Welcome to Gaia! ::

* goes and gets a soda and sit's on the floor and drinks it*
Shanu
Kiki_Tuya
Shanu
Kiki_Tuya
Shanu
Kiki_Tuya
"Where is everyone" she looked down the hall and saw no one.
"Over here!" Shanu called to assure her she wasn't alone.
Ashanti looked towards Shanu waving."Hello"
"So whatcha been up to."
"Nothing but praticing with my spell cards"
"Ah. Well I still can't do magic..."
((sorry went to eat dinner))
"You can't even use magic?"
Sakura walked, trying to find her dorm. She was to live in room 15 (I changed it and I don't know if it showed up) and in building 1. Foxie popped his head out of her bag.
"Yip!"
Sakura turned right.
"Ahh! Here it is!" She fumbled in her bag for her key.
Sakura put the small brass key in the lock and turned it.
She walked inside of her door and put down her stuff. She plopped down on the bed and fell asleep.
Ni Ni
Sakura walked, trying to find her dorm. She was to live in room 15 (I changed it and I don't know if it showed up) and in building 1. Foxie popped his head out of her bag.
"Yip!"
Sakura turned right.
She walked inside of her door and put down her stuff. She plopped down on the bed and fell asleep.

She woke up later, grabbed her bag, and headed to the cafeteria. She got a bowl of soup and headed back to her dorm.
Sakura sat down on her bed and watched the tv she brought with her from home. Her favorite show, Futurama was on.
When the show was over, she flipped the tv on, and opened her book. It was full of poems by Emily Dickinson. Foxie hopped up on her lap.
"Hey Foxie." She rubbed Foxie behind the ears and he fell asleep. Soon Sakura gently lifted up Foxie and layed him in her bag then headed to the Library.
Ni Ni
Ni Ni
"Yip!"
Sakura turned right.

She woke up later, grabbed her bag, and headed to the cafeteria. She got a bowl of soup and headed back to her dorm.
Sakura sat down on her bed and watched the tv she brought with her from home. Her favorite show, Futurama was on. She watched it as she ate.
When the show was over, she flipped the tv on, and opened her book. It was full of poems by Emily Dickinson. Foxie hopped up on her lap.
"Hey Foxie." She rubbed Foxie behind the ears and he fell asleep. Soon Sakura gently lifted up Foxie and layed him in her bag then headed to the Library.

She checked out a couple of books from the Library and headed to the Courtyard.
She cut herself on a branch than quickly healed herself.
'Finally I'm alone...' she thought. She closed her eyes and white fox ears popped out of her head and a white fox tail appeared from underneath her.
"Arff, arrf!" Foxie barked.
Sakura opened one of the books she checked out and started reading.
((I gotta go for tonight see ya tomorrow))
Wakes up and looks around her new place then at Jinx she had a scared look on her face"its ok i wont die belive me... ill kick her but" she said in a comferting voice
* goes up stair's wondering if he can change dorm room too get a private room unless he chosse's them too be a room mate*
((I got back sooner than I expected))
Sakura walked up to her dorm and went to sleep.
Ashanti walked in her room sliding on the floor since it was made out of ice.She sat on her blue bed laying back drinking cola.
(( can i switch what dorm i'm in))
link-to-hell
((what?))

((something i did irl))
(( 3nodding ))

Ashanti just started to skate around her room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff