Welcome to Gaia! ::

AmaliaLeonhart generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A surge of electricity went through Megima. The surge of power forced Megima to let go of the blade and to tale some damage. Ria's screens went haywire for a brief moment. Megima pushed away from Crimson Flame. Taking a leap back, Ria activated two of the missiles on Megima's head. She targeted Crimson Flame's left leg.

1.) Both missiles hit their target
2.) One missile hits it target

3.) Both missiles miss their target

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith started to hear footsteps coming towards his way which he thought was odd as it sounds like somebody was running. "Wait, wait, wait! Just let me put this ci-" he said as it was too late as he felt his body hitting the ground. He looked towards his side and sees his unlighted cigarette on the ground. He made sigh, but stopped midpoint as felt something rubbing his hand. He looked at his hand as saw a cat with twin tails rubbing his hand. "Well isn't this a sight to see. You don't see a cat with twin tails everyday, though it's completely strange." he said as he rubbed the cat's head, then switched to scratching the cat's chin. "Were did you find this little fella?" he asked.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
"I was sitting outside th Ghost school building after the tatics exam, which you missed, and he came out of nowhere. I couldn't resist the cutie and when I saw his tails I HAD to keep him. An unusual pet for an unusual girl." Amarina giggles as she places the kitten in her lap, sitting infront of Veith as she rubbed her new pet's head. "His name is of course, Snowball or Snowy for short." She shrugs her shoulders at the seemingly girly name for the kitten. "But no matter, I love him regardless." The girl smiles and then notices the non-lit cigarette. "V, of all places? Near highly flammable gas and liquids? Really?" She shakes her head, Snowy giving a concerned "meow" at his owner and her friend.

Thepoetsrequiem generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira quickly take Megima's sword out of his shoulder and broke it, tossing it to the side. He recovered just in time to see Ria activate missiles. "Lets show her true speed!" Kira said as pressed the controls. The missiles looked like they had hit their target, however what they had hit was an after image. Crimson Flame had moved so fast that it had left an after image. Kira appeared before Ria, his vanguard using the momentum to throw a powerful punch.

1) Electric punch
2) Heat punch
3) Regular punch

User Image

AmaliaLeonhart generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The momentum of the punch sent Megima flying backwards and landing on its back. Pulling itself up and off the ground, Ria smirked. "So fast and hard! I think I'm in love!" She laughed.
Megima drew her second blade. Ria activated two more missiles ans targeted the right leg this time. "Come on, don't miss this time!" Ria said.

1.) Both missiles hit their target
2.) One missile hits it target

3.) Both missiles miss their target

<sorry for short post, doing this on the phone>

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith tilted his head, "Unusual huh?" he said with a weak grin as he picked himself up; dusting himself. "Snowball I should've seen coming, but Snowy?" he mumbled as he stared at his cig, too lazy to pick it up and put it back in his mouth. "Even though you just met him?" Veith said as he laughed a little. He sighed as he thought that he had no choice but to pick up the cig as he bent down, but stopped as he heard Amarina criticizing him about his smoking in a bad area. "What?! Daddy needs to smoke his little children. But now a cat has entered the premises i got no choice but not to. Doubt you want him smelling like cigarettes." he said with a pout as he didn't really pay close attention of the area he was in.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina smiles as she also stands up, the white ball of fur nestling itself in her arms as he purs softly. "Thanks, V." The girl smiles and kisses her friend's cheek. "Don't want him inhaling it either." She giggles and brushes the hair from her eyes. The girl checks her phone and frowns. "Ugh..another exam in twenty minutes. I gotta get this little one back to my dorm and get him situated. Hopefully I'll see you in class?" Her eyes gazed up curiously at her taller friend.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith just only grinned as he was kissed in the cheek by Amarina. He watches her as she check her phones and raised a brow as he sees her frown. As she asked if he was going to attend to another exam, he placed his finger on his chin taking his time to think. "Maybe, but you should concentrate more about the cat at the moment. Take you time to get situated with Snowball. Best to look deep down its soul and tell him to not crap all over the room while your gone." he said with a chuckle.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina gives another giggle and nods. "Yeah. Well, tell whoever's in that masterpiece of a vanguard I said nice job." Her voice was low, as if to keep the compliment a secret. "And if you have the time, find out who won the match in the arena and run it by me. I'll be in my room." She places Snowy back in his bag as he gives a simple 'meow' for a farewell. Amarina sighs at her kitten's compassion and smiles back up at Veith. "Welp, see ya 'round."
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina was making some adjustments to Big Brother as Veith talked to the other girl. Once she was done, she had Big Brother unassemble himself. The metal came crashing t the ground and Genkina was seeable once again. Climbing over the metal to stand by Veith. She waved and smiled to the girl and then turned to look at Veith. "Hope I'm not interupting, but may I see your vanguard now?" she requested happily.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith looked around a bit as he nodded with a smile about giving the compliment to Genkina from Amarina. "Aye, aye captain!" he said with a salute and a smile as he did a little wave to Snowball. "Yep, see ya in the classroom.....If I could make it." he said.He turned around to see Genkina out of Big Brother and beside him. "Oh not at all, she was just heading out to a exam to I'll be off to soon, but you just missed an twin tailed cat. Well then, let us be off." he said as he walked towards his Vanguard expected Genkina to follow.

OOC: (Brain fart 8P)

Thepoetsrequiem generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira sighed as Ria launched missiles again. "You never learn" he stated as the Crimson Flame vanished and closed the gap between them. Kira was growing tired of this match already and it seemed the more he fought with this girl the more irritated he became. Kira began to loose himself in irritation and let off a killing aura. Kira dove towards Ria and went in for the finisher

1) Finish her
2) Fatal blow
3) retreat

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina followed Veith as he began to walk. She began to think of the 'lesson' he had taught her earlier and wondered how often people did that to eachother. Once they had stopped, she looked at the vanguard. "A ghost! Awesome! Nikki is a ghost pilot too!" she said as she stepped closer. As she examined it, she noticed that the windsheild was broken. "What happened to the window?" Genkina asked as she pointed to the broken wondsheild.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina smiles and waves good bye to the girl as she takes her leave. "'C'mon, Snowy. Let's get you home." She smiles and walks back to the dorm, fumbling around in her bag until Snowy hands the girl her keys in his mouth. "Thank you, love." The girl pets his head as he drops the keys in her hands in return for the affection. 'Meow' The kitten says softly as Amarina opens the door. She spend fifteen minutes of the twenty minutes she had left to train Snowball, the training going surprisingly well. "Ok, Snowy. Be good for mommy! I'll be back soon!" She says as she rushes out of her room and running out of the dormatory. She gets to her class within two minutes, taking her seat at te back of the class by the window as she gazes out at the passing clouds.

AmaliaLeonhart generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megima crossed her arms across her chest to protect the cockpit and was sent flying back once again. Though she took heavy damage. Ria's screens were giving caution and warning labels as she began to reprogram Megima to stabilize in the poor condition she was in. "Alright, you want to play rough, you got it!" Ria said in anger.
Megima placed her second sword back in place and pulled off her cape. Transforming it into the third and final blade. The blade began to charge. Megima wasn't moving as fast but she still had great speed. She closed the gap between the two. Her blade was now fully charged and she swung the great sword.

1.) Finish Him
2.) Fatal Damage
3.) Megima Glitches and Freezes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out