Welcome to Gaia! ::

You can either consist of a

| killer |
| victim |
| teacher |

I would like to have alteast more than one killer, but if nobody else comes I can deal with just one.

{killer's desc.}

Name:
Grade:
Appearence:
Weapons:
History:

{vicitm's desc.}

Name:
Grade:
Appearence:
History:

{teacher's desc.}

Name:
Grade they teach:
Married/ Not Married:
Appearence:
History:
Name: Valerie Hosler
Grade: 11th
Appearence: She looks like my avvie but have light blue angel wings, confused pink shoes, and sunglasses added onto my avvie.
History: There is really a history to tell of Valerie. She has been moved from place to place because of her father's job and hasn't settled anywhere to make really good friends. You could call her a loner. When she was seven she had lived in Greenburg, Georgia. Her family was very loved and everybody was happy until her mother died. My father just couldn't live in the house that she got murdered in so he left. Now ten years later he still is in horrible shape and depressed all the time.
dance_kicks0
Appearence: She looks like my avvie but have light blue angel wings, confused pink shoes, and sunglasses added onto my avvie.
History: There is really a history to tell of Valerie. She has been moved from place to place because of her father's job and hasn't settled anywhere to make really good friends. You could call her a loner. When she was seven she had lived in Greenburg, Georgia. Her family was very loved and everybody was happy until her mother died. My father just couldn't live in the house that she got murdered in so he left. Now ten years later he still is in horrible shape and depressed all the time.

Ooc| This takes place at the end of the school day around 2:30. Kids get locked into school. Sorry I didn't write that in the first post! sweatdrop
OOC| Is anybody here?
OOC| waits...
dance_kicks0
OOC| Is anybody here?

OOC| damn... I thought thos would be a fun roleplay, oh well! If nobody else is going to come I'm out.
Name: Donte
Grade: 12th
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: He is qauterback for the football team so he is bulit. Hes little sister was muder when he was 12 and she was 5. His dad always is telling him to do well. His mom died in a car accident 2 years ago. He has the perfect life thats what everyone thinks, But he knows he dosen't.
Donte19
History: He is qauterback for the football team so he is bulit. Hes little sister was muder when he was 12 and she was 5. His dad always is telling him to do well. His mom died in a car accident 2 years ago. He has the perfect life thats what everyone thinks, But he knows he dosen't.
"Yes summer blaugh . No more football games though sad ." Donte loved football unless it was with his dad. "I never have to go to school again well except collage."
Donte19
Donte19
"Yes summer blaugh . No more football games though sad ." Donte loved football unless it was with his dad.

OOC| YAY SOMEBODY CAME!
dance_kicks0
dance_kicks0

Ooc| This takes place at the end of the school day around 2:30. Kids get locked into school. Sorry I didn't write that in the first post! sweatdrop

For some reason it was different today in school. Everybody seemed worried. Maybe it was just Valerie's imagination.... "But there is nothing to be worried about except getting food poisoning ebcause of today's lunch but thats regular!" Valerie said quietly to herself as she got ready for school to end.
Donte19
Donte19
"Yes summer blaugh . No more football games though sad ." Donte loved football unless it was with his dad. "I never have to go to school again well except collage."

Donte walked to the back school door but it was locked. "Weird." He said to himself turning the other way. Donte opened a closet he saw someone stuffed in it. The Janitor was hanging from the ceiling with ingravement in his chest from a knife. It said start running or your next. Donte ran down the hall to find no one. "Help me!!" He screamed turning another corner.
"There all still in class. Why did I leave eairly today?"
Killer

Name:Shiori
Grade: 9th
Appearence: Black hair and blue eyes, looks innocent but can be deadly
Weapons: Daggers
History: father is an assasin so she was trained to be one too
*walks into the school* so now what?
Shiori10788
Killer

((Hello o you killed the janitor already I descovered that lol))
Donte19
Shiori10788
Killer

((Hello o you killed the janitor already I descovered that lol))

Valerie looked over her shoulder to see Donte screaming hysterically. "Maybe he's on drugs" she thought. but thats unlikely he is the quarterback and if he did take drugs he would be suspended/taken off of the football team.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff