No *body slams* 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 1 ]
Poll hoar, harharhar ~ 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

★ P L O T ★

can you keep a secret?

Each year, an academy sponsors a national raffle that gives (6) low to middle class students the chance at receiving a full ride scholarship to their school. This year, Starstuck Academy, a school that prides itself in its' privacy and mannerisms, agreed to welcome the (6) students into their secluded sanctuary under the sole request that they speak nothing about the students or lifestyle to outsiders, once they graduate.

Why are they so big on secrets you ask? Because the Academy is secretly swarming with Celebrities and well known Musicians! Ever wonder what it would be like to go to school with your celebrity crush? Here at Starstruck Academy, those thoughtful daydreams get put to the test and turned into reality!

By the way, if you click the star above, you are automatically sent to the OOC!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Unsealed Phantom

★ R U L E S★

can you keep a secret?

☆ There are (2) available position(s). 6 spots are for the students that have received the full ride scholarship and the remaining 6 spots are for the celebrities/musicians that have attended the school in the past.
                                        - Currently NEED 2 students -- , 1 MALE (Newcomer), 1 FEMALE (Newcomer)
                                        - If your character does not fulfill this requirement, I will be forced to decline you from participation in the role-play.

☆ This is a PRO Romance and Comedy role-play.
                                  ☆ With that said, I will be pairing up characters. To pursue it into a romantic relationship or a platonic one is completely up to you and the other role-player you are paired with.
                                  ☆ Follow the Gaia T.O.S.
                                  ☆ Cussing is allowed. Cybering isn't.
                                  ☆ Do not freeze other characters and do not post once then never again. I will head butt you to Narnia for both offenses.

☆ When posting make sure to :

- Use an anime picture
                                        - Have a picture of your character along with your post. Do not make the visual too busy to the point where it overshadows your writing.
                                        - One paragraph is the minimum writing requirement for posting. That's only 8 sentences! I stress this because the beauty of roleplaying is in communication and if you can't write something that the others to work with, I'm going to have to kick you out. : x
                                        - Speak in third person. (Not "I" , "He/She" )
                                        - Use "quotations" for speech and italics for thoughts.
                                        - Quote the person you are trying to role-play with. If you don't understand what I mean, feel free to PM me about it.
                                        - Be considerate of other role-players that interact with your character.

☆ Post as often as you can. If you feel that you can no longer continue, PM me and tell the others in our OOC thread that I will be creating soon. After that, excuse your character from the role-play.
                                  ☆ Introduce yourself into the OOC thread once it opens! Subscribe to this thread and the OOC to always be updated.
                                  ☆ Have fun! Be kind! Be respectful! And most importantly ► When PM-ing me your reservations/profiles, if you are applying for a student that won a scholarship, the subject has to say "Living on a prayer" and if you are a student that has been at Starstruck before, the subject has to say "Another day, another dollar".

Unsealed Phantom

★ R E S E R V E S★

can you keep a secret?

Reserves provide vague descriptions of each student. It will be used for other role-players to look back at. If there are spots available and you are interested in taking that spot, send me a PM. I will decline you if you do not have the specific phrase that is hidden in the previous post. After I accept your reserve, work on the official skeleton and send it to me. Please be patient!

[list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                  [color=color1][size=24]THE [/size][/color][color=color2][size=15] " ( adjective that best describes your character's personality ) " [/size] [/color][color=color1][size=24]ONE[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                  [imgleft]http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac114/freakayxcheese/200px-Square_200x200svg_zpse345deca.png[/imgleft][size=11]
                                  [color=color1]☆[/color] → [color=color2]N A M E[/color]
                                  [color=color1]☆[/color] → [color=color2]N E W C O M E R O R R E T U R N I N G S T U D E N T[/color]
                                  [color=color1]☆ [/color] → [color=color2]U S E R N A M E[/color]
                                  [color=color1]☆[/color] → [color=color2]B E S T C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S[/color]
                                  [list][list][list]
                                  *[color=color3] [/color]
                                  *[color=color3] [/color]

[/list][/list][/list]
                                  [color=color1]☆ →[/color] [color=color2]W O R S T C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S[/color]
                                  [list][list][list]
                                  *[color=color3] [/color]
                                  *[color=color3] [/color]
                                  [/list][/list][/list][/size]

[size=18]** concerning the image: please resize your original image to 200 x 200 for the reserve only! If you do not know how to resize, google "pic monkey" and resize the dimensions. unclick the boxes and it should let you resize it how ever you want. Make sure to choose a picture that won't look fuzzy when resized. If you do, I'm going to have to ask you to pick another picture! Thanks. Delete this before sending it back to me **[/size]

Unsealed Phantom

★ S T U D E N T S★

can you keep a secret?

THE " R E C K L E S S " ONE

User Image
Eris Milan
Returning Student
Ambr0sine
B E S T C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S

Outgoing
        Friendly

W O R S T C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S

Short Tempered
        Antsy

THE " AMIABLE " ONE

User Image
Minah Kim
Returning Student
DiNO DEMi

Sympathetic
        Cheerful

☆ → W O R S T C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S

Naive
        Passive

THE "A R T I S T I C" ONE

User Image
Chiyako Akiyama
Returning Student
sycophantic courtier

optimistic
        sincere

indecisive
        immature

THE " T A I N T E D " ONE

User Image
Carter Mason
Returning Student
_peccable_

Laid-Back
        Honest

Careless
        Blunt

THE "Musical " ONE

User Image
Lucinda Sterling
Newcomer
Blackened Halo

Loyal
        Kind

Indecisive
        Pushover

THE "WELL-TRAVELED" ONE
User Image
Lisolette Taylor
Newcomer
xXlolittalolipopXx

Charismatic
        Adventurous
        Observant

Perfectionist
        Oblivious

Unsealed Phantom

★ S T U D E N T S★

can you keep a secret?

THE " QUIET " ONE

User Image
Christopher Murdoch
Newcomer
Formis13

Calculating
        Courteous

Deaf/sickly
        Shy

THE " Narcissistic " ONE

User Image
Julian Tournesol
New Comer
MockPride
Energetic, Honest, Proud

☆ → Vain, Simple minded

THE " H A R D W O R K I N G " ONE

User Image
Nathanaël Dawson
Returning student
Psykfall

Helpful
        Passionate

Bossy
        Flirtatious

THE " REBELLIOUS " ONE

User Image
Tatsuya Harumiya
Returning Student
Blackened Halo

Protective
        Hard Working

Outspoken
        Cocky

Unsealed Phantom

★ S K E L E T O N★

can you keep a secret?

Once your reserve is accepted, fill this skeleton out and send it to me immediately. As stated before, I will deny your character if you do not have the phrase in your PM. You can see your profiles here. [x]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color1][b]VISUAL[/b][/color][color=color2]※[/color] [ anime picture, you can either make it imgleft or url it]
                                  [color=color1][b]USERNAME[/b][/color][color=color2]※[/color][color=color3] [/color]
                                  [color=color1][b]FULL[/b] ☆[b] NAME[/b][/color][color=color2]※ [/color][color=color3] [/color]
                                  [color=color1][b]NICK[/b] ☆ [b]NAME[/b][/color][color=color2]※[/color] [color=color3] [ if you prefer just your first name, put that here][/color]
                                  [color=color1][b]GENDER[/b][/color][color=color2]※ [/color][color=color3] [/color]
                                  [color=color1][b]SEX[/b] ☆ [b]ORIENTATION[/b][/color][color=color2]※[/color][color=color3] [/color]
                                  [color=color1][b]AGE[/b][/color][color=color2]※ [/color][color=color3] [ accepting 15 - 18 year olds ][/color]
                                  [color=color1][b]GRADE[/b][/color][color=color2]※[/color] [color=color3] [ accepting sophomores - seniors ] [/color]
                                  [list][list][list]
                                  ☑ ☒ [color=color1][b]RETURNER[/b][/color][erase the check or 'x', depending on what your character is]
                                  [color=color2] ☆[/color] [color=color3] If so, briefly state how you/your family are famous.[/color]
                                  ☑ ☒ [color=color1][b]NEW COMER[/b][/color][erase the check or 'x', depending on what your character is]
                                  [color=color3] ☆ [/color] [color=color3] If so, briefly state your school life before winning the raffle and your speculations about the very secretive Starstruck Academy.[/color]
                                  [/list][/list][/list]
                                  [color=color1][b]IN S TANT ☆ MESSENGER[/b][/color][color=color2] ※[/color] [color=color3] [ create an instant messenger name that can be used throughout the role-play, an example could be "bubbagumpx3" .. be creative!] [/color]
                                  [color=color1][b]HOBBIES[/b] [/color][color=color2]※ [/color] [color=color3] [ things your character enjoys doing during their free time ][/color]
                                  [color=color1][b]PE T☆ PEEVE[/b][/color][color=color2] ※[/color] [color=color3] [ State something that really rubs your character the wrong way!] [/color]
                                  [color=color2]☆[/color] [color=color3] Briefly describe your character, using your reserve as a guide. Make it at least 5 - 8 sentences long.[/color] [color=color2]☆[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Unsealed Phantom

★ I N S T A N T M E S S E N G E R ★

can you keep a secret?

At Starstruck, students stay connected using their instant messenger applications on their devices. It is a requirement upon enrollment that each student creates an instant message account that can be used to contact them while they stay at Starstruck. Once their account has been verified, it is added to the Academies Contact Book.

☆ CONTACT BOOK ☆

Ⅰ - Julian Ra Tournesol ☆ The_IKT
                                              Ⅱ - Eris Milan ☆ DJMilliYAN
                                              Ⅲ - Nathanaël Dawson ☆ GROTESQUE
                                              Ⅳ - Minah Kim ☆ JupiterBaby
                                              Ⅴ - Christopher Murdoch ☆ SoundproofMaine
                                              Ⅵ - Clarissa Fleuretta Melrose ☆ FrenchRosette
                                              Ⅶ - Derek Mills ☆ Silent_Maroon_Soul
                                              Ⅷ - Carter Dean Mason ☆ JustCarter
                                              Ⅸ - Eva Schellden ☆ Shrimp_Head
                                              Ⅹ - Lucinda Elizabeth Sterling ☆ musicalbutterfly
                                              Ⅺ - Chiyako Akiyama ☆ wintermelon milktea
                                              Ⅻ - Jason Isaiah Ledger ☆ LORD_of_Lyrics
                                              XIII - Lisolette Taylor
                                              XIIII - Tatsuya Harumiya
                                              XV -
                                              XVI -

Unsealed Phantom

★ C A M P U S ★

can you keep a secret?

Unsealed Phantom

★ D O R M S ★

can you keep a secret?

Roommates are categorized by returners and newcomers. Our officials have come to realize that there is an inconsistency in ratio. With that said: "Oops."

FLOOR ONE
                                  101 ☆ Chiyako Akiyama & Minah Kim
                                  103 ★ Lisolette Taylor
                                  105 ☆ Eris Milan & Lucinda Sterling
                                  107 ★ Julian Tournesol & Christopher Murdoch
                                  109 ☆ Nathanaël Dawson & Tatsuya Harumiya
                                  111 ★ Carter Mason

Unsealed Phantom

★ P L A N N E R ★

can you keep a secret?

SUNNY | CLOUDY | HUMID | SNOWY | RAINY

MONDAY | TUESDAY | WEDNESDAY | THURSDAY | FRIDAY | SATURDAY | SUNDAY

90 °F

AUGUST
                                  | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 |
                                  | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
                                  | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
                                  | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |
                                  | 29 | 30 | 31 |

AUGUST 25 - Move In Day
                                  AUGUST 26 - Welcome Brunch
                                  AUGUST 27 - BBQ/Pool Party
                                  AUGUST 30 - First Day of Instruction
                                  SEPTEMBER 4 - Music Festival
                                  SEPTEMBER 10 - Welcome Social/Dance

★ A N N O U N C E M E N T S ★

can you keep a secret?

To ease the pressure of being the "new kid" on campus, the Headmaster of the Academy assigned 6 returning students to take a new student under their wing and show them around. Upon arrival, each student will get their partner's name, a picture for reference, and their dorm number. If you have trouble contacting your partner, use the contact book and look up their instant messenger.

There is a Welcome Brunch being held this morning. All are welcome to come. The Picnic was canceled yesterday because someone stole all the hamburger buns and threw it into the pool. To clean it out, they drained the pool but accidentally stopped the water from flowing throughout the entire campus. Because of that, the air conditioning vents in the dormitories stopped working from yesterday afternoon at 4:00pm. We realize you are all irritable but fret not, we have bottles of water you can indulge yourself in. Plus, we have some nifty fountains you can splash in while we clean out the pool and fix the air conditioning. It's quite hot today so wear sun screen and dress appropriately.

Unsealed Phantom

★ G O S S I P ★

can you keep a secret?

In an academy full of celebrities and rising stars, it is inevitable that everyone keeps tabs on everyone. Want to know the latest news about a student? You'll find their dirty laundry right here.

Note: If you are finding it hard to incorporate the "gossip" into your roleplaying

Here is a scenario to get that brain pumping: You see a returning student from across the hall. If you are alone, you can write that you "overhear" other students talking about that student and if you are with someone, you can casually bring them up in your conversation. You can also just think about the gossip you heard about them as you walk past them or strike up a conversation with them. There are many ways to incorporate this into your roleplaying but this is a starting point. I know you all have great imaginations! ^w^

★ ★ " Rumor has it that Eris Milan is going solo because her siblings kicked her out of B3ATB3AST ! Apparently there were copyright issues for the beats she produced and her siblings didn't give her credit. Were the beats even hers to begin with? "
                                  ★ ★ " Nathanaël Dawson? The one with the eyes? He has a way with that violin of his. And that voice of his is second to none!"
                                  ★ ★ " Minah Kim is such a saint! She's always volunteering and holding free concerts! She's really kind! And on top of that, she's a singing prodigy. She's always clinging on to people though.. Is she an undercover flirt?"
                                  ★ ★ "Christopher Murdoch? He's one of the new kids right? Yeah man, he's like skyscraper level tall! Don't really know much about his home life..."
                                  ★ ★ "Carter Dean Mason? THE Carter Dean Mason? What don't we know about him. His mom was an adult actress, his dad was a famous director, this guy was swimming in the limelight straight out of the womb. You can't deny he is pretty attractive. I heard that he sucks when it comes to him working with others in the film industry..."
                                  ★ ★ "Julian Ra Tournesol? He's on scholarship as well right? He looks like a fighter. I heard he was a boxing champ in his hometown or something. I wouldn't want to get into it with him..."
                                  ★ ★ "Lucinda Elizabeth Sterling? She's so quiet! I s**t you not, it's hard to hear what she has to say. But I heard that when she sings, she grabs the attention of everyone around her. Though she's here on scholarship, I think this could be her big break."
                                  ★ ★ "Did you know Chiyako Akiyama started out as a cosplayer before she signed up with that modeling agency? Yeah, she's really making a name for herself in the music industry too. She's really working the business, I heard that she has a jewelry line coming up and has been featured in a few tv shows. I don't know if she's a workaholic but I did hear her say once that she doesn't do it for the money. Hm. Who knows."

★ ★ JUST IN ★ ★
                                  ★ ★ Nathanaël Dawson & Minah Kim seem really close...I heard they're even working on music together. Do I smell a secret relationship?
                                  ★ ★ Did you see that attention whore Eris? She was washing her hair in the fountain just craving attention. Pitiful.
                                  ★ ★ Rumor is that Minah can't stand Julian, and it seems she'll do anything to avoid him. She even ditched her boytoy, Nathanaël, just to get away from him. Poor girl, Julian is kind of scary....
                                  ★ ★ Speaking of Julian, a lot of people are saying he's the new school player. And after seeing him in a speedo? I'm happy to agree.

★ ★ Dude, have you seen the way Carter and Eris interact? They're close...but not like dating close. Maybe they're friends with benefits?
                                  ★ ★ Chiyako is so pretty, but y'know what they say about models. All those couch castings. Hm. Maybe she's a little slutty. Just saying.
                                  ★ ★ Lucinda is so talented with that violin of hers! She probably came here looking for a big break though.
                                  ★ ★ It would seem that Murdoch kid - Chris? - is quite tall. Hopefully the basketball team recruits him. He's total ladies man material. But what's up with his hair?

Unsealed Phantom

★ P A I R S ★

can you keep a secret?

To ease the pressure of being the "new kid" on campus, the Headmaster of the Academy assigned 6 returning students to take a new student under their wing and show them around. Upon arrival, each student will get their partner's name, a picture for reference, and their dorm number. If you have trouble contacting your partner, use the contact book and look up their instant messenger. This is also stated in "Announcements." Gold represent returning students and Dark Turquoise represent new students.

Christopher Murdoch ╰☆╮ Chiyako Akiyama
                                  xxx╰☆╮ xxx
                                  Julian Tournesol ╰☆╮Minah Kim
                                  Lucinda Sterling ╰☆╮ Carter Mason
                                  xxx ╰☆╮Eris Milan
                                  xxx ╰☆╮Nathanaël Dawson

★ C R U S H C O R N E R ★

can you keep a secret?

Does your character have their eye on anyone specific? PM me the details and I'll post it here!

KEY

☺ Finds Attractive
                                  ♡ Openly Crushing On
                                  ♥ Secretly Crushing On
                                  → Unrequited Liking
                                  ↔ Secretly Crushing on Each Other
                                  ☯ Openly Crushing on Each Other
                                  ❤ In A Relationship With
                                  ☂ Ex

Eris MilanNathanaël Dawson
                                        Lucinda SterlingChristopher Murdoch
                                        Minah Kim ♥→ Nathanaël Dawson