Welcome to Gaia! ::

This High School is basically for the people who have powers. Everyone is welcome even if you don't cos I don't think it's fair to leave other kids out biggrin

I don't really know wht the school looks like so I'll let you guys decide.

RULES
no *cough cough*
PG-13 ONLY
no bumping

FORM
Name:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Weapons:
History:
Why you are here:

Name: Raven
Race: Cat/Fox
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, cat gloves, paws and tail and fox ears.
Abilities: telekinesis, electro-kinetic, light magic, dark magic, sky element. As a sub-ability, she has keen sense of smell, sight, sound and can see in the dark.
Weapons: claws and teeth and her powers.
History: Was taken from her family for a genetic experiment that only she was compatible with. Can be unstable when angered.
Why you are here: Wants to get away from all of the people who hurt her and control her powers.

HAPPY RPING!
Name: Kaori
Race: wiccan(witch)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abilities: spells and telekanisis (moves things w/ her mind and can read minds when she wants to)
Weapons: daggers and her magic
History: She always wanted to fit in until word about her powers spread at her old school.Suddenly people she thought of as her best friends hated her. They all bullied her and if she used her powers against them she would be even more hated and feared. She used to be outgoing and popular but now she is shy and awckward until you get to know her and vice versa
Why you are here: Wants to be accepted and get a better understanding of her powers
Raven watches as a girl walks through the school high in the cherry tree. Sharp claws tightened against the bark as her tail flicked wildly. She hated humans in any form, powers or no. She resisted the urge to attack and shrank back into the shadows, until only her icy blue pupils gleamed.
Kaori sensed someone watching her. 'I wonder who it is?' she thought
Raven shrunk back even further, her fur on end as she realised the girl had sensed her somehow.

'Shes a Seer....'
"May I speak with you?" she called out hoping to meet the person watching her
Raven sighed, knowing that the girl would just easily sense her location if she didn't show herself. Cautiously, she stepped out of the shadows, revealing her half-cat, half-human body. Icy eyes out-stared the girl, her fur on end, as she stood on the tree branch above her.
Name: Violet
Race: Human
Appearance:Violet is a shorter,normal shaped girl with short bobbed black hair, dark blue eyes and fair skin. She wears black square lensed glasses, a silver necklace and few silver earrings. Her clothing is mostly skirts or dresses with odd blouses or t-shirts with random logos on them. She wears the same black boots and normally carries a grey arm-sling purse.
Abilities: Violet can summon shadows to do her bidding.
Weapons: A long black pole.
History: Violets history is very foggy to her. She had lived a normal life hiding her powers until her friend almost got hit by a car so she used her powers to stop the car. After that she was called a freak and wouldn't get left alone.
Why you are here:To be with people like herself.
Zi-Raven
Raven sighed, knowing that the girl would just easily sense her location if she didn't show herself. Cautiously, she stepped out of the shadows, revealing her half-cat, half-human body. Icy eyes out-stared the girl, her fur on end, as she stood on the tree branch above her.
She smiled. "I'm Kaori..nice to meet you" she bowed.
FORM
Name: Jess
Race: sorceress
Appearance: Long straight black hair with red strikes, Brown eyes, tan skin, kinda short
Abilities: she doesn't no yet....
Weapons: Her magic which is kept inside a necklace around her neck
History: she doesn't remember
Why you are here: to learn to be able to use and control her powers

blaugh 3nodding other then that shes a pretty hyper person teehee! biggrin watch out cuz when she gets annoted she gets annoyed stare wink
Raven nodded. icy blue eyes looked to the other girl that had just come through the gates. Her ears flicked back.

'More of them'
Jess acciedently knocked into her (oops i'm clumsy) "Ow! OMG I'm sorri!" Jess said then look at her in surpise "Hi i'm jess!" Jess smiled! blaugh 3nodding
Violet looked around as she walked through the gates to the place that she was going to call school and maybe even home until she was let go. She looked at it and sighed. She looked around at the school grounds and saw a few lone people.
"How, Exciting?"
She dragged her truck up to the school.
Raven hissed as the branch she was crouched on broke. Long claws lashed out around another branch as she easily pulled herself up. She backed away, spitting at the girl that had broke the branch her fur on end, ears back.
Violet stopped and turned slowly to face a hissing girl who was a bit off in the distance.
"I feel I might be more then normal here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces