Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Emmalise Kensington

Emmalise Smiled as Shane kissed her neck. She collected the money from Shane and Judas and placed it
in her painties. She looked at the bag and started to name off the pills and other drugs she knew. "I got
Roxies, Valume, Vicinin, Roofies, Exstacy, Coke, Weed, Meth, Um.. Thats all
I know but theres more."
She said with a giggle
she stood up and walked towards the door but no one followed her. "Are you guys
coming or not?"
she yelled out as she walked down the hallway.
User Image

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas laughed and followed her down the hallway. he took out a cigar and lit it and took a deep puff "gotta love cocaine cigars" he said taking another deep puff as they got outside and walked around following emma and walked out of campus area wating for shane and emma to catch up with him as he kept smoking the cigar.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I don't take s**t from anybody, back the hell up!
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would grin and walk after her. Staring
at her backside. He'd say "Damn girl. You still got a nice a**" He'd smile and
smack her a** then wrap and arm around her. He would snatch the cigar outta
Judas' hand. They'd been friends forever. He'd take a hit then give it back.
"They are good." He'd grin and give Judas a high five.

OoC: Yeah.
Shutup and move on!

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
he smirked and high fived shane and nodded "i'd tap that" he said tapped the ash off the cigar he sighed when it was gone" guess we smoke the blunts now he said pulling an ounce rolled blunt and lit it puffed it and passed it to shane. "dude that some good s**t i got a brick of that s**t in my dorm" he said coughing as he walked and soon found a car lot smirking he pulled a piece of steel out "dude cover me " he muttered and he picked the lock on the car and smirked as it worked. "lets go" he said getting in and and hot wired it.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would grin and say "I got ya back bro." He'd cover Judas, while puffing the blunt between his lips. Inhaling the
smoke he would say "Where I am getting this glass, is ******** the best out
there. From my friend. It gets shipped in right from mexico."
He would get into
the passenger seat so he could tell Judas the directions. It was all the across city.
Complicated but worth skipping and worth the hassel. He would Pass the blunt back to
Judas.

OoC: Yeah.
Shutup and move on!

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas smirked and puffed on it as it was drove out of the parking lot and followed the direction shane gave him and soon arrived at the harbor. "damn you weren't joking about it actually being shipped from mexico" he said looking around and got out to stretched he then reached down emaas pants until he got the money and pulled it out smirking to shane ok so where is this friend of yours he said handing the blunt back to shane.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would run his hands through his hair. Take
a puff and flick of the ash. Putting it out on his tongue he'd put it on his ear.
Counting the money he'd say "We can get over a pound with this much. Take
our share and sell what is left for more."
He'd spot a dark firgure on the dock.
He'd grin and walk towards the guy. Telling Judas to follow. They'd go inside a lil home
on the wanter. After that he would take out a large tubawear with over a pound of speed inside. Shane's eyes would go wide and he'd hand the man over 1,000 bucks.
He'd pull out a smaller tubawear filled. Shane would open it and pull out a pipe. He'd
look at Judas and say "wanna try?" He'd load the piep with the glass then take
heat it. He'd take a puff and be in heaven. His head exploding with fire. He'd lean back
and inhale another puff of smoke.

OoC:
Shutup and move on!

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas smirked and took the pipe and took a hit. smirking he took another hit and handed it back. "damn that some good s**t after this though lets get back cause i got some vodka i wanna drink and ill be damned it if i don't drink it today" he said. as he leaned back as the drug took affect and taking occasional hits and put the rest in the car waiting for shane to finish the bowl.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
germanplague
User Image
judas smirked and took the pipe and took a hit. smirking he took another hit and handed it back. "damn that some good s**t after this though lets get back cause i got some vodka i wanna drink and ill be damned it if i don't drink it today" he said. as he leaned back as the drug took affect and taking occasional hits and put the rest in the car waiting for shane to finish the bowl.

(( Ooc: Your character can't be anime))

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would finish the bowl with the man, his
friend of only 2 months. Jason, was his name. He'd walk to the car and get in the drivers seat. He'd look at Judas and say "Make sure you hide that bro. Do you
know how much time we could do if we got caught?"
He'd grin and whisper
"Not that we wouldn't escape" He'd pull out and drive to a local gas station.
Filling the car and getting a bunch of junk plus cigarettes. After that he would
get back in the car and drive to the school. He would stop the car 20 min away.
They would have to walk to the entrance, since they did steal the car.

OoC:
Shutup and move on!

Anxious Rabbit

xxI can hear your ∨ọісе
If I сlosе my eyes
Even a little ρаіп
Would be nice
xx

______________ samantha sam monroe.

User Image

Sitting on her bed, Sam hummed softly as she was sketching in her note book of whatever she saw outside her window. Her eyes gazed up and back down to get every little detail she could. A smile crept onto her face for a moment before seeing three people come into view through the window and a puff of smoke was coming from them. She rose a brow before watching them go out of view. "Are they at it again?" She muttered under her breath before sighing. Her brown eyes closed for a short amount of time before opening again and staring down at her picture. She seemed to have also drawn the three in it with a good amount of detail, yet they seemed so small in it. A smile crept to her face once more as she added on the puff of smoke in it and smuged it a bit to get it to the right effect. After a moment or two, it was finished. She smiled and stood up from her seat and set the pencil down ontop of her note book and moved it book onto the bed before getting up to stretch.

Her arms going into the hair before she pulled up her stockings and greabbed her glasses. Sam was a bit lazy to put on her contacts on so she just had her glasses. She wore her black cross necklace over her neck and took a hold of her black knitted hat and set it on her head while looking into the mirror. Fixing her straightened hair and putting it over her shoulders, she smiled a bit before looking out the window once more. "What now...?" She asked herself as she stared out.

Company :: No One
Mood :: Bored.
Thoughts :: ...
Outfit :: Is this okay?

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas smirked and grabbed the boxed and ran the 20 minutes back to school and ran to there room hiding the drugs under his cloak. once he got back to shanes room he set them down and went to his room grabbed his pound and a half of week and coke walking back to shanes and put them down and sat down on the bed waiting for them to ariive panting slightly from the run but glad no one saw him.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would grin. He'd run after Judas. Jumping over
obstacles. He'd smile and laugh as the ran. He'd run in his room and hit his shin. "s**t"
He'd say. Looking at Judas he'd say "So you want start this or wait for Emma? You think sam
would join?"
He'd look at Judas's hands.

OoC:
Shutup and move on!

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas fell over laughing as he hit his shin and sat up at what he suggested "i will go ask since you wanna ******** emma" he said with a smirk and got up wincing at a stitch in his side. he then walked out and walked to sams dorm and knocked loudly and got an idea "open up it the cops" he said smirking and banged on the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff