Welcome to Gaia! ::

inyushagirl123
A_world_of_darkness
Kira walks down the school hallway to her locker " 206...206..here" she opened her locker and got out her Language Arts binder along with a book they are reading...she got here early so school started in about an hour...she walked down the halls to find someone.

Luna sees a girl walking down the hall"Hey my names Luna what's yours?"

" Hey i'm kira." she says as she puts her hand forward.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
"Nice to meet you Kira"Luna shakes her hand
inyushagirl123
"Nice to meet you Kira"Luna shakes her hand

shakes hand" So, what classes to you have?"

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
"I have laugauge"
inyushagirl123
"I have laugauge"

" me too...but i'm not exactly planning on going..." kira said ina lower voice. " i'm going to go do something wild...um...lets see....i'm going to color my hair green."

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
"That would be kool"smiles
inyushagirl123
"That would be kool"smiles

" you should to...not green, but color hair...have some fun...lets see" Kira smiles" you choose a color.
((Hello......))

Name: Shawna-Morgan Micksa
Position: Student.
Apperance: Long silky smooth black hair down to her waist, the ends are dyed reddishpink and she has her bangs in a little braid dyed the same color. Her eyes a a rare deep saphire blue color, has a cute button nose, a few scattered freckles and different kinds of smiles, each one lovely as the next. She's around 5'1, petite.
Personlity: Extremely shy and sweet, kind, caring, just don't make her mad...... wink
Notes: She carries a video camera in a black bag that hangs on one shoulder, over her head and under the opposite arm, she always has it with her.
Her mom died when she was five, so it's just her and her dad.
Has crush on: Uh....she doesn't......not yet anyways.....

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
"Nah I'll just keep it the way it is"((I wonder if other people are going to join?))

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
~Hermione~~~Granger~
((Hello......))

Name: Shawna-Morgan Micksa
Position: Student.
Apperance: Long silky smooth black hair down to her waist, the ends are dyed reddishpink and she has her bangs in a little braid dyed the same color. Her eyes a a rare deep saphire blue color, has a cute button nose, a few scattered freckles and different kinds of smiles, each one lovely as the next. She's around 5'1, petite.
Personlity: Extremely shy and sweet, kind, caring, just don't make her mad...... wink
Notes: She carries a video camera in a black bag that hangs on one shoulder, over her head and under the opposite arm, she always has it with her.
Her mom died when she was five, so it's just her and her dad.
Has crush on: Uh....she doesn't......not yet anyways.....

Thanx for joining
(( ^_^ No probs.))

Shawna-Morgan stands in the hall struggleing to get her locker open, the lock doesn't seem to want to be working. She gives it a good hard kick which makes a clanging noise that echos down to hall.
She kicks it again, a bit harder this time and the clanging is louder. "Open up you bloody piece of metal!!!!!"

(Oh yeah....She's half British , half French......with a kind of mixed accent....))

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
~Hermione~~~Granger~
She kicks it again, a bit harder this time and the clanging is louder. "Open up you bloody piece of metal!!!!!"

(Oh yeah....She's half British , half French......with a kind of mixed accent....))

Luna sees a girl trying to open her locker"here let me help"she does a spinning kick and it opens
i'm just testin something...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Tifa Yumi Lockhart
Position:student
Apperance:red skirt purple hair gray eyes
Personlity:im a shy friendly kind of person very shy
Notes confused
Has crush on :i dont know yet redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers