Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey all. This RP is about your basic, everyday public highschool. So why make an RP about it, you ask? Because highschools (at least this one) is all about rivalries, romance, cliques, gossip, friends, outcasts, and fights.

I mean come one, what more can you ask for?

So without further ado, let me introduce you to Parkway Highschool. Student population - 2000. Located in northern North Carolina, just outside of a Montegomery. The building itself is rather large and rundown looking, and the students seem to maintain as much authority as the faculty. Teachers have been turning a blind eye to students skipping classes, doing drugs, and starting fights. And of course, as in every highschool, Parkway has its cliche cliques including jocks, 'populars', geeks, loners, goths, wannabees, and skaters.

We'll be starting our RP off on the first day back from holiday break, Monday morning.

To join simply post a character sheet and jump right in.

NOTE: Please, please, please RP in paragraph form. None of that *actiongoeshere* crap. Also, this is a humans only RP. It gets confusing otherwise.
Name: Andie Temke
Nickname: None.
Grade: Sophmore
Personality: Andie is clever, cynical, and has a tendancy to get on people's bad side. She has lived in various foster homes for most of her life, and has never been in one school for very long. Though it takes a lot to get her temper up, it is a common occurance for her to get into school fights. She finds people in general funny, and won't hesitate to tell them so.
Appearance: Short and slight for her age, Andie has an almost boyishly thin figure and barely makes 4'11. Her hair is a tawny blonde color, died red at the tips. It falls just short of her shoulders. Her clothes are an odd assortment of baggy pants, vintage t-shirts, beanie hats, and handmade jewelry. Her complexion is fair, brought out by a few pale freckles around her nose. Intense dark green eyes are her most prominent feature.
Group: None yet - new student
Oo

I get enough of high school in real life. Why in Lilith's name would I, or anybody else for that matter, want to involve high school in our RP life?!
((Because it's interesting. Maybe it's just me, but I'm hoping it's not. You get to whoever you want to be.))
((Good answer, guess I'll give it a shot, I'm bored anyway.))

Name: Asmodei LeMorte
Nickname: Asmo
Grade: 11 (I'm from Puerto Rico so I'm not familiar with the Sophmore thing))
Personality: At first Asmodei will seem cold, anti-social and mean, but he's a really charming guy who simply doesn't get why people make big deals out of stupid things like two girls wearing the same shirt to school, or which jock can stuff more geeks in the dumpster. Never being accustumed to being part of a group he is mostly a loner, though he is always willing to help people out or hear someone out. Despite those good traits he has always rejected the company of others.
Appearance: Standing at 6'7 with massive muscles, and the air about him laced with an undeniable allure, Asmodei's face is mostly noted for his visible, glimmering red eye, the other lay perpetually concealed. His skin was impossibly pale, it was unblemished and seemed to gleam gently. His purple hair was braided with all manner of gems and bells which made it tinkle softly when he moved around, whenevever a powerful ray of light caught him, people swear the sun would rise in the north and set in the east, otherwise, gentle light is refracted and his hair shimmers enchantingly.. He wears heavy boots that make a clomping noise as he walks around. He wears a very tight top, it clings to his skin and accented his physique, it is of varying shades of gray, with red lines running along the sides, starting from the innermost part of the sleeve. His pants are wrinkly-looking and with assorted chains that also made a bit of noise when he moves. Recently he has purchased a black cloak, and it had become his favorite item of clothing, he wears it at all times.
Group: None, is a loner.
Andie stopped abruptly before entering Parkway's large double doors, ignoring the students around her pushing to get in. She craned her neck up to survey the building. Well it doesn't have much appearence-wise, she thought, immediatly noticing the crumbing bricks around the roof. But that didn't really matter anyway. She had a new family, a new city, and a new school.

Suddenly she broke into a grin and continued walking, allowing herself to be caught up in the flow of students and bookbags. It felt wonderful to start over. There was an endless amount of possibilities.
He sighed as the bell rang. "Here we go again." He muttered to himself as he grabbed his single notebook and stood, heading for first period. Math was his best subject...what the hell...he did well in every class. No social life means a lot of time for studying. He sits in his usual desk at the back of the class, opens his notebook and starts to doodle. ::Another day, another equation, another load of crap from my fellow students...or joy...:: He thought to himself as students began to enter the classroom.
547, 548, 489...

Andie stopped in front of locker 550 and checked the slip of paper in her hand again. Yep. She stared at the chipped metal rectangle for a moment. She had nothing to put in there because honestly she wasn't planning on participating in most of her classes. There were a couple she wouldn't routinely skip, but other than those few, they were a waste of time.
((Bump.))
"All right, students! I hope you all studied for today's test." Mr.Davis smiled at the collective groan of his class. "Now now! This is easy stuff people!" He passed the papers along, stopping momentarilly at Asmodei's side.

He stares at the test for a few minutes and takes his pencil and answers is in record time. 20 problems in 2 minutes. "Here you go, Sir." He said simply as he handed his test back and stood up, heading out of the classroom. ::Another test, another free hour...:: He thought to himself as he walked down the halls.
Name: Kiyoshi
Nickname: Kitty
Personality: kind and sweet, supper friendly
Appearance: like avvi
Group: punks and weirdos, they usally beat each other up but she made friends with both groups and has kept some peace in line
Andie checked her schedule again. Chemistry first. "I don't think so," she muttered, a smile twitching onto her face. Sciences were not something she enjoyed.

She sighed, not sure where to go for the moment. She started walking in a random direction in hopes of getting the layout of the school worked out in her mind. It was bigger than other schools she had been at - but definitly older and with an obviously more relaxed staff. No one had even questioned her not being in class yet.
Malika
Andie checked her schedule again. Chemistry first. "I don't think so," she muttered, a smile twitching onto her face. Sciences were not something she enjoyed.

She sighed, not sure where to go for the moment. She started walking in a random direction in hopes of getting the layout of the school worked out in her mind. It was bigger than other schools she had been at - but definitly older and with an obviously more relaxed staff. No one had even questioned her not being in class yet.

A group of kids nearby are talking when one points at you and says new kid. One of the girls walks up to you, "Hello, welcome to our school. Whats your name anyway?"
He walked down the halls, noticing a girl who was being greeted by another. One he knew, another he didn't. She seemed to be touring the school. He offered his usual kind smile and walked on. He reached the back of the school. Territory of goths and stoners, today was no different. He climbed his favorite tree in a few jumps and sat at the top braches, pulling out his notebook and pencil and starting to draw something.

((Slow connection.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces