Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kelly19
Imdamaster
Donte19
Imdamaster
Zak falls, dead.

((Welp, now your the killer and Zak is innocent, cuz he never actually killed anyone, so you all lose, and I win!!! Deal with it assholes, it's your fault for not paying attention. Read back all you want, it never says he kills anyone, he just threatens them. And since Donte and Valerie are the ones who killed Zak, the charges will be put on them. That's why I'm in high school, and your a bunch of sissy elementary schoolers who don't know what the law is.))
'
(( We did self defence you duied from sufication from Xain Snakeblood. SO hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhaha loser.))
((Actually, Donte attacked Zak even though Zak was attacking Valerie not Donte, so if Valerie had killed Zak she wouldn't be charged, but you will because he never attacked you. You really have no idea how the law works do you? I'm pretty sure Xain does but not you two.))

((You died of from sufication from Xain Snakeblood. Duh.))

(( I said leave me outta this))
Xain Snakeblood
Kelly19
Imdamaster
Donte19
Imdamaster
Zak falls, dead.

((Welp, now your the killer and Zak is innocent, cuz he never actually killed anyone, so you all lose, and I win!!! Deal with it assholes, it's your fault for not paying attention. Read back all you want, it never says he kills anyone, he just threatens them. And since Donte and Valerie are the ones who killed Zak, the charges will be put on them. That's why I'm in high school, and your a bunch of sissy elementary schoolers who don't know what the law is.))
'
(( We did self defence you duied from sufication from Xain Snakeblood. SO hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhaha loser.))
((Actually, Donte attacked Zak even though Zak was attacking Valerie not Donte, so if Valerie had killed Zak she wouldn't be charged, but you will because he never attacked you. You really have no idea how the law works do you? I'm pretty sure Xain does but not you two.))

((You died of from sufication from Xain Snakeblood. Duh.))

(( I said leave me outta this))

((Sorry)) sad
Imdamaster
((Nope, Xain said he would kill me, but he didn't, Zak died from a concussion and blood loss, and there's more marks on his face from Donte then from Xain. Also, if you were smart you'd know that manslaughter is manslaughter, even in self defense. PUNK))

((I don't feel like arguing with a bunch of whiny snot-nosed brats like yourselves. If you still don't believe me then look it up.))

((Xain your cool)) b^.^b

((You too))
Xain closes his locker and starts drinking again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff