran the dance.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hollow Light

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
        Gale Summers

Not a thug

⋨"I'm not as bad as I look"⋩

I am here: Ballroom
With: Tinsly, Adrastea, Thanatos

Gale felt out of place, plain and simple. He could see he was interrupting..something, as he was going to bring up the dance, from how close Dawn and the boy had gotten, he assumed she already had a date. "O-oh... sorry for inturrupting. I"ll just go get lunch...or something. He managed to stutter out and turned, if walked at a brisk pace, he figured the other two wouldn't be able to catch up with him unless they ran. he felt bad starting a conversation and immediately leaving, but that was all he could do, he wasn't good at this whole talking and making friends thing. Perhaps he should have just stayed with Riley. because then He'd have someone to talk to rather than just stand around . He sniffed the air, something smelled delicious. he followed the scent into what appeared to be a large ballroom, actually it was probably that. he scanned the room for the source of the delectable scent, in the process he saw two women and a man already in the room. on of the Girls had darker skin and brown hair, she was directing the other girl, who had blonde hair and pale skin, what caught him off guard however was that she was quite a bit taller than the other girls he'd met. he watched her for a moment before approaching the pair, The rumbling of his stomach drummed up whatever reserves of confidence he might have had. H-hey. I'm Gale, Any chance you guys need any help?" He paused a bit after he spoke, that was a lot less terrifying than he'd thought talking to people was, It was probably the delicious food that he was smelling that gave him the boost.

⋙"I promise"⋘

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((outfit: same as picture))
((Love&Disco))

tityanya

Dark_Mokuna"[/quote]
Calling Carnage
jmjhsvnq:72="Calling Carnage

thanatos606

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ivory Sophia Veitch
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

I am here: Some classroom
I am with: Amyas
I feel: TAKE ME TO THE DANCE

Ivory wondered if she get some sort of confirmation of forgiveness, but no such outright were spoken. Or well, written upon his other hand. But, she supposed that it must have been fine since he wasn't showing any signs of being angry. Yeah, all was good. Awkward, but that was tolerable. Ivory told herself this as she continued to stand there and smile. She kind of wished she was just anywhere else, but she did need to do some interacting with her fellow students. This wasn't something she could skip. Okay, it was, but it wasn't like she wanted Angelo to be her only friend. He was . . . nice, but yeah.

Ivory waited for a response to her question about finding some paper or something. Amyas took some time to consider it, probably mean he was deciding if he wanted to keep talking to her. Obviously he'd want something to write on if he did intend to continue the conversation. To her relief, he nodded, and turned around. Ivory watched as he walked, wondering where he was going. He didn't get very far before stopping. As he turned around to face her again, Ivory was a bit confused. Well, she wasn't sure why he did that, but now, it seemed like Amyas wanted her to lead. "Um, follow me. I uh, bet there's an er, empty classroom around." Well yeah, most of them were probably empty. No need to point that out and then scramble over her words and end up feeling and foolish and stupid about speaking up at all. Ivory may have been awkward and shy, but at least she knew when to stop talking.

The Narava turned and walked to the next classroom in the direction they'd been walking, away from the art room. It seemed to be a generic classroom, probably for history or math or something. And it was empty. Ivory stepped inside and turned on the lights. She looked around a bit before noticing a shelf that contained a stack of lined paper on it. She grabbed a piece of paper for Amyas and handed it to him. "H-here you go. If you er, run out of space, there's more on the shelf." Well, he'd probably already seen it, but yeah.

Ivory glanced over to the tables, and asked, "So uh, do you er, want to sit down? Or just like, grab the paper. And er, go somewhere else?" As awkward as the scenario was, Ivory didn't mind taking so long to get Amyas set up. It kept them having to come up with something to actually talk about. Ivory wanted to ask him about that teacher's suggestion that they go to the dance together, purely for the sake of avoiding the auction. He'd seemed kind of horrified at the suggestion, but maybe he didn't know about the auction thing? She kind of doubted he had a date, and surely he'd rather go with her than take his chances being sold to someone for a day.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
Who We Are
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
Homecoming Has Started (A Few Posts Early)

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Where: Ball Room
With: Herself
Doing: Being a Guardian
Thinking: " Alis wants ice"
ooc: 1st post to start the dance - sorry it's bad

Ada x Grimoire

xxUser Image

XXXXX It was now the appointed time - the ritual has begun as the masses gathered in their finery to operate with a rather strange purpose. Various faces melted past; there was no inclination to take in details while a specter infiltrated their meager ranks. Despite owning such a fragile stature, she found it quite useful to enter into the queer temple. Her eyes were focused on the set of lights dangling frm the ceiling - n the masses she was entrusted to guard.

Still, she took notice of how strange her frame felt inside this occasion. Grayson had been quite nice to her inside the artistry room, and she as honestly distracted by her imaginings to notice any particular detail of the event. There was food, of course, and students seem to section themselves. It was difficult to adjust to the sight of black across the horizon, but she stood apart in her peacock-patterned dress. There were other staff standing around the area - some conversating while other stood watch.

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image
L o c a t i o nxxx C o m p a n i o nxxx F e e l i n g xxx O O C

[ Gym [stage] ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ N/A ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Screwed ] xxxxxxxxxxxx[ OOC ] xxxxx

• Dreadful, from the streamers hanging from the foundation of the gymnasium down to the music blaring in his ears. In groups of two student's staggered inside curiously or fearfully dreading the other possibility if they failed to attend tonight. To be auctioned off to the riches idiot willing to pay for a date, although the word 'date' should be taken with an ounce of salt rather than a grain; legal human trafficking was far more acceptable in comparison... actually no, selling cattle was even better. Regardless of what you put on the cattle a cow is still a cow. Only a complete idiot would attend such a vulgar event, yet despite his clear disdain somehow he'd managed to get snared in the trap of redemption as he too had been forcefully hauled to the slaughter alongside the vipers by the king's themselves, or should I say queens.

"Bring your a**, we don't have all day and stop slouching! Don't touch your clothes, stop complaining, and do something about your... everything! Ugh! It's bad enough that we didn't get to finish our plans to get back at that b***h and her two buddies and now we have to settle with some ugly, apathetic, anti-social, cynical son of a b***h with no fashion sense?! This day can't possibly get any worse! You should be honored that we're even letting you stand beside us! Do exactly as I say and try not to talk, everything that comes out of your damn mouth is toxic, we don't need you smearing our image".

Noah sighed as the two girls took the opportunity to scoff at the appearances of the other students and took the opportunity to sneak out of their sight, unfortunately his plan backfired. Instead of finding a good place in the general area to kill time he ended up on center stage fumbling with the mic stand which he'd tripped over while mounting the stairs. The mic fell in his hands causing a loud screech to blare over the loudspeakers discontinuing the music as he stood as straight as a board with sweat forming at his brow. Mio's leer held no comfort, but only conveyed the endless malice contorting in the center her belly as Miu laughed hysterically until her sides ached. He could've simply placed the mic stand back in It's place but to his dismay the student's controlling the lights assumed this accident was done intentionally to gain attention. The yellow glow cast down on him revealing his shadow that seemed just as desperate to run from his position. He grasped the mic, his knuckles turning pale as all the color in his face followed suit. He laughed nervously and averted his eye to backstage as he considered his options.

User Image

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
"I only do this because I'm having fun. The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." ~ Heath Ledger

Nixie groaned in boredom due to having to take a boat to get to her new school versus some faster mode of transportation. It really was a drag. At least she had things to look forward to, like getting away from her parents. That made her highly excited, almost bouncing while looking ahead, and she almost fell off the boat, since she was so close to the side. She would also get to attend her first dance, which seemed interesting. Before that she just had an at home tutor, which she hated showing up for, due to the work just being too easy and it tired her out quickly. She wanted a challenge, something she couldn't tear away from.

Finally, the school was in view, she couldn't even believe her eyes since it looked almost like a resort or something you'd see in movies. Even though it wasn't nearly as impressive as her home, but she'd settle so as long as this kept her entertained. Her parents expected it to turn her into a classy lady, which made her laugh even out loud whenever she thought about it, she almost wondered if they knew her at all. Not like she wanted to do something as boring or responsible as take over the kingdom. She wanted to pass it down to one of her siblings, who actually cared to rule. They actually told her it has to be her. Something about a prophecy or something. She didn't pay attention enough to know.

As the boat hit land she was almost too excited as she jumped off the side and fell directly into the sand with an, "Ommphf!". She then got right back up and began running towards it, skipping, jumping, and twirling as she did so. She yelled, "Hurry up, I want to get to the dance already!" waving her arms to the tired servants behind her. Little did she know they would be throwing a goodbye party on the voyage back. She finally got up to the dorms and ran to her room, which for now she shared with no one, as her servants trailed as quick as they could behind her. Once they put down all of her things, as they would come back tomorrow when she wasn't there to organize it, she grabbed the dress that she had picked out for the whole event and threw it on. She then quickly fixed her hair, ran out the door, and ran towards the direction she assumed it was in due to music and signs.

When she got there she was almost out of breath. Considering she had no reason to run there, since her magic allowed her to make different forms of transportation for herself. When got back her energy, she then walked forward and just gazed at all the people, they were so pretty, like famous people. She then began to wander, dance around the the room, and see what there was to do.

Who I'm with: No one?

What I'm wearing:
This Dress
(on her feet is a pair of stockings similar to those portrayed in her picture, except white and transparent, because she doesn't wear shoes.)

What I'm feeling: Excited

Extra: N//A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas