Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Never fear! Hito's here! xd ))

*he staggered away from the vending machine, the bottle slipping from his grasp and falling, empty to the floor. He shook his head and decided to maybe go outside for some air. That might help. He walked slowly to the door. It seemed impossibly far away. His vision kept blurring*
((not in the mood to rp today))
Alicia sighed and changed into her black dress. She walked out into the hallway and looked around. The light was turned in the hallway and if you looked in all you could see were blazing violet eyes. All though it was dark alicia could see perfectly. She smiled and leaned on her door.
Chris wakes up from a long nap under her bed.
((I am sooo sorry for the mysterious disapearance! >< I shall be returning to RPing here soon 3nodding and er sorry for the OOC u.u))
((I shall not let this place die!!!
I kinda took a break from RPing when GAIAonline killed the long paragraph I wrote for this RP. crying Anyhow. Here goes nothing.. or everything, for that matter. ))

Xami woke up in her bedroom. It was all dark. What time was it? Xami wondered. Looking around her room for her clock, she mentally hit herself over the head for not buying herself an alarmclock or something to tell her the time. Sighing, she walked outside, looking for a window.
((o.O this rp is STILL going? Man..XD i thought it died weeks ago..or..something..>> << oh..btw this is dusk for those who do not know.....umm..i kinda got grounded for um...setting the back porch on fire...and the plants in the front yard...and the plants in my neighbors yard..but i swear it was an accident! sweatdrop ))
((helloooo! I wun let this place die! How could you let it die?! THIS RP WILL LIVE! AND LIVE IT SHALL! *patriotism XD*
Xamiyune
((helloooo! I wun let this place die! How could you let it die?! THIS RP WILL LIVE! AND LIVE IT SHALL! *patriotism XD*

((RIGHT ON MY SISTUH! ...okay...maybe yur not my sister..but it sounded pretty cool? I guess? XD i will try and revive it too! once my mom lets me use the computer..and these are her exact words. "Hey! Dont touch the new computer! You cant use it until i get a job because if it breaks, we'll be introuble!" me."But mah! I dun break teh pooters! She does!" :points to sister: "OH-NO YOU DONT! DONT BLAME IT ON HER!" Me"FINE YOU..YOU...MEANIE! scream "
((whee! my b-days tomorrow! CAKE YAY! CAKEEE!! -runs in circles- wheee!! whee ...wait...that means..i have to get a job! cry aww man...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff