Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lora sat down quietly and looked ather hands "maybe i have powers, like when i was a child i wish i did" she brushed abck her bangs that fell in her face " but I wounder what i want power ido have" she smiled lightly "maybe my boring lief with lighten up"

Name: Sylvia
NickName: Xo.
Appearance(Pics are okay)
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Bio: All Sylvia ever wanted was find her true love. She always was pressured to do the best in class, participate in as many sports and activities as possible, and still have time to work in her parents' tea shop. It was really exhausting, and at one point so stressful from the huge workload, than she cracked, and ran away from home, to the big city Tokyo. It was there that she found a really cheap attic to live in for the time being, and attend school under the name "Xoxonut". Now she enjoys being outdoors and just smoking, wishing for something interesting to finally hapen in her life
Dorm #: 1
Quote:
'Oh no, what did I do?!" Inuka mutters frantically, brushing pass the spirit, accidently going through the child a bit. Shuddering at the sudden chill, Inuka bats at the fire, trying to put it out. Once the fire was gone, a scortched curtain remained. "Oi.." The spirit-seer and fire creater mutters, sliding against the wall and sitting on her knees.

EDIT-

'C-Can anyone hear me?' The voice of another in her head made Inuka jump to her feet. 'Who's there?"

She jumped a bit at the response and giggled. You can hear me? This is great!! My names Reika! -she giggled again- This is so cool! I love having powers!!
Quote:

She jumped a bit at the response and giggled. You can hear me? This is great!! My names Reika! -she giggled again- This is so cool! I love having powers!!
Lora looked around she heard a voice, thinking it was in her head she grabbed her book from her book bag and started to read, she didn't know what else to do"
Quote:
Lora walked in her golden eyes looked around "who would of thought, normal me would have powers" she sighed lightly her boots clicking lightly as she walked. " i wounder how many more people are at this school. she looked down at her paper "and where is dorm five"

((would you mind picking another dorm? sweatdrop ))
"Y-Yes..I can hear you.." Inuka replies nervously, glancing around. "Powers? What p-" eyes widen when she realized what caused what just happened to happen. "I don't think I like my powers..I just saw a dead girl that thought I was her sister and caught a curtain on fire..' Inuka replies. "Oh..And I'm Inuka."
Quote:
Quote:
Lora walked in her golden eyes looked around "who would of thought, normal me would have powers" she sighed lightly her boots clicking lightly as she walked. " i wounder how many more people are at this school. she looked down at her paper "and where is dorm five"

((Well at first i picked 5 but its used so i'll take 9 if its))
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

((Well at first i picked 5 but its used so i'll take 9 if its))

((ok let me check))
Quote:
"Y-Yes..I can hear you.." Inuka replies nervously, glancing around. "Powers? What p-" eyes widen when she realized what caused what just happened to happen. "I don't think I like my powers..I just saw a dead girl that thought I was her sister and caught a curtain on fire..' Inuka replies. "Oh..And I'm Inuka."

She smiles Hello Inuka! Oh really..you can see dead people!? Cool! i wish i had a fire power..all i have is this telekikenisis and Adaptational powers..whatever THAT means..-she giggles again- Hey..where are you? im standing in this one spot..and its scary because no one is around..
"I'm near dorm 45.." Inuka calls out. "Standing next to the curtain I practically killed." The dark haired girl replies. "No one seems to be around where I am, either. Adaptational powers?"
lora Thinked back "thats right, maybe i have earth power, she remembered her Class project her plant grew ten tims bigger then any one else in two weeks." lora sighed " i wounder if i have any other powers"
She blinks at the other girls voice Really? Cool! Hey..you guys wanna meet in the cafeteria? That way we can all meet and stuff? Because this mind thing..is starting to hurt my brain...-she giggled again and started to go towards form 45 just incase-
Lora stood up and started to walked towards the cafeteria her books made clicking noises in the quiet hall. she shuddered it was creepy all alone.
"Um, alright.." Inuka replies catiously, as if she suspected the girl to be leading her into a trap. Carefully and nervously, Inuka makes her way towards the cafeteria, glance around unsurely. She didn't want to meet up with any sister-searching spirits. Shivering slightly, Inuka walks pass Reika without realizing it.

(Just so you know, Inuka's kind a scaredy cat at first, but she won't always be like this. ^^)
Well speaking about powers, I've got only one.. its sort of a healing power, but I blend it with my therapy massages.
{{btw if you didn't read my bio.. I'm dorm room #1}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces