Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome,everyone, to the Shadow Military Academy.Our goal is to serve your opinions,thoughts, and ideas.I am open to everything you bring forth to my attention.We are here to protect others, help others, train others, and make sure everyone graduates with full knowledge of life....or as much as we can give. biggrin I do have a sense of humor,so feel free to joke around,as long as it keeps within the rules.Yes,we do have rules (sadly, but get all of your unwanted,discusted noises out....now.

ok,you're done 3nodding )

Rules are as follows:
1)NO GODMODDING (w/e that means)
2)NO RACIAL STUFF
3)ROMANCE ALLOWED (no sex,take it to the PM's)
4)HAVE FUN!!! biggrin 4laugh
5)SALUTE TO ALL CAPTAINS/HIGHER RANKS
6)BE AT CLASS ON TIME!!! (I don't care if your cat peed on you, just get a pass from your leader to go shower & change...or w/e)
7)FILL OUT APPLICATION

Application:
Cadet's Full name(1st,M.I., & last):
Nickname:
D.O.B:
Skills:
Past Training:
Intrests:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Appearance (not avi,unless you resemble them):

**ALL members must keep a journal to write down feelings & daily life. You may not get a chance to write everyday, but that's ok.It must be open for all to read.**
PM me if you have suggestions or anything.The PM must be titled: *Salute* for me to read it.You can send one even if you just wanna chat. biggrin

****Dorm Listings are on Page 6,please read when accepted.****
Cadet's Full name(1st,M.I., & last): Brittany Rochelle Stepp
Nickname: Britt, Britty
D.O.B: N/A
Skills: uhmm...well...I can burp & cuss like a sailor sweatdrop
Past Training: Bootcamp
Intrests: Boys,strength training,hanging out w/ friends
Dislikes: Mean people,annoying people
Personality: Fun,outgoing,flirty,motivated,energetic,friendly,entertaining, funny,'people person',ect.
Appearance (not avi,unless you resemble them): Shoulder-length black hair w/ red streaks & blue tips, 5'4" tall, hazel eyes, piercings, tatoo on left breast,

*salutes* scream Ma'am,do I sound good for this school,Ma'am?!
(I'm in jrotc irl so could i count that as training for my character on this rp?)
Cadet's Full name(1st,M.I., & last): Karasu Rayne Silencia
Nickname: Rayne or Kara
D.O.B: 18 (dob n/a)
Skills: rifle shooting, rope bridge, wall repel, and airborne
Past Training: rotc
Intrests: shooting and rope bridge
Dislikes: mean people (heh)
Personality: Sweet but determined
Appearance (not avi,unless you resemble them): Brown hair-medium lenght-green eyes-camo pants and brown shirt(BDU's)-tatto of jack skellington on arm
Application:
Cadet's full name:Bounme Phetdavone
Nickname:Ninja
D.O.B:10/14/1989
Skills:stealth, tech, explosives, and oragami
Past training:none
Intrests:Skateboarding, anime, and video games
Dislikes:Carnys and Monkeys
Personality:funny most of the time, serious when nesccisary
Appearance:I look like my avi except i normaly wear a hoodies, not a vest.
"may i enroll?"
ooc: when do we start
Im not sure.......... sweatdrop
Cadet's Full name(1st,M.I., & last):James Aaron Frederick
Nickname: Jaece
D.O.B: age 15 d.o.b. 4/22/89
Skills: basic military fighting, swordsmanship and martial arts
Past Training: self-taught
Intrests: anything unless he particularly dislikes it
Dislikes: mean people
Personality: selfless to those he cares about, can be a jerk to those he doesn't know or trust
Appearance: avatar without tail
Cadet's Full name: Cheri Katrina Cooper
Nickname: Cherry
D.O.B: 12-19-88
Skills: (there's too many gonk )
Past Training: Bootcamp; military school
Intrests: Kickboxing; having fun/hanging out with friends; pro-skateboarder
Dislikes: mean people;posers
Personality: Energetic;flirty; Funny; Playful; Motivated/determined; ect.
Appearance (not avi,unless you resemble them): Shoulder-length brown-ish blonde hair with red, green, blue, pink, and orange streaks; silver eyes; piercings; tattoo on left boobie; 5'6"; usually wearing jeans & a band shirt/hoodie

Bonus:flamingdreamer is my lil sis; Vampiress~of~Darkness is my twin sis. biggrin

BTW:we can start RPing now.Everyone is accepted.
Cheri walks over to the hang-out room and sits over on the window sill. She sets her bookbag down, pulls out her sketchbook, and begins drawing. She looks out the window to get an idea of what to draw,but saw nothing of interest. I wonder if we get to find out about our dormrooms. I heard that they can be co-ed.I hope to have a roommate,that would be completely awesome. biggrin Cheri looks around for someone else to walk in.
Bounme walks in and notices that theres only one other person in the room, so he walks up and introduces himself.
"hi, im Bounme, nice to meet you." smile
"Welcome all to the....wait,i already went through all this.Oh well. biggrin

Everyone can just hang around in the hang-out room while i put everyone into dorms.If you wanna be with a specific friend,please let me know so I can maybe put you together.HAVE FUN!!!!!! & that's an order,jk 4laugh
Bounme grabs a couch in the hang-out room and starts listening to his head set as he waits for his fellow classmates to come.
Quote:
Bounme walks in and notices that theres only one other person in the room, so he walks up and introduces himself.
"hi, im Bounme, nice to meet you." smile

Cheri looks up to see someone standing before her. "Hiya! I'm Cheri, nice to meet you too.You can sit here if you want.So,what grade are you in?"Cheri noticed Bounme's skateboared in his hand,"You skateboard?Are you pro or represented by someone?"
Quote:
Bounme grabs a couch in the hang-out room and starts listening to his head set as he waits for his fellow classmates to come.

Cheri walks over behind Bounme, pulls his headset off of his ears, and jumps over to sit next to him."So who are you gonna room with,do you know?There's 1000 dorms here." Cheri looks intentive, waiting for a response.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff